/trek/

Scum and Villainy Edition

Attached: 24dkgb7ho9l11.jpg (1280x1069, 910.28K)

I don’t mind Star Wars OPs.

Star Wars is Star Trek themed.

Attached: Bjw4ZXqZitfsNrvohheFE5rhUBM5OJCZJcz3UG9CCfs.jpg (2852x1605, 1.85M)

We must be cautious.

Attached: happy trekpu.jpg (754x1158, 79.35K)

I’d much rather talk about Star Wars prequels than NuTrek.

Get your own general.

We used to have one.

If /trek/ can survive I don't see why /wars/ didn't.

Buttnigger

I had a dream that /wars/ came back.

I sense VF’s involvement in all of this

Because /wars/ was nothing but deranged faggots.

They're not autistic enough, they can't survive through taking the bait through two years of obvious trolling 24/7 like we can.

/wars/ was killed by the same forces that are now trying to kill /trek/. It’s all a machine, partner.

Wait until the Americans wake up and you can probably get one going.

I believe jannies nuked /wars/, just like they nuked /ag/.

>would rather have no general than a cancer general
That’s actually pretty based

I believe you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Arcane was turning into pony spam and didn’t belong on Yea Forums anyway

Many anons are attached to /trek/.

Attached: zvknw4.png (326x405, 87.76K)

faggots

Yeah, you pretty much live here don’t you, retard?

What the hell?
Was Gene a jolly giant, or is Lucas just tiny along with everyone else in the room?
Gene looks absurdly massive in this picture.

So you’re telling me that cartoons don’t belong on Yea Forums… what a controversial take.

that weapon is so stupid

I know, it’s almost like there’s an entire board for autistic shit like that.

Lucas is tiny, he’s like 5’5”. But at least he didn’t give his wife pussy rot.

If it airs on TV it belongs on Yea Forums.

He was larger than life.

Attached: 1640679238549.png (1000x3888, 1003.09K)

All cartoons air on TV, retard. Except Lower Decks since no one wants to buy that shit. So it’s neither Television nor Film.

But most of the nutrek shows haven't aired on tv.... ohhh.....

I think you’re onto something, user. NuTrek doesn’t belong on Yea Forums at all.

Why do you think it took Vulcans twice as long to get to space? They’re fucking dumbasses, a race of autistic spergs who LARP as geniuses.

Attached: THAT TPOL GIF.gif (600x720, 2.49M)

Lower Decks was on Comedy Central, and I think the Canadians got it on TV.
I believe that STD and Lower Decks has been on TV, Prodigy mostly likely will if it hasn't already since it's a collab with Nick.

Attached: TV.png (1429x1162, 51.87K)

Prodigy will be the only NuTrek show to have a permanent spot on television, ergo it’s the only NuTrek that can stay in Yea Forums.

Thanks for reminding me, the viewership was so damn LOW that the Canadians pulled the plug almost immediately.

i am honestly amazed that this general still exists. there was a minute gap between the tripfag holocaust and the LD poster when things went somewhat normal for a while but other than that reprieve its just been fucking YEARS straight of utter nonsense 24/7. I stopped coming for like a year after the LD shitposting started and was genuinely flabbergasted that literally nothing had changed in all that time. I should have known better

Attached: 1581712494886.jpg (525x469, 32.05K)

Imagine Vulcan women disinterestedly masturbating, just trying to clear their levels and optimize their productivity for the day

Things have gotten better, slightly.

Trek (real Trek anyways) is smart in a way that nothing on TV really is anymore, it inspires attachment and loyalty

Imagine Vulcan women disinterestedly having sex with me.

It it's been on TV at all, it can be posted on Yea Forums. That's the way it works. At least that means Picard can't be posted.

Why did they kill Tuvix?
If a mother died from blood loss during child birth would Cpt. Janeway string the baby up and drain it like a bloodbag to save her life too?
She literally killed a new lifeform to resurrect two people that died in an accident, not very Starfleet-y.

Voyager didn't think things through too well.

It's more like aborting the baby to save the moms life.

Vulcan women only get horny every seven years, user. Seven years of disinterested sex.

Except in this case, the mother had been dead for weeks after dying in childbirth, while the baby lived on.

Better late than never.

It's more like aborting the baby after the mother died on the chance it will bring her back to life..

Lets all watch Star Trek, geezers!

Attached: file.png (1580x1164, 1.21M)

>Geezers when they see a LODE post

Attached: file.png (1558x1066, 1.84M)

Set seating to cozy.

Attached: watching Trek.png (1440x1080, 1.66M)

Holy based

Huh. They took twice as long because they're fucking violent psychos, until Surak fixed them. Their religious obsession with logic is necessary to control themselves.

Attached: solo.jpg (1080x1349, 65.35K)

comfy bridge

Attached: baby pu.jpg (550x412, 30.9K)

A Talosian geezer could make a cartoon free world to live in.

Attached: Picard Deaged.jpg (436x574, 66.63K)

>I hate LODE

Attached: file.png (1472x1144, 1.97M)

why has he got a tribble on his head?

>Star Trek: Brave New Worlds Season Finale

Attached: file.png (1536x1168, 1.32M)

What species or villains are introduced in TOS that are interesting

salt demon

the doomsday machine. if that counts

Started watching lower decks for the first time, honestly really dig the uniforms they use. I prefer them over the Picard uniforms they showed desu.

Attached: Uniforms.jpg (1920x960, 236.17K)

yeah they look sexy

Attached: file.png (540x359, 272.6K)