Overlord

Is Cle Cle Clementine subbed yet?

Attached: aftersex.png (852x480, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/2FDJOoY
pastebin.com/hkz0c4Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes it is.

Attached: received_385602912236247.png (839x417, 262K)

Sweet.

I just now realized that Clem is designed to look like a cat. Hell, now her weird attack position makes sense.

Attached: 1527183304177.jpg (1556x1901, 700K)

Yet another subplot axed.

Attached: 1519675142172.gif (538x303, 271K)

BULLY TIME

she's coming back right?? slane theocracy will save the day

>slane theocracy
Wants her ded

now they'll revive her to question her

I love me some Clementine on those faps under the moonlight.
>imgur.com/a/2FDJOoY

Resurrection requires consent in NW.

Is this special canon? It feels like it was written by Maruyama.

None of the PPP are canon, sadly. Maruyama consulted, sure.

>Maruyama consulted, sure.
From what I know about entertainment industry, I can safely say that ''original author consulted'' is a code word for ''we threw some money at him and he said: yeah, do whatever you want.''

>From what I know about entertainment industry, I can safely say that ''original author consulted'' is a code word for ''we threw some money at him and he said: yeah, do whatever you want.''
Well yeah, because consultation is not paid work. So you only interfere if you are passionate and is willing to work for free.

I still want Clementine resurrected in the main series but enslaved as a new Battle Maid. With all her memories as a human, especially of Ainz easily killing her, but unable to disobey any member of Nazarick - even those under it's protection.

Watching her squirm and despair whilst serving a master she hates against her will would be both fitting and hot.

No I mean that ''original author consulted'' is just something they slap on the interviews and such, to make the fans think that it is good shit. While in actuality they pretty much dont have to listen to any of the input the author gives. It just a marketing trick.

>aftersex.png
Lewd.
I hope none of you want to have sex with this feral cat.

Then she gets mindbroken? To the point she learns to love Ainz's cock?

Attached: 1508322504292.gif (422x309, 447K)

Submissive mind-broken Clem would be kinda boring. I was thinking even more psychotic. Maybe she comes to love her hate for Ainz and goes full yandere for him in a 'nobody can kill him except me' way. But you can't mind-break those who were already bat-shit crazy to begin with.

This gives me joy.

So you want a really passive-aggressive, tsundere Clem who voices her hate for Ainz, but can't act on it, but at the same time she is impressed by Ainz, but won't show it no matter what.

Nah, she is openly hostile verbally. Gets punished for not obeying like shocked from slave seal but also gets off on it because she is nuts. Still does what she is told though because it's better than dying again.

Wait no instead of getting shocked for disobeying, she gets her body crushed in a similar way to how Ainz killed her. For extra trauma. But then she starts to get into it as well as fear it. Because she's a loon.

The mobage comes out tomorrow in nipland, nazarick will fall to superior players.
This is canon, she was already revived and tucked off somewhere.
It’s ending by vol 18 so don’t expect anything.

AHEM

FUCK HUMMIES.

SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

Attached: AHEM.png (476x476, 108K)

I can't wait for this Faggot Frog to eventually stab Ainz in the back.

Then Uncle Skelly reveals he knew of such treachery since the very beginning and only pretended to be incompetent and rely on Demiurge to lull him into a false sense of superiority.

Attached: 1531244568364.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

I want Clem to be resurrected as a cat, and CZ has to take care of her.

Me too pastebin.com/hkz0c4Ww

Attached: 1541140036905.jpg (800x1131, 423K)

Question: Why did Clementine charge at Ainz knowing she was outmatched?

Demiurge is literally pic related. He does not know/care about what his king really wants (what Satoru wants), but instead only serves the perfect image of his king in his head. Hell, he even manipulates and lies to Ainz in order to keep him exactly like he wants his perfect king to be. And there is no evil intent here. He lies, manipulates and goes against his lord and master, because he loves him so much.
Can't wait for Demiurge to cross some line that Ainz will not tolerate, and Ainz turning his back on him and telling him to fuck off and never return. I want to see Demiurge down on his knees, crying like a bitch, while Ainz walks away from him.

Attached: shaiapouf.png (500x281, 181K)

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

She didn't. Clementine only realized her physical strength is no match to that of Black Swordsman. His skill was shit and she assumed Momon is just a musclehead upstart with some strange defensive MA. Her bet was that double crit + magical damage from INSIDE enemy body would decimate any opponent.

Attached: 1538983388609.jpg (1600x872, 468K)

>Hell, he even manipulates and lies to Ainz in order to keep him exactly like he wants his perfect king to be.
No, Demiurge is just unable to assume Ainz is any dumber than he is. That would be blasphemy.

Attached: 1549210149334.jpg (800x542, 174K)

But couldn't she had read his aura or something like that? Or does the transformation change his aura?

Post the ronnie edit.

Well Demi has that extra layer of thinking that he is smart, but dumber than Ainz. But he still pushes his own agendas and plans on Ainz without him knowing it. I think if what Ainz does starts to go against what Demiurge thinks Ainz should do, he may start to influence Ainz more knowingly.

>Aura
If you refer to natural NWer instincts - Ainz was not under [Perfect Warrior] effect at the time. Wearing magical armor allowed him to use magical weapons, but banned him from using 99.9% of his spell repertoire, effectively turning him into a shitty 30lvl warrior w/o any [Skills] or [Martial Arts].

If you refer to magic - Ainz seals that with a ring when he's in Momon mode.

Ainz says himself that he's eqivalent of 30lvl Warrrior, if only by stats, in that mode.

Clementine is slightly over 30lvl and has wide repertoire of skills at her disposal.
Opponent didn't look all that formiddable for her.

If Ainz was wearing [Perfect Warrior] buff he'd be ~90lvl Warrior by stats and Clementine would surely try to run away.

Attached: 1537354520944.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

>But he still pushes his own agendas and plans on Ainz without him knowing it.
Not intentionally.

Attached: 1535116579740.jpg (676x485, 194K)

Cool. Should I read the manga or the LN or watch Season 3 of Overlord?

Go with LN, check out manga when you're up to date. Don't forget Drama CDs and Extra Stories.

Attached: MANGAFAG FTW.png (1220x1623, 295K)

>I want to see Demiurge down on his knees, crying like a bitch, while Ainz walks away from him.
I think that would be more fitting for Albedo.
>Albedo shows up with the heads of the main members of AoG.
>''Ainz-sama! I found out that your old guildmates were hiding out in this new world. They were observing your actions and wanted to throw you a little surprise party to celebrate all of you being here.''
>Throws their heads in front of Ainz's throne.
>''But I caught wind of their plan, went in and murdered them all, because they betrayed you and you hate them now. Did I do good, do you love me now?''
How will Ainz respond?

No he would not. Instead Demi-Urge would be like
"wait a second! This might seem like an absurd idea on the surface, but Ainz-sama must actually have some super grand plan for events 10,000 years later! Sasuga, Ainz-sama! I still can't even scratch the surface of the supreme one's wisdom!"

