/bcs/ Better Call Saul

Characters we miss edition

Old

Attached: DAywpNbXkAA70iA.jpg (1024x584, 147.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0i5yd-9NsY
youtube.com/watch?v=SYOWv_AWY8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did Nacho do blackface?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Better Call Saul. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Saul's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Better Call Saul truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Saul's existential catchphrase "Better Call Saul!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Vinces Gilligan's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Better Call Saul tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

But they will return to record all the Better call saul! commercials.
And there are a lot of those

Is Lalo gonna be angry at Saul too? Since Nacho was the one who recommended Saul as his lawyer.
>The German workers don't actually know the location of the lab right? Nor do they even know it's a lab. So they can only tell Lalo that it was a laundromat?
>How many Laundromats does New Mexico have? 27 or 26?
>Gus planted a gun in the lab in anticipation of Lalo because he got reminded of the curls snack, which reminded him of the loose ends in Germany?

It makes sense that he thinks Lalo will come to the lab but I still don't see how Lalo will ever get its location unless Gus' men lead him right to it..

Timebros, when does this happen? And why did Mike let him get away with that? Does he not have his superpowers yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0i5yd-9NsY

Attached: BE4F2E9D-AB92-495D-BFFC-1CF29B5F03DF.jpg (259x195, 4.95K)

Waltuh…

Because he can.

>construction of lab on private property spans multiple seasons
>le super secret underground tunnel between houses in public neighborhood casually exists

BRAVO VINCE

>you will never have Hannah wrap her tits around your banana

Attached: 1651730853653.webm (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Who or what is Voelker's?

Attached: depressed lalo.png (305x191, 92.74K)

Is that Haaland on the left?

That was before he went to prison where he was able to hone his skills
youtube.com/watch?v=SYOWv_AWY8Q

>Maybe if I post it again people will stop thinking I'm a drooling retard

They will return to shoot the "Better Call Saul" commercials you saw in Breaking Bad. I would assume so anyway.
Also, this season is slow as fuck. Every episode has been a total snoozefest so far. Must be building up to the mid-season hiatus. Hopefully the last 6-7 episodes kick it into high gear because it's fucking lackluster.

That was pretty retarded.
Also those neighbours are normal people into cartel shit.
That adds them to the list of waltuh, jimmy, kim, mike.
Who are they? How did Gus find them? How does he trust them so much to keep their mouth shut when he is incredibly paranoid atm?

Is that sooooooo?

Attached: mike saul.gif (1200x825, 516.21K)

Make them both move

>paid actors
>tell them it's for a tv show
>kills all of the actors every week and replace them

Attached: tfw no fish.jpg (500x373, 59.18K)

Attached: waltuhcnc.jpg (1276x1053, 122.69K)

Why did he do it? Is he asserting dominance?

Attached: kimeye.gif (700x1000, 353.15K)

Does mid-season finale mean there's gonna be a break between parts A and B?

Someone explain to me what’s happening with these

The other neighbours won't suspect a thing!

>Rhea Seehorn directed this episode
>filled with sexy fanservice shots
What did pit mommy mean by this?

Attached: kim under the table shot.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Yes, one month break

t. doesn’t know what google is

It's a gif where they made one eye move.

What the fuck it literally just started

for what purpose?

They're building up Howard to have a chicanery moment just like Chuck, right?
It seems like the obvious outcome to me, especially with Cliff Main seemingly just not buying his defense about Jimmy

They're time syncing

zoomzoom memes

Something that really bothered be about this episode was how the fuck are they going to get the excavator out of the lab?

>HE DEFECATED THROUGH PROSTITUTES

they can dismantle it

They are going to timeshift it out of the cave.

By dismantling it

>especially with Cliff Main seemingly just not buying his defense about Jimmy
>"Howard I saw your car!!!"
>lmao when?
>"It was 2pm on Tuesday."
>I have a regular appointment at that time. I can have their office fill out a release that confirms my attendance foe the full time. Cliff, if you are sure that was my car, it was stolen.
>"Wow, really?"
>Yes, and you were meeting with Kim Wexler? Cliff, this has Jimmy McGill written all over it.
>"Oh yeah, I remember how insane amd inappropriate he was at my law office. And his own brother really thought he should be disbarred."
>Yeah. I'm going to get the police investigating what, if anything, happened to my car that day. Maybe some traffic cameras saw something.
>"That sounds good Howard, I'm relieved that you and I are not written by disgusting retards."

Are Gale, Mike and Gus going to dismantle it? That would be a seriously good episode. Something a la Fly

>characters we miss
Nacho :(

They excavate it out, luckily they have the equipment they need on hand

I want to see them sneak these giant containers in.

Attached: 2022-05-11 16_34_38.png (757x507, 965.59K)

well kims and jimmies goal is to explode howard after all

jesse pinkman in the house

>prostitutes thrown at his car
poor howard

BREAKING: ABQ pervert caught by local lawyer. More at 10.

