Zombieland Saga

Ai is a cute lesbian

Attached: 1550280180061.gif (538x302, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1lQCv2zkjQPpm71Gz1jIH0L0Rgm3mHfqg
youtu.be/PL9iMPx9CpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiE85n-P1bc
imgur.com/ymWxvdF
twitter.com/MAPPA_Info/status/1098196840514609152
track9.mixtape.moe/upxqnl.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=F4HcuR3Iyso
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100339893/chapter/mrs-chapter-100425873
youtu.be/ZZbFimTYaGY
bilibili.com/video/av44272188
animate.shop/
animefestival.jp/ja/post/10288/
youtube.com/watch?v=BnXs3cL7dt0
youtube.com/watch?v=gK2D_Z8jqnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1PWMNX6UtrQ
youtu.be/wSH1RfIQeBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MATTAKU

Saga jeune!

Attached: 1546383287694.jpg (600x524, 43K)

ONION

Attached: 1539310351371.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Who ? And where is Saki ?

Saki is busy being best girl

Attached: 1543711691685.jpg (780x1092, 120K)

>busy being best girl
Poor girl is working so hard just for our Saki .. erm ... sake, I mean. At least we're in-between seasons now and she can take a pause and relegate her best-girl duties to others for a while.

Attached: 02-11_by_plaidsleep.png (938x1077, 717K)

>can't even sell her own merch

Idols don't sell their own merchandise, user. Also, don't worry, ZLS merchandise does sell quite well, no matter which girl. Saki's stuff not being the worst-selling by any measurement.

Yuugiri and Taes stuff sells the worst

showa idols do not understand friendship chocolate

Attached: DzxMOE_V4AAQsWF.jpg (850x1200, 159K)

>Taes stuff sells the worst
Which is a shame. But it's pretty easy to explain: ZLS has two very different types of fans: Those who're usually into idol-stuff of all kind - and those who like ZLS for being very very different.
The ones who spend most money on silly merchandise are the usual idolshit-fans. So they buy stuff of their favourite girls: Stereotypical idols like Ai and Junko. Maybe Sakura. All others are pretty much the opposite of what those people like. Especially Tae.

Do you think Lily ever got erections when hanging out with the other girls?

Attached: 72580535_p0.png (1024x1448, 836K)

Right now every merchandise, except the new stuff, on the Mappa homepage it out of stock, so even the those who don't sell as much in comparison do sell do quite well.

She doesn't hold a candle to the legendary Yamada Tae.

Attached: dabs_in_background.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

They're all cute lesbians

Here, have a !

I really like that. despite bad CG saw Tae-chan randomly dance always cute and funny

>Here, have a !
That's actually pretty clever, I had a good chuckle

Attached: 72070634_p0.png (559x842, 588K)

Zomboner

Attached: Baraniku Lily_Hoshikawa yuugiri zombieland_saga.jpg (1200x1675, 532K)

Wait, is this image implying that Lily's dick is made of boron? Or is that just a Japanese sound effect?

Very c/u/te.

>is this image implying that Lily's dick is made of boron?
Yes, obviously. What else would it be made of?

Boron is the sound effect. His dick is made of Masao, the hardest of all metals.

I wonder if any in-universe fans lust after Tae-chan.

The law of horny humans says there must be at least 1

Two cute lesbians! And Ai is Saki's senpai even though she's younger than her both biologically and chronologically!

But it's true. The only girl in the group who Ai has to call Senpai and not the other way around is Junko.

Attached: 71944049_p0.png (960x1280, 570K)

>The only girl in the group who Ai has to call Senpai and not the other way around is Junko.
No one has to call anyone "Senpai". And nothing of that has anything to do with your stupid headcanon of them all being lesbians. Stop shitposting.

But not all of them are dykes. Just Saki and Ai.

Still butthurt over episode 9?
Go to , please.

What was this movie about, do you think?

Attached: 1544183869904.png (1280x720, 658K)

>What was this movie about, do you think?
The title and numbering remind me of the "Schulmädchen-Report" films of the 1970s. But that can't be it, can it?

Under what logic do you say those words so self confidently?

Do you think Sakura misses her parents now that she has her memories of them back?
Ai and Junko are the only ones with any previous experience idoling, and Floof is older than Cornflakes.

Attached: 1539279235343.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Ehh. Maybe Ai or Saki, i'm reaaly unsure about the rest.

Sakura really has a cute wife

What is there to be butthurt about????

>Do you think Sakura misses her parents now that she has her memories of them back?
I don't know but I would definitely be willing to start a new family with her!

Attached: 72744279_p0.jpg (2039x2894, 2.05M)

Can everyone just stop spamming all this /u/ shit? It contributes literally nothing to the thread and is simply obnoxious. Look at how many posts you guys have already wasted. Why do you think there's a containment board for that stuff?

>What is there to be butthurt about????
Obiviously that Saki and Reiko weren't a lesbian couple, as you retards had speculated and hoped for, but very much confirmed as non-lesbians.

Ai's wife is cuter

Saki was confirmed as a non-lesbian?

Attached: mataku.jpg (282x306, 27K)

I don't remember speculating about anything even though I'm a /u/tard and even if I did, shows that gives what I know I want instead of what I didn't knew I wanted are boring. Episode 9 was great and Saki's and Reiko deep friendship was still very cute.

Egg, floof or chicken?

>chicken
*Pony

>Can everyone just stop spamming all this /u/ shit? It contributes literally nothing to the thread
This thread already started with OP being a u shitter so it was doomed from the get go and should have drifted into oblivion rather than people keep bumping it.
I only post here after realising it is too late, anyway.

>Saki was confirmed as a non-lesbian?
It was at least confirmed that she had no sexual interest in Reiko. Some people were very butthurt about that.

W-why is egg crying?

Attached: 1549849392414.jpg (968x641, 118K)

Attached: 73197900_p0.jpg (711x711, 153K)

She's a little shy and self-conscious about her erotic dead body.

Attached: 71897846_p0.png (857x1033, 554K)

Attached: 73197900_p1.jpg (711x711, 118K)

>W-why is egg crying?
Because you still haven't confessed to her, Inui-kun. You baka coward.

>Sakura, girls. I only woke you up and treat you like shit because I like to bone Sakura.
Wonder how they would react.

>Wonder how they would react.
Tae would be furious.

