Kemurikusa

Kemurikusa Episode 7 out
Ritsu's clock is ticking.

Attached: 1549491771616.jpg (1448x2048, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73212348
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction#Origin_of_sexual_reproduction
myanimelist.net/anime/37302/Kemurikusa_TV/characters
kemurikusa.com/chara.html
twitter.com/leaftsyk/status/1097145466272149505
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhvqnT6Mk4
may.2chan.net/b/src/1550680491726.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiwara_no_Hidesato
twitter.com/kiofwjjpTyq08Cz
twitter.com/touhou99999/status/1098481457876557824
twittervideodownloader.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirahige_Shrine
imgur.com/a/XZChSxy
mega.nz/#F!mZ1jmK6J!aKp5evkwiRyrAy-bf9ZHQg
www11.zippyshare.com/v/uw70Dhvw/file.html
my.mixtape.moe/rffekm.mp4
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29583486
strawpoll.com/a6k72pce
twitter.com/strange_toons/status/1098776945217527808?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete your post OP you made the weedcat sad.

Attached: 1550676827718.png (1366x768, 865K)

Don't worry, I meant her biological clock.
Nothing Wakaba's morning wood can't fix.

Her clock was ticking since a 6 weeks ago and after all this time I'm not fine with all these new death flags

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73212348

RITSU TIME IS COMING
THE CLIMAX IS NIGH

Attached: Kemurikusa Ritsu boobs midori prank.jpg (767x1200, 72K)

FUCKING MY WIFE IN THE KEMURIKUSA

So any guesses about the small robot attached to Wakaba and missing sisters?
The later are probably going to appear and help out but the robot is fucked in dense red fog.

Endgame is obviously the sisters combining back into one so that mating with Wakaba can commence.

Attached: 1.jpg (417x658, 51K)

>harem ending with one female
What about Ryou?
She should be definitely dead unlike Riku and Ryoku.
Also 2 Rinas are going to be missing.
Can the gattai with such incomplete numbers?

Duty Commence.

Attached: mpv-shot0012.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

They can rebuild them, they have the technology.

Attached: ).jpg (771x720, 73K)

>Why there's not a single organic remain around. I mean humans or animals.
Red fog 'melts' anything biological, alive or dead. White fog might not be so aggressive and only 'cleans up' dead bodies / decomposing bio material.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.13.47_[2019.02.20_19.34.42]38.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

God, the innocence of all the characters is too cute.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.40.084.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

very rare Ritsu hand fanart

Attached: Kemurikusa Ritsu hand fanart.jpg (1092x1148, 133K)

Why the fuck there are just a couple shirts of this show on redbubble.
What are those design trannies doing I want my weedmom shirt.
Are we the only fans?
At this point I'm fairly sure one of you made the one that are up there.

Attached: rin!12.png (588x588, 396K)

It's kinda hard to tell just how large or how far away things are sometimes, but I do have to say that the settings and scenery are extremely beautiful, if forlorn.

Also, anyone have any hypthoses regarding what the original body's mission was? It probably was to seek out and destroy the red tree but the first sister didn't want to see her siblings die and therefore erased the message and cast herself into the red abyss to take the memory of the mission and the severe regret of allowing humanity to die instead with her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.10.209.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

This show has an even bigger pleb filter than Kemono Friends did

RIP Ritsu, she was so nice.

Attached: 1550692969192.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Attached: 1550306779792.png (1355x1064, 741K)

It's been a while since regular humans were around. Wakaba said it must have taken a long time for the big tree to grow.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p]-[14.49.013-14.58.523].webm (778x558, 547K)

Attached: _--_.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

it just gets more autistic
sasuga tatsuki

First Person probably died/divided when the last remnants of mankind disappeared, and the mission is kind of void now. Unknown sister must have seen it was unnecessary to pursue the mission and the psychological burden of knowing how and why things got to shit (and how hard the mission is), she probably killed herself and took the memory away with her.

My guess is that Ryoku somehow found the memory back, or discovered the mission, and decided to go under the radar and leave her sisters behind. Riku joined her later (or was recruited/resurrected by Ryoku). But this is mere speculation.

Attached: Kemurikusa First Person and seven sisters.jpg (900x1200, 183K)

Wabaka lost some of his restraint vines when he fell down the cliff to warn Rin about the red root.

I can't get enough of the Rinas.

The roots are visual symbolism representing Rin's trust in Wakaba.

whats this little fucker up to?
I dont trust him

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.38.364.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

LEAF AUTISM TIME
So aside from the blue leaves, we have the yellow gingkos, the unidentified pointy orange one, and some extra-purple usuis. Since "usui" is actually a pale purple to begin with I'm not sure if these are supposed to be a different leaf or the same one under different lighting (the ginkgo leaves look a bit more orange than usual and the blues looks straight up green in some shots, though not midori-green).

Attached: Image5.png (654x384, 246K)

DUDE

Flatbossu just cares about making sure the only human doesn't die.

Attached: 1547138407409.gif (640x360, 2.94M)

Judging by the effects its blue and red siblings had on human infrastructure I'm sure it's nothing beneficial.

Well, he'd do better to catch the grass train or else the fog is going to turn him into a zombie.

>warn her
he literally saved her ass
He's a fucking hero

Attached: Kemurikusa ep 7 Wakaba protecting Rin blue shield.png (1366x768, 1.82M)

Roomba Bossu is cute

I don't get a fucking shit. Pls explain

They lack the intelligence of an average person, the knowledge of the world they're in and the enemies they are fighting. For them, merely living is a struggle, so their only wish is to have water and a place to rest.
It makes you want to protect them and thell them everyhing will be daijoubu.

The fact that they couldn't even be happy for a full episode made me genuinely sad.

Attached: 1375647812796.jpg (647x727, 86K)

I don't think the blue ones are necessarily malicious. In fact, I think they're there purely to defend the walls, as they only started attacking them after they punched it. What likely happened is that the last vestige of humanity had found a way to secure an area using the blue kemurikusa (as the walls behave much like them but on a far larger scale). The wall gets attacked and as a counterattack to the invading red bugs, it lets out a spray that converts them into blue bugs to attack anything near them (which would usually be red bugs). It's why island 7 is safe from the outside and why there are no bugs in the area, just machines.

I'm guessing that the blue fog is a product of the tree and that the fog itself only infects red bugs and not machines.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.24.666.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Think he meant this moment prior to saving her

Attached: rope gone.webm (1280x720, 111K)

Do also notice that both that shield and the wall have the same designs. This means they are probably made of the same kemurikusa. The only way for humanity to gather so much blue kemurikusa would be to have a fuckhuge tree to make them, which is probably what island 7 was built around.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.16.000.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>That design
>That price
Who is the designer? Da Vinci?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 03.19.26.png (962x670, 263K)

Just trying to be タスカル.

