Why are Arab countries the only countries resistant to globohomo?

Why are Arab countries the only countries resistant to globohomo?

Attached: CD1EE343-3E1B-4D5F-80A4-2915A9952F84.jpg (1170x2127, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f9HmkRYlVZw
thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2022/03/2022-ASM-transcript.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam
Saudi Arabia is basically what all poltards want for white people and the people are very friendly

because muslims dont let women and sissy boys dictate them what to do

Attached: fb7.jpg (1080x607, 51.84K)

To be fair they would ban a movie if a woman was seen driving a car

>stop giving them aid
>ok ok we are sorry
Nobody stops the aid because oil, we gave them this power

>why are countries who are the mortal enemy of Israel the only ones resisting globohomo
Hmmm weird (((coincidence)))

And that wold be a good thing. Meanwhile, all movies now feature the woman driving the car or driving the bike while the beta husband takes a seat back.

Attached: mooncuck2.jpg (1008x548, 66.66K)

The subhuman /pol/tard brain shortcircuits when he realizes some countries AREN'T kneeling before kikes.
>but how???? If America does it then it must be ok. We must kill them!
Reminds me of that embarrassing Mel Gibson pasta that gets spammed here that says he "openly declared his love for sandniggers" because he said kikes caused all wars. Imagine how rotten your brain is to think like that

What aid are you talking about? The saudis and Kuwait gives USA billions $, not the other way around. Egypt receives aid to keep the dictator in power, and again it' the saudis and emirates who pay the bill, not the US.

>can't we just imply they are gay? like, we're gonna lose 500 million if we say they're gay
>no, we need to say and show it!

god what retards run Hollywood?

I read your post 3 times and I genuinely don't understand what your point is

It's like the Joker said;
>It's not about money...
>It's about, sending a message

Reminder that for american liberals, Disney is homophobic

Stick to capeshit generals son

well I'd be livid if I held any disney stock

Well DeSantis is trying to fuck over the original Disneyland in Florida as punishment for being pro LGBTQ+
So I'd say it's not going well for them either

Because they know dating another woman would be too appealing

kek

Genuine schizo ramblings

>He still thinks they do it for the money
user, at this point I don't know what to tell you.

>pro LGBTQ+

you mean pro grooming,you got fact checked ok groomer

Oil

>on Yea Forums

alhamdulillah brothers

Attached: a23[1].png (650x542, 217.03K)

youtu.be/f9HmkRYlVZw

they say such stupid shit over there

So we just gon' ignore the Arabs forcing their ethnicity on everyone?

Because they know how insidious Jews are better than anyone

Arabs have their own disgusting degenerate societies so they don't need globohomo to provide it for them.

They don't have a problem with white people in Saudi Arabia
I had girls chasing after my dad because he's considered attractive over there
He's in his 60s and overweight

they allowed selma and louise in saudia arbaia because it showed the disastrous effects of non-sharia women and how women cannot drive safely.

not like they arent secretly fucking eachother in the ass either, they just dont want women to have any choice about their partners.

It is obvious that western liberalism and cucktianity have been a disaster for human society. Islam is the only hope for the west.

Sandniggers are just protecting their home, it's retards yuropoors and murrican with their jew guilt fucking up that zone, when they should have just leave them be.

What’s the difference

thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2022/03/2022-ASM-transcript.pdf

2022 March 9th shareholder transcript

My dad lives in Saudi Arabia and he said that there is some homosexuality out there because of how hard it is to get women

Attached: taxidriver.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

>2/3rds of the world is sick of Globohomo and their religion of infinity niggers and faggots.
>1/2 of Western Whites understand the criminal regime hates them and they hate right back.
The new Bolsheviks are not long for this gay earth.

Attached: 1547957310358.gif (364x272, 1011.03K)

i never got lonely and wanted to suck a dick but ok

This

Christianity teaches to be happy in your slavery

Islam doesn't have slave morality

More like the new Tsars

Attached: 1650508642441.jpg (454x595, 28.95K)

Basadooo

/r9gay/ is a thing for a reason user

Theyre brainwashed by religion, the only thing more powerful and stupid than globohomo

Autism, not islam.

A-rabs are backwards monkeys, an evolutionary dead end

>Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt
>Mortal enemies of Israel
lmao it's not 1965 anymore. They're either all allies of Israel or de facto allies

But they prefer to fuck boys and scat fetish is huge...

Israel is actually part of the same release region for disney as the gulf arab countries + egypt now so they're going to get gay-free cuts of movie too

Is there anything to do in Jordan other than fuck goats in the ass?

just like catholics back in the day,

I'd argue Islam is pretty autistic
Strict rules on everything from clothing to food to speech, drawing and music banned because Muhammad didn't like it, and sperglord religious leaders who get butthurt and call for people's deaths over the smallest criticism or slight

prolly eachother

>Strict rules on everything from clothing to food to speech, drawing and music banned because Muhammad didn't like it, and sperglord religious leaders who get butthurt and call for people's deaths over the smallest criticism or slight
Don't dress like a retard, fake meat is outlawed, all speech is free, fuck your anime and vaporwave, behead those who insult Christ.
Sounds kinda based to me.

Attached: 1587363878.jpg (629x465, 78.74K)

>all speech is free
Hahaha

Saudis are friends of Israel

>all speech is free
>behead those who insult Christ

they are slaves to their book

>>why are countries who are the mortal enemy of Israel the only ones resisting globohomo
gulf arabs and jordan are buttbuddies with israel. Jordan literally informed Israel that it was about to be attacked before the Yom Kippur war in 1973.

this thread is full of low iq /pol/cel culture warriors who think they know anything about mid eastern politics and culture. they probably wouldn't be too happy to know that mid eastern media publishing also censors and cuts out sex scenes and swear words, or that repressed homosexuality is rampant there because of sexual segregation, or that saudi arabia and emirates have extremely gynocentric laws in regards to employment, marriage and divorce etc etc.

it can be two things

because gays already fly there

Hehe

holy based.

The only muslim countries that are actually anti-Israel anymore are Iran/Iraq/Syria. It's pretty much a dead cause and Arabs themselves are fed up with endless Palestinian kvetching and self-entitlement.

Dumb amerishit

Schlomo, please.

at least align with mormons or some shit, they are non violent and mostly are aware their shit is retarded.

but lefties told me capitalists only care about money and don't believe in any political agenda