>Throws their heads in front of Ainz's throne.
That's not Albedo.
He will never ever know if any AOG members were killed by Death Squad. Even PA wouldn't tell him because he allied with Albedo to keep Ainz rule unchallenged.

Attached: 1549382315102.jpg (560x900, 222K)

Nice DK

Attached: overlordmass-for-the-dead-1.jpg (480x360, 60K)

The status quo needs to be changed somehow. If there won't be an enemy who can take Nazarick on from the outside, then at least there should be some drama between Ainz and the npc's.

PURE.

Attached: mpv-shot0264.jpg (850x459, 60K)

There would be drama, Maruyama said he's a fan of tragic classical myths.
If author was not obviously gunning to wrap up the series - I'd say there could be threats to Nazarick in NW or outside of it literal Outsiders. But with things going as they are every subplot will be axed and we'll rush through Re-Estize takeover, Dragonic + Beastmen subjugation, then vs ST and finally PDL finale. In 5 volumes.

Attached: 1532415170412.jpg (542x767, 48K)

Albedo picked he most trustworthy pro ainz members which means there's ones not so keen on ainz, demiurge was left out coincidentally too.
Everything is under control, there might be ones who don't want ainz's rule but they won't do anything.

>demiurge was left out coincidentally too
Because he wouldn't murder any Ainz friends and keep quiet about that.

>inb4 PA drops dime on the whole death squad by accident in one of his eccentric speeches.

Pure pure pure sex

Albedo think he would, he was just away so he wasn't picked.
Demiurge might have his own schemes like using rubedo and taking all the demons with him.

I want to FUCK Clementine's tight ass.

Same to be quite tbqh

>Demiurge & Albedo
>betraying Ainz
I see humiefags are in full force today.

Attached: 1543733218673.jpg (1676x943, 559K)

>one of them is literally attempting to betray Ainz as we speak. Just because Ainz doesnt know about it, doesnt mean it is not happening.
I see Nazarickfags are as blind as ever.

>attempting to betray
Who?
Albedo is looking for WCI dress to gain favor with Ainz and potentially use it against other SB.

Damn that's a thicc clem.

Very good album. But who the fuck faps under the moonlight?

I'd rather see slime or shield hero replace Subaru in the isekai quartet. Subaru is such a annoying, badly written and boring piece of shit.

Imagine having taste so shit as to hate the only MC of the four with flaws and an actual fucking character arc. No wonder you isekainiggers can eat up the same setup each time and enjoy it

>Imgine having a taste so shit that you like the edgiest one out of the four and think that a badly written character is better than the self insert ones.

Never said Re:Zero was amazing or anything, but if you unironically believe generic harem protagonist in DragonQuest world #35 is better than a character with characterization then you seriously need to off yourself my man. The only thing separating most of these MCs in isekai is their stupid gimmick that ends up being irrelevant after the first few chapters anyway.

Yes.

Attached: 1525973576699.png (600x773, 220K)

I dont consider other isekai characters to be ''good characters''. It's just that I hate Subaru more than any other anime character out there. And the ''characterization'' you speak of is so badly written that it cancels itself out.

Rance isekai when?

Attached: 1544756712273.jpg (1280x1845, 363K)

I don't believe Subaru's as bad as you're saying but even assuming he was, shitty characterization will always be better than absolutely fucking nothing. And this is coming from a guy who's reading Death Mage unironically right now.

That would be fucking amazing but I feel like he wouldn't be received well by the modern otaku.

We need a hentai isekai. Like it is 12 episodes long, has serious plot, characterization, harems, power levels and all that shit, but there is also fucking in every other episode.

>Albedo
>A dumb NPC without any battle experience
>being able to kill a veteran player

You're asking a lot for an isekai, but I'll also add no lolis to that list

Follow what this user say

Based Rance doesn't touch loli's anyway.

>You're asking a lot for an isekai
But what stops a writer from doing an isekai about a dude who get reincarnated as an incubus or something? He can label it under erotica or something and if it sells well enough it could get a hentai series.
Doesn't sound too based if you ask me.

What gives Clem this enduring charm and popularity?

Attached: omRT9kb.png (850x749, 700K)

Gorgeous character artstyle, sob backstory, supreme VA and innate desire of every Yea Forumsnon to off himself.

Attached: 1528952248283.jpg (1508x1959, 720K)

>sob backstory
That is the thing I like the least about her. I wish they kept it more fun. It is much more interesting to see a crazy ass character and ponder over what happened to them, rather than get the ''muh years of rape and torture'' backstory for the millionth time.

>I wish they kept it more fun
Fuck, I meant ambiguous, but I hear the word fun while I was typing and wrote it down for some reason.

She's unapologetic about her senseless violence.

Attached: 1531041923925.jpg (868x1228, 734K)

>Pretty unique and incredibly attractive design
>Genuinely likable personality despite being batshit crazy and evil
>Voiced by Aoi Yuuki
>Confident and competant. Only died because she ran into literal hax.

>She's unapologetic about her senseless violence.
So is almost every Nazarick character.

Judging by the PPP Fugitive Clementine she's "fuck it, let's go!" kind of person rather than competent one.

Attached: 1545415457993.jpg (1280x720, 488K)

They were CREATED like this.
Clementine was a product of environment.
A "unique" specimen, like Ainz would've said.

Attached: 1550665493692.jpg (911x1290, 461K)

Seeing how well Clem and Lupus got on in this episode genuinely warmed my heart.

If only Ainz wasnt intent on being edgy that day when he fought Clem. She would have been a great fit in Nazarik given the right pursuasions.

She still could be. Ainz remembers her fondly on several occasions and wants her back because she's information leak.

Attached: 1527812289246.png (1366x768, 969K)

I also wonder, what would have happened if Ainz met Clem on a day where she and her partner werent planing on raising the dead, and she hadn't killed any of Ainz's companions. Ainz just happens upon a strong and crazy murderer killing people who Ainz has no connection with. What would he have done?

She'd be extremely useful for her knowledge of ST as well, especially since Black Scripture represent about the only force even vaugely capable of hurting Nazarik

>the only force even vaugely capable of hurting Nazarik

Attached: 1535227927871.png (792x405, 423K)

BRING BACK CLEM GODDAMNIT.

Didn't he want to resurrect her for some unknown reason?

Yeah but body is gone and resurrecting only on a soul even with 10th tier might have side effects.
Or that's just author' asspull to left her out of the story.

Attached: 1539586352104.jpg (911x1290, 1.42M)

>surrecting only on a soul even with 10th tier might have side effects.
I don't understand, is Clementine too weak to waste a resurrect spell on or is the resurrection spell too strong for her?
I have a feeling due to fan popularity, Clementine will be back or join the Nazarick gang.

Resurrection is cast on the soul, as proven by Demiurge experiments and Albedo words.
Body is not needed.
Low-tier res spells would dust weak target due to loss of XP=life force upon resurrection.
High-tier res spells do not have that penalty.
Still resurrecting a target w/o body can instead raise undead, as per Ainz.
Ainz could've been lying because he was asked to resurrect Calca, who was missing.

