Are they just going to ignore the fact that she tried to rape Yamato?

Are they just going to ignore the fact that she tried to rape Yamato?
>Momoya sexually abuses someone
>haha that's our Momoya

Attached: 1550693265486.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami148_f13.php
minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami148_m13.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck wasn't she his older sister. She's totally neesan material.

Do you forget how timid she gets during the sex scenes in her route? She wouldn't have dared go through it.

It's not rape if the girl is hot.
Depends on which of her routes you go for.

There's a handful of people in universe that could even remotely come close to stopping her. She could get away with anything she wants really

The MC literally rapes the tsundere Cosby style and that's the only way to finish that route.

She felt bad about it afterwards.

So they can get married when he's President of Japan
Sibling marriage is fine if they're going to hide out in the boonies or overseas, but they both demand more out of life

holy shit best girl
any titles with girls like this?

Silly user, you can't rape the willing.

Attached: Momoyo 9.jpg (800x600, 106K)

Blood related incest is wrong.

Because that way it's more satisfying when other big sister characters upstage her

Attached: 1549581498261.png (996x715, 1.25M)

>You'll never take a nap with Benkei and Tatsuko
It hurts.

Attached: 1543433485408.png (1010x703, 1.49M)

Attached: Benkei.png (956x540, 807K)

I’ll never understand why people liked this awful jobber.

Probably because you didn't play her route.

>You'll never get to hang out with the Genji clones
Just end it.

Attached: Chuuni overload.png (959x540, 757K)

Man i wish Wanko's route wasn't so fucking depressing, i might not even finish it at this rate.

What part are you at?

Attached: Genji.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

I just love them.

Attached: Yoichi.jpg (955x8626, 1.69M)

It's not rape if the guy wants it.

>Clone afters never ever
I just want more fun with the Genji trio.

Her route was boring. We don't learn anything about her and she does nothing but whine about wanting to see Yamato whenever she opens her mouth and then fucks him. There was no conflict or hardly any story in her route. She was a bad character.

Wanko is a retard for thinking she could ever catch up to Momoya. Running 100 miles a day and doing a thousand push ups will not make you suddenly be able to fire lasers into space and summon meteors and shit.

Yamato didn't want it though. He was begging her to chill out and he had to be saved by Mayuchi.

You can make anything sound bad by being reductionist about it, but you won't get your question answered like that.

Because some people like a sleepy doting onee-chan.

Yeah, tried and FAILED because, y'know, she's a girl and girls can't do that.

Always a BS cop-out.

>dat sakazuki

Attached: 1glass.jpg (423x504, 23K)

Does it matter

w-well... it does

There's nothing wrong with NBR.

Yo what the fuck it isn't friday yet

She just lived by the motto that you can do anything if you tried hard enough and at first others thought she might make it because she tries so hard, eventually people realized she wasn't going to make it despite the effort and it was just a matter of breaking the news.

what are you gonna do, call the police?
she's basically super-human

Rape is okay as long as you take responsibility for it as shown in Chris's route.

When you really think about it, she was asking for it.

Works for Saitama.

Is this the best friendship simulator on the market?

heh, so this is nu Yea Forums huh?

Yes.

Easily.

Attached: vb.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Shit taste right here.

She's just moved out of the temple and into the dorm to train but... I just have a feeling that she's getting set up for another shitstomp, 'cause i've come to realize she's never actually beaten any of the other girls in a contest.

;_;

Friends don’t rape each other and there’s a lot of rape among the main cast

That fuckin' bad huh?

Are we ever gonna get more majikoi?

>Momoya
I'll wait for friday's.

Attached: Miyako 0÷10.png (587x571, 227K)

of course!

I'd suggest reading it because the desire to spoil is increasing.

But it's been ages since the last maji came out

Yeah I was thinking of finishing it today anyways, guess I might as well get on with it.

don't mind, don't mind!

Have fun user.

Attached: MomoyoMayu 2.jpg (1200x884, 116K)

New Majikoi VN when?

