Hello sir, may have a moment of your time to discuss the lies of the False Emperor?

Hello sir, may have a moment of your time to discuss the lies of the False Emperor?

Attached: 1652236157320.jpg (540x719, 104.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warhammer+
youtube.com/watch?v=ltf6jaU9Ioc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Lorgar

>The Emperor, who delivered our race out of the modern age where we stood on the brink of annihilation, into the age of space exploration towards the galatic rim is bad because.... HE DIDNT TELL US EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF HIS PLAN AND THAT MAKES HIM LE BAD!!
Do c*aos cucks really?

transparency is important in every government

nice fingerless gloves faggot

>*ehem*
>FUCK THE EMPEROR
>FUCK XENOS
>FUCK MY BROTHERS
>FUCK THE IMPERIUM OF MEN
>AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
>FUCK R*GAL DORN

Attached: 1571285012625.jpg (535x464, 46.88K)

I feel like even now there's probably more transparency in the emperor of man at least at the galactic level than most nations on earth, the great thing about not having the disaster of democracy is you don't need to like to the people as much

>cant even sculp a better statue than a normal human

chaos is edgy like that

This thread is claimed by the 4th Legion now. Perturabo is officially /ourguy/ and people doubting this will be subjected to decimation

Attached: 1642614651758.jpg (640x589, 81.66K)

didn't the Iron Warriors lose the battle in the background (Phall).

Of course it probably helps that anything the high lords would want to lie to you about has a good chance of being irrelevant by the time the lie reaches a planet

fucking nerds

where do you think you are

Attached: 1637793337506.jpg (640x640, 20.47K)

Reminder that the Iron Warriors are the only strong Chaos Legion:
>Black Legion
Still failing after 13 crusades
>Death Guard
Honorary second place in getting stuff done but too corrupted by Nurgle
>World Eaters
Screaming retard cannon fodder
>World Bearers
Just cultist retards
>Alpha Legion
Alpha Legion
>Thousand Sons
Good mages but there is like 4 of them the rest is dust
>Night Lords
Instead of fighting they massacre civilians
>Emperors Children
Instead of fighting they rape civilians

Meanwhile Iron Warriors have big numbers, a way to sustain Space Marines (Daemonculaba), run the most innovative institution in the galaxy (dark mechanicum), are not batshit insane because of chaos and have a living non retarded Primarch

Attached: 1632988933078.jpg (231x218, 13.32K)

So what actual benefits does chaos give you besides becoming a mindless slave or an unhinged monster? Not to mention it’s almost entirely infighting between factions

Good aesthetics
Ascension when your a goodboy
Not being on the side of the Emprah and D*rn
But for 99.99 percent of people it just sucks like in the imperium

40k lore and aesthetics peaked in 5th Edition, specifically right before the Necrons got retconned

All been downhill since then. I don't care about anything 40k related since 2011

Attached: warhammersmbbatteforce.jpg (621x414, 63.64K)

James Workshop bringing Squats back. This time they're literal inbred clones led by building-sized AI computers

Attached: 3463636.jpg (717x649, 113.17K)

are they just gnomes

everything fucking sucks in this universe. it all sucks. you literally have to drink diesel to get high, fight for your life everyday then you blink twice and boom youve lost your mind to the warp

space dwarfs that games workshop discontinued in 1992 and brought back in 2022 because money to save themselves from slumping stock caused by their shitty streaming service nobody watches

are space midgets really so popular that they'll save the company from going under?

I'm torn between building Iron Hands or Iron Warriors for HH 2nd edition. I intend to run some form of bitter autism either way. Along with lots of phosphex.

>Bitter Autism
Iron Warriors.

no but squats coming back have been something people have talked about since yahoo chatroom days in the 40k fandom so they know it'll at least get some excited.

Attached: file.png (640x710, 421.74K)

I don't know, most these dudes look like they are in constant horrible pain and they probably smell really bad due to all those corpses and severed heads they put on their armor.

weak pussy detected

iron hands are the only legion made worse by HH lore so go with IW

Nah IW are a sane Chaos Legion. They dont really use edgy demonic shit and heads on spikes

It's the CEO grindset for a fantasy universe. If you leave all your humanity behind, and you are ruthless and skilled enough, you will be more powerful and your life more impactful than that of trillions of other humans
That's a big if though, because millions of other edgelord are trying the same thing and only a tiny fraction ever becomes more than slaves or cannon fodder

Wait, aren't the chaos warbands able to create new marines just by implanting geneseeds like loyalists? I assumed that was the case. Does that mean that pretty much all of them are 10,000+ years old? (excluding marine chapters that got corrupted and defected later)

>Be Ferrus Manus
>Get head cut off by twink faggot
Name a more pathetic end

Attached: 1610458693448.jpg (225x225, 11.3K)

Will there ever be a 40k movie or TV show?

