Party status: over

Party status: over

Attached: TVアニメ「どろろ」 オープニング・テーマ 女王蜂「火炎」OPノンクレジ� (1280x720, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9s80vVrWRe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>look guys i said it again get it its a play on a lyric in the op

The Dororo were the friends we made along the way.

But what if I still want to dance?

Attached: 1529821215688.gif (480x360, 2.41M)

WRONG

Attached: 1550470727865.gif (540x315, 85K)

so he juts let the spider cunt live? Doesnt that mean he wont get whatever body part she holds back? Fucking stupid, what if it was his penis

I think that was just a ghoul, not one of the demons.

what scenes of the manga do you most want to see animated anons?
For me, it's Hyakkimaru getting his sass back (also remember major spoilers plz)

Attached: dororomanga.png (320x253, 81K)

She's not actually a demon and it turned out she never actually killed the people she preyed on because she could sustain herself perfectly well without pointlessly killing off her food source. I was really not expecting a happy ending but I for one am glad we finally got one.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.03_[2019.02.20_19.34.04].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Taking the fact that her prey would eventually go extinct if she keeps killing them into her consideration actually makes her a really fucking smart character.

Her aura fading and seeing Hyakki cool out of his kill mode was a nice touch. Hope she killed those soldiers though, no mercy for ashigaru fucking shits.

But I still wanna dance.

Attached: C0A01873-C6BE-4799-BDED-D37EBE2B2AD3.jpg (312x1200, 100K)

I got you senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=9s80vVrWRe4

What the fuck

you need to go find the demon that has your brain

user the meme is fun, fuck off.

Yeah but it's wrong fun.

I hate the OP but I love the meme.

last episode was fucking boring

Attached: frown.png (1911x1027, 680K)

ED > HOGE HOGE TARA TARA HOGETARAPON > OP

Attached: 73125774.jpg (600x736, 366K)

pls dont bully the baldy

How does he get a lightbulb moment if lightbulbs havent been invented yet

>Hyakkimaru getting his sass back
>back
He never had one

>she never actually killed the people she preyed on
then what about that man who was crazy at the beginning? was she after that lunch box?

Glorious! Would have been to have an updated version like what gegege no kitaro got.

Attached: 1500255712782.jpg (234x216, 9K)

mero mero samurai hera hera

he tried his best, papa...

Attached: 20190221_011215.jpg (596x794, 196K)

It wasn't a bad design for a blind autist. He even thought to add cloth to the end for traction

wrong

Imagine dance with a 8 legs waifu in a party.

Attached: 1550496149698.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

She said the people she drained would have no memory of it so I'd assumed it was a temporary state of delirium they go into so they're not conscious of it, compared to the samurai who were actually killing villagers by forcing them into hard labor on the lord's orders she was far from the wort thing threatening the town and really didn't deserve to be killed.

Attached: you're welcome.jpg (400x469, 58K)

fUCKING SPEED WATCHERS SHOULD DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't be so harsh, maybe they watch it with attention but they are just mentally handicapped.

Is there a reverse version?

Predict the name of the next waifu of the week

Attached: 73296883_p0.jpg (1436x2176, 1.78M)

>Her aura fading
What happened there in the end? I didn't understand.

Her soul turned white.

When is bath time for Dororo episode

great OP

The girl next week is a sacrifice for the demon, and the little boy (his brother I think) is named Saru.
Maybe this time she's named after an animal.

When Hyakki gets back his sense of smell and forces her to take a bath. But I don't know if this Hyakkimaru is as pushy as the original one.

Why?

op of the season

Because she made a conscious inner decision that she would rather live peacefully with humans instead of treating them like a food source, were you paying attention?

I don't get why so many people like this OP. I mean, the art and animation is fine but the song is dreadful, it's Eurovision levels of bad. The show is great but the OP is the worst thing about it. The ED is perfect though.

From what I've seen, majority of people don't like it.

The song is okay, but it doesn't fit the show at all.

He's pretty stubborn when it's things he doesn't like, so he'll probably have an autistic fit every time Dororo tries to come near him until she's forced to bathe. She'll make him take one too since he's also an unwashed hobo. Then the same scene from the manga with the back tattoo

Bad engrish, mostly.
Hongetarapon > Gimme fiyah

>She said the people she drained would have no memory of it
i probably missed that line in the subs, maybe i should stop watching anime so late at night

is catchy, which doesn't mean is because is good or bad, is just catchy

I almost forgot my daily aqua fap

He has spiritual powers

I need a translation of this.

>Hongetarapon > Gimme fiyah
This. The OP doesn't give me fiyah at all.

Title: Food Series.
>Osushi-chan
>Ohagi-san
>Dororo: "I wonder what we should expect next time? Something like Oden-chan would do it. It's yummy."
>Hyakki: "What about Okome-san?" (kome = rice)
>Dororo: "Kome? Uuu... -crying-"

And what was Mio?

Mio isn't the name of food.
Her name is written in hiragana in the Dororo manga, while in Young Black Jack she appears and her name is written with the kanji 澪 which means 'waterway' (pic).