Is it worth the read, anons? I remember watching the anime when it was airing, but finding it so-so.

It’s one of the best comedy eroges out therr

Give it a try user. If you don't feel like reading it after finishing the prologue you can stop.

Attached: 1534609931917.jpg (4000x1032, 887K)

How much of it is translated? I read the first one but the bonus content and/or sequels were still being translated

Majikoi S is fully translated and Majikoi A-1 and A-2 are translated too.

>Margit bonus content is in A-5 and isn't translated

Attached: 1523074345240.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

A pity her after route focuses more on her harem than her.

I do actually prefer some of her harem.

Attached: kawakami-a_vol136.png (488x582, 244K)

There are multiple occasions on other routes where she comes onto Yamato and manages to stay on the top until Yamatos endless sexual prowess kicks in.

>"her Harem"
Maru-san establishing her position as the top bitch is cute as hell. Ryokenbutai ending a best.

That's little busters user.

Frankly, i cant choose between the 2.
Both make you cry for never having this good friends. LB was bit of a pain to play thanks to the minigames fuck the baseball so much.

>implying they don't have superhuman special forces

That's only in Mayucchi's route.

>She got punished the fuck out by Gramps and forced into noncombat related spiritual training for the whole summer
Thats about as much you can possibly hope to punish Momoyo.

I honestly don't think anyone outside of Hume or Seiso could stop her if she was really willing to fight.

>Running 100 miles a day and doing a thousand push ups
>No mention of sit-ups or squats
Well there's the problem.

Tsubame can, if she has her Iron Woman suit.

And with all the manipulation, and the superweapon from space.

She needs a lot of prep time and hope Momoyo won't go full ham from the start.

Somebody give me a quick rundown on the Agave route

Stuff happens, you have a threesome with the Itakagi sisters (Angel is a buttslut) and then another "cleaning" threesome with Momoyo and Miyako. Gen-san finally joing the Kazama Family and Touma and Jun's parents end up in prison.

this man should have been the protagonist

Attached: 1544616351.jpg (796x599, 102K)

Aoi Touma becomes a drug kingpin because lol suddenly evil, Itagaki sisters kidnap Yamato and Moro, Yamato fucks the sisters' brains out and escapes with Moro, epic final battle against Touma and his subordinates. And I think at some point Yamato gets handjobs from Momoyo and Miyako at the same time.

>Angel is a buttslut
Why am I not surprised.

Seems kinda wacky for the supposed true route

Its less "true" route and more like "Friendship route wins" route. You dont end up with anyone in spesific there, until S where Momo and Miyako are both yours or Tatsu is your girlfriend and other 2 sisters lovers. Aka its the route that sets up harem routes.

>Jun is lowkey probably the strongest male student in the school.
We saw him only fight Cap, but cap his super hayai and a luck god.

>Why am I not surprised.
Tsundere are always anal sluts.

Attached: 1534125598614.jpg (800x600, 178K)

>Angel trying to cave Yamatos head in in S after left alone with him because she is mad that Yamato left when he popped their cherries and she woke up and he wasnt there, also she cant forget the pleasure of being plowed in the ass.
She needed more attention.

>male student in the school.
Calm down baby.

Attached: i1272^cimgpsh_orig.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Right right a first year student.
Dont forget to do your summer homework Hume-kun.

>Hume is 180cm tall
>I am taller than Hume
It doesn't feel right.

I’ll punish her with my superior German dick

Plus the shit is astronomicallly expensive

Koyuki's route in S is even wackier.

Let me ask you this, whos going to stop her?

And has almost nothing to do with her

>German dicklet
>Beating Kusanagi
>Yamato confirmed to have literal super powers when it comes to sexing girls up
Sure. Go ahead and try. I think youll make a nice tetris block.

Japs can never get measurements right. An Aryan god of war like him would be huge

What Koyuki route?

Attached: 1479493087071.png (800x600, 465K)

Hume is a manlet. Pretty sure Yamato’s dad is taller too.

