You know your show sucks when nobody cares about the Main character

You know your show sucks when nobody cares about the Main character

Attached: ddd.jpg (225x225, 8.34K)

Boardwalk Empire too

he was only interesting to follow in the first season

It started out great and would have been a good show but they couldn't resist regressing to breaking bad tier schlock to reel in the normie viewers.

It's a great show. The problem is the slow pacing doesn't go well with weekly episodes and commercial breaks every 10mins.
Once you can watch the entire series back to back it will no doubt be considered on of the greats.

This, he was only entertaining working out of his nail salon/law office while driving his shitty beat up yellow car and struggling and failing, they basically turned him into some Mary Sue conman and the viewer needs to take increasingly huge suspensions of disbelief in order to believe his shitty plans and ruses and plots somehow continually seem to pan out the way he wants every single time.
The Hywel shit was just laughably stupid but by that point, given everything that had come before, I simply didn't even care anymore.

the gene scenes are kino
all i wanted was season 6 to take place after el camino
fyck you peter (((gould)))

what do you mean? lalo is great

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.33K)

I basically watched the first 5 seasons back-to-back in several days on Netflix and yeah since then (watching them in dripfeed weekly format at present for Season 6) I can genuinely say it's considerably less enjoyable.
But I also think the quality and writing has taken a dive since Chuck died and I think a lot of characters have been ruined irreparably and a lot of the plots just became so ridiculous and jarring.

The problem with this show, apart from the Drug Cartel, it's basically Lawyers fucking over other Lawyers. Like most people, I hate Lawyers, so which ever Lawyer ends up in gaol or dying doesn't bother me. Basically I don't give a fuck about any of the characters..

It basically died with Chuck and even then, probably about 3 of the episodes after Chicanery were pure filler. Chuck's antagonism was the backbone of the show and the rivalry between the McGill brothers was what made it compelling. Everything after has been progressively less good. The only saving grace is Lalo whose actor bleeds charisma

It does feel kinda like they didn't know what they wanted the show to be and it shows, they started off doing this slow burn dry lawyer show and then in season 2 start doing breaking bad fanservice and now the show is split into two halves that dont have any reason to go together 95% of the time. the show is called better call saul so why am i watching gus clean his fucking bathroom these characters should be background if saul is not interacting with them but they just couldnt resist the bullshit.

Yep, basically feel the same way. Hector was fantastic too and after his stroke the show plummeted as well (although it was around the same time as Chuck's death funnily enough).
Nacho somehow survived 6 seasons despite having absolutely no personality, presence or seemingly motivation, he was an absolutely garbage side character who somehow they decided to make a main character and focus a ton of time and attention on.
Holy shit what the fuck were they thinking with Nacho, honest to God.

Chuck sucked and I’m glad he’s gone. They should have just started out with him disowned and he revenge/fall against Howard and his turn to criminality

Attached: 338E9E0D-4A42-4F9A-B66C-68DCB28AFC42.jpg (636x552, 66.36K)

The arc he's been on is so confusing and meandering, he starts out scraping by. Then he gets a job at a big law firm. We get a big scene where he says goodbye to his car and the nail salon. Then he quits, then he works with Kim, then that doesn't work. Then he starts getting a little into the Saul Goodman type of client work but he's still scraping by and he's back at the nail salon. Saul was successful in BB. Three seasons later and he's still fucking with Howard. It's like we're stuck in season 1.

Most died of starvation or disease or being worked to death or malnutrition though.
As a direct result of the conditions enforced upon them by the Nazis.

MOST? where are the bodies, then?

They made him basically impossible to like or root for or identify with because he basically just turns out to be a self-sabotaging asshole.
Like, the Saul in Breaking Bad worked because he was an all-out smarmy weasel bitch, he was a typical slimy moneygrubbing lawyer.
But they tried to make Jimmy some bleeding hearts populist root-for-the-little-guy robin hood type but then consistently show him doing these stupid, pointless things that he blatantly knows are going to harm others and himself.
His character is all over the place and he just comes across as some weird freak half the time.
I really don't know what they were thinking.

If MOST werent completely immolated in under 2 hours at a mere 28 hours/day from jan 1 1940 to Dec 31 1945, then there should be at least 3million+1 bodies out there somewhere. Since 3 million + 1 would meet the bare minimum definition of "MOST"

So where are these 3 million bodies?

I consider that a good show, if it implies you care about other characters

There are literally thousands of photos taken by allied US/British/Soviet liberating soldiers documenting mass mountains of corpses and clothes and body parts and ashes all throughout concentration camps they 'saved'.
There are photos taken by Nazis themselves making Jews dig their own mass graves as piles of bodies lie strewn all around them and Nazi soldiers smirk menacingly while holding pistols to the backs of their skulls.

Why do you watch it then?

Where are the bodies from the Irish 'Famine'? :)
Over a million people apparently starved to death in several years, where are all the mass graves.
Where are all the bodies?