> It contributes literally nothing to the thread and is simply obnoxious
This perfectly describes all the waifuposting too, which is 90% of every ZLS thread anyway. Just accept there is literally nothing of value left in these threads until we get a S2 and let people post and masturbate to their favorite fantasy ships and zombie pics in peace.

>This perfectly describes all the waifuposting too, which is 90% of every ZLS thread anyway
Does character discussion also fall under waifuposting?

We do still have serious discussions about the characters and things that happened, as well as speculation for season 2, based on the few facts that we know. We also talk about things that happen in "real life", like the upcoming stage shows. Soon, there'll be a new Blu-Ray disk (and music CD) to talk about.
And exchanging pictures (be it waifu-posting or not) is not a problem whatsoever. It's quite nice to see people post nice fanart you might not yet have in your collection.

But people spamming "X is a lesbian", in quick succession, and treating their "fantasy ships" as canon, that's just as bad as the tranny-posting and Ai-shitposts. Basically bait, as people do know that it belongs on /u/ .

Are we being ironic with our /u/ posting? This show made all the girls sleeping together in one futon not gay. How can anyone gay ship this stuff?

>How can anyone gay ship this stuff?
By being intensely non self-aware.

Attached: su2858814.png (1052x766, 522K)

Junko please. Kotaro's heart belongs to Egg.

not the creator but since no one has posted it yet, we're trying to do Yea Forums sings adabana necromancy

I'll be taking submissions here
[email protected]

Lyrics, song, instrumental. All you need is right here.
drive.google.com/open?id=1lQCv2zkjQPpm71Gz1jIH0L0Rgm3mHfqg

For now, let's set an end-of-March deadline.

Attached: 1550548908649.jpg (1500x1500, 483K)

>Kotaro's heart belongs to Egg.
Literally? Because that would explain why he's so heartless.

I'm gonna trigger some people here but i kinda like kotaro x junko

>but i kinda like kotaro x junko
Well, there's nothing wrong with liking it. The only problem is that Kotaro doesn't like it.

It's cute, and still kind of up in the air why she was so flustered by him after his pep talk.

Attached: 72981986_p3_master1200.jpg (863x1200, 563K)

thats not what this canon doujin on which she sucks her boyfriend dry and cums from her throat told me.

Attached: wdw.png (647x616, 807K)

>Straight doujin
>Still ends with pandering yuri kiss for literally no reason

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 124979571_key2x.png (150x140, 7K)

Speaking of doujins
IT'S HERE

Attached: 001.jpg (1200x1744, 340K)

Fucking finally holy shit

I wonder if anyone got Powerslide's, considering he's literally put out ZLS fanart for the past 5~ months straight

Is it Sakura only?

But a dumb lesbian.

It's a big gay orgy

Quite well drawn. I like it, despite it being yuri. But sadly, no zombie forms. "Makeup Saga" indeed.
Might be the best-drawn doujin we got so far, and the most accurate for all the characters' body types.

I am fine with that.
Wait, we are talking about the girls, right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.27_[2018.12.20_12.37.57].jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

>Wait, we are talking about the girls, right?
Whom else would anyone be taking about?
Kotaro, Takeo, Drive-In-Tori guy and Romero?

>Kotaro, Takeo, Drive-In-Tori guy and Romero
I'm about to pop a boner

Attached: 1550184637248.png (1280x720, 576K)

...Chicken guy, armpit guy, Policeman A , Xu Fu... the list goes on.

Just a theoretical question: Does she have any lewd art?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.36_[2018.10.28_20.58.57].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

I hope not.

Do not lewd the pure lady

Junkotards, please. Egg is the canon winrar.

I'm an eggfag though.

Attached: Winter_Egg.jpg (700x774, 97K)

Me in front of her

Theres literally no reason to buy anything of Tae. Yeah it's funny to have zombie gags, but she has no character and shes ugly anyways.

Also zls is a stereotypical idol show, being self aware doesnt change that. Overlord is still a shit isekai even if it's annoying aabout it.

>Also zls is a stereotypical idol show
Have you seen any episodes but 6 and 7 or are you just generally talking out of your arse? Also ...

>[Tae] has no character and shes ugly anyways.
Go fuck yourself.

Yea sure

>but it's also a comedy!
It's still literally just the same beats as any other idol show
>random normal girl lucks into being an idol
>has passion for it even though she sucks
>somehow wins the experienced senpai to her side because reasons
>somehow it works out and they get fans and progressively move to bigger venues while each of the girls gets over the past drama
>mc suddenly gets depressed before the big finale but all the other girls band together to get her to come back
>she only comes back hesitantly but remembers why she wanted to be an idol all along
It's literally every idol anime ever. Throwing in the zombie gimmick didnt change that anymore than calling them school idols or throwing them into space.

>go fuck yourself
Shes a shit gag character. Why would anyone waste money on that when theres actual characters with appealing personalities who are actually attractive.

Nice strawman. I didn't say "it's also a comedy", as that would not be an argument against your retarded claim.

>random normal girl lucks into being an idol [... and so on]
With those character motives, Sakura could as well be a shounen MC. Or a mahou-shoujo. Or pretty much in every kind of story. You described a standard main character trope that's older than anime, let alone idol-anime.

>Shes a shit gag character.
She is way more. But you probably didn't pay any attention to her at all after deciding early on that she was not worth your attention.

Anyway: Explain to me how, let's say, episode 9 is a typical idol show episode.

How is it not like a stereotypical idol anime?
>episode 9
The episode where the token "badass" goes out to her old friend and shows the young kids that being a badass isnt everything, true badass is being an idol. Where she then proceeds to make them die hard fans.

It's just your stereotypical past drama episode. Same as Saki getting over his daddy issues.

Idolmaster has episodes where hibiki hikes through the woods with animals, chihaya murders her brother, etc.

It's just a character arc episode that ends in pitching it to his great idols are.

GTFO of my comfy zombie thread

Attached: Rapping egg.gif (498x278, 1.71M)

>It's just your stereotypical past drama episode.
>It's just a character arc episode that ends in pitching it to his great idols are.
Nice try, but it's not that easy. Other than one speech and song in the end, nothing in that episode had anything to do with idols. Again, if that's how you define "idol show", countless shounen anime count as "idol shows". Everything that contains any kind of character growth counts a "idol show". Everything that contains conflict counts as "idol show".
Your whole argument boils down to: "It might not have anything to do with idols, but because that one character is an idol, it's an idol show."
You're reaching.

>Saki getting over his daddy issues.
Nice one.

