Well?

Well?

Attached: 1642680676244.png (933x738, 602.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_v80ZnmYIzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the people she mentally enslaved and the people she brutally murdered

Anonymous from Yea Forums

Me on the toilet this morning

>then

me.

which one?

oh yeah, forgot about that

but it's a fictional character i don't understand

Why don't you understand the fictional character?

Thor and Peter Parker (though the latter was 90% his own doing).

>Wanda, Thor and Captain Marvel are all stronger than Thanos
why did tony even bother sacrificing

Everyone else in the MCU.

>the people she mentally enslaved

They were let go and they don't know what she sacrificed.

>the people she brutally murdered

They all died very quickly.

Because all three of those characters were literally too retarded to actually stop him.

Spider man's uncle

thor

>pain
Zero.
>suffering
Only as much as she allows

I mean Reed Richards got turned into spaghetti. Slow enough to feel his legs go, slow enough to feel his dick fall off, slow enough for him to realize his kids will grow up without a father. Slow enough for him to realize that his kids will no doubt see pictures online of his spaghetti remains. He'll also realize his wife will move on and since he's in the MCU he 100% realizes she'll move on with a black man. He would also realize after having all those thoguhts that his companions are simply standing there watching him die. Then his head gets popped like a balloon.

All her pain was her own doing. I haven't watched much capeshit but I'm pretty she has a show where she indoctrinates an entire town lol. Is this what capeshit has come to? No more stories about a hero's struggle and instead sympathizing with the villains who cause havoc?

If we're talkin strictly MCU characters, theres plenty. Thor, Star Lord, Hawkman, Batman, Spawn, Lui Kang, Garfield, and Iron Man 3

>Wanda
Untrained still, got BTFO by the air strike.
>Thor
Fatass.
>Captain Marvel
Got knocked out with the power stone.

Attached: s-l600.jpg (533x300, 46.1K)

Red Skull (Marvel/irl)
Hans Landa (Inglorious Basterds)
Karl Kroenen (Hellboy)
The Major (Hellsing)
Amon Goeth (Schindler's List)

Attached: sad peter.jpg (700x400, 50.8K)

>Well?
the dude she turned into spaghetti?

Christ

This.

Attached: E1642DC4-22DA-4DF0-A563-64CE96739856.jpg (1920x942, 211.74K)

>They were let go and they don't know what she sacrificed.
Wrong

Attached: file.png (1920x960, 1.84M)

Attached: 1640993279436.png (1920x1080, 898.86K)

ISN'T THAT WHAT ALL MOTHERS DO?!

Well, no. It's just a biological function that all mammals have. Cum in pussy make baby. You are not special. Your imaginary children are not special.

How can a fictional character suffer

Fictional suffering.

a nigga named dave

Guts and its not even close.

Adolf hitler. Beaten by his father, rejected for his passion, mocked by his peers, and all the while he still wanted what was best for his country...

Thor. You're welcome.

Adolf Hitler

Attached: batman za.jpg (800x450, 54.9K)

the jews

Attached: MV5BMjA3NjcyNDgxM15BMl5BanB.jpg (1353x2048, 1.41M)

but history books say he was heckin evil

If there are infinite universes, I wonder how times Wanda has made hot sweaty love to herself? Probably a lot considering she's into incest.

Attached: wanda seduces herself.jpg (1307x789, 80.89K)

Professor X when she broke his neck.

>It's just a biological function that all mammals have. Cum in pussy make baby. You are not special. Your imaginary children are not special.

Attached: 77f.png (600x903, 247K)

He got better

Vision was brutally murdered by Thanos then had his body stolen and zombified by the Zog government to fight against his widowed wife.

But Wanda sad cuz her fake kids don't exist ;_;

Me. I stubbed my toe on the dining room table.

All of the anonymouses

Arnold Schwarzenegger taking doubles while filming along with Jamie Lee Curtis the dance scene from True lies.

underrated post

> since he's in the MCU he 100% realizes she'll move on with a black man
They're going to make Namor black?

The brave mujahiheed fighters of Afghanistan.

Snake

has she even been through childbirth?

Attached: 1648498494565.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

Literally anyone who has suffered the loss of a loved one? I don't mean to shit on her but what she loved was essentially a high tech toaster and everything that followed was 100% her fault.

What is it like to be a 13 year old tryhard /pol/ edgelord, without any irl friends?

Attached: cwfre4d.png (672x560, 333.78K)

Checked :(

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO. MY ROBOT AND FAKE KIDS ARE DEAD. WELL, I MEAN TECHNICALLY THEY WERE NEVER ALIVE TO BEGIN WITH, AND THERE'S ANOTHER ROBOT EXACTLY LIKE MY """"""HUSBAND"""""" FLYING AROUND OUT THERE BUT I'M SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
What an idiot. There are plenty of kids in the world who would love to have an Avenger for a mom. Go find a nice non-robotic husband and adopt some kids from Sokovia or whatever war-torn hellscape you're from. Slavic kids a pretty cheap compared to American kids. That's how the movie Orphan happened.

i did ;_;

Attached: 1e3.jpg (680x939, 79.38K)

Daniel Day-Lewis in There Will Be Blood

>He would also realize after having all those thoguhts that his companions are simply standing there watching him die.

They were probably just sad some excuse didn't crop up sooner so they could off him themselves

amon goeth???? wtf
picrel

Attached: 9m7hzxq5tuu81.png (3612x3140, 3.85M)

I laughed at him at first but now I kinda feel bad for the guy. He really doesn't understand the true nature of women and he will suffer his whole life because of it.

WANDA NO!

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-151229-396.png (1080x467, 81.17K)

Probably felt like hours of torture. I don't get why everyone was just standing around while he was getting rekt. I had a friend like that back in the day who wouldn't fight when we were jumped. We started calling him "Pockets" and he killed himself by drinking a few years later. Pussy.

Attached: Paul.webm (704x396, 2.62M)

they'll never know what she sacrificed for them

Attached: girlpower.png (496x719, 431.88K)

it fell flat because most people haven't watch wandavision nor will

>Name someone who went through more pain than her

Attached: tfw no wanda gf.jpg (590x350, 18.8K)

yeah, me
i once got kicked in my balls

>mildly changes some people's lives for a couple of months, no one's even hurt
>villain

>builds a genocidal robot obsessed with eliminating the human race by a massive extinction event
>hero

Guts

He suffered a bit.

>>builds a genocidal robot obsessed with eliminating the human race by a massive extinction event
the genocide bit was an accident, a glitch if you will

didnt this guy die like a million times in the first movie

Attached: ajqqLyg_460s[1].jpg (460x230, 31.58K)

Yep.

Negligence is no excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=_v80ZnmYIzE

>Wanda
Sure.

>Thor
Thor got his ass whipped at the start of IW. He isn't stronger Thanos, Stormbreaker is.

>Carol
> I seem to recall her getting KTFO

Guts from Berserk

Thor.

Joan of Arc.

Shinji Ikari