Attached: 1521336026171.png (863x1200, 438K)

who took her body? wtf

Someone did.
>Nazarick don't have it.
>Re-Estize don't have it.
>Slane Theocracy don't have it.
Other interested parties are PDL and Zuranon.

I took her body. It is in my freezer.

Give it back!

Attached: 1496982005283.png (662x540, 240K)

>quality

Attached: 1543034403477.png (872x615, 474K)

Still better than S3

Speaking of Clem's dead body, I had another weird dream about Clem a few nights ago. In my dream I was in NW and I had a magic power. That power is that my cum can heal people and give them back life. But only in small doses. So I go and steal Clem's body and take it to my hideout. And there I start fucking her. And every time I cum, some more life comes back into her. Then she wakes up, but she is unable to move (and mostly bandaged up). So I fuck her many times and she just stares straight into my soul (she kinda looked like pic related), while I do her. And as she heals more and more, her messed up face and body start to go back to normal. Then I give her a bath, wash her, fuck her, then feed her, fuck her some more, until she starts to move. And then she suddenly knocked me down, tied me up and started fucking me. And she said that I will stay here for a long time, and I will basically be her recharge station for the rest of my life. Then my cat woke me up.

Attached: eva.png (640x480, 112K)

Nice blog.

Isn't it necrophilia?

>Her pussy is destroyed
>She needs some way to let off that sexual frustration.
>So she kills people and for her it feels as good as sex.
>So basically when she kills you, she feels like she just had sex.

Attached: sig.jpg (192x262, 4K)

I volunteer as tribute.

Attached: 1530110713694.gif (398x360, 75K)

Jesus Christ, this evil cunt turns me on.

Attached: Yowr1Iu.gif (460x351, 308K)

Imagine waking up to this.

Attached: __clementine_overlord_maruyama_drawn_by_despair_wing__sample-2877217eb0c531bee4bc97504654f862.jpg (850x1202, 146K)

Why not indulge in anal sex?

>he thinks her anus is still tight

Attached: 8f726e07a955cd90ea0015af334836b.jpg?e=1550773769&m=V_rT_ynqCVQHrRouAacBaA.jpg (707x1000, 126K)

>It could always be bigger.

Attached: doubleanalfisting.png (617x326, 95K)

Elbow deep?

Backstory?

Attached: [Anon] Pure Pure Pleiades - Fugitive Clementine 02 [0D4DD3C8].mkv_snapshot_04.33_[2019.02.20_13.09.5 (852x480, 61K)

Quailty Op mad me laugh

>unloved child
>fragment of Quintea
>gangrape
>harsh military training
>ded friend
>Auschwitz job but jews fight back
>captivity & torture
>defection

Attached: 1520246206365.jpg (911x1290, 935K)

Neia is for...

Attached: 1525779551257.jpg (1000x1323, 316K)

eye surgery

Anal fingering.

you sound like a douche

seeing clem get bullied for 30 mins was pretty fun

Attached: HoCjVkn.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>Overlord will end in a few volumes, with Nazarick taking over NW.
>Maruyama will let off some steam and do his wrestling romcom for a few years.
>Then he will write an Overlord sequel where the human mc is transported to NW that is controlled by the evil Overlord.
>It will be like any other Isekai series where the hero must gather strong allies and fight off the minibosses one by one and then defeat the evil overlord.
>Only this time the evil Overlord won't be some boring and flat villain, but a character with his entire series behind him. So for the first time we will be equally invested in both sides.

So had Clem realized how powerful Ainz was before it was too late, what would she do? Try to escape? Negotiate? Surrender?

Attached: clem 11.jpg (1600x1165, 280K)

Elaborate.
E.g. when playing RPG it's far more interesting to take random NPC into the party and learn their stories than fill the slots with custom-made OP characters that are as bland as my life.
Same goes for Clementine vs Nazarick NPC.
Her personality is also not a dead-set strings of code: she can change.

Attached: 1548502540719.jpg (911x1290, 1.84M)

She did what she was taught to do: fight til the bitter end. Ainz had a grudge on her, she tortured his "friends".

Attached: IT ACTUALLY IS.png (1920x2160, 2.1M)

clem had a hard life

Attached: cUexnxc.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

No we wouldn’t, I want nazarick not 90% screen time on other players killing them.
Just continue with the beastmen dominated continent and move on to the western nations.

I would like to see Maruyama develop a crew of likeable heroes and have them share 50% of the screen time with Nazarick in an equal fight.

99.9999% of people in Overlord can't read someones "aura", and even things like Fluder is just straight up hax cheating.

Apparently he’s now writing a new hero who will emerge with rapid level up and skills.
I guess the training dungeon will be vol 14.

They weren't his "friends"; he was going to be rid of them at some point. He was upset that she interfered in his plans.

>Implying PA didn't join to wrangle his future mother-in-law in case she tries to do something against his Father.

Literally says that he's a hypocrite right after.
Could be. He's as smart as Demiurge and Albedo.

Attached: 1548431066052.gif (300x300, 688K)

So, how heavy is her explosion?

Attached: 1538367599135.jpg (682x1000, 107K)

>Implying PA ain't Demiurge's inside man on the death squad, so when time comes to get rid of Albedo, he has an ace up his sleeve.

Pandora's actor is a mystery to me.

Attached: 1547179884201.jpg (1186x731, 481K)

>let nazarick take over the humies
Never gonna make it, he should have begun constant bombings and guerilla warfare the moment ainz went black goat massacre.

What for?

Holy shit I hope this is canon

Attached: 1549467763037.jpg (1186x731, 529K)

My cat does the same.

Attached: 1550365543652.jpg (1150x681, 435K)

Well that was fun. Now the wait begins anew.

Attached: 1536136362910.jpg (1150x681, 365K)

>Now the wait begins anew.
Don't remind me. It's gonna be hell.

nightlong heavy petting

Attached: 1545091105127.jpg (600x800, 533K)

The funny thing about Clem is that if Ainz first met her NOW, even in a similar situation, he'd likely simply recruit her instead of killing her. The Swords of Darkness were a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, she mostly died because Ainz didn't yet have a firm grasp of how rare high level MA users like her are and was doing his best to increase Momon's fate at the time.

Had they met any time past vol 3 she'd probably end up being Hamsuke's MA teacher.

Attached: 1530513129492.jpg (1600x1064, 181K)

Clem will return.

To this day I still believe that she will.

Attached: 1547626369994.png (1440x900, 873K)

She'd try to escape, for sure.

How come no one recruited Brain then?

Shalldumb was supposed to but failed miserably.

He sucks.

He serves Renner who serves Nazarick, he's already their pawn without knowing it .

Attached: F7.jpg (918x1317, 372K)

I want Lupu to rape Clem.

Attached: 11 (1).jpg (1130x800, 860K)

Wait a minute. So Clem is another sexually frustrated character in overlord? Damn, she would fit right in with Nazarick.

>Overlord thread
>Clem is the most talked about character ITT.
What happened?

