Did Michael Caine just say yes to every single role he got offered?

Did Michael Caine just say yes to every single role he got offered?

Attached: image.jpg (612x380, 182.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdaLhOODouI
voca.ro/1mlTRHhqotje
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not.

Seems like it. He made so many awful movies. The man just had to have accepted almost every role.

Attached: 4E55171D-2EF2-4F6D-AFC8-9402D70CFF08.jpg (850x400, 63.78K)

the size of a tangerine

A lot of well-respected British actors seem to just do any role they come across: Gary Oldman and Ben Kingsley pretty much say yes to everything too.

Gotta respect the hustle.

Don't forget Elba

JAWS 4

"In the original version of the film that was screened in the U.S., the shark simply bleeds out and dies after being impaled. In the revised ending to the international theater and DVD versions, the impaling somehow causes the shark to immediately explode."

>Cockney Nicolas Cage

Malcolm McDowell is infamous for that and Jeremy Irons in DnD movie

What are some Caine duds?
What are some Caine kinos?

I saw sleuth and loved it

Thats how it worked dummy exposure and experience begets networks which brings more opportunities

I really like The Ipcress File and Get Carter. And of course The Italian Job.

Get Carter is absolute kino, The Hand is probably one of the worst movies ever made, mst3k tier

I WENT BLACK, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I NEVER DID GO BACK

Suggest me some Caine kino

Attached: DHMuO3aXkAQywpI.jpg (658x583, 103.58K)

Post kino.

Attached: 21BANIzXEKyZDUFOr9NdUEgP4EA.jpg (1000x1500, 262.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FdaLhOODouI

Old british actors are on their own level of based

Attached: alec guinness.jpg (507x527, 56.33K)

Get Carter might be the grimmest film I've ever seen, in a good way. No romanticising of the gangsters at all.

He's a fucking racist ass white piece of shit that romanticizes colonialism. Fuck off.

Fuck off with the constant dog whistling.

Archie.

His wife is literally an Indian Muslim…

Attached: BC133249-C008-4466-902B-7B9D8CE3CAFE.jpg (452x678, 37.02K)

>romanticizes colonialism
Literally.

Get Carter perfectly captures the malaise of the UK in the 1970s

I once saw Caine on a British talk show (probably Parkinson) and that question came up about why he isn't more selective. The shit movies were listed like he did one of the later Jaws flicks and they were having fun with him about some of his movies and he did too. His response was "i read the first and last page of a script and I see my characters name on both I sign the contract"...

>"i read the first and last page of a script and I see my characters name on both I sign the contract"
Now do with his accent mastah Wayne.

I respect actors who don't have any pretenses about their work and just enjoy the easy money and fame

Colon'ized

I love how most of the actors who worked on Star Wars couldn't give half a shit about it despite it being treated with near holy reverence by the fanbase

Same reason Oscar Isaac did TROS, I respect the hustle.

Most actors spend a couple weeks on any given production if they don't have to dub any of the dialogue in post.

If by some miracle you haven't seen Zulu yet, watch it. Fucking superb.

Only Guiness. He was like that about everything, also he became bitter since people forgot his old movies for Star Wars. The rest of the cast was very happy with the success and the fans. Ford is an grumpy fucker but he was born that way.

voca.ro/1mlTRHhqotje

Saw the last witch hunter and from his performance, I'm pretty sure the script was only half written and he had no real idea of the greater plot. Real piece of shit movie with Vin diesel.

>He's a fucking racist ass white piece of shit that romanticizes colonialism. Fuck off.
did you get triggered by a man who would be king?

zulu
the eagle has landed
the man who would be king
a bridge too far
children of men
get carter
The Muppet Christmas Carol

jolly good tale

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST EXCEPT EVERY PAYING JOB

>also he became bitter since people forgot his old movies for Star Wars

Hilarious opposite of Peter Cushing who was always grateful for Star Wars because it gave him exposure to a younger generation of audience.

>people forgot his old movies for Star Wars
That would have happened regardless

preddy gud

>and he has to wash in a bidet
how far back does Warwickposting go?

I happened to watch species yesterday and it was odd to see Ben Kingsley in it.

Indeed. Peter was a gentlemen and kind soul, Guiness was pretty vain and never took the age and quiet very well. He saw himself as the eternal protagonist and the new generation as something beneath him, that book user quoted is full of his big ego.

that's not Eric Roberts

Alfie is pretty good

Irons did Ozymandias in Watchmen TV with Blackhattan, Rosa Dark and Rorschach Reich

and Batman V Superman

Sleuth is one of the best films of all time.

the fourth protocol is kino. pierce brosnan as a russian spy and michael caine as an mi6 agent.

It really is bizarre how big Star Wars became.

Pretty much. As
Points out, It’s cultural for British actors to take whatever they get and never think they’re too good for a role.
It’s why being in absolute dogshit doesn’t tend to fuck their careers over

>We nee-
>He's already filmed his scenes and edited them for us

Why is that? Do they just love acting that much?

Attached: eric roberts 2.jpg (1200x1200, 237.71K)

easy money and other benefits

Thinkgen of that bread...

Roberts has specifically stated that if possible in his lifetime, he is going for the world movie record.

May God see fit to allow him.
>Sir, we...
>user...he completed that film 2 years ago & is now distributing it thru his own company. He's already gotten 2 more sequels finished since then.

hey, you gotta put food on the table

this, and they're based. If you're a good enough actor you can be in any shit film and it won't ruin your "career", everyone will just say you were good in it

Christopher Lee is the current title holder isn’t he? ;_;

He did Jaws 4 to buy his mom a house