Attached: 2061637_201511020741787001446393988c.jpg (368x470, 57K)

Is Jack Black considered canon in the dororo-verse?

Mio pleases OLD MEN for MONEY and FUN.

I have no idea about this.

Cream filled manju

So is this show good or are you guys just memeing?

>Mio pleases OLD MEN for MONEY and TO FEED CRIPPLE KIDS
ftfy

Attached: 817373913791.jpg (225x225, 9K)

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1547527005098.png (1324x811, 1.27M)

It's a cool show about Japan with action and demons and blood and shit, what's not to like

>Eurovision levels of bad
Come on user, it's not that bad. I really like the "sorry darling sonna ni amakunai yo" part and the [PON].

It's bad but more importantly extremely out of place. What were they thinking?

Only here I think.

It's [Donk]!
Actually, I wonder what the name of that sound effect is in Japanese. Is it really 'pon'?

Attached: donk.jpg (853x482, 117K)

When is Dororo's turn?

Some user even found the exact instrument to make that sound and posted it, but I'm too lazy to find it again.

Instrument? It's just hollow bamboo, innit?

It was a tiny drum.

Being drained by Ohagi apparently gets you baked.

why the fuck did you stop the party? fucking asshole

Oh, cool. Welp until the next time, [pon].

Dou you still wanna dance?

kotsuzumi drum

>she could sustain herself perfectly well without pointlessly killing off her food source
Literal ripoff of Rider from Fate

>kotsuzumi drum
Cool!

Dunno. The visuals are pretty great and there are some nice timings like the PON! part. But the song lacks all sorts of fiyah, it's just embarrassingly out of place.

The music is pretty good (though not fitting), and the animation is amazing, but the lyrics ruin it.

To please old men or to be pleased by Mio?

To please multiple fat older men at once, of course. She is an otenba youjo after all

Only 12 demon deities has his body. There are a ton of other normal "ghouls" demons or whatever you want to call them.

same thing that was happening to Hyakkimaru's spirit by having Mio around.

I want to fuck Dororo until the party start again.

THE FUCK IS THIS DICKHEAD GONNA START TALKING, LITTLE FAGGOT ASS NO ARMS HAVIN NIGGA HAHHAHAHA

Is Suzuki even getting paid at this point?

he did chuckle this episode.

I wonder how much that chuckle was worth. It's likely less than his agony cry and Mi...o.

Don't forget psychotic screaming! That's gotta be worth a few zenni.

They guy is mostly an actor, no? I guess he can handle some time of inaction, he is also playing Hyakkimaru in the stage play so all is good publicity for him

Attached: Dz1BbE9UYAEKv1S.jpg (588x1199, 154K)

I like how he casually lets Dororo take his arms off for him. It's cute.

It was actually green I think, white is the color of non-hostile entities but green is the color of something affectionate and loving. Hyakki was a very good boy this episode choosing not to kill her.
She was falling in love with the dude, ain't that hard to figure out man.

Well she's basically his caddy so it's definitely appropriate.

She turns orange, green is the color of plant life.

I need fanart of caddy dororo

It's orange and then yellow-ish

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.05.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Hyakki squatting holding his sword vertically in the dirt measuring the distance to the demon while Dororo leans in and mumbles "I think you ought to use the elbow wedge for this one"
Yeah, I like it.

Nice concept, you should request it in the drawthread.

Attached: Dz1sXJgVsAAq-Te.jpg (700x1015, 117K)

Is this song 75% onomatopoeias?

>The golden light in this part of the OP is Mio's seed all along
Anyone still haven't noticed?

So now that other guy gets to be high daily and fuck his spiderfu for the rest of his life?
unreal

Attached: oh man.png (177x240, 68K)

Not quite that much
Hogetara means idiot/fool, hera/heera means happy/giddy/jolly or something like that

Did Mio cumswapped with Hyakki?

Dororo kind of sounds the same as back then

He won the game.

Any good fanart of Ohagi-sama?

Bros it still hurts.

Attached: Sad true.jpg (208x245, 18K)

Do Dororo and Hyakkimaru (other than Mio) have any other love interests in the manga?

Me

As far as I remember Dororo never really got anything like that in the manga, neither did Hyakki really, some girls throw themselves at him but it never really escalate unless you count a certain ”lol bye” moment as something romantic

Attached: DyxVibtU0AApADC.jpg (729x1032, 226K)

>a certain ”lol bye” moment

when/where was that? Sorry my memory sucks

This one, I happen kind if fast, it was near the end of volume 3 so maybe Tezuka wasn’t trying that hard anymore

Attached: Dororo-v3-p203.png (1401x2000, 225K)

thanks user

Well, i don't know about the original series, but this one is kind of taking things very serious, so much so that i would like if he never learned to talk fluently.

Wonderful

I bet you're fun at parties.

WHY SO SERIOUS

>no way fag

Did Hyakkimaru lose his hobo cloak? I don’t think he had it in the last 2 eps.

oh neat. What does 'mero' and 'byoro' mean?

I fucking hate the opening and ending songs of this show.

Attached: armageddon.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

HE HATES IT!