Are we even going to make it to April at this rate? It's like Maruyama is trying to kill us.

Relatively low level healing magic, even the stuff available to New Worlders, can literally regrow limbs in Overlord.

Outside of exotic effects like Leinas' curse or psychosomatic problems like what Hilma now has there's no way anyone rich or high level walks around with permanent infirmities.

Clem's vagina and anus are (or rather were, until she died) fine. Even if she got one or both ripped apart by any sort of abuse.

Secondaries, newfags - you name it.
>not enjoying the time with overlord goods imported from oversees

Attached: best.png (614x335, 231K)

She was just kidding about the abuse anyway, right?

I'm not autistic enough to actually read these books, but I loved this character. Is this microseries canon in any way? I would love to see her again. She was a cutie patootie.

Attached: _D7o67SxG-yKf-YQ9-7azaA7w3vUUyJFoC4mR4E6x_Y.jpg (640x724, 90K)

By the way, Maruyama confirmed on his Twitter than volume 14 won't feature any of the Nazarick characters, so enjoy it when it does come out. Imagine, there are only 5 volumes left, and he's already leaving most of the main characters out of one of them while he tells a story about a training dungeon. We are so thoroughly fucked.

Is anyone still buying overlord stuff or did everyone who did die during the third season?

Mobage comes out tommorow in japan, all the money goes there.

its already out for dl on IOS, but I don't think the servers go live for another 10 or so hours. I'm dicking around with it trying to log in

Sequel series my nigga

Can you even play it if you don't live in Japan? How is this going to work?

Maybe. Ain't the first time an insane character has lied about their backstory. Also IIRC, Clem actually plays up her insane/unhinged side a lot, just to spook people and get the upper hand. She might actually be a lot more chill and focused than she lets on. At best she is just a strong psychopath who enjoys killing and pretends to be bonkers for the hell of it.

yeah, just make an app store account with a JP address, it'll localize you to the JP store and you can d/l it. It'll be out on qooapp too so you can use NOX to emulate

I hope that is true.

>like Overlord because it's an inversion of typical isekai shit
>Maruyama turns it into typical isekai shit anyway
Thrilling

Fantastic.

It has always been that way, nigger.
>actually expected anything else from a retarded hack
wew lad

How is a retro classic like Overlord stacking up to more popular modern isekai like Slime and Shield hero?

Are you actually retarded?

No, but I do have autism. They pay me 500 a month because of that shit.

Doubt it.

He killed that one Worker that was about as skilled as Brain. And the difference between Brain and Clemenetine is not that big by Nazarick's standards.

He also killed the level 46 Dragon Lord without a second thought and wants to kill Evil Eye the moment he can get away with it.

I don't think Ainz care's that much about relatively strong people in the New World. He cares about renowned influencers like Gazef and Blue Rose but that doesn't mean he respects their ability even if he might enjoy them or respect their mindset.

He was supposed to be Shalltear's manservant, but he changed how the story goes for no clear reason.

Was her crotch edited in? Coz i have the blurays and it still has a black fog covering that area

Wait I thought that Clem was like in the top 4 strongest humans in NW? How does that not interest Ainz?

More Lupu and Clem adventures when

Honestly I've lost interest in the series. I've read everything that's been translated and outside of "does Albedo ever get skeleton dick?" there's nothing else to look forward to. I can't imagine them making another season when its going to be so boring. The franchise peaked at the Shalltear fight and then went downhill from there. Ainz is so OP and has given the guardians World Class items I can't imagine there being any threat to Nazarick. Albedo's death squad may turn interesting but that would take good writing and I'm not convinced it will happen.

Attached: Blank+_6d828643a9ac0ea43aecf18c99bfb2dd.jpg (424x1024, 64K)

Albedo fucking Ainz while Shalltear is forced to watch.

Attached: 71920288_p2.jpg (600x800, 298K)

I think I read that in her full Black Scripture armor she's stronger than Gazef in his full Kingdom armor, so yeah she's pretty damn strong.

There is something wrong with you guys

So, any new news?

Maybe in the top 4 best pure wariors that are human. In the end she's still a level ~35 in the face of a level 100.

I don't take the plot of Overlord seriously at all. I don't think anything can will or should threathen Ainz and his kids, but he'll be paranoid about it all the while which is one of the series' running jokes.

Is there a /vg/ thread yet?

i want to fuck the lizard woman

Slime and shield hero manga sells more and that’s it.
Overlord is the current king of LN and isekai p, sells more than sao now

How lewd

Attached: 1549079230980.jpg (2054x2806, 427K)

Take a look yourself? Retard.

Nah. Give it a day or two.

What i want to know is who resurrected her and actually let her roam free again on herself.

It's really sad that Overlord has been reduced to nothing once it topped the charts. One volume a year. A spinoff novel taking up the author's time and effort because Kadokawa ordered him to lure in pedo dollars.

Zuranon members and they let her go or she killed them, it’s not being brought up again because fuck something happening.

Me too. Too bad the author forgot she even existed and hasn't done anything after her body disappeared.

V14 is gonna be the kingdom arc. Probably how it would starting to go downhill with riots,famine and rebellions. Is probably the story how the nobles will head toward toward their demise. Then v15 is Nazarick coming to the rescue.

I don't expect fans to keep up with Maruyama's tweets because of the language barrier but you're very wrong about that.

So Clem got resurrected,try to leave the kingdom territory but got wrecked by the maids for a few days till her breakdown. Then Ainz doesn't recognize her because she had a breakdown? Wonder if it's canon. Otherwise it's really weird Ainz never had any problem or news concerning her after ruling E-rantel so long.

I want to see her submit to Ainz just to get her disease cured like it is a common cold

About what?

V14 is about Momon's training dungeon for new adventurers. There is "no Nazarick" in the volume at all, to the point where there aren't even any jokes in it.

I don't believe it.

>entoma has arche's voice
nice touch

Attached: 5af7681089a65bcc83b90e2cf3f38b93.png (673x265, 24K)

>ainz literally has captured a guy to prove if god exists
>they still havent created a eugenics program to see if martial arts and other shit are inherited

Attached: Overlord-clementine-720x405.jpg (720x405, 39K)

>what is hamsuke
You just have Warrior jobclasses then train, DK’s are summons so obviously they won’t learn shit.

let's smile.

Attached: ClementineFace.png (1366x768, 973K)

I want to be the Clyde to Clementine's Bonnie.

Attached: image-title1.jpg (912x1200, 203K)

Yes it is a fan edit of this pic that came out back when S1 was originally airing.

Attached: 1441239923760.jpg (2817x2484, 507K)

Why can't it just be April already

Attached: 70482781_p0.jpg (500x500, 233K)

she's the same VA you know.

アニキたち。。。

Attached: 864E6AAB-8E8A-4410-B09E-B81778B97295.png (1536x2048, 1.67M)

メンテナンス地獄!

