Jack Nicholson

Last film he made was in 2010, 12 years ago

Attached: 1625104654427.png (213x315, 124.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXLLhNEBlZA
youtube.com/watch?v=EMZVFrM4PMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>isn’t a cuck doing shitty redbox movies for scraps
Based

Attached: Nicholson.jpg (300x313, 15.81K)

he's busy eating chili and seabass courtside at a basketball game

he's quite the character IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=JXLLhNEBlZA

He’s still alive???

Are any of us truly alive?

Good. Has one of the greatest bodies of work in the history of kino. Meanwhile De Niro will be pumping out trash movies until he drops dead to pay his ex wife and retard mutt kids

He's 85 with memory loss issues dating back to a decade or so. In other words, he's unofficially retired after a 50-something year long career.

he has dementia

I don’t blame him. If he’s anything like his characters there’s no way he’d suffer through the modern Hollywood woke shit.

'Bucket List' would've been a good one to end it on. But apparently he did one more movie after that and it was a stinker.

Yes. That's called "being retired".

Have any of us really ever been alive?

wat is retir

He’s an abortion survivor

Someone should write his memoires already. I wanna hear about his party years.

>85 years old
How much longer do we have with him bros??

His sister was his mother

Yea Forumsullshit

>is that the guy with the axe

Attached: 1637202424359.png (760x524, 570.22K)

>I’m pro-choice but against abortion because I’m an illegitimate child myself and it would be hypocritical to take any other position. I’d be dead. I wouldn’t exist

Instead of quoting the voices in your head, why don't you provide some source for JN being a child of incest

Look it up bro. I often yank chains but not right now.

Attached: JackHandle.jpg (630x420, 20.19K)

How did he ever get to be considered one of the all time greats? He's in like three famous movies that aren't that good in the first place.

It's fucked up. The story goes that he was a child born outside marriage and that the entire family changed their identity towards him, i.e. deeply lied to him. That's messed up on another level, but it's not that he's born of incest. Unless of course, it's a cover story.

Yeah it’s not incest, I should have clarified

Because in some of his performances, like The Shining, he wasn't 'acting' but doing it for real. Not overacting, not acting, but genuinely going for it which is the reverse of acting. More like acting out and getting it out of his system.

Five Easy Pieces

>Jack Nicholson gets to go to basketball games and eat chili he brings from home while Robert de Niro has to work all the fucking time to pay off his nigger wife and kids
Truly, the inheritor of the mantel.

Attached: Mu00ov4wzJZb0jld1bA-3vYo9f_KHuHCgbvKPk6QlgU.png (500x353, 93.64K)

extremely powerrful screen presence. he more or less does the same thing in every movie though

digits and he dies within a year

Easy Rider
Five Easy Pieces
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Shining
Terms of Endearment
A Few Good Men
Chinatown

And that's just off the top of my head before I got bored.

And yet he's still in top 3 actors alive.

Russell Crowe is Brando 2.0 actually. Nicholson never did the sharp decline and massive weight gain.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1280t_nicholson_gettyimages-1097731010.jpg (970x646, 124.9K)

Still doesn't top pic related and russ still has a decade or more of decline in him that he could even top brando.

Attached: crowe.jpg (634x890, 122.54K)

Beats doing gran service role reprisal shit for franchise cash-grabs.

He never hit Brando's heights and he also never hit Nicholson's heights. Just because he's fat doesn't mean anything.

Based, fuck modern Hollywood

Gladiator
A Beautiful Mind
LA Confidential
Master and Commander
Cinderella Man
3:10 to Yuma
The Nice Guys

Had several legitimately great films and was the highlight of all of them, not quite on par with brando/nicholson's but pretty damn close.

Also The Insider, literally outacted Pacino and got an oscar nomination for it.

I'll give you close, but he didn't hit their heights. That's the whole point of the discussion. He isn't Brando's successor, that's Nicholson and Nicholson alone.

As Good As It Gets is pure autism kino

bro

This is total nonsense

bump

DiCaprio is gonna be Nicholson's successor, he's been A List for years and is getting fatter every year.

is it fat or coke bloat?

The Passenger too

He has suffered from dementia for a decade.

>my mother's my sister

Attached: 13234235345345.jpg (146x344, 4.38K)

he looks like a gay dentist

He has a marvelous persona

youtube.com/watch?v=EMZVFrM4PMA

The guy in this music video is Jack's grandson.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is one of the films ever made.

>That's messed up on another level
It was actually quite common back then with teenage mothers. In most cases people probably just thought they had a really "motherly" older sister and never found out the truth.

Tell me about the big guy... Why does he fondle the ass?

I like those movies and even I wouldn't claim he comes even close to Brando or Nicholson.

Crowe is nowhere near Brando or Nicholson. Or even De Niro and Pacino.

Looks like he's got a perpetual stinky sheen on his skin.

This. Many actors have made careers copying it *COUGH COUGH* christian slater *COUGH COUGH*

Reminds me of the story that Troy Baker told where Christian Slater was trying to impress a girl by calling Jack Nicholson. Jack didn't answer so Slater pretended to talk to him and was saying shit like let's go play golf again and shit and he kept talking and making shit up and when he was done he heard Jack's voice from the phone go "Yeah..". He had heard all of it.