>It does feel kinda like they didn't know what they wanted the show to be
Even in this thread you can see the effects of it. Some people like the lawyer stuff and hate the cartel scenes, some people hate the lawyer scenes and only watch for the cartel, some like underdog jimmy, some like slimy conman saul, etc. No one can agree on what’s good and what the show should be like because as it is its basically multiple shows crammed together.

>commercial breaks

Attached: images (25).jpg (599x512, 32.81K)

I think having Jimmy start out as a good honest lawyer who's a little unscrupulous who then turns into the slimy guy his brother thinks he is after he finds out he's been holding him back was good. They just had to commit to it and do it succinctly and then give us straight Saul stuff after. The show should've been been 3-4 seasons max.

>can't tell if he's putting it on or taking it off
BRAVO

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGLER

the only reason anyone cares about this retarded show by this point is the forced corporate memes being pushed on people about it and bb

What's he doing man? What's he up to...

The show died with Nacho.

This is also a fair question. I dont see how this BTFOs the guy youre responding to

>gaol
Sick of you bloodborne fagets

>Nacho somehow survived 6 seasons despite having absolutely no personality, presence or seemingly motivation, he was an absolutely garbage side character who somehow they decided to make a main character and focus a ton of time and attention on.
>Holy shit what the fuck were they thinking with Nacho, honest to God.
Pleb well and truly filtered.

congrats to vince and other guy, it is slow as hell, nothing hapenning, should be 3 seasons max

>ohh no, electricity le bad

storyline with his brother was really idiotic

Do you also want to dig up all the graves of all the British, USA, Russian and German graves to do a head-count?

There are graveyards and mass graves all over Ireland with the bodies of those who died in the famine. A large number of people also died en route to the Americas, and their bodies were thrown overboard. They died and were thrown overboard at such a rate that it was often noted that sharks would follow the ships.

This is the problem with giving side characters their own series. They work best in moderation. Less is more. It might have been able to work if it was pure 90s-style lawyer kino but instead they tried to give him a goddamn origin story.

Germans are efficient though.

>There are graveyards and mass graves all over Ireland with the bodies of those who died in the famine
Prove it

>A large number of people also died en route to the Americas, and their bodies were thrown overboard.
Oh how fucking convenient.
So you're telling me they had enough money to book a several week voyage on a ship to an entirely new country, but they didn't have enough money to buy a loaf of bread back in Ireland?

>They died and were thrown overboard at such a rate that it was often noted that sharks would follow the ships.
Lmfao, this is like the Jewish fairytales of ancestors being frozen and shattered to pieces or put in masturbation stations.
Moron.

>stereotypes are real
I bet you believe the average German looks like Dolph Lundgren too, right.

there are graveyards and mass graves all over europe for victims of the holocaust. there are huge jewish cemetries and memorial sites dotted all throughout the continent.
the rest of your post seems like pop history fantasist revision shit too

The promise was never substantial enough to fill out more than 2 - 3 seasons.

THIS

I loved it but the Howard hate is too much for me. I’m only watching to prove my theory that Kim survived and they have a happy ending together.

You should watch the latest episode, Howard fights back... literally. :)

Oh good. Yea you correctly guaged that I haven’t watched it yet.

they shoehorned Tuco in literally the very first episode

Filtered

I actually like him cos I would be a loser like Saul if I had to be American lawyer

We are three years away from the BB and he is already set.

Most of allied forces "saving jews" pics is from typhus victim from allied own camps. Allied had camps too y'know for the diseased and those were death sentence cos the camp had typhus

The system made him slimy, only slimy cunts live in American court system. Howard is a slimy cunts too, just richer so he can take moral high ground like a bitch

Nacho is Jesse replacement, I bet in season 7 we get new young fella if this show doesn't stop

The series should have ended after Chuck died, or there should have been one season afterwards of Jimmy turning into a grimy piece of shit to set up BB. For the last 3 seasons, it's just mediocre, boring cartel shit. The only reason why most people give a shit is because the writers keep teasing people with
>G-guys, we're getting closer to Breaking Bad starting, I promise!!
And because people want to see what happens with Gene, the actual show right now is boring, and it has been since Chuck died

>3 years
Is this true? Aren't Jesse and Walt going to show up in season 6? Are they going to have a 3 year time jump, or is this user telling me bullshit

The worst part is his fanbase. I'm watching through bcs with these two friends of mine, and they're both really big Nacho fans, and every time I ask them why they like him they always reply "We really only like him because he's played by Vaas"

I hate normplebs so fucking goddamn much...

They're pretty cool guys most of the time but sometimes they say shit like this that makes me groan. The worst part is that I met one of them on here(not this board, but this site)

I do care about Jimmy, but the showrunners keep forcing this fucking cartel storyline that should never have been a thing to begin with to make sure the low attention span drooling retards keep watching

What are you talking about? It's a great show.

Yes. About 300 000 Jews died.

BCS is unironically the greatest show of all time

>They made him basically impossible to like or root for or identify with because he basically just turns out to be a self-sabotaging asshole.
i think the MCU is more your speed, user

Jimmy is a loser that ruins his own life, Walt is a complete alpha in comparison