Attached: 98985D4F-0410-4DB6-8C16-86F2CC0ED2F0.png (2048x1536, 3.87M)

>Ainz is so OP and has given the guardians World Class items I can't imagine there being any threat to Nazarick
World Savior, Longinus, Wild Magic and the like.

>launch
>go on maintenance and already preparing update versions
JUST

Which emu are you using, I can't get it to work on any

None, I have a JP Apple account

Apparently the QooApp version is broken

Oh that would explain it. Hopefully they get it fixed before the servers go live.

Attached: Clementine.png (1437x803, 1.06M)

mape the raids!

Good?

Attached: 810144.jpg (720x405, 41K)

So this game lets me beat up people as Climb?

I’d say so, Mare’s petrify status effectnon her forst skill seems to be rather broken.

I want to make Clementine a mother.

Attached: 72927702_p0.jpg (604x815, 265K)

wait when did they tell clems backstory? Cant remember it in the ln and in the anime she starts of saying some shit about why she is how she is, but reveals that shes kidding at the end

Some mother she would be.

Attached: 1531542711330.png (1240x2250, 1.44M)

>reveals that shes kidding at the end
>he believed it

Attached: 1536813825724.jpg (1280x720, 437K)

>get pissed when called Quintea fragment
>her brother is BS member too
>One-Man-Army, Quintea
One bit of it was definitely the truth, probably all else was too.

Attached: 1548889416736.png (365x688, 288K)

I'm on book 9 and besides the garbage animation QUALITY I don't really understand why LN fags were bitching so much. I've seen much worse adaptations and while the books are fun they arnt exactly classics.

I want her as a sex-wife.

Any wife is sex-wife if you're not a pussy.

Attached: 1519393233619.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

Would MC of the last game you played fare against nazarick?

You don't know, maybe she'd be surprisingly good at it.

Attached: 53675374_p0.png (500x500, 18K)

is an english version planned?

lvl25 Shadow Shaman.
I'd have infinite disables, assuming they go through 100lvl defenses - I'd be able to eventually take out single Guardian, provided they don't receive reinforcements.
But I'd rather just join Ainz, he'd be interested in my abilities and items.

Attached: 1519216236175.png (847x514, 384K)

No. And you only have yourself to blame for that. Should've kept your feminazis in check.

Attached: 1528988989060.jpg (200x291, 50K)

Ainz would lose to any 100lvl that actually has an idea what he's doing.
But here, Revan would just keikaku his ass all along

Attached: 84503529243063.58ad820469a7c[1].jpg (1400x1750, 1.86M)

you mean a concubine?

Mothers are supposed to be scary, so I guess you're right.

somebody else's wife that I have regular sex with

Do we all agree that the first episode was best episode

Reminder that they got what was coming to them.

Attached: dead or alive.png (1600x1600, 2.01M)

I felt more bad for the elf mutt than Arche. Honestly she was the least sympathetic in that group (the cleric being the most sympathetic).

Oh for fuck sake, let's not take the thread im that direction again. Post cute Lupus instead.

Attached: IMG_20180728_004628.jpg (572x846, 199K)

>the cleric being the most sympathetic
His name was literally Robber Dick he had no chance.

Attached: ainz3.jpg (3507x2480, 1.84M)

I'm a sorry excuse for a person that has filled the last ten years of his life with little more: video-games, anime, pornography all the while having little to no human companionship. Hahahahha, just kidding, you actually belived some silly tale on the internet?

Attached: [ayy] Overlord - 09 [720p][4934D495].mkv_snapshot_18.12_[2015.12.23_23.16.04].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Cleric
>Templar
He wouldn't get along with undead.

Attached: 1535488704511.png (800x1296, 513K)

He shares a hobby with Demiurge.

You tell me.

Attached: Untitled_000030.jpg (3840x2160, 3.33M)

>I was merely pretending

Attached: 56256899_p4.png (607x860, 524K)

You get the gist of it.
Do you think he uses heretic bones for it?

Attached: 1549161168312.jpg (700x700, 366K)

Based orcish man.

Attached: clem_marriage.jpg (868x1070, 242K)

People who read/write "templar" while thinking "fanatic" and not "banker" have read too many D&D books and/or too few history books. This probably includes Maruyama.

He's still Cleric.

>Ainz pays you to impregnate Albedo and give him an heir.
>But you know you are dead the second the magic pregnancy test shows positive.
What do?

Attached: 1532439502037.jpg (850x1224, 206K)

Tighten up the facets so I can try longer with impunity.

Fugitive Clementine restored my smile.
Bless this day.

>Can't find the new Overlord game on any of the usual APK websites
>Don't wanna create a new google account

Hurry the fuck up QoppApp

He didn't want to rez Calca because that would have kept the Prince who was a doppel from ruling the HK as a puppet state.

At 100% he'd give them a real run for their money. Huge evil hate boner, inorganic body that doesn't tire, a sword that nullifies all magic and can cut through dimensions, and a body that kills the "time" of anyone he kills, essentially erasing the existence of whoever he slays from all timelines and all dimensions to completely prevent resurrection shenanigans.

MC of multiplayer for me anyway, actual MC would just blink and delete Nazarick since he decided to just erase himself from time and become God like a prick.

Attached: 34990967_p0.jpg (1755x1252, 703K)

This asshole's sword is too long. He must be hadoken'd from the other side of the screen.

>Ashen one vs nazarick
It would take a while

This.

>A literal fundamental of the multiverse
Armageddon comes.

Attached: idk man.png (256x144, 51K)

>short haired
>violent
>probably a sub in bed though

10/10

I can still hear it. Dota had some top tier voice acting.

Shalltear's voice actress voices Jinx in Jap LoL.

Attached: 0ac2459c757c8f5f73df83330eb16d8a.jpg (568x800, 126K)

Die happy I guess.

>he doesn't have a crazy psycho mother

what do you mean its too long?

Attached: Hakumen da bess.png (2410x440, 18K)

Clem wouldn't give up after the first retaliation though.

Ainz is literally built for cucking.

Attached: 1547522103205.jpg (460x672, 100K)

Fight me outside

It's -5 outside. I aint coming out with this cold.

>No dick
>No sex drive
>Doesn't see the need to get a dick.
Yeah.

Die. With any luck, I get to be undead afterwards

Canonically he can solo the place. Dude's killed giant abominations that are basically the angels from NGE with a slab of concrete.

Attached: Sol_image_rev.png (864x1143, 256K)

>Get Albedo pregnant.
>Get horribly murdered by Albedo
>Ainz feels pity for you and resurrects your ass as a skeleton.
>Now you are that one cool skeleton who can say that he fucked Ainz's old lady and the prince of Nazarick is your bastard.

Not to mention all the other broken bullshit he's both dealt and deflected like a champ. Being a scientist also makes him very resourceful, who knows what kind of bullshit he'd cook up with whatever crap he finds in Nazarick?

>implying

Nah, I'd be the type to keep it a secret from the rest of Nazrick to make sure the brat grows up properly. That way, everybody will one day sing his praises the way they do for Ainz today. My personal bragging rights ain't worth shit if they throw that plan off.

