/bcs/ Better Call Saul

What did he mean by this edition

Old

Attached: file.png (828x1012, 592.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yULxy5rdPYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I AM NOT CRAZY! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1966. One after Hart-Celler Act. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. Fuentes covered his tracks, he got that idiot at Killstream to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He’s done worse. January 6! Are you telling me that Capitol just happens to get invaded like that? No! He orchestrated it! Nick! He went on a date with a CATBOY!
And I defended him! And I shouldn’t have. I brought him on my own stream! What was I thinking? He’ll never change. He’ll never change! Ever since he was high schooler, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands out of wignatism! But not our Nicky! Couldn’t be precious Nicky! Eating his boogers! And HE gets to be a Dissident Right leader? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped him when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop him! You

Attached: 1651856838050.png (1513x733, 1.41M)

youtu.be/yULxy5rdPYI

Saul continuing the Jew thing into BB

I grew up quite fat. We lived in the South, in a place where my brothers ate things they raised…chickens, pigs. When it rained, it smelled like soda. We were always hungry. But there was a McDonalds, small, barely operational. My family had stopped eating there years before. Never gained weight. When I was 7, I became fixated on it. I visited it, ate at it. It took a long time, but my body grew into what it is today. I was so proud. I didn't tell anyone. I took a Quarter Pounder and hid behind our shack. I ate the whole thing. I'd never tasted something so sweet. It was like watermelon. At first, we ate the burgers ourselves, and then I began taking it to the village to sell. One day, much of the burgers were gone from my shop. Piece were scattered on the ground, half-eaten. I thought it was probably an American. Have you ever seen one? About the size of a large house. Opportunists. I built a snare using branches and wire. It didn't take long for the American to set it off. But the mutt thrashed so hard, it broke out of the snare... broke its leg, as well. I tried to grab it, but it slipped away. It ran inside the McDonalds. I knew it would show itself sooner or later. So I waited... for hours, into the night. When my stomach rumbled I did not listen. I didn’t eat a thing. I was so still. Finally, it came out. It knew I was there, but it was still hungry. This time, I was ready. I caught it. It fought me. But I was fatter. The merciful thing would have been to eat it. I kept it. It lived for quite some time. I believe you will eat, Hector.

Attached: 4DCE4FD5-A299-4748-B307-12833D989FAA.jpg (953x1352, 528.59K)

How does BB S01 Saul look 60? How old was Bob then

>Six seasons of clinically delicate character development to show how Jimmy goes from a hatchet scammer to a diligent underdog to an irony-poisoned opportunist that gradually shapes him into the sociopath we know he'll become

>But Kim suggested what brand of car he should drive therefore she created Saul Goodman

Explain this

Attached: IMG2796109710899375404.jpg (1276x633, 103.93K)

No wig

>Jimmy! your highly effective advertisement does not fit with the Davis & Main ethos. Youre fired!!

Attached: 1623362388743.jpg (935x658, 179.45K)

>dohnuld

Attached: l0l2x42hv8y81.jpg (828x1148, 61.02K)

So how does Saul end up with the inflatable Statue of Liberty from the Kettleman's?

NB: I'd fuck Betsy Kettlemen so hard

>tfw you'll never be a crooked lawyer who sexually blackmails Betsy

Why even live

Attached: 1622788601021.png (409x409, 184.68K)

I read that in Cliff's voice lmao

I'm glad we didn't see it in the second episode. It means more mommy Kettlekino

Cliff was completely in the right. You can’t be a reputable law firm and run ambulance chaser commercials, people get the wrong impression.

>Teleports to your country
Nuthin personell, kid

Attached: Golcivlk.jpg (554x554, 26.83K)

any straight man should have the same thought

How the fuck will they explain Jimmy going from professional looking commercials shot for pennies to the shitty ads in BB like pic rel. ? Even if he makes them without the other crew he still has some filmmaking skills.