Benkeis confession was probably the most natural one in the whole series and to this day makes me grin like a moron.
Yamatos and Benkeis chemistry could make fireworks.

Attached: 1724151378925395072.jpg (800x600, 70K)

I mean, it's Dracula.

Attached: 1481917689758.png (799x602, 512K)

So who is supposed to stop her? kek

It is. I was pretty adamant about the theory of every girl is best girl" in Majikoi but when I did Benkei's route she took the top spot so naturally it just felt right. Of course the other girls are good too and I understand if someone has someone else as his favorite. Except Tsubame, she is a cunt.

Attached: 1530337971832.png (1025x771, 1.04M)

Yamato if he goes full Chad.

>Yamato fucked this lolineet in the ass on her first time.

Attached: Neet.png (800x600, 173K)

dont you love when anal sex without any preparation and care just works in hentai... still remember having a friend going to the hospital because the moron went dry and unprepared on his gf anus.

How would you know?

Yamato spent the night fucking this god of war in the ass for her first time.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Yamato knows his groundwork and Kusanagi is a godly blade that doesnt cause cuts or bruises upon entry.

Do not doubt the might of the Kusanagi sword user.

Attached: 1492862260162.jpg (800x600, 293K)

She is also one of the few girls who's in love with Yamato in all routes. You see her sulking when it's not her route.

Attached: 1492861903294.jpg (800x600, 307K)

>2008
Fucking kill me feels like yesterday when I shitposted on Yea Forums the day Majikoi S came out.

I was literally the person that made Yea Forums hate Tsubame, the piece of shit.

The only thing i cant forgive Tsubame for, is cockblocking Yamato about to anal fuck her mother in the shower.

Jun is full loli mindbroken mode broke out of a very strong restraint.
His potential is crazy.

Attached: Jun3.jpg (800x600, 156K)

Classic double standards, it's OK if a woman rapes or abuses someone.
It's been so for centuries, at least the abuse part.

Reminder Benkei and Margit appeal to the lowest common denominator.
They are the easy waifus to have.

Why the Tsubame hate?

She uses Yamato to her own ends on her route quite alot. Expecially on the route where she takes the initiative. Also she is a damn money grubbing natto breath.

I guess because she is nearly the opposite of basically every other love interest.
And people who play it for one thing do not like that.
But really it is because of how frustrating her route is, there should be some way for Yamato to figure her shit out before the tournament.

I would insult you but I don't want to disturb the cozy feeling of this thread.

Attached: Beneki.png (764x1080, 710K)

I'll include Tatsuko too, characters who you have literally zero conflict with.
It's fine to like them, but the nip polls really prove my point further, they are the otaku pandering characters for this particular audience.

I assume that's if the MC is sexually aggressive. There's probably the odd instant end where she just rapes him and isn't like that.

Honey, you cant disturb Majikoi threads.
They are some of the most chill threads on the board and cheap baits wont work here.

Attached: Yandere Rinchu.png (560x699, 290K)

I will not talk about Tatsuko and Margit, but in Benkei's case she and Yamato just get along greatly because their personalities matches. You don't need to have conflict to have a good route. I thought it was fun to see them getting closer without really realizing it or trying to go for the other, they just end up together naturally.

Women can't rape.

any Drama CD update?

>blocks your path

Attached: 324568C6-DA1D-4FAC-A239-A5358DAA4954.jpg (480x360, 40K)

They can when they have Hulk like strength

2 great girls in one package deal.
Im glad i first met Xiang Yu through Majikoi instead of the abomination in FGO.

Attached: 123245926016.jpg (800x600, 152K)

You don't like horsecock user?

Whoopsie thats the uncensored one.
Something along the same vein.
With better look at Fate Xiang Yu.

Attached: 1544377794044.jpg (742x960, 165K)

I don’t remember Margit’s ass being this big

Its the angle, but she did always have top grade meaty ass for Yamato to train and drill.
The scene where Yamato fucks her ass infront of sleeping Chris is amazing.
Almost as Amazing as any interaction with Yamato and Aki.

