Flash Test Screenings Overwhelmingly Positive

>Erick Weber (Critics Choice member): "Source who saw the test screening of The Flash last night: “It’s up there with The Batman”"
>ViewerAnon: "Positive [reactions overall]. The worst reaction I’ve heard is “It’s pretty good”. Nobody I’ve talked to has disliked it."
>KC Walsh: "My source loves the film and said this was exactly what he wanted/wants from DCEU films. Ezra Miller's performance was "great" - they and Michael Keaton are "awesome" in the film."
>Big Screen Leaks: "Hearing good things about THE FLASH. People really seemed to enjoy it!"
>Daniel RPK: "There was a test screening for The Flash yesterday (for real this time) and I hear it's... ok. I was told it's a 6 or a 7 out of 10. At least in their opinion. Take it as you will. There's a scene in The Flash movie where they make fun of the way Barry runs."

Ezrasiblings....Flashbros.....we won!

Attached: 1633339607605.webm (800x800, 443.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/linnhL5tm9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m happy for them. They deserve it, it’s been 8 years since they were cast.

I just love Based Ezra

Kino incoming. Screencap this.

>It’s up there with The Batman

so it's an hour too long and has a meh ending?

Attached: 8 hands.gif (245x140, 960.01K)

I’m waiting for grant gustin bros to shit their pants

>I was told it's a 6 or a 7 out of 10
>Ezrasiblings....Flashbros.....we won!

Came here just for this can Jack in wonderland tonight! Ty ezrabros befo hoes

I see what you are trying

Hope it fails due to what it's doing to Superman
All the same it is funny that Flash and friends will spend the movie jobbing to a villain Superman defeated on his first day

What does score a 10 though? Even No Way Home was just boomers ejaculating over Tobey nostalgia.

They got a whole year to fix anything, and add a few more cameos better than CGI mask Blackagar and Jim Fantastic

just want to see a big fat cockhead rub all over that big mouth
and stringy cum in his eyelashes

Is it true that this movie is felating Zack Snyder's movies super hard? I heard it is pretty much a redo of MoS.

Same desu my dude

>they
They what

Daniel isn’t a real source but I don’t know the rest of the guys

Ezra = flash
cage = captain cold
matt berry = Grodd
Dakota Blue = Iris West

>Barry using his police scientist skills gets Len Snart (cage) put in jail for a string of daring heists
>Barry working late at night gets hit by lightning
>his gf (Dakota Blue) visits him in hospital and mentions how quickly he's recovering
>Barry learns he has speed powers
>naming himself after his favorite golden age comic he read as a kid calls himself The Flash
>various super speed rescues
>Snart (in prison) gets a visitor who gives him a bday cake
>its his cold gun (he used during his heists)
>he escapes and becomes Captain Cold
>the person who got him out of jail hires him to steal a gem
>Cold gets it to the "mob boss" after escaping flash
>turns out its Gorilla Grodd
>Flash fights grodd both are hurt but grodd escapes
>Flash gets a psychic call from Gorilla city
>Flash and GF visit Gorilla city
>they learn all about Grodd and what the gem will do (gives the gorilla super duper psychic powers to take over world)
>flash and cold have to team up to stop Grodd

Attached: 462039D7-09BE-4722-A81E-C77604A36E38.jpg (943x986, 329.69K)

never forget

Attached: 1650838349238.png (824x1688, 188.89K)

Now, Warmer has to replace the main actor by another one (not a gay violent queer, please) and everything will be perfect.

Not bad

>enjoying the villain status as ever
based

Attached: 1636021350695.jpg (800x600, 167.33K)

Grant bros assemble! This time our guy will win! Amirite?

Fucking based

are people forgetting the time Ezra Miller was having some legit schizophrenic delusions about the KKK being after him?
youtube.com/shorts/linnhL5tm9Q

Attached: 1643323486530.jpg (1039x1202, 178.26K)

keatonchads we are BACK

Attached: 54A048BC-37C8-4B75-B0C8-3B0B900F000F.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

yeah it really enraged right wing conservative Trump supporters

Attached: 1640842870801.jpg (2704x2500, 1.78M)

he's too integral of a cog to suicide so they're trying to criminalize him instead like epstein

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say with this.
Ezra Miller is some unhinged time bomb that's just waiting to go off, I feel like in the future he is legit going to murder someone and nobody is going to anything to prevent it from happening despite all the signs being there.

some of these are pretty good
>even elliot page could beat up this guy
kek

idk I just thought those comments were funny
Anyway, Ezra could actually be crazy but you also have to consider that they aren't, but is just a pretty good actor playing this character so convincingly
Like "the world is a stage to them" type deal

Attached: Ezra-Miller-met-gala.jpg (1400x1700, 535.69K)

At this point I just call everyone they/them. There, now no one is a special snowflake and I don't have to remember everyone's faggy pronouns.