That's a clever way to hide your powerlvl. I'd buy that.

El grande hermana vs Rin Blanco when?

>hiding your powerlevel
You disgust me. Go full degenerate or go home, scum

Attached: Kemurikusa Rin badass angry with sword.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

Someone's fast!

Attached: 73300834_p0.png (2000x1489, 2.16M)

Let's talk about the red bugs. What do you think are they trying to do?

Make it full back and maybe I will buy one.

>not hiding your power level.
You are the irl version of pic related i bet.

Attached: ludwig.jpg (1024x576, 161K)

Assimilated purge/containment mechanism?

What's strange though is that all the kemurikusa seem to be related in some way to each other, so what we should be asking ourselves is
>where exactly did the kemurikusa come from?
>when did humanity learn to use the kemurikusa and what did they use them for prior to the mass-extinction event?
>what happened to all the bodies?
>how quickly will the planet recover once Midori-chan is planted down, grows up to become a fuck-huge tree, and starts pumping out green gas?
>what would gases of other color kemurikusa trees do?
>if the trees are capable of producing 'life', would that mean planting a purple kemurikusa would grow more sisters once they come into contact with a human, green ones would pump out more wakabas?
>what exactly was the process in which the original body broke apart into 7? Did she come into contact a concentrated concoction of purple kemurikusa?
So many questions. I can't wait to hear more about the world from Ryoku.

Attached: 1547094241239.jpg (800x1040, 188K)

World dun goofed. Grass-type girls looking for water to survive and avoid getting killed by red bugs. Our boy Wakaba appears and tries to understand what is going on while also trying to survive.

>what happened to all the bodies?
Red fog melts bodies, red bugs probably harvest them too.

Wabaka's sleeves and the "note" orange leaves also have this design. So I'd guess the design is indicative of something being created by kemurikusa. Maybe the writing leaves are actually made from that one other orange leaf we keep being shown- Wakaba will learn to activate them and use the ones he's collected to write the Wakaba notes.

>What do you think are they trying to do?
Take over. Eat the whole biomass and 'drink' all the water.
Why? No idea, that's probably going to be tied to main mystery - origin of kemurikusa.

Attached: 73028695.jpg (1505x1062, 1.06M)

I'm worse

Attached: LaPhos creepy going for a smoke.png (573x906, 658K)

What exactly created Wakaba? He kinda pops out of the tank suddenly after being transported through Ritsu's magical neko lines. It's not like he has amnesia either, as he has no prior memories whatsoever.

You can order in different color.

Attached: lol.png (930x516, 226K)

>$43.33USD

is this loss

yes but not that loss

Attached: Kemurikusa Ritsu cheek squish finished.jpg (848x1200, 158K)

Attached: Dz3htmOUcAAfUyV.jpg large.jpg (1366x768, 69K)

Why are the red bugs a problem if they can't get past the walls?

Because the red root's going to creep onto the wall and rape it to death.

Green kemurikusa heals people and fixes things, but also destroys red bugs. Are they broken in some way?

>if they can't get past the walls?
Did you miss the part where they swarmed the wall and literally took it apart piece by piece?

>if they can't get past the walls?
but they can
already did on other islands, this one won't last long too

Attached: [horriblesubs] kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.05_[2019.02.20_22.17.51].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

That's the price for the "premium" shirt.
For a normal price look for the classic t shirt.
Besides, if you want it do it yourself so you'll pay the price without the designer fee.
Redbubble is retarded when it comes to prices.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction#Origin_of_sexual_reproduction

Attached: hmmmmm.png (438x624, 18K)

Wait if there are walls quarantining each island,
does this mean by destroying the walls pre ep 1 the sisters gave the bugs an opportunity to spread in the first place?
I kind of want a better understanding of the map they had.

The blue bugs was a big surprise but they seem to be much more tame than the red ones since they didnt pursue past the wall (Which makes sense since it was probably blue steam from the leaves of the wall that turned them that way). I wonder for how long they can stretch out this seemingly final fight or if we're getting some other shit for the end of the show, like the return of the sisters that split up before "dying".

>Wait if there are walls quarantining each island,
That's not really 'what if'.
There were walls around each island. We already saw in ep.2. and Ritsu was talking about it with Wakaba in this ep too.
They only broke one wall, rest already had holes in them.

Attached: [horriblesubs] kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.51_[2019.02.20_22.27.30].jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>does this mean by destroying the walls pre ep 1 the sisters gave the bugs an opportunity to spread in the first place?
That probably was the case. They inadvertently were ruining each island. I wonder if Riku left to join Ryoku when she realized she could've always just opened the walls and that they accidentally made everything worse?

why does one of the rina's always have her eyes closed ?

>We already saw in ep.2.
Ep.3
Rinas also explained to Wakaba about them.

Attached: [erai-raws] kemurikusa (tv) - 03 [720p][multiple subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.23_[2019.02.20_22.29.17]. (1280x720, 85K)

Are the islands actually islands? Is there water beneath the red fog?

Attached: 1550613527602.png (2500x3334, 616K)

She's a sleepy girl.

Gathering her inner strength for the final battle.
Once the sleeper awakes the red bugs are FUCKED.

The islands are islands in that everything around them is red fog. There could be water beneath the red fog but they'd all burn and die if they tried to get to it.

>Is there water beneath the red fog?
Probably no. We didn't really see any red bug vs water interaction in this, but in 2012 shorts the red bug that killed Rinako tried to either vaporize the water or turn it into red fog.
Also this Rinako sacrificed herself to protect the water from the bug.

Attached: [erai-raws] kemurikusa (tv) - 01 [720p][multiple subtitle].mkv_snapshot_05.21_[2019.02.20_22.37.17]. (1280x720, 106K)

>Redbubble is retarded
you got that right

>the sleeper must awaken
Long live the God-Emperor

Attached: The Divided God -Leto II.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

Attached: Kemurikusa Rina Ritsu and Rin.jpg (848x1199, 266K)

for that price I can buy another lacoste polo shirt

i forgot why 1 of the rinas has her eyes closed?
or was always like that?

So is the plot twist "no Rin, you were the red bugs all along" ?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.12_[2019.02.20_23.09.51].jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

Something about purple haze.

Rinamu is always asleep.
Theory is that she's the real body

Attached: Image4.png (645x369, 216K)

>or was always like that?
From the 1st episode.
Rinas were talking in ep.4 about her leaf not glowing yet and how they all need to eat a lot more for it to 'fill up' so they can split some more.
They're all purple not red.

Attached: [erai-raws] kemurikusa (tv) - 04 [720p][multiple subtitle].mkv_snapshot_10.16_[2019.02.20_23.49.45]. (1280x720, 124K)

>Wakaba, I l-l-love you!
>Eh, nandatte, Rin-san?