>this show about girls becoming idols to save the town isnt an idol show because reasons
They are literally idols. I can read you the plot on wikipedia and it says they're idols.

The burden is on you to explain why this idol show is different than other idol shows.
>other than the parts about them being idols none of it was about idols!
Her being there was her taking the risk of ruining the idol group, her pitch at the end was for the idol group.

>b-but then everything is an idol anime!
If naruto was called an idol instead of a ninja and ended every episode with a concert, yeah. But it doesnt. Zombie land saga does. Having a character episodedoesnt make the overall plot any less idol focused.

Theres nothing wrong with it being an idol show, just accept that you like idolshit like everyone else.

2 Days until full Tokkou DANCE

Attached: 1519271355187.gif (459x313, 586K)

Stop giving him (You)s, he is obviously a baiting Aifag

Attached: 1550381528748.png (720x720, 235K)

>2 Days until full Tokkou DANCE
Tokkou dance was in episode 9.
That means Volume 3, not volume 2.
And that means: Most likely no Tokkou Dance in two days.

I want Ai to trap me with her fat thighs

Attached: thighs.png (744x910, 313K)

Atsuku Nare was in episode 7 and was included in Vol 1. Tokkou Dance and To my Dearest should be in Vol 2.

Hey, I hope you end up being right. The sooner we get Tokkou Dance, the better. But we shouldn't get our hopes up when it's more likely to release with Volume 3.

>Ai
>lesbian
Since when?

>shes ugly anyways.
going too far

Attached: 1543673815475.png (189x216, 60K)

>comfy zombie thread
We never had that anymore after shitposters came from all over the place.

Best girl
e
s
t

Egg

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.27_[2018.10.18_18.06.44].jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

We know, Inui-kun.

Tamago

tchi!?

Attached: 71898891_p1.jpg (768x768, 197K)

If the girls out themselves as zomblers, how much wrangling would it take for Egg and Cornflakes to finish their high school educations? And does Japan have a GED equivalent for Shrimpy to do?

Attached: DtBcVbkU0AEVPMf.jpg (804x1200, 162K)

Pretty much because they would either get burned on the stake or put under custody for experiments.

youtu.be/PL9iMPx9CpQ

To dump into trash

The question basically starts with the assumption that the baka zonbis are allowed to live their lives in peace.

>in peace
They are idols, user. Idols won't be allowed to live in peace ever.

>shes ugly anyways
Are you a faggot or what ?

Attached: tae.png (256x499, 84K)

>Are you a faggot or what ?
He is. Haven't you read his other posts?

Attached: 1550517116534.jpg (335x146, 8K)

literally the worst girl. I would rather kiss the dog.

>I would rather kiss the dog.
Go ahead. Please.

I'm just attracted to Mamoru Miyano's amazing voice

One more mean post about Tae I will hunt you down and break both your legs and arms and set your house on fire and leave you in it.

Attached: 1548908374146.jpg (667x667, 263K)

Tae is LAME

Fucking Aifag pls

I don't know why everything thinks I like Ai.
Junko and Yuugiri are tied for best.

In real life you would seriously think Tae is ugly and you wouldn't date her, fucking whimp

Tae is legitimately beautiful.
She's retarded, but beautiful.

Attached: LEGENDARY.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Woah, what's it like being a homo?

Attached: 1539823437098.png (1800x1514, 835K)

>2/10wouldnotbang.jpg

Attached: ow my balls.png (309x395, 122K)

>that outfit
HNNNNNG I WANT TO HUG TAE

Attached: 1543851486141.png (1920x1080, 582K)

>you wouldn't date her
No, you moron, I wouldn't date her. That doesn't mean I can't like her as a character.
Do you only like people you are sexually attracted to?

So I don't understand, why are some girls patchworked and some are bandaged together?

If he's already going to go through the bother of sticking together different people's skin and body parts together, why not do it for everyone and not use bandages which would make it harder to apply the makeup?

Have you even seen this anime? The answers to all of your questions are obvious.

Rent free

Attached: 1545651074244.png (792x848, 427K)

So I'm a little confused anons.
I don't know if I want to marry Junko, ship Ai and Junko, or self insert as Sakura

You can self insert as Ai, marry Junko and ship Ai and Junko.

>You can self insert as Ai
impossible, I'm a failure

Doyansu doyansu~~

boo

Attached: 1547407343188.jpg (882x1247, 298K)

Boo yourself.

Attached: 71926152_p0.png (1215x1032, 1.64M)

Silly zonbis

Attached: 73249348_p0.jpg (824x1000, 159K)

I'll pay it faggot

why not self-insert as Kotaro

I can't believe Ai is fucking dead again.

Attached: tumblr_pljq6y722m1wx8oy5_540.jpg (540x500, 47K)

that's great, tumblrfag

violates corpse

But why?

Because she's sexy genius

That Ozzy Osbourne accented metalhead.

Yes, I watched the dub.

>Dat ass

Would you sacrifice everything just to revive your crush/waifu and fulfill her dreams?

what episode?

Define everything.

Is tokkou dance a parody of something?
I swear I know this song from something, and I wanna say its really similar to an AKB song but I just can't place it.

your peepee

Dat ass indeed

Attached: al7eq6xslyd21.jpg (1654x1417, 152K)

It's very similar to this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiE85n-P1bc

Dat skinless, overcooked bacon-textured ass.

Why doesn't Saki understand what a normal life is?

Attached: 1539882610461.png (1920x1090, 1.78M)

imgur.com/ymWxvdF
The song list in CD bonus release with Vol.2

you had me at bacon

Post THAT image of Saki.

this one?

Attached: 1543696810425.png (866x1399, 437K)

Thank you.

I want to eat it

Attached: 71849453_p0.png (900x1259, 1.1M)

The kind of person that understands normality isn't the kind of person that would sooner drive their bike off a cliff than take a loss.

But why doesn't she understand what a normal life is?

>the cgi will just be ironic they said
>it will just be a joke
>only satire

This series went downhill so unbelievably quick.

Attached: 1330919740537.jpg (680x680, 115K)

but it was ironic

You know she's dead, right?

Anyone else kinda wish the moe filter on the girls was at a lower power setting when we see them in zonbi mode??

Attached: 71362078_p0.jpg (745x1100, 344K)

it wasn't ironic but i think it was intentionally shit in ep3
tokkou dance was a bunch better, for instance

The incapability of not responding to obvious baits in this thread is amazing.

disgusting

gay

Attached: 1543967846447.jpg (1500x2698, 1.67M)

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Saki Derp.webm (284x292, 46K)

how new are u to zls thread?

someone requested it, I had to

Attached: 1547907208858.jpg (2506x2787, 971K)

Long enough. I just hoped people here sooner or later learn eventually.