Refuse, I don't really care about Albedo. Can I impregnate a pleiade instead?

No. There is no political benefits to impregnating a pleiade.

Shit. No sex for me then.

Attached: 1544364964260.jpg (565x599, 50K)

What a faggot. He should have let Calca become the puppet leader.

Maruyama is going to announce a haitus after the EE side story

Attached: 1534461829448.gif (482x451, 377K)

The MC of the last anime you watched get isekaid to NW. How well will he do against Ainz and co?

>Last anime I watched is Overlord

Ainz without Nazarick vs Ainz with Nazarick.

why did he kill off best girl is he even loves her

Ainz loses.

i stil can't believe that clemfags actually won

That would be comedy gold.

Attached: Neptune3.png (763x875, 619K)

If Ainz can rally the entire NW with his 999 luck then he wins without Nazarick since united NW stalemates Nazarick; adding another super power that knows how to minmax pvp against a bunch of npcs and himself and with the Nazarick Ainz fighting forces he doesn't really understand will have a disadvantage in tactics. Otherwise at least the NPCs will be mindfucked that there is such a powerful doppleganger that can copy Ainz so well.

Attached: riorio2006crea-img853x1200-1538964764sw5pdn17163.jpg (853x1200, 125K)

>Diablo
The Nephalem backed by the Angiris Council utterly dominate Nazarick. Would finally relieve Overlord of a boring plot by giving him a real competitor. Just imagine his terror when Imperius rips through Shalltear and the Maids.

Attached: Imperius-SoL.jpg (660x664, 60K)

Based

>easily manhandled and manipulated by Diablo
>easily wrecked by Tyrael
>easily beat by the weak titty Diablo
Scary...

Is it Overlord or Overload?

Attached: Brita happy.png (683x384, 234K)

>easily beat by the weak titty Diablo
Wasn't that Diablo all great demons merged into one? Weak in game maybe but not in lore.

Attached: diablo-final-form.jpg (1920x2716, 1.03M)

>google Overlord orphanage
>first pic is my shitty shop
I cried.

Funny.

Attached: D.jpg (986x1369, 303K)

>400 pages of EE
I can already tell it's shit, 300 pages on shitty depressed human life, bad nobles abuse.
The rest on some fights and foreshadowing that will be offscreened as usual.
Why do I even bother?

Attached: eeehh.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

Well, yeah, but like you said he was weak in-game and if you think about it, a merge would entail not only all of strengths but also weaknesses so Diablo gets Duriel's ferocity and noob-countering but it's cancelled out by Azmodan's fat uselessness, he gets Andariel's amazing tits but they are cancelled out by Azmodan's disgusting manboobs and so on.

Demurige merely adopted the dark, Diablo was born in it, molded by it.

Being strong enough to just about OHKO an extremely powerful archangel and his pearly gates is nothing to scoff at it, despite adopted weaknesses. Doubt Ains & friends would be able to handle what is essentially the God of their dark arts either.

>100 IQ genius whose brilliant plans work only because he is 70 Levels higher than the strongest of his targets

Where can I watch this?

The Cat has it.

We're Armageddon out of here

It's 400 pages of characterisation to make us care for her before she gets killed in volume 15 cliffhanger.

>killed in a cliffhanger
So she survives?

Attached: Brita-chan.png (1024x922, 409K)

Brita is worthless. She's just a stupid tomboy who believed she could make it as an adventurer so she skipped out on her studies, barely learned to read enough to understand guild requests off a noticeboard, never took to proper feminine grooming or any domestic art like cooking, never learned a proper profession, and just thought toughening her body up and learning to swing a few weapons would let her become a household name. But in the end she had neither the talent, nor the determination, nor the luck to succeed. Her group was wiped out and she fled from her chosen calling, the thing she abandoned all other options in life for, with her tail between her legs. Now she's stuck in some village where her minimal skills can earn her a minimal living and the only reason she's not drowning her sorrows in drink is because she can't afford to and it would get her kicked out.

She's no good at being a woman and not any better at being the thing she abandoned femininity for. She's barely out of her teens and already a washed-up failure. Who could ever want someone like her around? Least of all the way a man wants a woman.

Attached: 1532506772646.jpg (1137x722, 136K)

I'd help her find lost femininity.

Attached: 1543213051208.jpg (1084x1245, 857K)

>should be able to skin and cook animals since an adventurer needs to eat and she trained as a hunter
>cute redhead
>buff
>has good senses that can tell her if an item can save her life and is smart enough to listen to them
>brave enough to act when facing a terrifying Level 100 retard who can't remember even such simple orders as "don't touch adventurers, kay?"
>has a respectable position in the second most important settlement of the Sorcerous Kingdom of Momomga
What's not to like?

Attached: brita biceps.jpg (906x515, 45K)

>Kills Ainz
>Get's Hora Hora'd by Albedo

Attached: d14.jpg (590x399, 32K)

>Diablo was born in it, molded by it.
Sounds like the cuck of darkness, Demiurge relishes and bathes in it, he is the darkness.

>one the Guardians that's weaker than then Deep Darkness Dragon Lord
>is the darkness
There are bigger darknesses out there, it seems.

You fucking hack, make some conflict already, the fans are even gifting him material.

Attached: DyKNlI6UUAEpPp-.jpg (1200x900, 198K)

>MC constantly whines about overwhelming expectations placed upon him
He's going to rush and axe

Attached: 1520080296415.jpg (500x519, 65K)

it's pasta you tard

Necromancy in 5e is rubbish. You have to roll for each of your undead individually, which bogs the game down unnecessarily, and you're limited to the basic zombie and skeleton statblocks as far as reanimation goes.

It would be nice if someone gets the wci and updates the NW to dnd 5E.
nazarick gets downgraded immediately and can be hurt by fodder in huge numbers.

I know.

Attached: Yuri vs Clem.webm (1920x1080, 1.83M)

EE > Shalltear.

It gets reposted because it rings true user. A (you), a (you)! My lifesavings for a (you).

Attached: brita2.png (669x757, 129K)

hot.

implying ainz dosent have a linken's shere already

>not throwing her head at her.

I doubt she wants the possibility of getting her head all scratched up

Attached: 1536945476272.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

There should be automatic stichers out there. It should be trivial to use compression algorithms to make them, so why do people still do this?

He'd need lotus too because hex and shackles are enough to keep someone perpetually disabled and LS can be punched through with eul.

>>killed in a cliffhanger
>So she survives?
No, she will get a fatal blow in the final sentence of the novel. Then we have to wait a year for the next one and argue and theory craft over whether or not she makes it. This boosts sales (the walking dead did the same thing with their infamous cliffhanger, and it worked as the next season started with record viewers). Then in a year we will get the answer that yes she ded.

To make (you) mad.

Clem is best girl.

Attached: thefall.jpg (960x720, 100K)

Fuck, wrong image.

Attached: qg0e95f.png (1013x1200, 830K)

Attached: 1523815289007.png (105x109, 5K)

OH SHIT! Is that what an user looks like?

