It's the same threads with the same conversations, again

It's the same threads with the same conversations, again.

Attached: EtOWx9GWYAEFhb8.jpg (800x578, 69.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMoXk8sH5eY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically scared I've become schizo because I'm convinced I saw 10 of the same threads with the exact same replies posted across 7 different days.

gamergate was the first blow, and 2016 finished this site off. it's been a never ending cycle of one set of incels spamming tranny shit and another set spamming incel shit. 2 sides locked in a never-ending shitposting cycle for all eternity.

>catched

Welcome to the echo chamber.

Six million Jews in the holocaust.

:(

1/6 was worse than the holocaust

There's nothing else to talk about until jews are out of power.

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMoXk8sH5eY

This.

they ban you if you arent one of the threadbots posting one of the 20 or so approved Yea Forums topics

>This.
more like this board is infested with low-iq phoneposters who "contribute" to a thread by posting
>this

>its a every single thread on Yea Forums devolves into discussion of wokeism, trannies, female sexuality, and race realism day on Yea Forums

Attached: ugh.jpg (600x315, 17.69K)

This.

>It's the same threads with the same conversations, again.
Just like this thread.

Then don’t say anything.

Unironically scared I've become schizo because I'm convinced I saw 10 of the same threads with the exact same replies posted across 7 different days.

Not this

So how many days would you repeat before you started raping and killing people, Yea Forums? Maybe like 3 weeks for me.

Hey Phil? PHIL CONNORS?

as soon as faggotry ends we can return to normal threads

gamergate was the first blow, and 2016 finished this site off. it's been a never ending cycle of one set of incels spamming tranny shit and another set spamming incel shit. 2 sides locked in a never-ending shitposting cycle for all eternity.

kino

This 2bqhwyf

NED?!

>catched

You were the one in power all along faggster

Attached: unknown.png (529x588, 370.05K)

Attached: 37D61D04-25C2-43BC-9174-29EE33DB466B.jpg (1000x1000, 56.79K)

the book of ecclesiastes but in the form of a light comedy with bill murray
l'arte de la kinographique, c'est vrai

literally every bcs thread

Attached: 1651101886208.png (661x716, 94.54K)

Basadeaux

These anons get it. It's shills and redditniggers all the way down and if you have a problem you better pay for an account. The mouse owns a block of the catalog, amazon another block and snyder is jerking himself off at the bottom.

niggers suck

Welcome to the echo chamber.

I practice conversations IRL and I delete posts before hitting send here. I have rewritten this post 5 times and I will close this thread after posting.

>The mouse owns a block of the catalog, amazon another block and snyder is jerking himself off at the bottom.
That's why I only post in Imagine Drinking and other threads that get deleted in minutes.

And got threads.

Sound like something out of Hypernormalization

dont worry we're nearing the 30's again where the next hundred years will be decided
last time the bad guys won

Attached: 1652062144528.jpg (960x812, 89.59K)

Unironically convinced I've become scared because I saw 7 of the same replies posted in the exact same thread across 10 schizo days.

Take your meds

I'm perpetually drunk so I barely notice the repetition and madness. kind of like that film Wake in Fright.

this website has turned into facebook. bots posting and reposting. other bots upvote , comment or advertise. bye Yea Forums.

Time is a flat circle

God I fucking love that movie

>STOP TALKING ABOUT JEWS! OY VEEEEEEYYY!

Anyone can come here and say what they want. These topics persist because this is what non-echo chambers sound like.

See you tomorrow.

the janny trying to hard to ban people (like me) making offtopic threads where they make their life sound like a movie

Attached: 1645169906740.png (744x687, 43.62K)

The answer is rape.

Read it in Adam curtis gay-ass voice

i remember a few years back a janitor trying to get me banned for saying transgender threads were off topic but he couldn't make it stick because i was right
it was hilarious actually

I've never been banned for posting a thread that's on-topic.

>the Incel epidemic was the final blow
>names things unrelated to Elliot Rogers manifesto

Attached: 1461525362605.jpg (300x375, 28.07K)

>Catched

Attached: 1640755324616.jpg (1024x1024, 67.23K)

Anyone can come here and say what they want. These topics persist because this is what non-echo chambers sound like.

I guarantee OP gets warned or banned for this topic. Metas aren't allowed anymore.

trolling used to be a art now you just gotta say a handful of 10 buzzwords to derail any thread, it's pretty funny

Attached: 1614577793652.jpg (1024x788, 97.74K)

I catched Edge of Tomorrow the other day on an airplane flight. Any other good movies with time travel?

People were posting the same threads over and over long before "gamergate" you underage faggot.

bros...

Attached: 1599859445755.png (400x388, 63.68K)