What happened to her?

Attached: GTWnAiFg.jpg (728x728, 68.97K)

Lives in Mike's basement

I want to fart on a redhead so badly

He shared her with a black guy

Lmao Mike looks so much like that eastern-european chef guy.

He has a gril? I thought he was one of us!

She looks terrified here

Felicia took the single mother pill.

Attached: Tallismarkof.jpg (321x419, 15.6K)

i think she still with him but not involved in front of the camera because dudes cant stop coomerposting comments about her

They're still together. Stopped appearing in videos because of the comments directed towards her.

Same thing that happened to Plinkett's wives and hookers.

Same thing that happened to Max Landis.

>Pignose Irish cunt
Hmmm I wonder

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 40.

Tick! Tock! TICK! TOCK!!

Attached: Anton.jpg (1060x651, 84.02K)

I'm friends with Jessi's brother, so here's what happened. Basically she caught Rich smelling one of her shoes and when Jay and Mike sided with Rich she felt betrayed and left.

She told him he had to choose, her or Rich Evans, he chose Rich.

Oh yeah, I forgot about all the weird comments saying that Rich and Jessi had better chemistry than Mike and Jessi. It's been so long and the only RLM videos I rewatch are their convention eppies, fake SW holiday special discussion, and pre-Plinkett kinos.

Based Rich.

She’s obviously Rich’s sister

Rich bashed one of her stalkers.

How did he manage to find the one attractive woman in Wisconsin

Some reddit schizos started creeping on her IRL so she dropped out and moved to LA where she now has 2 black kids.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Do you hear that? That's the sound of Jessi's biological clock slowly ticking away. At the age of 33, she only has two short years before the risk of miscarriage, birth defects, and sterility rapidly rise.

For years Jessi kept her biological imperative stored deep down in the back of her mind.. but as all eventually women find, the sound will grow louder and louder - a horrifying cacophony of guilt and regret will fill her every thought - eventually deafening even the most unfit or unwilling of women.

Tick. Tock. Tick! Tock!

The Patreon-Jewelry Scandal was the beginning of the end. Her latest disappearance is no coincidence. The flood of nasty comments she read about her exploding weight and fading youth have grown so heavy that she can no longer find the strength to appear in front of the camera. Combined with her distress over her fleeting chance at motherhood, Jessi will most likely "find herself" in the coming months. She will stay out partying with her girlfriends later and later each night, making new "friends" and dancing with strangers to feel beautiful again. Mike will have his suspicions, but he isn't man enough to contain forays into the Milwaukee night. He'll wonder who her new friends "Tyrese" and "Jamal" are, and why Jessi texts them so late into the night. This desperate search for self-affirmation and a more virile buck (no, Mike is not the man she expected him to become) will lead to a path of self destruction and ruin. And just like that, her brief moment in the internet's spotlight will dim and sputter - a poetic reflection of her life - and she will vanish never to be seen again.

A failed singer, a failed actress, and soon to be failed mother. Jessica Nakles. Age 40.

Tick! Tock! TICK! TOCK!!

They were a couple since highschool and split in 2019. No big deal.

That's what happens to any girl e celeb.

Just one?

>Josh joining Phase 5 of MCU

We won wizardbros. Josh kino incoming.

Attached: 1650933754350.png (412x512, 370.39K)

I want to smell and cum on her redhead feet.

>Patreon-Jewelry Scandal
QRD on this?

Mike is obviously a decade her senior though.

Why do they call him "The Wizard"?

she dumped him cause he got fat

Attached: 1631868713812.jpg (480x360, 17.12K)

it's his pedophile groomer codename

His riveting commentary and insights into film are so powerful that they're like a wizard casting spells. He very well might be using sorcery.

Attached: Josh.jpg (1680x939, 170.91K)

post your favorite young mikes

Attached: 1629660474934.png (296x216, 62.1K)

Attached: 1644631084179.jpg (474x587, 32.52K)

I can't believe space cop broke mike he never had any talent to begin with why did he expect so much out of that movie?

They are the same person, just pre-transition and post-transition.

Attached: 1630451782534.jpg (1600x1600, 457.91K)

She just couldn't take him anymore.

Attached: 1507936050463.gif (223x256, 2.08M)

Attached: 1627730181614.png (808x540, 590.68K)

This is the only pic you faggots have of her? Really, Yea Forums???
Words fail
I just
I can't
So disappointed

he can make viewers disappear

This is the Jay we should have gotten. Can you imagine her on HITB, bantering away with Mike or doing one of their goofy room-destroying skits? Can you imagine Mike scoffing and saying "well you enjoy all those weird sicko cannibal movies" and her just giggling cause it's true?

Handsome
Big autism energy

Mystery solved

Attached: 1652140123289.png (1041x1220, 815.05K)

he really had... the best of both worlds

quitting the internet is probably a good QOL choice for everyone honestly.

No. Fuck him. Rude to fans.

You need to have sex

Jay still has time to transition, he's still young.

He's my least favourite of the RLM expanded universe characters.

good, fans are fags, they deserve shit
i'm much happier being an enjoyer

>almost 40
>still young
lol

Even jack is better.

We live til we're 100 now and beyond 40 isn't even middle aged now.

even sober jack is better than "the wizard"
when are the madison police going to check out his shed

Wasn't the thing that sexual comments were too numerous so she didn't want to appear anymore? Fucking simps, not that I miss her witch cackle.

>this random historical revisionism
jesse has always had the cutest little giggle
don't you remember when she dressed up like a cute little bee for halloween?
are you perhaps thinking of rich evans?

This but genuinely.

the thing I couldn't stand was her 2-foot antlers and fire breath. fucking cunt.

jessi was the worst chick on the show. at least the other chick only showed up once.
freddie williams is best guest btw

No. She laughs like my aunt.

imagine being scared of some incel coomers shitposting

>Her senior
What the fuck does this mean?

It means older, fucking retard.

Attached: 1645307571677.jpg (313x286, 31.16K)

Why not just say he's 10/15/20 years older? Seems less retarded.

>not Nerd Crew
ngmi

your retardery is why you didn't understand the concept of senior

For you