Attached: did you expect something like this.png (2552x2004, 2.4M)

Neia is cute.

Attached: 73261597_p0.png (1181x1748, 1.97M)

Cute enough that I earnestly pray that one day she graduates from being human.

I'm the exact same way. I actually don't understand why it's so popular because it's so bloody boring after a while. Once in a while there's a great thread about how some other character deals with the situation, but in the end it's always 'Ainz OP, doesn't matter, you wasted your time'

What is this from? Is there a sidestory I missed.

Do you have one without the pubic hair?

How do you speadread a thread?

Son of a silly person.

Attached: good job baka.jpg (1133x1600, 1.32M)

speedread*

Do not bully me, I only saw what the last reply was.

Attached: 1534661953469.jpg (720x719, 239K)

Attached: 8765321434.png (1333x1025, 1.16M)

Attached: 1533882644326.png (500x504, 123K)

I think I'll pass...

Attached: 1550621020751.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Jump right in.

Attached: 1529131856355.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

Who's the girl behind the pillar?

>read the thread

It's small, I found a bigger one.

Attached: 1523288587474.jpg (1600x1411, 169K)

Pass on that too.

Attached: kimochi warui.gif (300x169, 27K)

Attached: 1536073964668.jpg (811x456, 330K)

According to fireden, that's GBanon

I miss him. And Clancy-kun too.

Attached: 1535223083965.jpg (700x532, 173K)

i was here all along, just became a less of an ESL than i was before

Well, I'd at least rather this and let her make a show out of it than something like .

I do not miss you anymore.

and that's a good thing

Now I miss volume releases twice a year.

Does the potato also lust after Ainz-sama or is she fully committed to Albedofaggotry?

Attached: 73170278_p0.jpg (1378x1773, 1.17M)

>lust after Ainz-sama
Everyone does.

Attached: 1530722383714.jpg (516x729, 140K)

Look at that petite waste. I bet you could easily wrap both hands around it.

Attached: DzawSIMVsAEu6CN.jpg:orig.jpg (2700x1419, 519K)

What do you do in this, anyway?

No idea.

Attached: shaltear game.png (1920x1080, 899K)

What a fucking slut.

fuck I am trying to get this game on NOX

You take that back! Ainz is not a slut.

>Waste
I want to hug Clementine.

based and carnepilled

True. Ainz is saving himself for marriage.

finally got this shit on NOX, streaming on twitch.. see you lads in /vg/ cesspool

But how will he do it?

Attached: IMG_20190201_002525.png (509x777, 232K)

Demiurge looks suspiciously similar to Leorio.

Attached: Pi3Nenu_d.jpg (451x352, 26K)

sure

Attached: 1547283480846.png (2178x1963, 3.26M)

ugly

I want to make Entoma a broodmother.

Attached: 1526213175485.jpg (600x847, 118K)

Porn games, so I would end up fucking all of Nazarick

>Stirner

I'd like to see the Overlord fight Big Boss.

yare yare daze

Attached: sol'd.gif (500x281, 1024K)

CLEM!

Attached: Avatar.png (256x256, 32K)

My boi. Grinded many a bitch hours to that bad boy.

one time stop and he's done. that is if he can find him though

Basedaaa~!

Attached: hacklord.jpg (3000x3300, 2.62M)

i swore i typed s o y a a a ~ !

>300 pages on shitty depressed human life, bad nobles abuse.
I hope you are right, I really like this kind of stuff. Also Evileye is cute! CUTE and I want to lick her armpits.

I fainted.

But she doesn't sweat

Attached: 1532385378793.jpg (1200x1043, 166K)

It's sad but I would lick 'em anyway.

I'm glad to see there are others who find some bizarre satisfaction from seeing a character they like suffer. Dunno about the licking part but she is 100% headpat and hand hold material.

Attached: 68112294_p0.jpg (1488x2105, 443K)

Lv 99 Hero from Dragon Quest 8. Solid chance, Dragon Soul + Tension 100 would probably oneshot Ainz

Fuck. But does she pee?

Well she IS a vampire and blood is mostly water, so it has to go somewhere.

Attached: 75b25496ff51625080642557697e9ee0.jpg (1000x1000, 544K)

Lewd. I want EE to pee in my mouth!

But that's just juice and inside of her cloak.

>bizarre satisfaction from seeing a character they like suffer.
It's necessary to self-insert properly.

Attached: 1521290447873.jpg (500x500, 465K)

do it with the arachnid

Attached: fugbug.png (1403x652, 163K)

Entoma a cute! Would impregnate

You would get eaten.

Attached: entoma7.png (1410x755, 1.99M)

I used to have phobia from spiders entoma and kumoko cured me.

Attached: __kumoko_kumo_desu_ga_nani_ka__sample-fd53d68ac956616bbeba0a5a5484fc6f.jpg (850x568, 86K)

Neat

They're both evil monsters.

why is there a humie attached to that cute spider's head?

I still fear them. I don't know why but when I see one of those motherfuckers, my eyelid starts to twitch on it's own and I get this weird sensation, like something is crawling on my back. And I live in a country where the biggest possible spider is barely the size of a coin and the rest of them are tiny as fuck.

Attached: 1536617717489.png (700x394, 575K)

Just mating press her hard enough and she won't be able to move for a while.

If you mating press her hard enough - she'd suffocate.

Attached: 1531866728702.png (1280x561, 487K)

I may be afraid of them fuckers, but do you really think I would lose my katana skills if one that big showed up. No fear would make me want to win even quicker.

You do realize that spider scaled to a dog would have armor impervious even to 9mm?

I think you underestimate the cutting power of a proper japanese Katana.

Attached: 8cb.gif (400x225, 1.91M)

Mating pressing Entoma was a bad idea after all. Do not hurt the bug

I want to fuck Yuri!

Attached: ol.png (1380x2048, 1.45M)

Yuri is the only pleiade I wouldn't fuck, you can keep her

So you would fuck a slime that will 100% eat you, a creepy crawly with more creepy crawlies under her skirt and an android who you may or may not be able to fist? But not a nice woman who isn't that evil to begin with and has a great body? I don't get you.

Attached: uri.png (827x1169, 837K)

Ainz is a cute.

Attached: cute Ainz.jpg (847x2377, 622K)

Neia Baraja

Attached: 1540928330699.png (534x723, 245K)

Should have stayed dead. She was awful as a fanatic.

Yeah that's an isekai katana though. Made from isekai japan materials by isekai japan blacksmiths.

Attached: 1533022411105.gif (387x217, 1.62M)

Not him but she's cold and dry.

Hot tub sex then?

based and redpilled

I once had a dream where I got my ass kicked by Sebas for being too loud in the pub.

What was Sebas doing in a pub?

*hot lube tub sex
FTFY

Kicking his ass

Attached: JUSTDRINKYOURBEERINPEACEYOUFOKKENWANKER.png (1214x1720, 1.62M)

>Sol
>having a physical heart to even grasp
The limiter is the only reason he even looks human. Canon Sol is like Cutscene Dante taken beyond bullshit levels. He's an abomination of science, sorcery, and god in the truest sense of the word.