What do you think Ai and Junko's nights were like between learning the hard way they have no place among the living anymore and coming back out of their shells at the train station? Think they'd stay up after the other dead girls went to sleep and talk it out, in private?

Attached: 71396174_p0.png (1182x1654, 805K)

But user it's yours

Attached: 1549461847357.jpg (1262x715, 119K)

Attached: 71993996_p0_master1200.jpg (843x1200, 545K)

translate?

Oh god, we have another cursed pic of Saki

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.58_[2018.10.27_17.32.16].jpg (1280x720, 390K)

No last two songs in the final ep?

Are there any official pics and screenshots of her ass or at least gives us an idea on how thicc she is?

>master1200

All Saki pictures are blessed.

This one is from an actual episode. Her ass looks pretty damn wide.

Attached: 1550545953973.jpg (540x644, 123K)

Which zombie is stinkiest?

Yuugiri. Specifically her cock.

Here a comparisson.
Probably not even biggest ass of the group

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.43_[2018.12.06_18.13.57].jpg (1280x720, 154K)

what reference is this?
This illust reminds me of something I have watched.
I can't recall what that "something" is.

Attached: 1548903756896.png (349x407, 181K)

i gotta stop using gimp this program is such a pain in the dick

Attached: violent.png (900x1282, 1001K)

Will the BDs actually give us properly hand-animated dance scenes or will they just keep these shitty 3D dances in?

I wonder how many hundreds of men she fucked when she was still alive?

Attached: 867e794de2e83dff73ea6a77a682dd22.jpg (1778x1000, 1.52M)

It probably will come with Vol 3

Fuck you, Yuugiris cock smells like lavender.

Attached: 1545596717499.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Are you saying you don't want to deeply inhale Yuugiri's musk as you service her?

I probably would suffocate but my ass is hers.

Attached: 1546117974603.jpg (586x400, 75K)

Wait a minute, how many episodes are in one volume?

There's that official pic of them in swimsuits, right? That might help.

Those are as unreliable as anything else. The numbers are all over the place.
I think the only things that are kept consistent are:
Yuugiri and Tae are the tallest and have the biggest boobs.
Lily is the smallest and has the biggest dick.

It still has Masao it it, though.

>now you have the responsibility to marry me, user.

aw, I was hoping it was going to be more of a
>Saki you bitch you went and died and left me alone
beat down/hot take instead of what basically happened in the episode already

Attached: 6kaa8neiwnh21.jpg (1000x2853, 436K)

Another episode of Kotaro daily harem life comic.

Attached: 73203185_p0.jpg (1200x1698, 1.02M)

Junko is too old for Ai. She's old enough to be her mother and then some.

She's a pedo, she can't help it.

Attached: 1548660609040.png (514x534, 256K)

requesting the comic where Kotaro kisses Lily

Attached: 1544356438722.jpg (943x1334, 247K)

The het shipping really is disgusting desu.

's dick

So much effort and great art, wasted on a stupid ship.

pillow fight

Attached: 73259665_p0.png (600x900, 587K)

Attached: 73259665_p1.png (600x900, 609K)

>people unironically think that this show is ironic, or than it being ironic stops it from being an unironic generic idol show

Sure, nothing ironic about making their first big performance an high-pitched, autotuned mockery of CG-generated idols with supernatural lighting effects. That's what all straight-up "generic" idol shows do, right?

Because these people think that every idol anime must be exactly same LL, and according to them, not even idolmaster would be considered an idol anime.

>but it had supernatural effects so its not like an idol show
It was an idol show. Them being zombies is just their "character".
This is literally idols 101.

>This is literally idols 101.
Sure, retard. Now fuck off.

Na, because I actually like idol shows, which is why I like ZLS. Which you do too apparently, you just don't realize it.

You irony fags are just the overlordfags of idol anime.

>which is why I like ZLS.
Pretty stupid reason to like it, when it has so much more going for it.
You're one of those shallow "genre fans" then, aren't you?

Your low intelligence explains why you think it is different.

I like idol shows, because I like the type thing idols shows do. Which is pretty much exactly what ZLS does, meaning ZLS aligns with my interests.

dumbass.

Calendar illustration for April and May.

Attached: Dz2UM3BV4AEWcgS.jpg (1024x736, 163K)

hi is the saki song out yet thanks

no thanks

>because I like the type thing idols shows do.
>Which is pretty much exactly what ZLS does
I bet you hated episodes 1, 2, 5, 8 and 9.
dumbass.

Can we get all of those samples without the "SAMPLE" watermark? Sooner or later someone has to scan them, right?

Na, because those were typical idol show episodes.

Hopefully. The preorder closes at the end of the month though, they'll start shipping them later.

Is that her hair decoration in the box?
Is her hair decoration eatable?

>implying Ai doesn't prefer older women

She's using one of the dango as hair decoration, the absolute madwoman

Hello again, fellas

Attached: This is the greatest and best fanart in the world..jpg (2048x2048, 752K)

Hey there, best girl.

Link?

twitter.com/MAPPA_Info/status/1098196840514609152

I am gonna look into this. Mappe online shop doesn't have a translation so I understand shit, but I have hope for animate online shop.
Have to make an account first, though.

If you use chrome you can use gtl to get the gist of most of it.

I'll try it. Then I will also get me that Lily patch.

Attached: 72001029_p0.jpg (512x512, 72K)

Why does she have a Victorian number-plate?

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (353x768, 38K)

I can imagine this can come in handy during sex games while working.

track9.mixtape.moe/upxqnl.mp4
Uh?

Did Yuugiri screw up with the make up or is Ai part owl?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.53_[2019.02.05_18.43.02].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

My only hope for S2 is for ai's butt to be consistently big

>take badass biker
>make her a generic moeblob cute girl
i hate it.

I wonder what perverted thoughts those old men looking at saki have...

>Crush me between your thighs, killing me instantly.

Ai chan is kashikoi!

What if legendary Sengoku idol?

Attached: 1549960745307.jpg (669x406, 79K)

I can't tell if Sakura is wearing pants or its some kind of dress but it's hot as hell. Saki too.

We're never getting season 2. Zombies cannot have children, and this displeases Abe-sama greatly.

Mio is legendary?

To our precious puppety boi she is.