Attached: file.png (500x290, 224.2K)

Uhhh timeline bros

Attached: 1652058082254.png (756x652, 422.64K)

Thoughts on the last episode?

Better Call a Piece of Shit.

Attached: 1652245702630.png (640x639, 89.92K)

im totally over this show. the nacho shit was just so fucking dumb and convenient. i dont give a shit about jimmy anymore.

just finish the show so i dont ever have to think about this horseshit again.

>retards who thought it should be impossible he travel to Germany
1. we know of at least one fake identity (Jorge de Guzman)
2. other countries dont give a shit about a local arrest. extradition would not matter until he skips the court date

Does this account for netflix and other streaming services?

Avengers Endgame must have been masterpiece then huh?

I love how much this show doesnt get popular.
the first episode with those red head twins is shit though I cannot blame the people not continuing

Chuckposting is the natural apertíf to sneedpostig

Attached: pol-35.jpg (606x837, 363.96K)

>if the normies aren't watching it isn't good
pleb it's literally the opposite, the fewer normies that watch is usually an indication of somethings quality

ozymandias FUCKING BLOWS

granite state is better

He is wearing a wig? Do you have a comparison?

>some of breaking bad season 2 had zero viewers
kek

>Almost bangs Ms. Ziegler
Nothing personal, Werner

> Everyone in America died during the second half of BBS2
> Got better in time for S3

Gus Fring.

here's a pic of bob normally

Attached: file.png (976x549, 744.39K)

>howard will be sent to belize
FUCK YOU VINCE

agreed desu

the latter are more effective at getting him the clientele he seeks, and they're cheaper anyway.

JUST

Man looking back at the scenes with Eladio in BB he got old as fuck in BCS

The fuck happened in BB season 2?

film students next week bros

Attached: filmsquad.png (1024x580, 453.66K)

Exactly.

>other countries dont give a shit about a local arrest. extradition would not matter until he skips the court date
This may come as a surprise to you, but murder is illegal pretty much everywhere. If the US believed he is a fugitive from justice then they would issue a red notice with interpol. Other countries would then arrest him because they don't want murderers entering their territory.

Yeah I noticed that too. He lost a lot of weight.
I hate prequels for this reason. It's hard to watch a prequel when everyone looks 20 years older but is supposed to be 20 years younger. Poor Mike can barely climb a ladder.

WALTUH

Attached: 1651884744427.jpg (598x334, 87.19K)

>Jimmy on a video antic
always hilarious

Attached: 1631012778388.gif (498x280, 1.19M)

Bros... will SOMETHING, ANYTHING happen in the next episode?

I wanna see more Gene.

>cable era vs streaming era

Practically no show these days gets more than a million or two views. Just look at the views for The Simpson. Back then they averaged 20-30 million viewers.

Even in the early 2010s they still got 10-15 million. Now? They barely get more than a couple mill if that.

He does trashy commercials on purpose. Same reason he wears the tacky suits.

No, and it will be kino

I sure hope they don't pull a hat trick of suspense building slowness
Please no more 10 minute long paranoid Gus scenes

You know on other boards I frowned upon to cross reference Reddit or post stuff from there, but you guys do it constantly and no one calls you out in it. Why? Are you guys just redditors? This is acceptable to you?

His bail was posted under a false identity. They wouldn't have to wait for the court date.

That failed hair transplant tho

This may come as a surprise TO YOU, but countries hate each other and don't believe foreign law enforcement when they say "This guy is a bad dude". The attitude is rather "Well if he was capping dirty foreigners he sounds like a good chap really".

We almost certainly won't see him until part 2 of the season. Hopefully he'll be a focus of the show at that point, if we're lucky the last 2 or 3 episodes will focus solely on him

Is it really more effective though? I may chuck it off to Jimmy wanted to be more himself, he may enjoy it more. Like the tacky suit, he likes the showmanship. It's more for him than for his client desu.

What are you talking about?

Imagine being this obsessed with R*ddit

If that's the criteria, then Marco created Saul Goodman

and it's still the best show AMC has going on for it