>DUDE

Attached: Kemurikusa ep 7 Wakaba weed.png (1366x768, 957K)

So if the sister's are purple is it possible that they're actually hybrids of the blue/red fog used to combat the red bugs and avoid infection? It's possible that their mission was to destory the source of the red fog/bugs as humanity's last effort, but since they died off the first person just told them to live how they want instead.

>WAAAHHHH SO INTERESTING!!! OOHHHHHH WHAT'S THAT??!! I'M CURIOUS!!!! AAAHHHH WAAAHHHH! HOW CUTE!! WOOOAHHH!! KININARUUUU!! HAHAHAHAAA!! EEHHH!?!? WHERE WHERE?? I'M EXCITED!!! WOOOOOO!! HEHEHEEEE KININARUUUU

Attached: kemurikusa-tv-episode-1-english-subbed.jpg (852x480, 22K)

>uncountable amount of time has passed
>humans lose the ability to use kemurikusa and also lose control of bugs
>wakaba is the only human remaining with the kemurikusa net gene
wakaba will gain control over the bugs when the gang is about to get killed and a couple of Rinas die mark my words

Attached: tanoshi3.jpg (1040x400, 112K)

LEAF
VECTORS
WHEN

>episode 1
poor poor user

i don't think weedcat is dying. i think the line getting dimmer in the ending represents her getting weaker and wakaba's lines are the same width as hers. and we all know wakaba isn't gonna die.

Sleepy Rina should be awake now, no? She was the least nourished of the quartet, but they have so much water.

Honestly the girls should have gagged him after 2 episodes (or 2 minutes). Screaming all the time is a recipe for calling in trouble.

Since only one of the sisters has a sense of hearing, I wonder if the robot things can hear?

FOOIND MOI LOIFE IN THE KEMURIKUSOA

Attached: 45634652.webm (800x800, 369K)

What kind of speech impediment do you have user?

>Help me human, I don't wanna die virgin

Someone made a few leaves out of what I assume is wire.

I love this effect so much. Why is Rina such a great character?

Attached: 73242639_p0.jpg (3648x2736, 2.34M)

DOOOOOD

Attached: 573456746.webm (332x278, 181K)

God I can't stand him, I can't stand his voice, he turns this show a drag to watch
I haven't hated a faggy character with an effeminate voice so much in my LIFE since Makoto from School Days

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p]-0-02-38-994.png (1536x864, 1.78M)

kininaru and plebfiltered

Yeah he's annoying but I can stand him by now, also I can't wait to see what's happens next so this show is doing something good anyway for me

EHHHHH WHAT AN INTERESTING OPINION

Attached: 190123-2248460133-1440x810.jpg (1440x810, 128K)

Geez user, I sure do hope you don't go to parks if you don't like the sound of doggies going wan wan

Attached: cute doggy.jpg (1200x1200, 351K)

Rina best ninja!

Attached: story_img_1.jpg (617x463, 276K)

I’m wondering, if any ond human can use even seemingly major kemurikusa like the wall than what was it built to defend against?

Based and wakabapilled

Apparently the current "humans" since as soon Rin went purple/red it reacted as a defense mechanism.
Meanwhile it doesn't even look like it's doing much against the red bugs.

Maybe the objective the diary talked about is pretty nasty.

Fuck you anons, stop biting the baits!

>evaporised
What if mushi were desalination machines who got crazy and start to evaporated water from living things?

Dude, he unnironically would kick your ass now. Specially if you try to harm his wife.

>we all know wakaba isn't gonna die.
Remember when we thought the same about Kaban?

She's very pretty.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

it's fingerbang time

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].jpg (1280x720, 172K)

indeed

Attached: DxCXHMeU0AEjJhk.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1358, 220K)

Maybe that's the ultimate tweeest. Wakaba will die saving the sisters and Rin will have a complete breakdown because she realizes he was the thing that was most important to her.

That doesn't sound tanoshii

Who else thinks this is AOTS?

This is the only anime of this season that I don't skip even one second.

It's too early to call AOTS. Gotta wait for the shows to be completed for a proper assessment. I do however enjoy the shit out of this. It had a slow start, just like Kemono Friends, and it weeded out the faggots who cried about 3D, but it has been consistently enjoyable every episode. The big reveal about the giant red roots and the terrifying sea of red mist really added a whole level of "FUCK" to the story. Genuinely can't wait for the conclusion.

If they are traveling by foot from Kyushu to Osaka to somewhere else, that implies some time has passed.

How is Wakaba still alive if he hasnt eaten anything all this time? He has been just drinking magic water. Sure, even if you dont eat anything you can still survive a few more days with only water but there's a limit on how much you can endure.

Setting is interesting and atmosphere is good but I really can't stoop thinking how this is just edgy version of Kemono Friends with far worse characters.

Every time watching OP I just can't stop laughing since it looks exactly like some edgy console game just with far worse character designs.

Attached: CODE VEIN - Mia1.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

This is my fix since apparently kadokawa had the right idea to shove kaban back into the closet again even though they had a free ticket for good touching plot

I don't know if it's AOTS but it certainly is the series I wait the most each week
A shame that so many people are missing on it because shit CGI is the ultimate pleb filter.
Look at mal, It's sitting on a 5.69 score and the fucking main character doesn't even have an entry.
myanimelist.net/anime/37302/Kemurikusa_TV/characters

Nobody gives two shits on the west but thankfully glorious nippon disagrees.

Well, we don't really know if he's really a human and thus needs to eat regularly like one, but either way, he was already shown eating certain Kemurikusa, even on the latest episode he had a small chat with a Rina about what Kemurikusa is good to eat

Attached: eat.png (1280x720, 547K)

My new background.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p].mkv_00_22_10[02.20.19].jpg (1920x1080, 64K)

The weird pose returns.

>this is just edgy version of Kemono Friends with far worse characters.
You did a great job describing Kemono Friends S2.

Attached: fennekku01.png (659x632, 210K)

How the fuck is that edgy?

*dabs*

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p].mkv_00_16_24[02.20.19].jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

replace edgy with pudgy

absolutely based

Attached: 1547749199256.jpg (700x1230, 310K)

I'll have ten Japari brownies cooked using kemurikusa butter

Attached: Untitled.png (682x586, 511K)

>Look at mal
Go back and stay there if you care so much, faggot.

*biological clock

>the fucking main character doesn't even have an entry

Attached: 1549411147872.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Wakaba doesn't appear even on the official site.
kemurikusa.com/chara.html

He ate those gold orbs, probably he eats the green ones too.

Wakabased

Attached: IMG_20190220_144656.jpg (1280x1816, 559K)

Does anyone have the source of this? Or was it an user from here?

Attached: 1550421411488.jpg (1200x750, 149K)

I do really hope there's more material about kemurikusa after the anime is over. Like a manga, a light novel or something.

