No pin from mods about this

>no pin from mods about this
why?

Attached: james hong_star.png (1314x985, 1.49M)

>Be Hong Konganese
>eat nothing but red meat and carbs every day in violation of everything the western diet industry tells you
>they all live to be 100 and a healthy 100 at that
it's not fair

Hong Who?

>no pin from mods about this
Because he's still alive. How new are you?

actor who actually grinds

He Hong Himself?

Didnt know he was friends with Jamie Lee Curtis. Or are they frequent collaborators and i didnt know about it?

Attached: FSdb2AAVcAAPy9J.jpg (680x557, 74.82K)

>one of 19 people of asian descent out of more than 2700
All american media should be destroyed, all american journalists sent to work camps breaking rocks for railways

whos going to do every asian voice when he dies?

Kong.
British until 2047 then Chinese.

CARTWRIGHT!

diversity stars

Why would anyone care about some half chink who isn't even dead when a real star just killed himself?

Attached: EqkVLZ6VkAEVeUD.jpg (1477x1108, 396.68K)

based duck

Attached: Mr Ping.png (700x995, 548.98K)

Who?

the walk of fame is really devaluated nowdays

what do you mean? it's more expensive than ever to pay to have your name there

DJ Khaled fucking got a star before that chink lol

Attached: 1645196409515.jpg (2000x1270, 703.97K)

Wait what? I watch no laughing batsu
These guys are hilarious
Who died?

Not to mention shitty air quality they get from mainland China

Good for him, always love seeing this little chink in everything.

>literal who
>give him a star. Why? Because he’s Asian
>Asian is the new black and black is the new represented majority
The absolute state of grabblers

Some who nigger. Walk of fame means nothing anymore.

The one on the right, Ueshima. Degawa is still alive.

they pay for the stars, means nothing

Why would you expect to hear all these details about the details about a background actors personal life

You know you are partially breathing air from a Chinese factory right now dosen't matter where on the globe/ flat plane you are?

2600 literal who's, I bet no one on this board could name a single movie the actors were in.

Dude is in Blade Runner, Big Trouble and Little China, Chinatown.
It's funny that he's been playing the old Asian dude in every movie since the 80s

just like oscars it only ever meant something for idiots

Yeah I don't go to China and bitch about there not being a bunch of white people getting awards.

user...

What... air circulates, all air is constantly moving in all different directions. I doubt new air is coming in from space, it's all getting recirculated in a big way. You are probably breathing in shit particles from a designated and certified New Delhi shitting street right now

I love James Hong.

Balls of Fury is his best movie BTW.

NICE CLEAVAGE BLUE DRESS LADY

That's not how things work. Air doesn't come from space go look up how oxygen is created. The public school system really is a failure.

Yeah the school system really failed you in your reading compression. Go look feel the wind outside and tell me that wind didn't directly come from between a Chinamans ass cheeks.

>Go look feel the wind outside and tell me that wind didn't directly come from between a Chinamans ass cheeks.
It did. I live in a Chinese fart factory.

Imagine being Hong

That's what I've been trying to tell you. Fuck gooks.

>..."only one of the 19 people of asian decent.."
who cares, as much as I hate mutts, its their blvd, it would only makes sense that most of the stars are american celebs, and maybe british celebs who made it big in hollywood. Who cares about Hung Dong who starred in a disney cartoon 25 years ago

Good for Lo Pan. This guy's always been great.

>eat nothing but red meat and carbs every day in violation of everything the western diet industry tells you
that's because you shouldn't listen to big corpo food industries

Lmao, fat joe not even close to P Diddy. A couple years back, he exposed the rap industry as being filled with nigger faggot, P Diddy being one of them
Look at that retarded nigger faggot biting his monkey lip.

Who is the woman in blue dress?

In english doc!!

YOU NOT COME HERE

You've probably seen him in a lot of stuff He's got like +450 imdb credits

black buck rappers suck producer cock to get famous

Why don't you keep your disgusting degenerate fetish to yourself you fucking subhuman piece of shit FUCK YOU

I know this is Yea Forums and sincerity is frowned upon, but seeing this made me legitimately happy. Thanks OP

It will only get worse sorry

Attached: ad_1651577949082.jpg (1200x1600, 652.32K)

>tfw you will never get a big award in front of Johnny Gat

Attached: 1652136585673.png (600x600, 351.99K)

They have to pay for it and pay to maintain it themselves, it's one of the dumbest "awards"

fat joes not so fat no mo'

>93 years old
>can get down and then get up off the floor like that
Meanwhile my mom hasn’t been able to get out of a chair unassisted since she was like 45.

the lady in the red/blue dress doesnt look impressed much. also, what's with jay-z haircut? it looks like my high-school dirty long hair

It's part genes, diet and lifestyle. Chink genes make them small but they live longer on average because of it. Their diet has a lot of spices, veggies and tea with anti-inflammatory properties that westerners will almost never eat and they tend to walk more often, daily exercise in general will unironically prevent like 80% of all known health issues.

>he exposed the rap industry as being filled with nigger faggot, P Diddy being one of them
Evidence?

Also being 4'9 and drinking a ton of water and avoiding stress

All you need to do to get a star is pay money and show some kind of credit on an American movie production or associated media. Perhaps the stars used to mean something, but at this point it's literally just a way the local council makes money.

Damn. The camera for that photo is almost on the ground. That really is a low pan.

Attached: 1446964027800s.jpg (125x83, 2.74K)

Usually they pay to have a star.

Don't believe boomer superstitions. Red meat is a superfood.