Ainz is powerful, but we're talking about someone that canonically killed his past self and was completely unaffected instead of getting Marty McFly'd out of existence because he's just that much of a corruption of both the natural and unnatural world.

Attached: DebuSblXUAAWnb0.jpg large.jpg (1067x602, 95K)

Watching the game.

So one of my niggas at the corner called me over (he knew I was an Overlord guy) and said that lil D wants to know if Sebastian from Black butler can take out Demiurge or Ainz. I know nothing about black butler, so I said I'll catch them later with an answer. So can pic related take on Demi? I had a quick look at his power set and he seems like a basic bitch demon to me.

Attached: image.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

I dislike the old teacher look, but to be fair give her a different haircut like pigtails and I would gladly give her ye ol' lickaroo.

A well deserved punishment.

>I dislike the old teacher look
Maybe it's because my 3rd grade teacher molested me and the rest of the detention gang, but that look is the reason I like Yuri the best.

Sorry to hear that, overlad.
Another reason to let you have Yuri just for yourself.

No, he's like 30-40lvl.
If it was female - what's the problem?

Anyone playing Mass For the Dead?

I'm not Ching Chong

me, it seems fun so far but disappointed i didn't get shalltear

S2 and 3 left a bad taste in my mouth. But this was really cute.
Is S4 still not announced?

>S4
Why would you want that?

So Neia gets a VA

Attached: aifdqr25i7uz.jpg (259x320, 15K)

Imagine how CLANG the HRK war would be.

Attached: 1545343192932.png (596x291, 37K)

>The MC of the last anime you watched get isekaid to NW. How well will he do against Ainz and co?
He wins.

Attached: akagi.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Oh got not the mahjong, it got my daughter

We don't get inner monologues nso it would just be
>heika heika heika heika heika heika heika heika

I'd say he's lv 60 because of his speed and usefulness.

Eh, any maid is trouble. Any Guardian is death.

He's seme af so he falls for Mare immediately.

Yeah but that's what the other stats are for, the maids aren't that fast or good at all around stuff.

Mare will defeat him with his huge huge huge cock.

Because they're min-maxed. Solution is pretty fast though.

Attached: 1537824341063.png (946x495, 45K)

I wish Mare would defeat me with his meaty bbc

The Pleiades are explicitly not min-maxed but made for flavor.

This.

Attached: 1549620657507.jpg (1125x626, 80K)

I don't know anything about this show but I dig this character

should I watch it? read the manga? read the novel?

Attached: 1550030766371.png (218x218, 60K)

>ainz speed 40
So how does he fight players with minmaxed speed?

Cle Cle Clementine is unironically the best show I've wtached this year. There's nothing wrong with anime or the current state of industery. Everything is fine.

Attached: [Anon] Pure Pure Pleiades - Fugitive Clementine 03 [CA52F6A8].mkv_snapshot_09.55_[2019.02.22_15.47.4 (852x480, 39K)

>The Pleiades are explicitly not min-maxed

>Potato can into 8th tier magic
>CZ interrupts 100lvl casting
>Yuri punches stronger than demiurge
>Solution is almost as fast as Aura

You on the bottom.

Attached: 1519433464037.png (1280x1153, 706K)

Watch the first season, if you enjoy it read the ln

How did he fight Shalltear?
By using meat shields and area denial although former was not applicable against life-stealing Vampire.

Attached: 1542461823053.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Watch the anime to hear Clem's sexy, sexy voice.

Kadokawa should've made 10 seasons of chibi PPP instead lf S2 and S3. Would be better for promo too.

Goat farm can be used as substitute for that.

guess I'm watching s1

wish me luck Yea Forumsmigos

Attached: 1548029927442.png (215x166, 5K)

I've never seen human with such pure face.

>he has 3 seasons
>3 PPP
>4 Drama CDs
>3+ supplimentary stories
>and 13 volumes ahead of him
Should I drill my head in to forget it?

Attached: 1530965954720.jpg (1621x912, 562K)

Shalltear only has 69 speed and he was getting blitzed at times.
A 90+ speed build would run circle at ainz and never let him cast spells.

Same.

>what is AOE
>what is obstructing movements
>what are summons
>what is flight and invisibility spells
speed builds like picrelated were very frail
if sneak attack failed or it's not 1v1 - they're fucked after the first stab

Attached: 1542320126193.png (580x939, 571K)

Overlord should have been a comedy in the first place.

It is.

Attached: 1548364170851.png (600x850, 829K)

it is, you have to be a serious brainlet to think otherwise

Attached: 1524971747014.jpg (255x255, 10K)

>Overlord is not a comedy

Attached: 1521178832291.jpg (1280x720, 517K)

S4 in pleidas style when?

65/2015

So, Clementine is alive but is just going around drinking?

Well why not? She was hugged ded by a skelly, wouldn't you want a drink user?

Attached: 1548322982103.gif (540x304, 1.76M)

it certainly was a pleasant surprise

Maruyama is a hack and needed to get rid of plotlines before the ending on vol 18.
EE vol will be the same.

Luka would totally force Nazarick into coexistance after soloing Nazarick though.

Attached: He has his mother's smile.png (640x480, 504K)

How hard is it to roll 5 stars?
It feels nice to get my favorite characters.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-20-53-01.png (1280x720, 839K)

5* are normally 2%, rate up banner is 3%

0.568% for shalltear, mare and aura on banner, Ainz is 0.118% and non rateup are 0.235%

So you got one of the most likely 5* and the rarest 5*

Thanks. For once it feels good to be lucky.
Good luck to anyone who is playing. Hope you all get your favorite characters.

If Ainz is so damn lucky, how come he can't get laid?

He doesn't try or even want to (since he has no libido).

Now that's a textbook example of being unlucky.

I'll just wait for the english version to be announced since it'll be more polished since they're still working on the game.

He has power. For some it's more important.

>inb4 rips [Shapechange] from Dragon Lord

Attached: 1527447570565.png (799x864, 977K)

Are there only 3 episodes?

If I was Ainz, I wouldnt get a weak human form to hump someone. I would get something cool like a true vampire body or something. All the strenght, but with a penis.

No, there's 5.

We can all agree ainz should have been a pig orc than a skeleton right?

Dang I only see 3 subbed, or are the other 2 on youtube?

[Shapechange] change your form into anything less or equal to your size. That's how Dragon Lords can have babies with humans: they scale down and proceed with the plowing.

Attached: 1541269794982.jpg (684x600, 438K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1538950847611.jpg (315x443, 30K)

No he should've been a shota.

Attached: 1543582219044.jpg (350x350, 36K)

Last thing I played was France in EU4. So, guess the Earth is fucked.

Attached: 1531444698809.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

France has nukes.

>13th to 19th century France
>Nukes

Well shit, just slap Ainz with some poetry and wine then.

Attached: 1526985029448.png (800x640, 571K)

Thanks, smug literalwhoposter

You're welcome.

Attached: 1547188659035.jpg (1676x943, 709K)