The world building and the small details are top notch. I'll really miss this show when it's over, and that's a difficult thing nowadays with so many shitty and forgettable series coming and going.

I honestly can't tell if you guys are genuinely deluded or just haven't consumed much other media. This is one of the most generic post-apocalyptic plots going and the whole "OMG! The bugs are at the place we've spent half the show travelling to!" reveal was so obvious, anyone with half a brain could have seen it coming a mile off.

twitter.com/leaftsyk/status/1097145466272149505

Thank you. I was really curious.

The Rinachangs are so cute! I want them to sit on my back.

>anime with group of girls
>group finds a body of water
>NOT a beach/hot spring/bikini episode
Tatsuki confirmed as hack fraud

Attached: 04d79a68fce1fb7c843d096c73021d32.png (676x1000, 1.26M)

Well yeah it was obvious things wouldn't be so easy, the show's barely half over.

Of course we saw it coming, we're just disappointed because that's the emotional beat. Sure we could be trope-weary auteurs like you and never be engaged with anything but we don't want to.

I'd like 2 Japari Buns, a Japari Bread, an order of Japari Chips, some Japari Sticks, and a Japari Soda!

Beach ep will be right after the cat dies so we all suffer.

Attached: Dz24N6KU0AA3Or9.jpg (809x573, 76K)

For a second I thought Wakaba was blazing it.

I want to cuminherkuso

Attached: 1550623451320.jpg (811x1219, 166K)

To be fair that's basically what using the kemurikusas is

Yeah I was thinking something along these lines too.

soudane

What about a game?
A WoW type would be amazing.
You have one class (wakaba, rin, rina, ryoko, Ritsu,...) you have to explore and search for water, fist alone then with a party, you have to survive fighting mushi and complete missions in order to find more islands and more water.

I never understood this notion of "hiding your power level" by wearing discrete anime symbols/references. It's literally revealing it, just only to certain people. If you want to hide it, you wear normal clothes.

Great episode. Rather than big fat cat tats, I was actually expecting Wakaba to end up taking the bullet for everybody. The guy was hitting all sorts of death flags during his inspirational speech.

Attached: 1550380710887.jpg (517x680, 92K)

*soudesune

It's the idea of being able to identify others into the same things you are without being blatant about it to those not in the know, I guess.

She's been walking around, yeah. You just can't tell which one's talking or when.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhvqnT6Mk4

Soon user, after the suffering.
may.2chan.net/b/src/1550680491726.png

Attached: 1550677534040.jpg (408x1300, 122K)

Wakaba isn't really human either. Dude's a newborn whateverthefuck.

> It's an official video
Fucking memes.

Serval's dead, tanoshii is dead, and Kaban is in desperate need of a hug and a shoulder to cry on, even if it's been years sonce the incident.

This have to be the worst plan ever.

Why they didn't just open the hole a few times for day? I mean, put a trap, let the mushi enter, destroy a few thousands and call it a day.
They have water, midori and Kemurikusa, so they could literally fight for ever and I am sure Red midori will die first since it doesn't have water.

Attached: 1549753145994.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Hello my new wallpaper

>and I am sure Red midori will die first since it doesn't have water.
I'm pretty positive that Red midori doesn't use water, given how fucking everywhere in the red part looked like a dead wasteland, and also there's the fact that red bugs were just born from it's roots, so it's possible that there's no way to just kill them all completelly since it owuld reproduce indifinetly.
However, i do think that they should have stayed a bit longer to make sure Green Midori grew as much as possible, given how fast it grew and bloomed in just a few minutes with that much water.

Did you miss where the bugs were being spawned directly from the red tree? Even if they kill a hundred a day more would just be created. All the while other bugs are slowly breaking down the wall.

came here to ask this

I can't wait to see her reaction when she sees that her sisters protect the red tree and have to fight with them

Attached: 190220-2251220674-1440x810.jpg (1440x810, 123K)

I think he's cute.

Attached: 73186793_p0.jpg (3000x3000, 1.68M)

She doesn't deserve the suffering

Vertices, you mean?

>That big forehead
You know what kind of doujins await her, don't you user?
My dick is ready.

Attached: 1549511509816.jpg (462x400, 109K)

I didn't until you mentioned and I'm not against that

SHAVING MY WIFE'S KEMURIKUSA

FUCKING MY WIFE IN HER KEMURIKUSA
What did Tatsuki and Nano meant with this?

Attached: 1549038745031.jpg (500x500, 48K)

That's why I think is a bad plan. fighting an enemy who can spam for ever is a bad idea, especially when you don't have enough resources.

Stay inside and being protected while fighting will give them enough time to learn how to kill mushi in a more efficient way and increase the chances they have to survive.

head pats and vanilla? Yeah I also can't wait for those.

At least she was happy for a few minutes

Attached: Dz25__hW0AAMQ_e.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

I got a little choked up when she started crying. I genuinely felt happy for her.

>We wuz final battoru
>Barely at ep 7
I'm both intrigued and worried about what the fuck are the following episodes going to be about.
Is Tatsuki going to drop the ball with such a final arc-esque thing happening half-way trough the show?

Attached: 1537752190666.jpg (599x357, 24K)

>there is not enough water
>she waste it in tears
She isn't very smart, isn't?

RIP

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.32_[11.23.04].png (1280x720, 1.26M)

There's other plot points like whatever Riku was investigating and the original person/mission. Could easily spend a couple episodes defeating the mushis then spend the last 2-3 on finding out they weren't the biggest problem after all.

Riku and co. are still on the loose as well.

>inb4 humans were the bad guys all along

I like how they throw death-flags all around so you don’t know who is actually going to die.

>Rin and Ryoku are going to end up trying to stop them because they're trying to follow the mission which is to assist the red tree and prepare the planet for harvest

> prepare the planet for harvest
What is this, Command & Conquer?

DEEP LORE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiwara_no_Hidesato

Attached: Fujiwara no Hidesato.jpg (750x511, 557K)

They're tyranid mutants fighting a late-stage tyranid invasion.

Low effort shitpost coming trough.

Attached: (You).png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>Joking about Wakaba dying first
That's foreshadowing if I've ever seen it

Foreshadowing that he isn't going to be the one to die first? I agree.

I expect a Rina or two to die first.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.07.40_[2019.02.20_19.28.01]17.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>All the Rinas stack on each other's shoulders, top Rina holding Wakaba
>They jump through the red mist
>Rina Totem gets shorter and shorter until it's sleepy Rina left
>Sleepy Rina throws Wakaba up onto the red tree
>Wakaba turns around, sees sleepy Rina give a thumbs up before fading away

*before sinking into the fog

Catgirls die when they are dying.

Attached: we_die.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

What if nobody dies

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.55_[2017.03.29_00.55.24].jpg (448x455, 158K)

That would be nice. I don't want the cast to suffer any more.