>generic high scifi design instead of fantasy dorves in space
Gay. They could at least lean into the biker aesthetic. Half of them dont even have fucking beards

Attached: file.png (375x468, 355.56K)

didn't they show a trailer for one a while back

there are a bunch of animated shorts and some full series on Games Workshops streaming service nobody watches

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warhammer+

So little popular awareness you can't even find torrents of it

There's some existing right now, the astartes guy is working on one, hammer and bolter was decent (unpopular opinion) despite having the same budget as a mcdonalds trip, and supposedly theres some more on their streaming service but I havent watched those yet, other than the first episode of the new tau one, which is absolutely beautiful btw, will probably finish it after i finish what im watching right now

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 3.07M)

is it worth five dollars

Saying "False Emperor" implies that you know and acknowledge there being a "True Emperor ". Who is it?

Attached: Tumblr_l_34692019821990.jpg (1254x885, 199.48K)

>Be GW
>Say that people making animations with your work is now not allowed
>(they legally probably cant even do that)
>Fucking cùcks on youtube ACTUALLY stop making fanmade movies
>Warhammer now has some self made animated movies nobody cares about
Why is GW so retarded?

There animated stuff is getting slightly better. Except the exodite that’s shit became Eldar trash real quick. Angels of death was good, hopefully they’ll learn to give their shit actual budgets.

yeah, especially if you're actually into the hobby because it has nice tutorials and stuff. Also a 9 month membership gets you a cool miniature that would cost more than the membership to get on your own anyway
There's apparently going to be a big budget live action eisenhorn show by the guys who did man in the high castle but covid put it in development hell

Attached: 1559877224345.jpg (1084x1600, 292.9K)

idk they could have at least been like a normal company and put their shows on a real streaming service like netflix or amazon or whatever. Nobody is going to pay for an exclusive streaming service for 5 shitty GW youtube-tier shorts

Nah they are in pure bliss

youtube.com/watch?v=ltf6jaU9Ioc

Yes

So if they do an Eisenhorn show would you like your young and optimistic Eisenhorn or old broken and probably corrupted cripple?

Attached: 82DA04D7-562D-49E5-94CF-931CFFC56408.jpg (1000x1374, 139.17K)

Im going to murder every nigger spacewolf that i see.

Attached: 3259502-url.jpg (1299x951, 718.21K)

What was Henry buying?

Attached: 1650210466363.jpg (1259x2048, 525.24K)

Golden paint.

I fantasize about being raped by Henry Cavill behind a Games Workshop

No

Attached: 1640098269925.png (800x450, 105.48K)

Too afraid to show up in 40k to not get clubbed to death by Guilliman.

No need to friend, I understand. However, I don't believe it wise to sell my soul to hell either.

I mean the books cover both just have him get older overtime, include the time skip

>tfw watching the Imperial News from my comfy pleasure world

Attached: 1652032962369.jpg (1920x1080, 242.56K)

>Singular goal is to bring his brothers back to life
>Considered to be the third most powerful Psyker in the universe
>Black Library constantly makes him lose and have lesser characters beat him because "le bad guys can't win"

Its not fair bros

Attached: Fe9-lmC4qYH6D5KaDQFBq8sqsbp0UtjmVwM6K1jcW20.png (640x846, 914.99K)

He always was a jobber and a walking failure. Why do you think the reubric backfired so spectacularly? Also

It would have worked the second time had it not been for that fucking queer.

>When the Black Templars are only your little brothers.

Attached: space-marine-warhammer40k.gif (498x249, 3.22M)

>mephiston is more powerful than the 10,000+ year old champion of the god of sorcery who spends his entire existence seeking new knowledge and sorceries because uhh
>uhhh
>uhhh
>hes a loyalist lol

Attached: file.png (1280x967, 1.22M)