DU HAST

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 6.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzUKTyGSUvc
youtube.com/watch?v=eSaTI8_lO6E&ab_channel=Sterydzik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DU HAST SNEED

DU HAST MICH GEFRAGT

Attached: richard harrow.png (646x543, 566.03K)

DU HAST BANE

du hast nicht sieg ich bin ein befehl heil

Reise Reise and Rosenrot were great albums. everything after is a clusterfuck of music. nu-till took one sip to much from the acid and is now full retard

techno interests me

Attached: RammsteinFlake[1].jpg (516x764, 194.38K)

nah all their music is incredibly samey
the new stuff is pretty much exactly like the old stuff
all the same formula

Reise Reise is great, Sehnsucht had fantastic song too though. Rosenrot wasnt fantastic tbqh, never understood why they ripped off their own song Stein um Stein for the flagship song Rosenrot.

Personally I'm really enjoying Zeit, a lot more songs resonated with me than I expected, mainly Meine Tränen, lügen and Armee der tristen.
Dicke titten is dope though.

unironically incel music
imagine listening to a genre that is literally just screeching and seething instead of coping

>UND IRRRRR WISST
>WAS DAS ISST
kino

BÜCK DICH
BEFEHL ICH DIR

German is such an ugly language.
Can you change your inner voice somehow?

WEI-
ẞES
FLEISCH

No.
t. Immigrant who hasn't lived in his original country since he was seven

>quasi nazism

Yes you can. I haven't even moved from my non english country, and english is my innervoice 99% of the time.

Dalai Lama is their best song

Attached: 1650399917842.jpg (241x250, 16.73K)

How did you do that? I avoid my native internet completely and I despise my language but I can't change my inner voice away from it.

SIE MUẞT NICHT SCHÖN SEIN
SIE MUßT NICHT KLUG SEIN
DOCH OM EINES MÖCHTE ICH BITTEN-
DICKE
TITTEN

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

WIETER WEITER INS VERDEBEN
WIR MÜSSEN LEBEN BIS WIR STERBEN

Uh, wrong?
Correct answer is Morgenstern

>WIETER
Who is Wieter?

I don’t speak German and don’t know much about Rammstein but the music is actually meant to invoke German Nazi rage isn’t it? I mean I’ve seen some of the videos and the imagery it seems like there is an unironic thread of list for industrial war and basically the internal German thirst towards mass violence. Thematically and atmospherically all of the songs are an escalating repressed rage exploding into a cathartic industrial bloodlust. Am I wrong here?

>Ramm(((stein))))

Lust* for industrial war

yes. Its very anti-nazi. Its meant to invoke guilt and associate german language with an uglyness and cruelty. Probably not every song but in general that is the gist.
German like its speakers is cruel and crass and ugly.

I’m seeing nightwish in Chicago tonight should be fun

Not only are you an ignorant fool, you should fuck off.

I got 100% on this on the microphone guitar hero. Then my friends milf mom came up and shouted at him for being loud. Sieg heil

DER MENSCH GEHÖRT NICHT IN DIE LUFT
SO DEN HERR IMM HIMMEL RUFT
SEINE SÖHNE AUF DEM WIND
BRINGT MIR DIESES MENSCHEN KIND

That's what the german media like to say and it's the reason they are shunned by the mainstream here even though they are one of the most successful german bands ever.
It's all projection if you ask me.
Also german is the most beautiful language in the world.

Lmao, gay

>IMM

Not sure.
I don't use my own language often enough?

Yeah Morgenstern is good too. I like their underrated songs

Nobody actually believes German is a beautiful language, it's an excellent utilitarian language

DU BIST EIN GROSSER TYP

German is a useless disgusting language. NObody believes it is an excellent utilitarian language.

This has got to be the paradox of the anti-war war movie though, they can say and write that they’re disgusted by it all they want but they still run war-themed industrial raves and have crowds cheering German war cries for the thrill of it. I mean don’t get me wrong you can write critical stuff this way and I do believe they’re anti-Nazi, but based on their sound and energy I actually think they’re sublimating and laundering an actual thrill for German violence into a type of ‘criticism’ that would make it okay

You must be one fat ugly spotty cunt in real life.

yes like playing the villain. There is a European hunger that non-europeans wont understand for fighting and killing germans.

No one is this large and pretentious of a faggot, nice bait

inner what?

>German like its speakers is cruel and crass and ugly.
kek, you're not fooling anyone, Ari.