As much as that would be nice, one Rina already died at the beginning.

I would love this show even more

On the other hand, they might be able to come back. We don't know if Riku and co. merely faked their deaths or if they somehow came back after dying, given the memorials in the train car.

What if everybody dies

So if these girls don't have the sense of touch, could I slap Rin ass and she won't notice?

Is this show good? I'm getting Houseki no Kuni vibes but I haven't watch it yet.

Rinas will taberou you then.

>houseki
with such patrician taste you're sure to enjoy kemurikusa user

it's being able to adorn yourself secretly with things you like

I have SSR vibes, but more "let's fight until we are eaten" than "let's enjoy ourselves until we are frozen".

They have senses, but they're mostly dulled. Think of tasting spicy food; you know it's spicy if you touch it, but you REALLY know it's spicy when you eat it. That's how Rina senses stuff. Everyone is capable of hearing, but Ritsu is capable of turning her extra ears and Midori into a long-range communication device.

Everyone can feel, but they don't react like it's the end of the world. Remember when Rin's arm got blown off? She didn't really feel that.

I didn't watch it for 5 weeks and then binge-watched it to catch and not once did I take my eyes off the screen. Initial impression for Wakaba wasn't favorable, but I kept watching. It does a good job with keeping the viewer invested due to the mystery factor of wanting to know more.

Wakaba is just midori's humansona.
Prove me wrong

This train car comes and slap your ass, what do you do?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.49_[2019.02.21_01.18.04].jpg (1920x1080, 911K)

it'd be a mayo egg tier bait and switch tbqh

Attached: 1459738790983.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

It's basically an isekai about the programmer who found himself among the fighting girls. Of course the programming is mostly about unlocking smartphone leaves, but that's OK too.

literally die, shit is strong enough to lift 15 tons.

Attached: 1549429349118.png (279x327, 136K)

How many leaves must midori produce to clean up the hellscape we're going into?

Slap Ritsu's ass. It's only fair.

I still wonder where Wakaba even came from.

Rinas are maids, Ritsu is a miko. What is the name of Rin clothing?

He is a water tank form of life.

>boss episode next
My heart can't take this.

Midori. That's why he's green.

Oi oi stop worrying about my dumb sisters for once Yea Forums.

Attached: 1549463296068.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

I guess it's interesting that it was Midori that pumped him out, and that Kemurikusa's purpose is to "fix" - wonder if it just recreated a long-dead Wakaba. Probably similar to how none of the girls can really die because their existence can just be fixed at any point like they fixed the broken train parts out of nothing

Wakaba may be based on humans like the sisters are but he is still just a totem of an exaggerated human quality, in this case curiosity. His sense aren't split, though.

Also another thought is that the girls are probably part of the red fog/bugs side, given that they themselves are red and their leaves are red. Which would be even more ironic since they broke one of the other walls at some point in the past (meaning they're helping to destroy what's left of the world).

Would probably fit with why the mission purpose was erased in the notes Wakaba read. Guess we'll see.

Yea, I want to see "what" he actually is, assuming they ever explain it.

Maybe. It would explain why that little robot recognized him. Either he's based off of someone who died or he was resurrected (with a few changes maybe) thanks to Midori.

Attached: 73302509_p0.png (1200x1182, 708K)

I want Ritsu to kabedonya me.

Attached: wall.png (1280x720, 2.65M)

hooker

Attached: tiny.jpg (256x285, 13K)

goodnight guys

Attached: 73297389_p0.jpg (809x573, 334K)

Took me a while to realize how much I actually like these models.

Tatsuki's models >>> Yoshizaki Mine's art

I tried

Attached: 36849_bqykK2Xo.png (600x600, 396K)

A cute.

Attached: 1550688574198.jpg (1200x1200, 496K)

I wouldn't necessarily say that. I will say the KF1 models are superior to the KF2 models even if the KF2 ones feel more polished, though.

The kf2 ones are too flat.

They might not have Tatsuki's glorious gigantic asses but their tits are pretty good.

No I mean that they don't look like 3d at all.

Nothing, the vines are way too strong and probably can rape things very easily if they wanted to.

Spill a bucket of water on Ritsu.
Once she starts to blush, start petting her and tell her how useful she is and how pretty Midori is.

FINDING MY LIFE IN KEMURIKUSA!

Attached: 72875017_p0.png (3975x2718, 443K)

he's british

It would be nice, bonus points for it not being an asspull and extra bonus points if they somehow managed to revive the sisters who are really dead.

> implying any of the sisters are actually dead
Yes, including Rinako.

Well, so far 'crystallized leaf' = dead.
If they aren't dead, just resting, Wkaba needs to man the fuck up and do his kemurikusa magic on them.

Except the sisters have leaves for Riku and Ryoku yet they are clearly still alive/came back somehow.

Still can't believe Irodori could afford to hire Takahiro as an episode director.

We don't really know whose leaves they're carrying.
Anons speculated the 5 were Rinako, Rinazo, Ryou, First person and nameless 'memory' sister when Riku was revealed to be alive.

Does the MC get any less insufferable? I stopped watching around ep 2.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kemurikusa (TV) - 04 [720p][Multiple Subtitle]_4.webm (1280x720, 757K)

The teleporting clones thing is too damn cool.

He gets pretty badass.
He already has 3X:
eXplore
eXpand
eXploit
He just needs to eXterminate the mushi.

Attached: 1549373840590.jpg (993x1199, 127K)

>actually throw himself into the danger like an 80s alpha action hero
>fucking owning the entire KEMURIKUSA
>making girls wet left and right
This guy is the japanese version of John Salchichon Rambo.

All of them?

Ashbucket still has the hat, I was thinking there would have been an accidental revival by now (especially after Wakaba risked his life to save it)

>>making girls wet left and right
Wait.
Wouldn't that be a problem?
Wouldn't that mean they are loosing water?

that's why he secured a permanent water source, because he's a good provider too

What a qt

Why is catmom so tired?

Do you think that midori leaves could fix KF_S2?

Attached: IMG_20190219_045202.jpg (2048x1238, 260K)

Nope.
Its fucked.

The solution would be to wear special pads which redirect the outcoming wetness back to drink. Like Fremens did. So if the girl gets wet, she gets a water refuel a bit later.

Nothing can fix that.

Attached: [Furenzu] Kemono Friends 12 - Amusement Park (BD 720p FLAC) [144AB042].mkv_snapshot_03.25_[2019.02.1 (1280x720, 68K)

this picture made me unreasonably sad

Attached: 1547704835547.jpg (1200x800, 608K)

How do you guys watch this
it's like torture
these characters living constantly on the brink of death
they're like, the last of anything to exist
staring into the endless abyss of the end of life
always inches away from any of a hundred different ways one of them could die
the imagery constantly reinforces the discomfort, they live in an open-air train car, the water they need to survive is in a big fish tank with no top, it could all spill out at any moment, the remains of their former siblings sitting in a bowl that almost falls into the red fog, they practically expect another one of their number to die at any moment, and despite all this they still struggle through wearing sad little smiles and enjoying the last bit of time all of existence has left

I've never seen anything so depressing and terrifying, I don't know if my heart can take it, how do you stand it?