Attached: 85158215738.png (800x600, 663K)

It’s even hotter that they got cum on Chris while she was sleeping

That's what happens when you get your ass plowed every night by a sex crazed man.

Attached: Margit.jpg (378x572, 59K)

Reminder that Maru-san is a bitch in a heat that got depressed when she was just few days without sex with Yamato.

His father taught him how to train his bitch just right. I wish my dad was that based.

When we get the old ones translated. So never...

Didn't she say herself that she was Yamato's bitch?

Sadly, Majikoi is supposed to be over for good.
It was nice enough of them to give us a bit closure with Aki on the plus disk atleast.

Yes and wore a leather dog collar and sucked his dick in school while her boss went on and on over the phone about how she’s the pride of Germany to Yamoto.

Attached: 1532721132493.jpg (1014x734, 209K)

She really does. Yamato forcing her to be honest for once was fucking great and it would be interesting to see where it would go from there

Hunting dog squad was already invincible before.
Imagine how stupid strong the team is with Yamato providing his "through dick unity" superpower to the members?
Im kinda sad on that route Yamato will never realise his true potential because no connection to Kuki, thus no connection to Fuuma village.

Attached: 13234154767487.png (440x921, 252K)

It gets worse before it gets better, but it does get a lot better. I'd say it's tied with Miyako for best route/ending

>Miyako route
>best anything
Say what? That route was utter and complete dissapointment. Even the Hermitcrab route was better!

I mean, I get the hate. Even if she does apologize afterwards and even though she did truly love Yamato the whole time, abusing someone's trust like that is a line you just don't cross.

This. I genuinely enjoyed making that bitch cry when I rejected her.

This is a Majithread, so I'm going to let that slide

Attached: 1516387515009.jpg (680x794, 227K)

They really shouldve let us bang her mother and make it a "bad" end where Yamato becomes a milf hunter. You dont have mommy like that and not have a thing for "mommies".

The drama in it is embarrassingly terrible Miyakofag.

It most certainly was the worst of the bunch by far. Its not like i really hated it, but i was dissapointed that it was all about Miyako getting a hissyfit about things changing eventually.
Atleast Maro got shit beaten the fuck out of him there.

Attached: 1481942059153.png (383x299, 212K)

>you will never be Fushikawa's butler

Attached: 1392955565666.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Youll never be the upstart who married the main familys daughter from the outside and fucks up side family villains plans to overthrow the main family.
The A route wouldve written itself, instead we got things like Tsubames A.

It's okay you can be a Kuki servant.

>Best trainers, super fair salary and meritocratic system to rise in ranks.
>Super cool employer
Tfw you will never be a Kuki butler.
Yamato becomes such a badass during Stacy route.

Wish I didn't have to take your word for it

Benkei truly was best girl.

I fucking love it when character's hair are like that.

>Yamato becomes such a badass during Stacy route.
Since A-3 never ever can you give me a quick rundown about what happend in Lee and Stacy routes?

It's called sex hair for a reason.

Attached: Benkei.jpg (1020x765, 463K)

Stacy Route has a lengthy timeskip, you can choose if Yamato is a virgin or not. If you Choose not he went out with chika, but they break up during the route. Yamato falls for Stacy and constantly tries to woo her. New system for ranking up in the numbers is implemented as a fighting tournament. Yamato does pretty damn good in the tournament because he was introduced by Azumi to Fuuma village and found out he has great affinity for strings claudio uses.
Stacy has a berserk mode that makes her able to complete at top level Kuki fighters minus the old people. Its dangerous so Yamato eventually beats her and fucks her.

