Why yes Yea Forums, you are invited to our wedding. I'm so glad you could see us be happy together forever

Why yes Yea Forums, you are invited to our wedding. I'm so glad you could see us be happy together forever.

Attached: Layla_El_Faouly.jpg (1060x1060, 237.62K)

why does a girl have the penis flap thing tho

I dropped Moon Knight on episode 3. I see I made the right decision.

Isis?

What's this shit

Pits

more muscle than jew thor

Moon Knight. It's another bait and switch series where the male lead takes backseat to a female hero that isn't very popular.

Like Hawkeye, Loki, and Doctor Strange 2 (Clea.)

oc that'll eventually get integrated into every marvel media soon
they're pulling a harley

to be fair its looks better than wonderwoman84 bird costume

A show nobody watched

She's so hot

Scarlet Scarab was a character from mad long ago that hasn't shown up in decades, though it was a dude before

Cute.

Attached: 1652066904675.jpg (1284x856, 573.17K)

i marathoned this show last night, oscar isaac is a very good actor, too bad the plot was generic marvel shit

It was the character that's her father in the show in fact.

>male lead takes backseat
Not defending the show because there are definite flaws, but Layla didn't take the lead by any means. She had the powers for less than a whole episode. Jake was the one that saved her and Marc/Steven.
The "are you an Egyptian superhero" bit was cancer though.

What a fucking liar. You either never watched the show or you're just trying to stir shit. In no way did Moon Knight take "backseat" in this show, he was not only the clear protagonist, he was both of the co-leads. Layla was only a supporting character. Even when she got superpowers she only helped out in the final fight, Moon Knight beat the villain.

why would a hippo give her falcon powers?

Who cares, let's just admire this qt

Attached: Layla 2.jpg.jpg (1280x670, 96.68K)

I said I dropped it at episode 3 when he spends the whole fight getting stabbed with spears and beat the fuck up while she suddenly becomes an acrobatic martial artist. I just had no interest after that, not specifically because of that scene, the whole show just wasn't working for me.

Then in the last week I've seen endless videos all stating for the rest of the series he takes a backseat to her, that it's another "bait and switch" "male heroes must be punished" "m-she-u" etc. And you can't deny that's what they've been doing so it would be an aberration if this didn't fit the pattern of every other fucking movie and show.

who gave you permission to think, goy?

>Then in the last week I've seen endless videos all stating for the rest of the series he takes a backseat to her
They were fucking lying to you. Hell the 5th episode is basically just Oscar Isaac and another Oscar Isaac the entire episode. Likewise she's only a sidekick in the finale. Whoever claimed that was bullshitting.

Fair, desu I like the show but like every other Marvel show but Wandavision it isn't that good. I just stuck around to see my girl

Well that's a pile of shit. He's 100% the main character and it stays that way. There was no bait and switch.

qt

Attached: layla-1651668699624.jpg (1920x1080, 215.3K)

I will now watch your show

Fine like wine, keep em comin bois

I get your frustration, there is a lot of comic book-y violence, but it actually isn't a bait-and-switch situation. She gets overpowered by Harrow's guys, she uses stealth more than she uses power up until the last episode. Oscar Issac is at the front and center pretty much the entire time otherwise.
It's still not true to life, obviously, but it has been better on that front when compared to the other shows that have had the message pumped into them.

We have anotha brotha, just remember that she's mine user

Genuinly interesting show, but the ending was a clusterfuck of bad executions of otherwise good ideas.

she's not even in the comics, its a shitty OC character

No she's a composite of two characters.

Making a spiderman/batman hybrid is a shitty OC fanfic character, not some composite.

What is an Egyptian / Jewish wedding like?

Ending was pure kino, go fuck yourself contrarian. Unless there is no Season 2, in which case the ending sucked

Attached: w66TssD.jpg (1920x1080, 114.57K)

She added nothing of value to the story. Why was she even included?

I dunno, I'm Catholic

She herself is of value

Attached: cover_0-2-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 603.89K)

I don't even read comics but I could tell she was never a part of it.

YOU LOOK AT THIS QT AND TELL ME SHE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING

Attached: moon-knight-layla-moon-knight.gif (498x280, 2.22M)

>Can tell Moon Knight never had a generic love interest
user...

The giant battle between Ammit and Khonshu was a bit weird, but I imagine that's what they spent their cgi bucks on.
I want to find out more about Jake if they do a season 2.

What do you mean? this is clearly Black Falcon

Attached: whitoidsbtfo.png (807x960, 901.7K)

Her stance is masculine. It's disgusting. This is what happens when you let a lesbian run a comic book movie studio.

I clapped

Attached: moon.jpg (951x799, 82.72K)

i paused and had to go outside and ponder what the fuck disney is doing

After enjoying the rest of the series, this part almost made me stop watching there and then.

>Urges in arabic
kek'd

>it's ok when Raimi is campy

that's not campy tho, it's just horrible writing.

>campy
That wasn't a humorous line at all though. It added nothing.

show me a single egyptian art depiction of a female with that afro hair

> i haven't actually seen the show but..

Your opinion is null

see this is EVERYTHING

It's so out of place, that's my issue with it. Honestly they could have shown a fucking news headline after the credits that asks "Is this the new hero for Egypt" and it would be so much less cancerous.
Nobody knows how to do subtlety anymore.

muh representation isn't the problem, it's how clumsy and awkward the line is.

Why should it be subtle? It's a superhero show. This line was pure sovl, I wish more capeshit was like this and just had fun

You'd love FATWS then, buddy.

It make no sense. She looks like an ameirmutt.

>waxed forearms
>waxed/shaved pits
No thanks.

Oscar did such a great job in this series I completely forgot Disney was going to do this faggot woke shit again

Goddamn I wish Alonso would die.

All those great moments ruined because they want to shove this female super hero shit 24/7

Ruined.