We don't.
We suffer with them.
It is sign of great writing and directing if it makes you suffer with the characters.

Attached: 1549920534845.jpg (1300x1839, 764K)

It's very rare a series has characters likeable enough to be invested in while also retaining enough tension where your are genuinelly worried bad things might happen to them. Also .

Attached: 1547306492916.png (1200x750, 333K)

>I've never seen anything so depressing
What about the things you see when you open your eyes in the morning?
>and terrifying
What about your future prospects?

>What about the things you see when you open your eyes in the morning?
>What about your future prospects?
Those are fine, I already have an SO and a career. We went to Tobu zoo to enjoy the KF event together and saw Grape-kun ;_;

Don't fucking remind me!

Attached: crying ero bunny.jpg (380x376, 49K)

Her constant contact with Midori is exhausting.

Attached: 1509998342727.png (2160x2238, 1.37M)

Someone on twitter pisted that the wall was made out of Lapis.

So you admit that that stories are very touching?

I don't see how you got the impression that I was suggesting otherwise.

I want a miniature Kemuri Bus.

The MC's a fucking dork and a manchild, yet I can't help but smile at his shit. The fact he's treated like a little brother by the Rinas of all people further enforces the idea he's way younger than he appears to be.

Midori's leaves can't fix that. It's too much damage.

>I've never seen anything so depressing and terrifying, I don't know if my heart can take it, how do you stand it?
It's good, but read a book nigga. Seriously.

Name one FANTASY novel that's as depressing as this.
No based-on-real-world crap.

That sounds awfully plausible

Attached: 1339081653919.jpg (670x720, 68K)

Riku and Ryoku aren't exactly alive since Rin did inherit parts of their costumes after they "died" between the prequels. So at least something happened.

Them supposed to being dead makes them not being dead way more ominous than it should be. Their sisters miss them so much, but what exactly makes it so beneficial that they stay out of sight? What are they looking for within island six?

Investigating the red tree, most probably.

By the way, Midori is cute. Cute!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p]_00:08:38_01.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>but what exactly makes it so beneficial that they stay out of sight?
Ryoku's yellow notebook entry Wakaba was reading last episode made it look like she new about the big tree and water and also about the danger.
My guess is Ryoku and Riku are already working on a way to deal with the big red tree and maybe they'll all meet during the big battle.

You need to watch the cute potato show next.

Attached: girls_last_pullup.jpg (1200x900, 189K)

Maybe he will grow more mature when Rin will die in his arms.

HER FACE TURNING RED

Goddamn does Tatsuki love adding little details.

RIn already presented her wedding rope ring to Wakaba. Now she is expecting him to return the favour.

Once he finds a jewel kemurikusa it'll be made official.

Didn't Ritsu say that Rin was like Wakaba before her sisters died? I want to look at stupid curious baby Rin.

Attached: DyLFx5uVge.jpg (1200x848, 146K)

>mfw Wakaba has transformed from a dumb annoying faggot into the baddest motherfucker on the planet who will put an end to the Red Menace thanks to him applying his curiosity and intelligence to unraveling secrets

Attached: nyaabot.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

They already talked about this a few episodes back, shes the "original" and she sleeps to gather strength to make more Rinas.

Attached: 72979143_p1.png (680x730, 149K)

So Rinas basically have a group mind, and if some of them are intact, they may fully recover after some time?

The recover is confirmed, now the hivemind is not.

Rinas are like tachikomas.

Dumb, cute and will die to save everyone?

Don't disrespect someone who gives water to the dead.
Ritsu only had Ryoku, Ryou and Riku in her mind at this moment. Bless her and bless the Maker and its water.

Attached: Kemurikusa ep 7 Ritsu crying about Ryoku Ryou and Riku.png (1366x768, 911K)

He's the coolest motherfucker in this show and soon enough he'll get his own damn GBE

Attached: Kemurikusa ep 5 Wakaba and Shiroi as Killy and Sanakan.png (1366x768, 586K)

>the wall is made of best girl
SASUGA BOKU

Attached: Lapis hair and smile.png (811x1199, 697K)

twitter.com/kiofwjjpTyq08Cz

heh

Attached: rin atreides.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I mean, worms who drink all the water and turn the world into an arid place? Surely it doesn't ring a bell, right? ahah
cute Jessica

Attached: Leto II - transformation.jpg (2200x1243, 1.51M)

How does Tatsuki keep doing it? You literally can't stop watching this guy's work.

How are they going to go through all those bugs?

Attached: 190220-2254180845-1440x810.jpg (1440x810, 177K)

Yes. Once he stops going KININARU at every single soil particle he sees he's actually pretty based.

Attached: kemurikusa hype train.webm (1280x720, 958K)

I still think Keifuku will be 10 times better.

Nice job, user

I bet they won't, someone will die and they'll have to retreat.

I wonder if it's possible to turn red bugs into blue ones by using the wall. In this case Wakaba could fight red tree with it's own bugs!

when will they fuck

Attached: Kemurikusa Wakaba and Rin flirting.jpg (1200x847, 104K)

Attached: 5.55 You Can (Not) Eat Leaves.jpg (800x1040, 442K)

>lack of ability, memory and emotion because of the division
Rude! And not true.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 04 [720p]_00:11:09_03.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

-guns blazing, fail and retreat
-reuniting with Riku and Ryoku and advancing using some secret grass knowledge
-stealth using Wakaba's grass manipulation

Guns blazing is probably not viable, their goal was really far away and the amount of bugs was overwhelming.
But maybe the amount of bugs was enormous only close to the wall and once they break through, they'd only have to deal with occasional bug and shitload of red fog.

twitter.com/touhou99999/status/1098481457876557824

Told you that Wakaba is a fucking hero! also reunion with Riku is almost guaranteed

I bet the main trunk has some big bugs guarding it so they'd need Wakaba's abilities and probably that little one's help

How do you webm twitter?

no idea, but you can rip it using twittervideodownloader.com/ (it's mp4) and re encode

Attached: YyfKUjQd8-dMXmK-.webm (768x360, 801K)

Only one. And it's Wakaba

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.02.20_[2019.02.20_19.22.15]03.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kemurikusa (TV) - 06 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].webm (1280x720, 410K)

>and probably that little one's help

>close to main branch of the red tree
>last line of defense is a swarm of Nushi bugs in double digit amounts
>despair & despair
>small one shuffles in
>HELPFUL?
>fuck yeah, WAKABA ADMINISTRATION OVERRIDE
>line of big fucking grey mechs rises up
>Shift to VECTOR CANON mode
>HELL FIREWORKS
Would be cool but it would probably eat the whole budget.