Attached: 1605821775937.jpg (1199x989, 606.06K)

I am german.

>wo ist Mikkel?
>where is Mikkel?
>wann
>when
german is just english with a heavy accent

Attached: 1645384025753.jpg (1280x640, 119.96K)

nah that's dutch

It’s definitely a powerful effect and I agree with using it, but yeah it is a bit of a non-violent simulation of thrilling German nationalist violence huh? It makes sense really I can’t say there’s anything wrong with it, but yeah these other guys who say it’s not about that at all are just wrong aren’t they

DU
DU FUCK NI-
DU FUCK NI-
GGERS

It's actually the other way around.
Dutch is much closer to german than english.

Post nose.

I think you are thinking of it wrong though. Its not thrilling german nationalist violence.
It is kinda the opposite
Fetishizing self-hatred to the point of speaking german in a way like you are disgusted by it.

>german war cries
lmao

That's part of what makes it beautiful. Neurotypicals just dont get it.

I'm happy for you :)

youtube.com/watch?v=GzUKTyGSUvc

How though? I’m not trying to shit on the band or say they’re politically bad, it’s just nearly every song is designed to be a seething repressed rage eventually exploding into German war cries, the videos are all war footage and tanks, the sets are all industrial fire pits, all of this is genuinely great stuff but the point is to get a thrill out of all of this. Nothing wrong with that, they do a great job or keeping it smart and effective, but the only reason not to say Rammstein is what it is, is because you’re sick of dealing with the complications or you think I’m going to try and shame and censor you.

But it is the exact opposite. I am telling you this as a german. There is neo-nazi stuff which does exactly what you describe. Rammstein isn't. Its the opposite.

You are projecting something you want to see or think would be nice if it existed on something that isn't that. Your perception is wrong because you hear german and think war cries.

>the videos are all war footage and tanks
Now you're just getting sloppy

>but the point is to get a thrill out of all of this
Which you are an expert on, having been a fan of the band for twenty years?

Either you're a pretentious dimwit, or you're baiting hard, either way you're not worth responding to.

they think it's le based and redpilled nazi music but if you say it in a negative way they don't like it

Who says that

>they think it's le based and redpilled nazi music
Only the biggest dimwit would think that.

>videos are all war footage and tanks
this is just wrong though
>german war cries
also wrong, pretty sure you don't even understand german
you are projecting

Please shut the fuck up. Nobody talks like this. Grow up.

Interesting. I guess I have trouble seeing a rave of people cheering at a guy ironically playing Fuhrer as anything but a release of German inner desire to share and express communal fury, but the whole thing is a cleansing exercise huh? An expression of self hate? I don’t think any of this is bad or anything but one way or another it seems like the whole point is to access these thrills even if the only way to do it is directed at the self

MANN GEGEN MANN

It really isnt what yoy think. Go listen to Deutschland and check out the lyrics and album cover too.

those types of people just associate nazi with anything german

So in a movie when someone plays a villain and steps on a puppy you see that as a celebration?

>ironically playing fuhrer
Yes when I think of Adolf Hitler, I think about a guy in a leather mask and piercings ejaculating in his own face.
youtube.com/watch?v=eSaTI8_lO6E&ab_channel=Sterydzik

ICH SINGE BIS DIR TAG ERWACHT, EIN HELLER SCHEIN AM FIRMAMENT
MEIN
HERZ
BRENNT

It’s not Nazi music or anything but that song just says Germany is a nationalist nation in self-loathing over catastrophic ambitions

If the puppy crusher was roaring the puppy crushing (is our crime) song with the whole audience cheering in unison punching at the air as fire shot out the sides of the theater yeah I’d think the audience was really drilling into the violence of it

Woah so the audience reaction is where you get most of it from?
So these mostly non-german European audiences in your mind are lusting for german violence and nationalism?
Serious question were you dropped as a child?

>doesn't understand german
>probably thinks every german talks like Til, a metal band frontmann
>thinking it is a nazi music, when in reality Rammstein was founded by Eastgerman punks
>one of the main guitarrist married a jewish actress
>they even have a song Links 2,3,4 that talks about the retards that think they are a naziband
You are literally as retarded as our mainstream media in Germany, or bible belt mothers seething against metal bands in the 80s.

Yeah actually I think non-Germans can enjoy this thrill too.

You might be genuinely retarded. Not insult-retarded.