>She looks like one of those cartoons horses my grandchildren like to watch so much.

Well, also her seiyuu is Nana Mizuki so that'd make her a legendary singer at least

>Zombies cannot have children
Citation needed.

This. We've already seen one zombie, who became mother.

Attached: 73041526_p4.jpg (453x637, 141K)

Lily's her adoptive daughter (male). Not increasing the birthrate. The Japanese people need to have more kids, then buy more copies of Skyrim for their kids.

>Not increasing the birthrate.
Obviously. He's still a child, has just hit early puberty: She can't have children with him.
But if you're an adult, having kids with one of the girls usually should not be a problem.

Maybe Yuugiri decides to make Lily a brother (female).

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.01_[2019.02.08_12.03.54].jpg (353x555, 26K)

Junko is sexually assaulting minors!

Attached: 73168535_p0.jpg (1259x900, 731K)

Ai is 28 years old!

I'm in love with her and want to start a family with her
>she isn't real
>even Tano Asami is unattainable

Attached: 1543058972714.jpg (1592x2404, 817K)

>she isn't real
She might not be an actual person, but Saki is very real. And she brings joy to all of us every day, user. Never forget that every smile she smiles, she smiles for us!

Attached: 73149991_p6.png (882x1002, 381K)

it hurts

Attached: 1544162161463.jpg (2560x2560, 843K)

Don't be hurt. Saki doesn't want you to hurt or sufffer or even feel bad.
Be happy that she is in your life, even if it can't be as directly as you'd prefer.

Attached: 72034452_p0.jpg (1796x2141, 1023K)

>new doujin was remove again
A good thing I immediately downloaded it.

Since when does the sad panda care to delete doujinshi, especially this aggressively? Strange.

I had a dream about what it would be like to fuck Saki last night
surprisingly pink and warm inside

Attached: 1550389302108.jpg (838x1200, 645K)

>zombie
>warm

Saki should really get that inflammation checked out

Someone help this 40 year old woman figure out how to dab.

Attached: 71578184_p0.png (1700x2400, 2.22M)

well they're walking around all day so even just that friction would build heat
I mean even the fact that they sweat is a function of them overheating so they do generate heat

Attached: 1543660933555.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

cutest 40 year old of all time

Attached: 1549956947370.png (938x1077, 689K)

Saki's such a pretty pony.

She's kept in shape, user!

Attached: sweatysportysaki.png (1032x1457, 1.09M)

Bring back Doyansu Sakura

Sakura manages to warm my heart.

Attached: 72207876_p5.png (676x907, 385K)

Of course she's /cute/, she's a five foot nothing womanlet!
She is back. She has her memories of being a happy idoru with supportive friends again.

Attached: 72850773_p0.jpg (768x1024, 544K)

she might be smol but she can kick your ass

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 08 [1080p]_2.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>simple plain studs
>no gauges, not seventy piercings
god I love her
definitely wife material

Attached: 1545344162678.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

the smile that was heard around the world

Attached: 1543788028410.jpg (890x890, 176K)

The cutest!

Attached: 73149991_p8.png (630x802, 351K)

If Saki's hair wasn't made see-through so that we can see both her eyes, would she look better or worse?

She'd still look great. But I like her eyes, so I prefer that we can see both of them. Generally, the more we see of her, the better.
It's also more realistic. Strands of hair are translucent, unless they're really thick and dense.

Attached: Dr-EI_DUcAArxNk.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 214K)

about the same

Attached: 1549007659509.jpg (890x890, 315K)

how can one girl be so adorable

Attached: 1550480406717.jpg (1050x1200, 131K)

Attached: 72BF97A0-CA64-4199-A1FE-6A07DB86A486.jpg (339x404, 35K)

DOYANSU BODY

Nice bird.

get out of here, shinzo todd

Look at that flawless loop.

Attached: 1539276938501.webm (1280x720, 341K)

Junko is objectively speaking the best zombie.
And god her voice is amazing.

So Tae and Romero have switched brains right?

no, dumb meme

Personally I don't get the hate just because she's popular

Attached: junko rope.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

Junkofags rise up

Attached: DxuqO-WUwAIFA6E.jpg (900x1200, 136K)

Tiny feet

Her patchwork skin is my favourite thing about her.

Attached: __konno_junko_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_yamadori_ofuu__7938314788b4444a95c66e0f4ee06a0b.jpg (564x800, 809K)

>take the cunny and turns it into filthy boypussy
Shit show desu

I like how she thinks she's better than the common people. Its nice to see an idol who knows her place in the world.

Attached: 1545669870801.gif (400x409, 971K)

>I like how she thinks she's better than the common people.
The funny thing is that her body is now probably made up of multiple of those "common people" she feels so much disgust for.

j-unko

So extended family get-togethers after your ded daughter re-enters your life: how awkward is this?

Reminder that she despises every one of us.

>how awkward is this?
Depends on the daugther:
Saki, Masao, Sakura (cheerful): Not awkward at all. Great fun. Very cozy.
Ai, Junko, Sakura (depressed): Considering how negative they are, quite awkward.
Tae: She's retarded. So, yes, awkward, like having an oversized toddler around.
Yuugiri: ... Wait, how am I still alive?

and i love her anyways.
I hope ai takes good care of her

Attached: 1533699357915.jpg (711x1035, 359K)

Why is this so much better than any /u/ counterparts?

Yuugiri can just go to Sakura's family get togethers
they are her descendants after all

Because you think
>XD everyone wants the man's dick so funny and original!
is good.

Are there pictures of the other zombers in bikini?

Is she dancing samba?
youtube.com/watch?v=F4HcuR3Iyso

She looks deformed
Also
Ai is best girl

Attached: __mizuno_ai_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_kapatarou__44cfc585f5b6916cd8c990f788fb576c.png (1447x2460, 1.57M)

There's no blood flow, so...

>check pixiv
>90% of images are the girls looking like humans

why would you watch a zombie show and only draw them as normies?

Attached: 1535564758345.jpg (1240x1754, 710K)

they blush
they sweat
there's bloodflow

Attached: 1542920977401.jpg (1440x1879, 85K)

But there's no blood when their body parts fall off.

because magic reanimation

I recall something about artists not drawing them as zombies because they hate it. Beggars can't be choosers

I for one am in love with my zombie wife Saki
makeup or not

Attached: 1546299811416.jpg (3155x3677, 912K)

What do the zombies smell like?

Not like corpses, despite the fears Yugiri keeps deliberately riling up.