Lee route deals with Lee trying to learn how to smile, lots of hijinks happen when she goes to Kawakami high (momoyos class). She also trains for playing dead world championships with yamato. Yamato falls in love with her and confesses. Lee rejects him feelign conflicted and feels he deserves better and she as a former assassin doesnt deserve happiness. She gets over it because Claudio is such a good grandad for her. We learn lots of her background as assassin when her past collegue "Centipede" cathces up to her and tries to force her to return to assassination world. Claudio fucks up him pretty bad but he lives and by the end comes to make trouble once more but Lee beats him.
Its very wholesome and cute route.

Damn I wish I could read moon runes.

Attached: file.png (1300x663, 75K)

Its not a joke that i literally started learning Runes because i was frustrated at Miyako route progress originally. Worth it.

While mecha-arm Takae was okayish. I feel the Anime made her way too generic "lol lesbian" villain. Her actual speciality in A5 is super ultra speed movement, in her top gear she moves so fast even Momoyo can barely keep up with her.

Attached: Speedforce.png (800x600, 1.12M)

Isn't she like super unlucky too?

Thats not the half of it.
When she tried to do delivery business, shetripped on a peddle at super high speed almost killing herself and fucked up all the deliveries.
Thats what she calls a good day, because her life wasnt in too much danger.

Momoyo = Superman
Tsubame = Batman
Takae = Flash

Attached: 1462585953878.jpg (800x1089, 160K)

Misfortune Nee-san is love.

>Rape is okay as long as the perp is female.

FTFY

Rape is okay as long as she consents retroactively afterwards. Yamato took a gamble and it paid off.

The blue hair girl literally rapes MC in every bad end, and Momoya tries to rape him in Mayuchi's route and it wasn't even played for laughs.

Speaking of Miyako. Which Miyako end is your favorite?
I laughed so hard during the one with S-CRY-Ed reference at the end it has to be my favorite.

Attached: Kaeh.png (442x319, 194K)

When she drags Yamato into the bushes and everyone just turns a blind eye and continue to school while he';s screaming in the background and getting forcibly stripped.

Ah the very first one. The first of many. A Classic.

Because it looks like the character just finished a day long sex marathon or because the hair makes you want to sex them?

>Which Miyako end is your favorite?
The end to her route, of course. But if we're just talking about the "bad" ends, the one in Benkei's route where Yoichi becomes the godfather/role model of Miyako and Yamato's child

Probably the one where she offers many choices and every one of them leads to a bad end. The only move is to not move.

Because it's the hair of a woman who just woke up besides you after a long night of love.

Attached: Benkei 11.jpg (800x600, 68K)

I was surprised at how much I ended up liking Kokoro's route. I put it off until the end because I didn't care much for her as a side character but her route was so fucking cute that I ended up really liking her.

Attached: 16264851316726038528_screenshots_20161024011310_1.jpg (800x600, 139K)

So the former.
Ironically enough when I see them I want to be very tender to them.

This is exactly why she needed A route!
I DIDNT NEED MORE FUCKING OOTOMO AND OSAKANS!
I wanted more cute with Hyohoho.

They also very often belong to best girls so it helps too.

Attached: Kaoru.jpg (700x1179, 180K)

The lap drawing was awesome.

The highlights of the route was slapping Mayucchi's butt and slapping Kokoro's butt.

Yes.

Attached: Kaoru.jpg (1080x2350, 623K)

Is her belly button eating his head?

The moment she did that I would've started to lick her navel

Every time I hear her HYOHYOHYO, some cancer cells inside of me die.

Who cares? She was hot.

Attached: 1450479280523.png (445x445, 274K)

>youll make a nice tetris block

Attached: thefook.jpg (275x279, 16K)

Refer to Momoyo's very first scene.

>girl literally rapes

BS!

She pins Yamato down and forcibly inserts his dick into her and he cums inside her and the route ends right there.

And he says that by the end of it it felt so good he was moving by himself. Depending on which ending it is, he may or may not also admit that he probably wanted this to happen deep down anyway.

So...not rape.

It's not rape if he cums.

>It's not rape if your hips move on their own

Now you're getting it.

