/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Francesca Edition

Previous

Attached: Screenshot_20220510-211526_Brave.jpg (1078x609, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q9MMVZU1sOM
youtube.com/watch?v=uX_Hwr_ZCic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this episode fucking sucked

I miss Better Call Saul. This Breaking Bad lite show just doesn't do it for me...

Attached: 1652236661974.jpg (895x727, 126.82K)

Nah you did

After the cartoon of a lifetime, what will be next for the BrBa Cinematic Universe?

Attached: word-image-6-1.jpg (1000x600, 102.24K)

lalo isnt a salamanca. hes a zeegler

>Hey Howard!
>I didn't hear no bell!

Attached: DREDD.png (300x266, 105.57K)

This scene was based

/bcs/ > .

>doesnt appear in Breaking Bad
Gigawagie bros.... is he gonna make it?

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-Gus-Fring-Employees-Lyle.jpg (740x370, 25.6K)

What was she so mad about??

He's sucking off Gus under the desk in BrBa.
>Like this Mr. Fring?
>It is....acceptable.

Better Call a Piece of Shit

Attached: 1652239365824.png (640x639, 89.92K)

I hope he walks in on Gus socking Lalo

Werner Sneedler didn't cave himself

>said the turkey

Attached: l-intro-1615394232.jpg (1600x900, 210.72K)

>TV ratings
Dilate

reminds me of the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon

If this happens im bombing netflix hq but in minecraft

>You've mistaken my kindness for weakness
Was Howard a wolf all along?

>they don't know
It's real. Bince has lost his fucking mind and thinks BCS shares an audience with Steven Universe. Money. Not even once.

>construction of lab on private property spans multiple seasons
>le super secret underground tunnel between houses in public neighborhood casually exists

BRAVO VINCE

This entire scene was fucking ridiculous wtf

Attached: 1234567876543.png (631x612, 534.44K)

I've said this before and the only good spinoff they could make is an in-universe documentary set years later with some independent journalists trying to piece together the legacy of Heisenberg. It ends up being hilariously inaccurate due to the many dead ends and trail of corpses left behind by Walter. Maybe have an interview with an "anonymous associate" of Heisenberg in the shadows and its just Huell.

>Steven universe

That leans more into Big Mouth artstyle than SU

No, it was shit.

Who the fuck is Trent? They’ve never mentioned a Trent character in BCS.

Also is Vince/Gould even involved in this?

>oh gee it's another slow montage at the start that ends on a shot of a random object that will surely be related to the plot later on somehow
>after last season cliffhanger we head straight into 5 episodes of jimmy pulling a dumb prank on howard fucking shit
>irrelevant pretentious slow shots all the time because muh masterful cinematography
>hispanic characters look and sound dumb as fuck

More like
>Better Call Your Doctor To Prescribe You Some Anti-Boredom Medicine

It's a shit location plus she was expecting Kim not Jimmy to be her boss. But she likes money that's why she stuck with him

People keep saying how good the cinematography is, but it feels super forced, most of the time all the "good" shots are just scenes where the show essentially jerks itself off with wacky montages and camera angles that serve no real purpose outside of "look how good it looks"

I love this idea. It has to be made by the film school trio.

Attached: jimmys-latest-scheme-better-call.png (839x471, 621.15K)

Building a tunnel between houses is extremely easy compared to building a lab with top dollar filtration systems so no one could figure out it exists

I don't give a FUCK about Gus and Mike jesus christ it's such a shame that Lalokino is connected to them.

AMC doesn’t care about ratings. They want awards.

>S06E07 of BCS, Jimmy mentions his old highschool buddy, Trent.
"I woudn't be where I am if it weren't for Trent, Kim"
B R A A A A A A A A V V O O

>implying Gus "5D chess" Fring didn't have it built as soon as he moved in that house

Not a series, just a special episode and at the end Bill Burr is watching it and says
>What a bunch of bullshit, fucking Huell. Well at least he got paid
Roll credits

Fat Todd vs Fat Gus, who could eat the most in a contest of the guts?

he's not fat it's just because of the bulletproof vest

> but it feels super forced

‘Forced’ is such a non word, you can’t even describe what that means. How was the tour of Sauls post breaking bad house any more ‘forced’ than the split screen something stupid montages or the ants eating ice cream? These cold opens are basically just foreshadowing events to come.

Then how does that explain his fat face?