Attached: 1540486000218.gif (640x360, 3.92M)

I bet yuugiri smells like pheromones

Translate for chapter 9.1 is out
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100339893/chapter/mrs-chapter-100425873

>it's the guy who took him to Saga Innsmouth
I swear to Christ they better be going somewhere with this that isn't more trips to Flavortown.

>it's focused about Inui eating and eating and eating with the zombies sidelined
It's like they want you to refer to the anime for the zombie developments

her limbs remind me of ricky berwicks

ふっけんけくっ

>accidently dropped the show for the last few episodes
>didn't get to read the threads with Yea Forums

Attached: sadscientistu.png (187x193, 54K)

m8 this is Yea Forums not 2chan

レル

Fuck off dumb Aifagtard

full version of saki's song FUCKING WHEN?

nigga her head is bigger than her body

Can't remember, but he shortly mentioned it.

The patrician ship is Kotaro/Ai
Prove me wrong

Upload to mega?

SAKI!?

Attached: 058A4505-7852-491B-8F40-65EB5919D508.jpg (1206x1206, 187K)

You mean 4channel

wwwwwwwwストレヤあそこです

SAKI!?

Attached: tits.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

I'm still mad looking at this

Attached: sayonaramattane.jpg (900x1200, 415K)

FFFFFFUUUUUU...
fucking fat Otaku pricks

Attached: 1540206749587.webm (1280x720, 798K)

>tfw a semi-feral zombie loli (male) will never mistake you for her giant dad

Attached: x9.png (960x1364, 473K)

I remember that one dumb Aifag who said this is better since they're gonna get rid of it sooner or than later.

Come to think, Yugiri would probably need to get her GED too.

>the only attraction Saga had got destroyed
Now there is literally no reason left to go there

meant to quote

You still have DIT

Reminder that all the Sagas are disfigured ghouls now and it's their personalities that make them sweet and lovable.

Attached: 1540978163414.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

I like it when some artists make both version.

Even without the moe filter I care about them and want to protect them.

I don't know, Tae is kinda hot still in a supermodel skeleton way.

No mega account, sorry.

Attached: 11_pg_0009.png (1947x1573, 1.7M)

Moe filter or no, I love my wife Saki

Attached: 47269254_1124181077706535_8089956671683559424_n.png (798x1054, 1.09M)

>go to Japan
>look for a tour guide in a book shop
>browse Saga
>Tour guide basically just laughs in my face for believing there is something interesting that is worth a visit
Well, fuck you too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.54_[2018.10.19_21.44.07].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

How was your trip?

Attached: 1549595850842.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Stay seething

Attached: necroducersmirk.png (200x200, 54K)

Sorry, wrong choice of words. I am going this summer and looked for a tour guide.

I love them all!

Attached: IMG_20190220_175043.jpg (1500x1000, 534K)

Oh fuck it's the mdoh one? I was waiting for that one after Makeup Saga.
What the fuck is going on at Panda, are artists mass claiming them, or are the uploaders bipolar transexuals or something?

Sakura is very meaty.

cool concept but I wish it reflected their actual death injuries
only Ai seems to

the mdoh one is still there, dunno which one he's talking about

no, you're disgusting, literal faggot.

And maybe Junko, though we don't see much of her.
Funnily the artist seem to held back by giving Yuugiri many disfiguring additional wounds.

>you are already dead 30 years ago

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.49_[2018.12.08_20.40.51].jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Would you marry them all?

Attached: 19B46150-A28B-47A6-A57F-E087C09248FD.jpg (562x396, 84K)

where saki

What am I looking at? inb4 "a sample" smartass

Rejected for not being Yamato Nadeshiko enough

and Ai is a lesbian and Lily is too young to be married off to handsome men
poor Saki, Saki is Yamato Nadeshiko to me

Not user and I can see your point, but why is Tae allowed?

Ai is straight.

Attached: DsDspwKUcAAi84A.jpgorig.jpg (614x1000, 112K)

youtu.be/ZZbFimTYaGY
Tokkuu Dance DAWN OF THE BAD is out

Tae is Yamato Nadeshiko material, obviously. Even though she's retarded.

>and Ai is a lesbian
Ai is not a lesbian but equally low on the Yamato Nadeshiko scale as Saki.

I can confirm this, because she's currently married to me.

Woohoo!!
Now all we need is the FLAC version.
夜露死苦, user!?

>put out tracks from Iron Frill
>Nothing from any of Junko's LPs
Why?

Attached: _hoshikawa_lily_konno_junko_and_minamoto_sakura_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_ryusei2u_1f5d05e370b63cc0c (856x1000, 405K)

Looks like everyone except Yuugiri and that girl at the upper right corner are disqualified for not freaking out about Tae.

Whole BD2 OST are on bilibili:
bilibili.com/video/av44272188
Only 3 tracks this time: Drive in Tori, To my Dearest and Tokku Dance

How many episodes are in one volume anyway?

>Junko
>not Ai
Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

>How many episodes are in one volume anyway?
The whole season had 12 episodes. And there are 3 disks. Do the math.

4 episodes

That's what I thought at first, but when the last two songs in ep 12 aren't released in this new volume, I thought that wasn't the case.

Because Saki's song is in this, I assumed that this volume contains ep 9 to 12 and will have all the songs in them.

Is there a way to make a mappa shop account when I am not from Nippon?

Attached: 72472496_p0.jpg (1178x670, 306K)

>Because Saki's song is in this, I assumed that this volume contains ep 9 to 12 and will have all the songs in them.
Still 4 episodes per disk. The songs just don't seem to release on the same schedule as the episodes. For whatever reason. But it also means we got Tokkou Dance earlier than expected, so I'm not complaining.

>Is there a way to make a mappa shop account when I am not from Nippon?
Making an account should not be a problem. Using it to buy something, on the other hand, ...

It already asks me about my phone number, adress etc while only giving me options for country wide prefecture, city etc.

Yes. Probably because, like most stores in Japan, they don't offer international shipping.
You can try to find a reliable proxy adress or forwarding service that'll send your package via EMS. But beware: That's usually とても高い.

Is animate onlineshop better in that regard?
It let's me at least make an account without much complications as a gaijin.

>Is animate onlineshop better in that regard?
I'm not familiar with their site. But according to their FAQ, they don't do international shipping either. They seem to have an international store that does, though:
>animate.shop/

Ikayaki!

Attached: Dz7e84MUYAE0eTq.jpg (1200x864, 197K)

Ai doesn't know how to co...