As I said, it is fine to like them, and they are comfy and what not.
But there are far more memorable ones out there.

>It's not rape if he gets hard.

FTFY

>nip polls
you cannot be serious

Depends how you see things. Sure, it's more rewarding to get Momoyo after all what Yamato has to get through, but in the end, do you value how hard it was to to get the girl or the girl herself?

Look, those poss do have some really great characters in the top 10, and I guess it is just the popularity and how much they are posted about instead of some others that annoys me.

They had Tsubame in the first place. I can't take them seriously.

It is about building character in the MC and the heroine.
Every route has this, the methods are just different.

She did fall off fairly quickly, remember how hard she was being pushed during S.

What's the current top? Last I remmeber was
1st Margit
2nd Benkei
3rd Tsubame
4th dunno
5th Momo

So if you rape someone for hours until she breaks and starts to move her hips it stops being rape and turns into love making?

That's some serious shit taste except for Tsubame.

Margits S route was pure Nukige, but her A route and plus disc make up for it in drowes.
Margit is perfect bitch for Yamato to handle.
I already told you, you have to try harder than that.

Attached: 1461342733798.png (806x626, 741K)

Attached: thesis.jpg (622x396, 76K)

minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami148_f13.php
minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami148_m13.php

Monshiro is only 19th? I thought she would rank higher.

>#23
It's not fair ISbros...

That is a tad low, top 20 would've been good.

Frankly everyone above her is top tier.
Rin is more popular than i thought.
Also Holy shit based Japan Aki who doesnt even have her own route is numbah 2.

Sadly I cannot judge Aki, but clearly the wait on the M plan was worth it to many.

She completely steals the show on Yoshi route with her perfect chemistry with Yamato and casual lewdness.
Frankly its amazing.
Yes their chemistry is even greater than Yamatos and Benkeis.

>Son, your eyes drift to your mom's butt, but it's mine
>It's ok, you can rape that chick if you're gonna take responsibility later
>Fuck Japan, I'm out
He's a peculiar person.

>Hot as balls mom drags you to bath with her
>Casually tells this to your 2 friends in the lobby
>Gakuto: "Oh boy Moro i could really do with some sushi right?"
I will never stop loving this.

The Kukis and Chris's dad both seem a bit afraid of him, if that tells you anything.

He seems like a tycoon shark who made europes whole economy his bitch in those few years since he left Japan.
Aka. The more rich and influential you are the more scary he is.

>Oh boy Moro i could really do with some sushi right?
I didn't understand this. What does it mean?

Subtle demand of hush money (food in this case, good sushi is pricey).

Moro and Gakuto are great friends.

>Moro and Gakuto hide in Yamatos closet to hear embarrassing secrets from you.
>Choise
>Gakuto: "STOOOOOOOP!!!"

>Yamato tells them he's gonna do nightcrawling, fucking chris by force, so she doesn't return to germany
>They encourage him
>They wait in the base, awake till 4 AM when Yamato sends them a text telling them he didn't get killed and got her to change her mind
True bros.

Its criminal Gakuto never found himself slightly older dorky girlfriend who likes muscles he deserves.
Only one that came close was his Kouhai on Kuki routes. But as we know Gakuto while popular with younger girls, he doesnt see them as romantic options at all.

Yeah, but I'm sure he ends up marrying someone in the future.

>drowse

Since when were there dark elves in this series?

He never did on the future reviews. "Still looking for girlfriend". Gen-san is the one that always casually marries unknown girl.

Attached: s065_1aa1bb_010_l.png (500x876, 267K)

How are the translations for this VN? Are they complete?

Complete until A-3

What about my girl, Mayucchi?

Only people with elite taste appreciate her.

She's Aquaman

Attached: 1481940902511.jpg (800x600, 154K)

>Sword user
There is barely no capeshit with swords now that you mention it. Probably due to them being fatal weapons.

She is poochy. Why would anybody like her? She only exists because Cookie's VA refused to do H-scenes. They should have just gone with a real character.

