Did you experience turtlemania?

did you experience turtlemania?

Attached: turtles.jpg (411x426, 35.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH7sgpoTl7k
bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-52877886.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>teenage mutant hero turtles

Nah, i did however experience the original pokemon mania.

I watched the first movie and played Turtles in Time on the SNES a lot.

>the remaster changed the music bc of some licensing shit
I refused to buy it

I did
I had all the 80s action figures

No. I only collected human figures, bot freaky mutant turtles. Yes. Only totally nornal looking humans here.

Attached: IMG_20220511_103956.jpg (480x360, 60.36K)

so many mutant freaks

Attached: IMG_20220511_104031.jpg (1200x675, 342.09K)

TMNT mainia even hit Japan

Attached: IMG_20220511_104121.jpg (1200x675, 321.58K)

Yes and it almost killed me as I was just getting over my Hulkamania.

Attached: hogansheroes.gif (175x175, 3.69M)

with... interesting results

Attached: IMG_20220511_112020.jpg (480x640, 160.27K)

I was bipolar, so I had Hulkamania and Hulkadepression.

>thumb
Based

saw the movie in theaters and remember the crowd being very raucous

>didn't even know it existed
>it's 3D
NOPE

I was born early 90s but I did have my own individual turtle-mania. and later sat through pokémania. In fact one of my earlier memories is sitting on the couch doing nothing and my dad going "whelp, wanna see the ninja turtles movie" and I was like "what? what are you talking about?". and he went and rented the live-action movie. I still don't know how long he knew about that movie before he felt like telling me.

Well I owned the entire series of '87 on VHS. So I guess.

most definitely

In retrospect, I am so happy my parents didn't buy me a color.

What is wrong with your hand? It's gross looking, my man.

NOT AS BIG AS HULKAMANIA BROTHER
-HH

Attached: 1651024789038.gif (400x232, 902.88K)

to a degree. i didnt see the concert, but loved and still love the first tmnt movie, still have most of my figures that my mom didn't garage sale, and have a few of the super7 deluxe figures for when my kids are old enough
still have all my cards, pic related is the binder i still have them in from 6th grade

Attached: pokebinder.jpg (1134x1527, 651.74K)

But Pokemania started with Yello, Red, and Blue. Which were for the original Gameboys.

>he isnt a hulkamaniac anymore
CRINGE AND GAYPILLED

Attached: mhh.jpg (1000x871, 195.68K)

This is all we have in Sweden. Real shit dub too. as in three actors, two guys one chick.

Attached: 20220511_172702.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eH7sgpoTl7k

Attached: avgn what were they thinking.jpg (636x464, 75.35K)

It was taking over my life, brother

Those mask colors are very inconsistent.

Yes, I did. In fact, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my very first fandom. Sonic was my second fandom and Pokemon was my third fandom.

I also experienced the original Pokemon mania.

I also still have my Pokemon cards as well as a DVD of the first Pokemon movie.

>was
LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHER
WHEN YOU'RE WITH THE LARGEST ARMS INNA WORLD, YOUR WITH THEM FOR LIFE BROTHER
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY YOUR PRAYERS, EAT YOUR VITAMINS, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND TRAIN HARD BROTHER
BUT INSTEAD YOU LOST FAITH DUDE.

YOU LOST THE FAITH IN HULKAMANIA AND THE HULKSTER AND THATS WHY THE WORLD IS IN THE STATE IT IS TODAY BROTHER
WE GOT ALL THESE KIKES AND TRANNIES RUNNING EVERYTHING NOW, AND THATS BECUASE MARKS LIKE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ALL A WORK AND DIDNT REALIZE THAT HULKAMANIA WAS A SHOOT DUDE. YOU GOTTA LIVE IT BROTHER. YOU GOTTA BE ALL IN AND 4LIFE DUDE.

LETMETELLYASOMETHIN BROTHER
HULKAMANIA IS GONNA RULE. HULKAMANIA IS GONNA RUN WILD DUDE, AND IF YOU ARENT RUNNING WITH ME AND ALL THE MILLIONS OF LITTLE HULKSTERS OUT THERE BROTHER, YOURE GONNA GET LEFT BEHIND AND BURIED IN THE DIRT BRAH
-HH

Attached: hh.jpg (1000x871, 201.04K)

I never really looked at it. "very"'s a bit of an exaggeration aint it?

It's so silly looking at how Europe was against using the word "Ninja" back then. Do they still do on the newer shows that have come out out of legacy or did they actually change it back to Ninja?

I never realized how much I wanted to see HH kick Jon Bermthal's ass.
>Lemme ask ya sumthun
>No let me tell you something, brother

>It's so silly looking at how Europe was against using the word "Ninja" back then.
i cant think of a single lamer country than europe

Donatello's looks whiter in some and Michaelangelo's looks as Red as Raphael in some.

you just mandela'd me. I knew the bongs did, and still didn't notice until you said. It was inconsistent. I know splinter in the first of those dvd's calls them "teenage mutant hero ninja turtles". so I don't really know. as for the newer ones, (and the movies) no. it seemed to be fine.

yeah i had the party wagon

Attached: 1641419611098.gif (445x335, 416.8K)

also splinter doesn't say that in swedish. They also say "turtle" and "turtles" like it's a title, and it sometimes seems a bit random when they chose to translate it and when they didn't.

i was obsessed with the 87 cartoon. had several VHS tapes. didn't watch it on TV much so I didn't know how much I was missing, never saw much past season 3.
loved the 3 live action movies at the time.
a couple years back i went and downloaded every 87 episode. i'm in season 4 now, and it's okay. i'm mostly loving the background shots, that 80s new york city

Attached: turtle.png (729x346, 26.41K)

based

I'd agree, but it also looks like completely different scenes and therefore different lighting. worse is how they apply the sometimes more sometimes way less different skin color between them (and I don't think the actual differentiates them there)

the actual animation*

>did

S O U L

>seeing a cartoon turtle use these actually caused euros heads to explode and spray poopoo all over themselves

Attached: E5B43D97-453D-4286-9C14-31AD4EBD6DFC.jpg (1920x2560, 225.82K)

Attached: kinder-surprise-iStock.jpg (1862x1048, 246.36K)

kino

We have those here now. Back to the drawing board

I was born in 2004

Attached: 1652285908968.png (861x877, 162.46K)

poor excuse

Attached: Untitled.png (500x230, 9.63K)

turtlemania was dead before the 03 cartoon though

Attached: 1346630990371.png (1176x738, 369.64K)

Attached: ZKGJE1aePEu5eamo3cEGZ8CV6ZbQk5-G5_tuGyWxRsE.jpg (400x490, 49.24K)

you can't even kneel on a nigger lol

Shouldn't you be out partying? I already had had sex multiple times when I was your age. With different girls.

>I was 12 when you were born
I hate you

Wtf are you me?

You can’t even pretend to kneel on a nigger

bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-52877886.amp

Feels bad to be 30 man, its over

Don't give up man. I felt bad at first too. But then realized I didn't feel any different and got a qt young gf out of it.

>he identifies with a marketing strategy from 30 years ago
Embarrassing.

using the uk as a synonym for europe is like saying america to mean chris chans house

Tad bit but then Power Rangers came in and I was full blown into that and also VR Troopers, Masked Rider, Superhuman Samurai. Watched Power Rangers through the Zeo season and stopped when it was Turbo and soon after that Pokemon came in.