I have no idea what any of them does.

This is not canon dumbass

>I have no idea what any of them does.
Kotaro is doing all the real work, as usual.

Attached: 4.jpg (2048x1355, 595K)

> Junko also can cook
Perfect waifu

>Junko also can cook
She really doesn't seem to be doing a good job there, to be honest.

I feel like the studio isn't trying to promote their zombie forms more.

And that makes me sad...

>isn't trying to promote their zombie forms more
Of course they aren't. They can't make it public that these girls are zombies. Imagine the fan outrage.
(Nice quads by the way.)

I mean Cygames/MAPPA can draw more pictures of them in zombie forms hanging out in private places and such or draw them in various costumes. Instead, they're focusing more in advertising them with makeups, almost as if they're trying to avoid the zombie side of the series.

>can draw more pictures of them in zombie forms hanging out in private places and such or draw them in various costumes.
Of course they can. But those pictures must be kept private, only circulated between the few of us who are already in on their secret.
They can't just use those pictures for marketing and adverticement purposes, as that would ultimately reveal their secret to the public.

Like that pic of them getting gifts. They are at home, so they didn't need to have makeups on, yet they do...

You're just being silly and pretending that I'm talking about in-universe.

ZLS takes Tokyo Anime Awards Fes (TAAF) 2019 Grand Prix TV, Miyano (Kotaro) for VA performance
It was also 7th in the fan voting (announced last week)

What are the other four up to now...

Attached: DyYy7uqUYAAZgbs.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

So in the next cover there will be Yuugiri, Lily and Tae?

>What are the other four up to now...
Living their lives, having families of their own, doing what former idols do (voice-acting and stuff).

Nono is the cutest, by the way.

>waifu

Attached: ai ehhhhh.jpg (700x700, 67K)

>1
married to a salaryman and quit her idol career
>2
became jav star
>4
became an actress and very successful on top of it
>5
died because of aids

Me on the right.

Attached: 73294990_p0.png (808x819, 345K)

Still no full scan of the whole book?

>falling asleep while cuddling with a top-tier qt
Yes, you're a faggot indeed.

Do we see the same picture?
She is just screwing up the squid horrendously.

It's Junko who cooks, Ai is serving.
Kotaro is the mascotte who invites the clients to buy the food.

>To My Dearest full song
>no Masao's 'daddy I love you' speech

RUINED!

Stupid question, but where do you get your blue rays from?

Alright, got it. Just the Japanese amazon homepage

Attached: Dz6vC6eUcAEPNby.jpg (1200x850, 250K)

The fuck is this? Some kinda game show? The Dating Game?

>Do we see the same picture?
Junko's fans have a bit of a cognitive disorder when it comes to her: They always claim that she has the best singing voice of all the girls, and then start dismissing and personally attacking you when you point out that she made more vocal errors in the stage show than anyone else.
Or how they think that when you say that Junko finds her fans disgusing (which we know from the anime itself), that it's you who's insulting them.
It's a bit strange, because for some reason they have to pretend that Junko's perfect, even though it's those imperfections that give her an actual personality.

>Junko finds her fans disgusing
Dumb speedwatcher.

Case in point.

>best singing voice
>made more vocal errors than anyone else
but those don't contradict each other

I think I have seen some JAVs about it.

It's called "Kakizome"
>Japanese term for the first calligraphy written at the beginning of a year, traditionally on January 2. Other terms include kissho (吉書), shihitsu (試筆) and hatsusuzuri (初硯).
>Traditionally, kakizome was performed using ink rubbed with the first water drawn from the well on New Year's Day. Seated facing a favourable direction, people would write Chinese poetry containing auspicious words and phrases such as long life, spring, or perennial youth. These poems were then often burned.

That's not even funny, retard

>ywn have your dick pressed up against Sakura's fat ass

Bet there's a lot of give to Sakura's ass. Bounce a coin off it. It's not going anywhere. Bet that coin'll take a good nap there.

>fat
It might be big but it's not fat!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.10_[2018.11.29_21.18.27].jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

I meant it as a compliment!

Attached: but.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Extremely healthy, especially for a 17 year old.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.29_[2018.12.18_12.02.26].jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

How come only Inui that having boner for her out of all boys in her class?

i'm sure other boys at school fapped to her at least once.

Also if you are curious, that's what the girls wrote:
Junko: 謹賀新年 (kinga shinnen)
Yuugiri: 恭賀新年 (kyouga shinnen)
Sakura: 賀正 (gashou)
Tae: ?
All of these are different ways to say "Happy new year"

I think I am gonna put this one on a t-shit. It looks really classy.

Attached: 73207952_p0.jpg (1080x1920, 1.97M)

Fucking beta orbiters. Not seeking to bring her back so she can achieve her dream like alpha orbiter Inui. Bet they wrote him off as some autist.

>Bet they wrote him off as some autist.
Well, he is one anyway.

But he's so much more than just that.

Super autist? Without Xu Fu he would have been just a regular one.

Uhm no, without Xu Fu he would had been a creepy necrophiliac and a graverobber on top of being hyper autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=BnXs3cL7dt0

Attached: 8759072i.jpg (424x600, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gK2D_Z8jqnQ

Attached: DzNgp8pVYAMesAn.jpg (1200x509, 155K)

It's a pretty well-made piece of art, like the others that artist did. Classy indeed, with allusions to traditional Japanese illustrations. And even though I personally prefer Saki, I have to admit that the theme fits Yuugiri the best.

Attached: 72401187_p0.jpg (1080x1920, 2.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=1PWMNX6UtrQ

Attached: DzmJf_EUYAAW4Iy.jpg (1200x967, 219K)

THEY FINALLY POSTED THE FULL VERSION
youtu.be/wSH1RfIQeBY

Attached: i7v8us2xtv221.gif (498x360, 597K)

I want art of tae “eating” her

Nice.
How many songs are left now? I haven't been keeping track.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.54_[2018.10.18_17.20.52].jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Attached: 1ngRQVqKHBa03DapTKN7zD.png (1158x687, 381K)

>necrophiliac and a graverobber
>implying Xu Fu doesn't steal bodies before they can be cremated so he can preserve and reanimate them, because he's bored and jaded after over two thousand years of life and needs a hobby

What I'm trying to say is that Xu Fu took Egg's body, not Inui.

easily best song

Attached: 1545341376794.gif (600x600, 210K)

I like to think Asami Chan was there for that but was too busy eating inside for the pic

Junko does have the strongest vocals though. It's an objective fact.

