Was there ever a Yea Forums character who suffered more than her?

Was there ever a Yea Forums character who suffered more than her?

Attached: 313e41177fe030d9bdc4f2b4f7cafcc6.png (695x661, 296.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off retard

>White
>Attractive
>Big boobs
I WANNA DIE!!!!

Attached: 7e3af263-9f0b-4432-89c8-930d27f120cf-sydney-sweeney_1.jpg (1200x630, 62.64K)

Her bra?

girls…she did it…
sydney you god damned irish bastard…heh…
yup ladies, this is the tea

kill yourself

That is someone's sister and someone's daughter

Is it possible to push your asshole right up another persons asshole, ass to ass, and poo a huge solid log of constipated shit into another persons asshole?

If they were pre loosened and lubed? Shit log transfer?

Attached: 1652025632844.jpg (283x293, 13.42K)

Madara Uchiha and I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha

Back and forth, forever

>Was there ever a Yea Forums character who suffered more than her?

Miles O'Brien in DS9

me. the longer hunter isn't my gf, the longer I suffer

give her the fucking Emmy already

She’s cute

I know this is a meme thread for Boobny Bwoobey or whatever the fuck her name is but unironically Pete Campbell

Attached: E_08JqkVUAY2Qf1.jfif.jpg (2048x1152, 161.32K)

probably every character in the last 10 movies I've watched

With some kind of ringed stretching device to allow the other party to maintain an open passageway it would certainly work. Without such a device I fear it would require a level of sphincter control that I'm not sure is possible, though I would be happy to be proven wrong as I'm far from an expert in such matters.

Another thing to consider would be the potential risks of such an endeavour. Is having another person's shit in your bowels a health hazard? Is it like blood, are there poo types? Maybe your body will shutdown when it detects an incompatible shit in it's ass. Who knows man.

Gohan from Dragon Ball Z.

Certain diseases that affect the gut flora can be remedied with poop transplants from anonymous donors

I'd want to know who's shit was in my ass.

What movie is this from?

Yes

Attached: Fyj.jpg (1314x1874, 1.01M)

Kys zoomer

Wtf, how does she even cope with being tall? Is it even possible to live like that?

Guts

Why did Itachi kill the Uchihas again? I stopped reading around that part.

They were going to kill everyone in the Leaf Village

Ass to Ass you say?

Attached: 400.jpg (585x396, 144.69K)

Found it: 'Me and You and Everyone We Know', saw this years ago.

Suffer? No. Suffering is entirely a choice, and women choose to indulge and maximize their suffering on a nearly minute-by minute basis.
Actual pain? Yes, millions of characters had better justification for their dilemmas and terror. But none indulged suffering like this bitch

It was mine ;)

>Suffering is entirely a choice
those poor children at Africa and people who are born with disabilities CHOSE to suffer?

>female
>suffering
Pick one.

recent studies show the best poop transplants are from siblings

Damn you, now I want a cute girl to shit in my ass.

Oh really?

Attached: 34c4d9508edd719b75f82a6d3ccd5145.jpg (1597x2400, 237.81K)

It's no use trying to reason with retards who say stuff like that.

i'm not watching this show no matter how much you shill it

>WHAAAAAAAAAA I GOT TO CUDDLE WITH ZOEY DESCHANEL

His statement is too broad. He should have narrowed it to something like 99% of suffering in first world nations is entirely by choice, especially for females.

Attached: 1646772153769.webm (1036x1036, 3M)

I've seen Japanese women do this. but with a tubw

Maybe if you incorporate shit dildoing. Sadly I don't have the screencap explaining the process.

ITT: Some edgelord chuds who think getting bullied by chad is the same hell as living as a white woman.

God this picture gets me so hard

season and episode? i might try to watch this series. also what's the series name?

why is this whore sad?

But she sure as hell won't be your girlfriend or wife, virgin.

Whose. "I'd want to know WHOSE shit was in my ass."

What a miserable post

Men in Black 2

>euphoria is more popular than the mandalorian
How did this happen bros
>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision

Self-inserting as someone related to someone and pretending to feel bad for them on behalf of their relatives is what's miserable. Not even a person who's suffering or anything, just a big titty woman who has big tits on television.

Having a daughter is already getting cucked. Same with a sister.

Being an attractive white woman in a western country is truly the hardest lot one can draw. We should all bow down before these enlightened kweens who bear this heavy burden with such dignity and humility.

The show is Euphoria. Season 2, episode 4.

uuuhh, yes!

Attached: Ulrich.jpg (1920x1080, 232.88K)

thank you based user.

who is she

Because the last episode of the mandalorian was over a year and a half ago? Mods really need to start banning people for being retarded.

because she's a whore

Uhhhh user the link shows every show at its peak