I hate Cookie even more now.

Is there possibility of new MC with new title in Majikoi universe? I want more martial-arts and ancient warriors focus. Shakado even got his own spinoff

Is there even a market for high budget eroge with top-notch VA in today's Japan?

Is it easy or possible to uninstall the English patch if I download a prepatched version of the Majikoi VN from sukebei? The raw versions don't seem to be seeded. It's been years since I used hongfire and the place looks like a total mess now.

I like that her charging port is on the bottom of her foot for no reason

>Ten Warriors of the West are basically Sengoku Jidai famous clan cameo
>Bushido Plan introduce the legendary Yoshitsune and her friends along with a ancient chinese warrior
>Ryozanpaku warriors are basically genderbent Water Margin
>The Hounds are nothing but Nazi fanservice

What else?

Bump

A-3 never

Attached: Jinchu_Lee_and_Yamato-_Walk_Toward_the_Future_ver._2.jpg (1200x900, 77K)

Reminding just makes the pain continue.

Attached: wall-lee-01.jpg (1920x1080, 627K)

I think at one point it was said that even if he was into younger girls he wouldn't have any real chance as he'd screw it up with how he usually acts or something like that.

At least you can play through it in Japanese just to hear Kurisu's voice actress moaning and making blowjob noises.

Mingosu is pure.

Attached: 1358980611701.jpg (617x562, 81K)

Eh.

1. She never did it

2. Routes where they go all the way are either consensual or yamato ended up liking it anyways

3. if he comes it's not rape

4. if it's a girl it's not rape

5. Mayu mayu is best girl anyways

Attached: strongest gf majikoi.png (800x600, 606K)

Yeah, pure sex.

Choose carefully.

Attached: youshouldknowthis.png (802x627, 897K)

Ageha-sama

Neither. Celibacy is the only choice.

Option 3

Attached: 878261cc7fd11a57f9dc0881359ae7d3.png (1080x1080, 852K)

How do I marry into Kuki clan?

are there more arts like these?

Yes. Just reverse image search. I'm sure you can find them.

Attached: Christiane.Friedrich.full.971703.jpg (700x700, 419K)

I absolutely love Benkei and that's why I haven't done her route because once I do, it will all be all over.

Never doing her route to begin with is the same as being done with it. Just do it.

be talented

That is only because you can't stick it in a hermit crab.

Yes.

Honestly with how massive a dyke she is, I would have never picked up on her intentions if she didn't force herself on me.

Yes?

Really? She teases the MC all the time and get really touchy with kisses and such. And she herself said she hits on women because no men is worth of her yet.

For me #6 is 1st, as the top 5 are solidly fixed up there.
Thelma in 9th is brilliant also.

Attached: s056_1aa2aa_000_z.png (768x676, 339K)

I'd just assume she's really friendly at best. Her behavior's far closer to "closet-lesbian, but with one exception" than anything.

I wish I had a clone imouto.

Attached: ev_064_32_02.png (800x600, 416K)

So, Oni-chan or Nii-sama?

I think Nii-sama sounds better but Onii-chan has it's own charm that's hard to ignore, if I have to pick between the two maybe Nii-sama.

>Yoshitsune's route is in A-5
>A-3 isn't ranslated yet after 3 years
>A-5 will probably never be translated
I am sad.

Feels bad.

Attached: s064_1aa2aa_010_l.png (295x612, 155K)

*Bang*

I want to see Ageha blushing

Attached: 21290.jpg (200x300, 21K)

>Kuki threesome with Mon never ever
>Onee-san threesome with Momo never ever

>Burger or chick
Hmm

Majikoi has a pretty poor track record when it comes to threesomes.
>Kawakami sandwich never ever

Why is there no CG of Ryuuhei pegging or getting pegged by Yamato?

Why is there no Ami pegging Ryuuhei CGs?

Yamato's boipussy is for Touma.

Attached: Jun5.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Attached: Momo.jpg (1330x367, 241K)