When they parted with the small one Ritsu was talking about how helpful it would be if they had a map of unexplored territory, after that picture related happened so my guess is he's going to give them some map or guide them through abandoned severs or something that would give them a chance unlike taking the bugs head on.

Attached: [erai-raws] kemurikusa (tv) - 05 [720p][multiple subtitle].mkv_snapshot_17.34_[2019.02.21_14.21.52]. (1280x720, 75K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirahige_Shrine

Attached: 1550754194345.jpg (1200x1432, 623K)

Finding my wife in the KEMURIKUSA

Attached: Dz3MZjgVsAADjLl.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

SUPERHERO LANDING!

good catch

Ritsu will die next episode.

You people keep posting that from episode 1.

Made a bunch of wallpapers.

imgur.com/a/XZChSxy

Attached: 1550271592562.jpg (302x327, 88K)

Nice.

Do not die the cat

Attached: Wakaba_notes.png (752x1080, 631K)

I liked this one

Attached: cUJd2bk.png (1920x1080, 22K)

midori strong

Attached: Kemurikusa Midori stronk.jpg (1200x1045, 319K)

Hydration is important after all!

does anyone know if there's a translation for the new Wakaba Memo?

>hand clips through the leg

Post raws and there will be one

Wow, that looks fucking epic!

Did you draw this?, I can't find it anywhere on pixiv or twitter

I got it on twitter, you must've missed it

Attached: Kemurikusa Rin Spiral Eye.jpg (955x1199, 154K)

There I saw it, I'm blind, thanks.

Attached: DyzlbzCVAAAzyMZ.jpg large.jpg (1374x1758, 278K)

How unique is that particular one, though? They've got fuckloads of them goalposts all over the country.

It's the Sora no Woto of our generation.

Anything by Haruki Murakami.

Rina overload!
you're welcome

Attached: Kemurikusa Rina cute picture color.jpg (845x1200, 197K)

Is Rina the most popular girl in Japan?

It's a little girl that can make copies of herself up to 6 times (sadly with two dead already), who wouldn't want that?

Attached: DzYFFZNU0AAN3Se.jpg large.jpg (1200x1935, 185K)

>go watch the indie version first!
But is not on the usual places.

There's something wrong in her chest area.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.49_[2019.02.20_10.20.29].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

What is written on that post? It looks like a grave marker.

Why not just make a torrent?

Thanks people.

Attached: 1482448304601.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

what's wrong with it being on mega

It's invisible.

Murakami is a walking pile of garbage.

It works fine even for me.
But here you go.
www11.zippyshare.com/v/uw70Dhvw/file.html

Attached: fine.png (1334x162, 13K)

what is going on in this show?
I am missing something?

Nobody knows

Just ride the midoribus and enjoy hell

humanity has declined
from the dead world
adventure-seeker Wakaba in post apocalyptic Japan quest
my little Rina can't be this cute
5 kilometers per episode

Also weed cat

I didn't get the quest one...

user were mentioning BLAME now and then in previous threads

Kemuri Fantasy 6
my.mixtape.moe/rffekm.mp4

Needs more
>Nushi charges up laser
>Wakaba uses item=>Kemurikusa
>Rin is covered by shield
>Nushi uses laser, it is deflected

I'm watching the 2012 thing, the Kemurikusa then were dude weed lmao?

>Riku and Ryoku are going to die to save them
Fuck.

I miss the remote ears.

Pretty much. Wakaba's named after a brand of cigarettes after all.

Yeah.
Can't show youngish-looking characters smoking on public TV.

Attached: 1549407488908.jpg (847x1200, 106K)

speculah. each island had his own tree (island one: yellow; seven: blue) or was destined for a special kind of kemurikusa.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.57_[2019.02.21_19.14.01].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Not really.
The glowing Kemurikusa was all around. There was scene of them finding it on their travels.

Makes too much fucking sense, given the colors of a rainbow are seven (ROYGBIV and all that). I'm guessing the arrangement of the trees are out of order though. If that's the case though, perhaps humanity was growing all seven colors and using them for various things until one day, island seven went full Raccoon City on itself.

Regarding the trees themselves, they don't seem to ever stop growing until killed. Perhaps the reason the blue kemurikusa tree died was because the people living in it killed its main branch to prevent it from accidentally raping them to death by continuing to grow (after they've harvested a sufficient amount to build the wall)?

The request was for depressing novels. Not good ones.

I'm just really confused by everything so I want to watch, then rewatch when it's over to get a better grasp of it, that's why I keep watching, I'm just Wakaba that's really curious about this anime.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.12_[2019.01.09_18.30.08].jpg (1920x1080, 697K)

Rinas are imouto type character. Made for headpatting.

first time they did this i thought it was bad and cheap, but now i enjoy it so much since it fits them so well, though their legs look weird with that zoom

Consume tofu

Does Rina ever miss?

>Rinas are imouto type character. Made for BREEDING.

That too, but headpats are more important.

Kemurikusa game when?

Attached: QUBE 1.jpg (2700x1800, 223K)

After NABY finishes making Kemono Friends RPG.

What if Wakaba can unlock the leaves inside them just like the other kemuris?

That would be extremely lewd.

He just has to touch them a little bit.

Attached: 5763763.jpg (1815x1017, 160K)

From a certain point of view, there is a game somewhat similar.

Attached: FUCK YOU IT WAS DRAWN CORRECTLY.png (960x600, 589K)

Different gestures have different effects.

Already. nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29583486
I thought there was another game I saw on Twitter but can't find it now.

Attached: x10.jpg (844x1200, 365K)

>fingerbanging the sisters to unlock their true potential
Wew.

Sugoii! girls produce a weird liquid when you move your finger inside of them! Kininaru!

>Sugoii!
I heard a cat for a second, then I remembered Wakaba's pretty much a genderswapped Serval.

RIP Serval, KF2 was a mistake.

Attached: 1490446633561.gif (211x211, 87K)

Where have I seen this twist before?

Attached: fire.jpg (1024x576, 461K)

Wakaba fires the Chlorophyle beam emitter at a giant builder/nushi

Attached: image (75).jpg (2142x3056, 3.07M)

>Kemurikusa is set in an alternate universe of YuYuYu long after the end of the world

Attached: 1418340046782.jpg (1272x2896, 677K)

Is Tatsuki working alone on this or does he have a team/assistants?

now, when you say this, do you mean something like doing her in the glowing bushes on the side of the road, or doing her right in the middle of her leaf?

Yaoyorozu and Irodori, so everyone who worked on KF.

They used to be just 10 people
They said they started hirring more
Probably 15-20 now

Is this birth of new studio?