Agreed, all the neat shots and GoPro shit just serve to draw attention to itself. It just all feels pretentious and showboaty instead of natural kino.

So it insists upon itself?

But the early seasons with Chuck were objectively the worst

>mr white when i told you i indulged in our shared product......i was not referring to the meth.....

Attached: 3463612.jpg (1000x551, 493.18K)

Non word is such a non word, you can't even describe what that means. How can a word be non? It's ridiculous.
>le i am v smart because i can be needlessly reductionist about anything :^)

reductionist is such a-

Howard did absolutely nothing wrong.

>camera angles that serve no real purpose outside of "look how good it looks"

Spotted the pleb.

Without the flashy montages and cinematography, the show would be a boring piece of shit. The reality is that the premise is paper thin and most certainly not worth 6 seasons. People were wondering for 5 seasons, what will happen to Nacho. Well, we found out, he just died. And it came and went, the whole thing just felt ridiculously underwhelming. And the same will happen with Kim and Howard. The show is completely fucked by having to be a prequel, it limits what certain characters can do, and hinders the storytelling potential massively too.
But all of this is packaged into one of the best produced TV shows ever, so it still feels extremely entertaining.

That was actually real?

Howard got greedy. He should have ended the Sand Piper case.

Howard let's it ride for the firm, screw those old people.

It hasn't come out yet, just got announced like 2 weeks ago
youtu.be/Q9MMVZU1sOM

Why? I haven't heard any valid piece of criticism about it.

Leaning too heavily into the cartel stuff was easily the worst decision they made. As much as I enjoyed it in BB, centering it so heavily around Gus was a mistake. We already know that he "wins" which means that we also already know that Lalo either dies or fucks off permanently. It makes him significantly less interesting. Also, Jimmy is obviously safe.
It also has the side effect of making all the Jimmy stuff feel less interesting. In fact if I'm honest I'd say that the Jimmy part of the show has been getting weaker and weaker since Chuck died.
In the first 3 seasons I thought it was impressive how instead of feeling like a prequel, it felt like a show that happened to be set in the Breaking Bad universe. But since S4 it really does feel like a full on BB prequel.

First 3 seasons where pretty good but then it had to kill chuck

Easy case thanks to Jimmy and Chuck, he'd be a fool to not get the most out of it.
It's not like he's going to die anytime soon, right?

>it's a howard episode

Attached: ham.png (2000x1800, 1.44M)

Said it before and will say again, the entire premise of a Saul character transformation prequel is retarded because Saul isn't a bad enough character to make it interesting how he "became" Saul. He's nowhere near on the level of Gus or Walt or even that psycho Fat Todd. It's like watching a documentary about how someone became a plumber but edited as if it were a documentary about how someone became a serial killer. The absolute worst he does is casually suggest some murders. Like wow who cares. The entire premise is forced and it's laughable that they dragged it out for one season longer than Breaking Bad. The show should have just been what was expected all along, a comedic series about fun scummy lawyer hijinks during the Saul Goodman days instead of the expectations subverted Breaking Bad clone crap they went with. All the best Jimmy scenes in the series are the ones where he's basically acting like Saul would, it's stupid they couldn't see this.

this

This

there already exists a fake "american greed" short
youtube.com/watch?v=uX_Hwr_ZCic

thats actually very true

>be lalo
>say 'i can find out how gus is involved in trying to kill me'
>leaves
>shows up in germany
>nearly fucks Werner Z E E G L E R's wife
>sneaks in
>steals some shit
>leaves
is lalo genuinely the highest power levelled character on this show

And I bet he jumped through that window in a single bound.

hes my favorite cartoon character

Attached: 1652221696266.webm (800x800, 1.23M)

All that trouble to just kill some fried chicken nigger.. instead of killing that ginger wagie Lalo should really of just pulled up to the local KFC with a machine gun. It would of saved him a lot of trouble.

Where the fuck is Kuby

Sleeping.

I wonder if anyone actually believes that

Most normies only care about the Gus part of the show, so yes, i bet there's a lot of people that believe that.

how long is this fucking "mid season break" going to be? Fucking stupid, this shit belongs back in the 2000s where it originated.

>walt and jessie are gonna show up guys!
>they show up in the last 10 seconds of the last episode

still hilarious they straight up announced it

>>they show up in the last 10 seconds of the last episode
BRAVO VINCE!!!

please watch please god we swear something will happen we promise