And you're laughing

Attached: 8f.jpg (750x422, 60.64K)

wonder when he's gonna neck himself

>they
but it's just one person...(?)

(S)he counts as two or three.

Attached: fatty.jpg (473x539, 26.9K)

power gut

I take joy knowing the parents that allowed this travesty of a life are going to bury this child

I do not lash at him. I feel really really bad for him. I don’t blame him at all. This is 100% the fault of his parents. They need to be tried and punished severely by the law for this

I don't laugh at him. I hope he comes to his senses one day, buys an gun and murders his entire family for what they've done to him.

Still would

too late for that, even a steel chain will break under that weight

>implying they will mourn losing him

Jazz is so brave to put himself out there like this, truly groundbreaking

my 600lb trans life when?

Onlyfans when?

>jazz has activated my fetish for trannies with big fat asses and tiddies
Jfc what is wrong with me

if he kept his cock i would have

The bigger Jazz is, the prettier.

Attached: tentdress.jpg (714x1352, 513.09K)

She should do a rose quartz cosplay

it's a big belly

for you

Attached: 325.png (1334x750, 1.81M)

I need context to this thread
Who is this girl and why are we laughing at her

Wanna see the midget shrink take a run at jazz, he seems to know his shit well enough.

Jazz. Born a little awkward boy who was conditioned by his family of psychos to get the surgery and become a real woman. Surgery happens, endless pain happens, new real woman Jazz is blown up by binge eating and tranny drugs until she explodes.

Attached: I was jazz.jpg (1640x915, 184.75K)

Tranny named Jazz that is paraded around on TLC cause people love a freakshow

this
Unironically as a straight male I lose all interest when I find out a trannoid mtf removed the pepee

You forgot a good comparison pic for added visual effect

Attached: 3589.png (990x750, 825.84K)

>groundbreaking
I lost the webm of him walking around and the ground shaking effect, does anyone has it?

that's what happens when the only normal and natural thing you have to derive pleasure from is taken from you

you delve into any other vice you can to get it now. i guarantee if someone gave him heroin to try just one time, he'd be dead in 6 months.

Was jazzs show canceled? Whats the latest? Did it return from Harvard?

>straight male

Attached: laugh.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Attached: NORF.jpg (1007x606, 181.56K)

A real tragedy. This is the kind of shit we're all supposed to pretend is normal.

Attached: simple as.jpg (1190x238, 88.83K)

user I have bad news

HE'S A BIG GUY !!!

Attached: 1642990480235.jpg (720x960, 179.12K)

Still fat, even fatter.

Attached: FATJAZZBESTJAZZ.jpg (431x633, 40.94K)

Attached: Nutritionist.webm (644x348, 2.96M)

Attached: Reality.jpg (686x998, 211.15K)

i was curious about the genital surgery stuff and I saw this statistic
>Among non-binary people assigned male at birth, 1% have had vaginoplasty or labiaplasty, and 11% desire these in the future

is this just a regular tranny dude trying to look like a woman but wants to be extra extra special so they go by "non-binary"? i dont understand why you would want to change your genitals if you dont identify with either man or woman

were they adopted? they look nothing like the parents, they look like mexicans

>season finale
So there's one season left or is it canceled?

They look a lot like their parents the more you watch the show. Jazz has a very similar face to his dad in live action. His parents look lighter but tan like they do.

Attached: Book.jpg (3596x2328, 3.91M)

They look like their father swarthy kikes

So far it is still up in the air. Neither confirmed nor denied.

>So far it is still up in the air.
That's a shame. I really want to see a televised death.

I'd totally fuck him right here.

Attached: lost your depth (2).png (900x1868, 1.54M)

Attached: Lost Your Depth.png (900x675, 119.46K)

I'm a trans individual who has been on Yea Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Attached: Evangelion.png (1240x845, 953.93K)

Attached: Nutella.jpg (467x719, 66.89K)

thought this was the fat bitch in star trek based on the thumbnail

>fat bitch in star trek
Funnily enough they are on the same diet.

>Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

The surgery makes them resemble their desired anatomy less, not more. It simply makes their anatomy anomalous, neither male nor female. A gaping wound does not constitute female anatomy any more than an excrescence constitutes male anatomy, anywhere on the body, least of all in each other's place. There is no sexual relation. No one can traverse that gulf. Thinking otherwise only leads to choleric bigotry and insanity, as you are finding out.

Attached: 1651998745771.jpg (1001x668, 489.94K)

>responding to literal copypasta
An exercise in theoretics.

Actually from what I've observed most people on Yea Forums feel genuinely bad for him. Humour is what it is but the general consensus around here is that this poor cunt had his life stolen from him and his legit biblically evil mother should be tied to a post and shot.

>suffering
B-b-but Elliot Page told me trans people, including Jazz, were thriving

It begins to make a lot more sense when you look at it with the understanding that the large majority of these people are merely fetishists, most of the remaining number wear it as some postmodernist fashion accessory, and the relative handful of actual gender-confused individuals generally keep to themselves and as such are the least represented in media.

When you hear quotes on the sheer cost of all these surgeries you start to work out that these people are basically being made into the ultimate CONSUMERSS.

Attached: 1643259920850.jpg (1375x2200, 647.42K)

Stop noticing things, bigot. Next you'll tell me there's money being made from the Covid vaccines or some other wild nazi conspiracy theory.

HE JUST WANTED TO BE A DRAG QUEEN.
THEY RUINED HIS CROTCH