I'm happy they're growing as a studio. I wonder what they'll be working on next, considering that they've done nothing but original anime so far?

Why would they change any sooner? My guess is on Keifuku next, or maybe a brand new idea from Tatsuki.

Attached: Keifuku san and irodori mascot.jpg (850x1200, 167K)

Then again she had already died once before it started, and then almost died (for real) at the end once again. This development didn't bother me much.

Yeah, they are even using the "people doing things" and the "people talking with each other"-trope.
I bet people are really impressed by how sophisticated our tastes are.

FINDING MY WIFE IN THE KEMURIKUSA

Attached: Kemurikusa Rin serious stare.jpg (1200x750, 58K)

FINDING THE KEMURIKUSA IN YOUR WIFE

>Japan
Rina>Rin>Ritsu
>Yea Forums
Ritsu>Rin>Rina

What when wrong?

dudeweed culture

ritsu just needs sleep and no more suffering

Japs find fat cat tats intimidating.

Attached: 1547323254181.png (880x990, 612K)

Excuse me, for me it's Ritsu>Rina>Rin.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.12_[2019.02.08_19.27.14].jpg (1920x1080, 709K)

protecc the crippled cat
>final episode she's walking around fine, she was always just too tired to walk when she had a mobile tree to carry her

I want to make Ritsu take HENNA POSU if you know what i mean

>people with taste
Rin > Ritsu > Rina

Rin is for Wakaba, if you love Rin you want her to find something she likes and finally relax

is mdoh not japanese? that artist mostly draws huge cat tiddies

Attached: Kemurikusa ep 2 Ritsu tits.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Attached: 1550788201987.png (538x770, 432K)

>Japs shunning the most fertile kusa
Who’d be surprised?

Attached: 75DE600B-124A-46F3-B014-8EB12D10DBE7.jpg (1099x1200, 98K)

Muh black person brother

Attached: Dz3EeH2VYAAge.jpg (2048x1338, 712K)

Riku > others

Attached: feels alive man.png (434x581, 230K)

Attached: 654797.jpg (1536x2048, 214K)

>no suplexing
Lame

She's cool but far from the best

Attached: Kemurikusa Riku with lightning.jpg (579x739, 42K)

What game?

>She's cool and by far the best
I knew this place had taste

Attached: 73209597_p0.jpg (622x644, 251K)

>that leaving the shortbus crew behind because they're dead weight feel

Attached: 73253643_p0.jpg (1125x1500, 1.19M)

unforgivable!

Attached: Kemurikusa Rin with a leaf.jpg (692x1024, 132K)

This big dork has big plans I tell ya

Attached: well....png (1280x720, 478K)

is the full op out yet

it's been for a while, you just can't find it on Youtube

Attached: Kemurikusa Riku ass.jpg (1200x1009, 102K)

For me, It's Ryou

best bongos in the house

What does Riku's leaf feel like?

Ah, I see you're a man of fine taste

Attached: Kemurikusa Ryo hair down.jpg (753x1200, 101K)

Did anyone made a webm of Riku getting it from behind while she kimochi? Also, doujins when?

Big ole kitty titties

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.18_[2019.02.20_22.29.15].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Attached: Kemurikusa Ritsu smile gentle.jpg (2303x3736, 2.03M)

It's lewder than I remember it being wew

Attached: scratch lewd.webm (1280x720, 326K)

> you'll never know the pleasure of scratching a side

please be ok

>Rinako used her main body and died
this is what could happen to Rin if she overuse her main body

Attached: Kemurikusa ep 1 Rinako death.jpg (657x476, 18K)

So, what the fuck does everybody think is up with the setting? Is it post apocalyptic? Is it a video game? Is it a metaphor for something?

She full bloomed

Attached: FlowersV2.jpg (1280x1823, 260K)

>quegustitopordetras.gif

>el peruANO

Ok, time to answer the REAL questions.
strawpoll.com/a6k72pce

Attached: 1550384963509.jpg (1034x800, 109K)

Electric wife

Attached: Kemurikusa Riku with leaves.jpg (600x849, 91K)

Attached: 1550800482200.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

IMAGINE

ALL THE PEOPLE

Attached: [MajiYuusha] Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Yuusha no Shou - 05 [1080p] [7CC698D0].mkv_snapshot_14.4 (1920x1080, 1.37M)

THAT DIE BECAUSE MUSHI

It's anal time.

Not every character with a big forehead is Iori, user.

>he doesn't know

>niggers expecting rina to die
FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: rina mad.png (512x512, 95K)

DUMMY DORK

Episode 1 my man.

Attached: 1550705595611.jpg (570x500, 73K)

Does anyone have the picture of the Rinas kissing Wakaba?, I can't find it anywhere and I'm sure I saw it on a Kemurikusa thread.

I don't want Flatbossu to die. The sounds it makes are so damn adorable. I don't want anyone to die, for that matter (except the red bugs).

>Japan loves sexy self-replicating loli armpits
>Yea Forums loves sexy, baggy eyes and kitty titties
I'm surprised Rina isn't more popular than Rin on Yea Forums though. It's a fact that Riku is 2nd best to the Rinas, after all.

Both are fine. While I enjoy seeing the Rinas drop kick Wakaba and just crowd around him, big fat cat tats has the whole death flag thing going on with her. With how emotional she is, you just want to take care of her.

Attached: 1550683880300.gif (260x360, 522K)

only one or two, there's backups

How will RoombaBoss save the day?

Granting Wakaba Admin priviliges over the Matrix.

What the fuck did you do?
twitter.com/strange_toons/status/1098776945217527808?s=20

>Wakaba has net terminal gemes

Translation anyone?

I don't understand what this has anything to do with Kemurikusa but you're welcome?

it seems that the meme translation of Kusa into weed has confused a native as it seems he doesn't get the joke
now that's some irony

Attached: smok.jpg (300x289, 25K)

Is that the nip that stalks Yea Forums threads and translates them?

By the look of the account it just seems someone who's currently invested in Kemurikusa
Probably here to see what we think of it or to see if we discovered anything interesting

>pavilionfag

Attached: 73058836_p0.png (1200x1037, 165K)

Rin is my wife, so I don't mind if she is underrated in a site filled with degenerate people.

Attached: 1550688616367.jpg (846x1200, 169K)

rin

Attached: 72A4D065-3BE8-4E39-B96D-196CE8D1EB32.jpg (761x1200, 167K)

rku

Attached: 2B267DA9-A08B-44C6-9B73-78904FDE3494.jpg (515x464, 173K)

Rin negro when?

mods are asleep
post fat cat tats

Attached: lewd cat.png (920x1035, 919K)

Fat cat tats?

Attached: 1550609614206.jpg (2644x3678, 637K)

Attached: 1550383664383.png (960x1320, 1.06M)