>it’s as boring as the batman

Terrible news desu

I would buy that if there weren’t stories about Ezra being a freak going all the way back to his childhood.
Like that guy who said when he and Ezra were in school together, Ezra would eat his food out of the garbage after he threw it away.
Unironically We Need to Talk About Kevin was a biopic, Ezra was born messed up.

>There's a scene in The Flash movie where they make fun of the way Barry runs."
Happy now?

>Undergo more significant re-edits and re-shoots overseen by Discovery and Muschietti
>Allow Michael Keaton's Batman to live
>Supergirl now lives and becomes the Superman of the DCEU
>Reverse Flash / Black Flash storyline reduced
>Somehow still a turd

it's shitting on them superhard

who are you quoting?

let's grab some nuts

Attached: FQU2hx5XwAgYLSS.jpg (1494x2048, 160.21K)

I actually watched this a couple months ago, it's shockingly good.

How?

I'm watching The Flash because we need a superhero who sucks cock and eats ass and gets fucked in the ass with cocks and eats cum

hate this gay nigga

>we need a superhero who sucks cock and eats ass and gets fucked in the ass with cocks and eats cum
Homelander. Constantine?

>who are you quoting?
An assistant editor who won't be credited

Nah you just desperately want this movie to be bad for some reason

What happens to Ben Affleck's Batman and Henry Cavill's Superman?

>Nah you just desperately want this movie to be bad for some reason
You wish faggot

When people have to go out of their way to start fake rumors/create disinfo, it's obvious you just want it to fail

Ben Affleck's Batman was originally killed off, now he's soft-killed (mysterious fate) and Cavill's Superman is 'erased' by Zod and by the end there's a brand new Superman implied but only Supergirl is known to exist. The idea is that she is the de facto Kryptonian on Earth in the new DC universe.

it still leaves Cavill open to return which is good

If that's true, then that's dumb as fuck and i hope the movie bombs.

>When people have to go out of their way to start fake rumors/create disinfo, it's obvious you just want it to fail
Buddy, I've waited 35 years to see Michael Keaton back as Batman. I didn't even like BvS. Nobody was rooting for this movie more than me. I haven't seen it but I trust the info and opinion of the person it came from.

from the leaks the plot sounds good, too bad it's not really a flash movie and they can't do anything else that isn't flashpoint

Why would he return when his past movies are erased because they're trying to push a female version to the forefront? This will bite them in the ass because all people will see is that they're throwing Superman in the dumpster in an attempt to go woke.

because Zod killing baby Kal-El supposedly happened in Keaton's universe where Supergirl was captured by government. We don't know what happens with Superman, or Zod in the new universe.

>We don't know what happens with Superman, or Zod in the new universe.
According to leaks there's a post credit scene where the Flash is telling Aquaman that there used to be a male kryptonian hero before the changes to timeline and Aquaman finds that weird since the only kryptonian hero around is a female, the Supergirl introduced in the movie.
So apparently Superman doesn't exist in the new cinematic universe they're trying to push.

Superman is boring and I'm tired of pretending he isn't.

Nah man, he has some undiagnosed schizophrenia or some shit. He's was also probably molested or raped as a child

Attached: 1652222973123.jpg (1586x1674, 758.17K)

>So apparently Superman doesn't exist in the new cinematic universe they're trying to push.
or nobody knows about him yet

How can someone so cute be so evil

Attached: file.png (823x802, 1.75M)

Based.
Flashbros, we're back!

Attached: the flashes.jpg (719x1048, 218.46K)

>they and Michael Keaton are "awesome" in the film.
>they
These leftist faggots are so ridiculous

Also
>wow all the simps that want to protect their cash cow which is being invited to screenings just happened to praise everything about the process
It MUST be the best children’s story ever!!

>fucks up the timeline
>doesn't replace Gal Gadot with Antje
one job, barry

I’m not a leftist you squirrel eater, but still if Ezra wants to be called ‘they,’ why would I be an asshole about it?

Maybe that’s a build to introduce?

it causes confusion
pick a better made up pronoun plz

Don't care

That is literally the mainstream opinion.
It's also wrong.

Ezra has also been an actor from childhood, and people make up lies for attention. The rumor about Marilyn Manson’s ribs is still around today from some Gen X tard

I'll call them whatever they want if I can just sex

Attached: gexr1432MQg.jpg (1340x1550, 449.39K)

Tbh, this

>or nobody knows about him yet
Which is still dumb, since you're making Superman a rookie subservient to Supergirl the main kryptonian hero.