On par with Yuugiri

>strongest vocals though
>objective fact.
What do you mean by "strongest"? That word alone has no objective definition. It's certainly not the most consistent, secure, on-point, or anything that describes how well you hit and hold notes.
Do you mean the loudest vocals? Or the deepest? Those, maybe.
Other than that, maybe you mean the most characteristic timbre - or a tone you most prefer. But those defionitions are highly subjective.
Calling her voice the "objectively best", though, is wrong, because every objective measurement we can apply to gauge actual quality of something (like her talent as a singer), puts her firmly behind the other girls.
Might I also add that Junko's fans are the only ones going on and on how her voice is the best, while no other group of fans does that for their girl - even if that girl is, by objective standards, a better singer.
You know, it's absolutely okay if someone has certain weaknesses there. And you can still like her voice for subjective reasons. You don't have to claim some objective knowledge, and you don't need to justify your personal opinions either.

Her voice is nice to listen to but what's the point if she's not a good singer?

Cringe desu. Imagine being so butthurt about an idol not being a dick sucker like Ai that you pretend objective facts arent true.
Compared to all the girls Junko has the most singing talent, it's not even a comparison.

Hell you cant even object to it without bringing in your asspain about junko fans.

It's time to face facts losers, junko is just a better singer than your favorite.

Don't argue with him. He goes to autistic lengths to try to shit on people who like Junko or Kawase's singing. He's one of those obsessive shitposters that every popular show on this board manages to attract, that are hyper-focused on sperging out over some extremely specific "issue" in the show or the posters. It's not worth it. You will never defeat his mental illness and you'll bring the thread down with you if you try.

>a dick sucker like Ai
I'm not even a fan of Ai, retard. I like her least of all the girls, actally. And I'm certainly not butthurt about anything. You, on the other hand, don't seem to be interested in a productive manner. I mean, look at the shit you spew:

>you pretend objective facts arent true
There is nothing objective about what voice you like best. You are a retard for believing that.

>Junko has the most singing talent
This is objectively false. You had some of them not missing one single note or beat. And you had Junko being off-beat, off-tone and her voice cracking all the time during the live event. You cannot dispute that, it can be measured.

>Hell you cant even object to it without bringing in your asspain about junko fans.
We were talking about how Junko's fans behave in this regard. And you are a perfect example, showing an unreasonable amount of aggression against anyone who dares to speak out against your subjective errors of judgement.

>junko is just a better singer than your favorite.
See, that's how you think: "She's my favourite, so she has to be the best at everything."
Grow up.

Dude, he is baiting you. Ignore him..

>b-but the live show
And everywhere that matters has her consistently blowing the other girls out by far.
Missing a few notes doesnt change the fact she has a far better voice than all of the other girls and is much more capable.
Deal with it nerd.

Its shit. Just like her stupid hair.

Rent free

Attached: 1545848712589.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>And everywhere that matters has her consistently blowing the other girls out by far.
That's bullshit. In every other instance, all of them are post-processed and autocorrected to hit every single note. There's no discernable difference to their quality on CD, so no one "blows anyone out". The live event was the first (and so far only) unaltered example we have of all of their singing in comparable circumstances. Thus, if we want to evaluate their talent, we have to use the live event.

>Missing a few notes doesnt change the fact she [...] is much more capable.
Yes, retard, that's exactly what it does. Please, don't continue to embarrass yourself.

I'd pay her rent if she lived with me

as a Saki friend, Maki might have the best singing voice but we don't know yet because her cygames performance was poor, but at least she had the excuse of not having much experience with live performances.
Risa-chan and Kaede-chan both weren't good either and they both can do better and have done plenty of live performances so theres no excuse for them.
Asami-chan and Minyami carried the performance.

it wasn't missing a few notes, it was every note
hopefully next live show she belts it out

Attached: 1546537565453.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>having opinions when you're deaf
Stick to manga dipshit.

>its not an idol anime guys
>its just ironic right?

>wow I sure cant wait for their next live performance

>living with a 16 yo teen
Are you nuts?

I can't see how having Cornflakes as a roommate would be a problem even if you're a non-Egg.

Attached: 1546186143096.jpg (813x1200, 299K)

tl?

Interviewer asks Sakura about their plans as idols who who chokes under pressure.
He also asks if he and Junko, Lily and Ai already met who claim it's the first time.
Third part is self explanatory.

>hopefully next live show she belts it out
I agree, I can't imagine anything better than all of the girls doing their best job ever and delivering a flawless performance. I'm not into trash-talking anyone of the seiyuu. But I hate when people ignore flaws that did happen just because they contradict their narrative.

Really, no one else here is still curious about ZLS Corporation?

We have absolutely no information to go off of, and for all we know it's just a joke by the staff.

mere coincidence, don't make me get the shovel

Attached: speedwatcher pls.png (1615x905, 953K)

Like Shrimpo freezing up when she found out they were going to Ureshino was a joke?

How is her voice so good? How can the other zombies ever hope to compete?

Attached: 1540048969193.png (1100x1600, 1.09M)

They literally can't, its just a competition for runner up at this point.

I'm curious and I hope it's not just a little joke, but until we get another season or an ova or something, there's nothing we can do but speculate

Honestly, the only thing I'm hoping for in season 2 is lily being taken to disney world and having the time of his life, with his heart thumping out of his chest in excitement as he goes around to all the rides and attractions

Attached: 1522663242906.gif (498x479, 3.36M)

>disney world
Not gonna happen. Maybe to some other kind of amusement park without name recognition (or a small local Saga one). But certainly not Disney ... unless they get them as a sponsor as well.

Let me hope user.
or at least have kotaro imply it and have lily get excited and it turns out to be some dump in saga

Kotaroland, where all the rides are just Tae operated

>it's literally that one SpongeBob episode but with baka zonbis

>Hey kids! Thank you all for coming! Thank you! Buy plenty of Franchouchou mech!

Die, zombies.

Fuck off and kill yourself yurishitter

Kill yourself

>Die, zombies.
Please don't speak German on an English image board, lest people will not understand you. Thanks.

Are you german?

Fuck Junkofags, Sakifags, and Eggfags. More importantly fuck hetfags. Fucking cancers.

>Fuck Junkofags, Sakifags, and Eggfag
hey fuck yo-
>More importantly fuck hetfags
nevermind, we're good

Fuck off to , retard.

BASED