What's the Yea Forums cope going to be when this becomes the new highest grossing film of all time?

What's the Yea Forums cope going to be when this becomes the new highest grossing film of all time?

Attached: MV5BMWFmYmRiYzMtMTQ4YS00NjA5LTliYTgtMmM3OTc4OGY3MTFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg (2250x2813, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With 0 cultural impact.

this is such a cope, Avatar laid the foundations for basically all modern movie making

reddit meme buzzword phrase "point of view" that makes you sound like a retarded parrot, even some YouTube film reviewers use this shit now, embarrassing.

Is this supposed to be an endorsement?

Attached: 1622273298072.jpg (960x960, 128.3K)

>this is such a cope, Avatar laid the foundations for basically all modern movie making
name 5

Then explain this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ

The whole mcu

it's not Cameron's fault that people took his techniques and technology in the wrong direction
Cameron used his technology to create a fantasy world that was entirely naturalistic, to show that technology was capable of creating physical beauty. It is art in the same way sculptures and paintings are.
He didn't use it to show superheroes doing gay shit over and over again.

>NO IMPACT NOBODY REMEMBERS OR CARES ABOUT AVATAR UPBOAT IF YOU AGREE
And yet somehow the trailer was seen by almost 150 milliion people in a span of 24 hours.

what the fuck is "cultural impact", do you mean that nobody uses any of the characters for meme templates? I genuinely don't understand this phrase.

how come none of the avatar threads get more than 20 replies?

People don't talk about the movie (except autists on this board)
People don't remember any lines from the movie
People don't remember any of the characters or their names
People don't remember any of the plot points except it's about big blue cat people

The graphical fidelity isn’t a large enough leap to have as much impact as the first film. If it becomes the highest grossing film of all time it will be due to insane marketing costs and mainstream media / critics collusion.

Attached: 445F9735-3980-4C93-A88E-3601E2FAA592.jpg (1024x769, 81.9K)

no-one talks about the Mona Lisa on a daily basis either, what's your point

Also disney will be buying up tickets like Captain Marvel / Black Panther to drive up hype.

Attached: 648A32B1-452C-4F4C-A73D-D196851A2720.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

Jake sully
Also noticed it was one of the highest rated/watched films on prime the other day
So... You talk shite basically

It's James Cameron retards, he's made over 6 billion at the box office before even being anything but a blip in Disneys eye.
You are seething and basing you opinions on the desire for this to fail for some reason, it won't.

>if x happened that means y will happen
>NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE MY CLIMATE CHANGE PROPAGANDA BLOCKBUSTER NOOOOOO

There’s no rushed sequels, videogames, toy or other shit bombarded for a decade. No franchise fatigue. For marveltards it means people “forgot” about it.

Ah yes the famous Mona Lisa 3D movie that was released 10 years ago

well put user

the trailer has over 20 million views in a day
seethe harder

75% of those are from Disney

Prove it

>of all time?
Definitely won't earn more than the original Avatar but it will be up there with it.

Has James Cameron ever put out a bad movie?

>NOOOO WHY WOULD A MARKETING SAVVY SHILL COMPANY LIKE DISNEY DRIVE HYPE FOR A MOVIE WITH ARTIFICIAL VIEWS NOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING ITS IMPOSSIBLE MY NAIVE IDYLLIC LIFE IS RUINED NOOOOOO

Not a proof

Pretty premature to scoff at AVATAR 2 methinks...the reason why there is little action in the teaser is because they are still working on the CGI and also, you should save your best stuff for the actual show. Millions upon millions are waiting to see this picture which our reviewer thinks of as a tired franchise - I have zero doubts that it is going to be a spectacular cinematic experience and one more film critic will be humbled by its artistic and commercial success. This is more a teaser than a trailer and speaking personally, I feel well teased...

It will only become the new highest grossing film if they will include an uncensored full gay anal penetration scene.

this is based cameron we're talking about

why would tv cope? I kind of liked the first avatar even if the story was pretty shit
cool animals, world, robots
lel

why do they look less alien now

lol

Attached: m.png (1165x618, 32.26K)

LMFAOOOOOOOO

uhm, sirs...

Attached: sirs.jpg (1032x706, 99.42K)

You are seriously underestimating how much the poos love Avatar. That's a billion customers right there.
They're mutts. Half Na'vi, half Avatar. The avatars already being a mix of Na'vi and human

the only people who dislike avatar were friendless losers that never saw the original in the cinema
watching this shit in 3D at an IMAX was an experience that was tough to get over, if you asked the audience after that movie whether they would relinquish their current life to live as a na'vi on Pandora, probably 2/3 of them would've said yes
watching it on bluray after just wasn't the same, you got completely sucked into their world in the cinema

Disney will buy up all the empty seats and pretend it's organic like they always do.

Crazy how revolutionary Avatar was that it inspired Iron-Man, a movie that came out a year and a half before Avatar

>First film is the highest grossing film of all time
>that same director had the previous highest grossing film of all time being titanic before that, both with no Disney involvement
>Director has die hard fanboys due to making beloved films like aliens, T1 and T2
>His next film has hype on the release of a new trailer
>It's fake views from Disney you npc retard!
You don't sound smart and haven't found or figured out something no one else has, you sound like a tinfoil hat wearing retard, end yourself.

woah you really got him there, bazinga!

James Cameron is redeemed.

avatar inspired swathes of pale imitation post processed 3d films, it's not Cameron's fault that something he did well was then used to other poor end results.
Not a very clever point you're making here either way when this post was probably a joke anyway

>Titanic
Federal reserve propaganda movie

>Avatar
Climate change propaganda movie

It will make money but will be forgotten in a couple of months. The age of cinema is over.

no one takes that from those films or cares fag

>Titanic
fun romantic soft action film

>Avatar
popcorn sci-fi action movie

>You
Seething

Attached: a.png (291x118, 12.55K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AMAZING JOKE!

It's not even going to make a fraction of what the first did. I promise you.

Thank you. Have another one.

Attached: a2.png (303x99, 11.32K)

Oh...thanks, Avatar.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SO GOOD!

>posting literal TheGuardian comments
The absolute state of marveldrones

I don't know how I'll cope with Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 no longer being the highest grossing film of all time.

Yes user, that's joke

I don't care enough to go see it.

Attached: dance baby.gif (377x289, 3.12M)

I'll get my coat.

Attached: a3.png (412x99, 7.61K)

jesus wept

Nothing, this is a Cameron board.