Attached: BCS.png (1532x844, 1.88M)

i can't see gale or gus doing menial labor like that

>Howard, I saw you throw a woman out of your car when I was having lunch with Kim Wexler.
>"When was that, Cliff?"
Howard never asked the most obvious possible question. The writing SUCKS

I'm hoping Howie shits all over Jimmy's cadillac on the day it arrives.

I really was expecting him to ask for a time and place, he said he was in a business meeting so he should have it written down if he can't remember, but it never came
Did I have, dare I say it, my expectations subverted?

You're not allowed to point out blatant stupidity and holes in the story telling.

>they look at mike while he does all the work

I just want to hear 'pop pop' again

Jimmy should've gone all in and started a marketing/advertisement firm
His true calling

Attached: QqGkwGU.gif (340x214, 843.84K)

kek

Guys, timelines! Kettlemilk! Coomposting, hehe Mike WALTUH!
LALO, you guys, LALO!!

>Hey Gus, so here we are in this hole
>I already said a lot of things but you didnt utter a single word
>No? God damn it, its the middle of the night and I had to stick myself into the back of that card to get here
>Still no word huh? Fucking nigger
>Okay then, i guess ill just go upstairs
Here's your super intimidating quiet type reddit anime villain bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220511.jpg (1080x584, 100.57K)

Lol no shit.

The therapist would have no reason to not help him out as it's nothing criminal he tries to get out of. So that point is moot. It's more likely that Howard uses his regular appointment to get "free time" with a plausible alibi. Also, even if Jimmy is known to pull some shit, there is no reason to believe that he would pull off an unlikely stunt like this. It all just sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory.

This season fucking blows so far. Boring and bland. None of the flare and fun from the first couple of seasons.

Canonically Mike thinks Kim is more of a solid guy than the guy who drank his own piss to survive a desert-crossing death march
This is because Kim is le confrontational woman
very STERN STUFF

Bing, bing, wahoooo! Lalo Mario time jumped 45 feet through a 3 in wide hole in a wall while also traveling back in time and seducing Cleopatra to find Caeser's ruler.

>Filming a Fly episode in the same place the Fly episode happened
Kino

"Pick a clinic and I will walk into it with you and get a drug test on the spot."
There you go. Solved the whole problem beyond any reasonable doubt.

Seriously though why did Chris kill that dog?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 500.3K)

Fucking dipshit. There's point in trying to prove it was Jimmy and Kim. Howard just has to provide an alibi. Fucking hell. What a fucking retarded post and on a thread about a show about lawyers. Fucking pathetic and embarrassing lack of logicalness. Dumb bitch.

>The therapist would have no reason to not help him out as it's nothing criminal he tries to get out of. So that point is moot
wtf are you talking about? Clients control their own records. Howard would sign a release and order the therapist to confirm his presence at the office during that time. That kind of thing literallly happens all the time.

>Still no word huh? Fucking nigger

Attached: 1592348756327.jpg (250x251, 30.78K)

Lalo timespaceshifted and moved him on top of that dog when he was sleeping

After dismantling it they use the parts to build a time machine. That's how the fly ended in the BrBa timeline.

based

i wonder if they will redo some BBscenes now with new added BCS content?,

I found that scene hilarious as fuck

Why couldn't the twins just drive up to Saul's place at night and dump the money? Nobody would have known they were in town.

Why did the Salamancas put Tuco in charge north of the border when they had Lalo right there?
>smooth talking charismatic leader with a head for the business
or
>a literal caveman

Maybe the scene where Walt and Jesse kidnaps him or right after Jesse goes wild at season 5
Or maybe just random scene but we see him walking home after

Business in Mehico.

You mean the guy known to get super wmotional, who was ready to die in the desert at one point?

Obviously Mike ment that Jimmy was far more likely to throw a shitfit, which he clearly was.

Business doesn't exist when you need to make sure 7 million dollars gets where it's going.

Because up to that point Lalo is already fucking Ziegler's wife

Ziiiiiiiegler

doesnt matter. howard figuring it out and they both getting caught is part of their plan.

Can't wait to see a 20 minute montage of mike dismantling an excavator

And Howard magically not clearing his name with Cliff for no good reason is shit writing

>and now, the Salamanca name, dies with you, Gus Fring, Breaking Bad - Season 4, Episode 11
LALOSISTERS?

I get the feeling that Tuco was Hector's favorite since he was crazy like him.

Have we had a Howard montage yet?

It should be Kim doing it because she is stern and solid and cares about the heccin little guy

>my kino room will be complete by mid June
>2nd part of season starts in July 11th
>enough time for a full series rewatch

Summer is going to be kino

Lalo changed his name to Zeigler.