Anyone else not digging the domestic violence angle this season?

Anyone else not digging the domestic violence angle this season?

It seems silly. Just have Barry and blondie break up

Attached: r2-1.jpg (2560x1920, 481.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/tv/fred-savage-was-quick-to-anger-while-directing-on-tv-show-sets-source/?amp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or has Yea Forums stopped watching altogether?

ive fast forwaded all of her scenes from season 2 onwards. she genuinely ruins the vibe of the show

Yeah, she really seems superfluous in this season.

I'm convinced that the season will end with Barry having to kill Me. Cousineau

user are you 12, or are you an autist?. Gotta be one of those to REALLY think the point of these episodes or that plotline has been domestic violence

>gf gets yelled at
>never gets a hand laid on her
Somehow retards think this is violence.

Buh buh buh little girl say yelling is bad

It's not the point of the season, but as he said, it's an angle. Dumb androgynous cunt is gonna fuck Barry's shit up at some point.

>yelling shouldn’t be punishable
Tell that to Fred Savage

people.com/tv/fred-savage-was-quick-to-anger-while-directing-on-tv-show-sets-source/?amp=true

I don't know how yet but she's definitely going to fuck up Barry's shit.

Also I think NoHo Hank will end up killing Cristobal

This is the downfall season. By the end he'll slap her and call her the c word too. He's a monster.

I wish I could be as stupid as you are, bumbling your way into a show like this and genuinely looking at the screen going "oh no, Barry magically gets out of everything....EXCEPT GETTING CANCELLED OH NO"
have you not seen 2 seasons of how this show works to understand how fucking retarded what you're saying is?

Bro, you should not be shouting in your gf's face, while cornering her against a wall, at her place of work. That's violent.

shes gonna ruin the season for me

Attached: gettyimages-1392273539-612x612.jpg (612x408, 29.87K)

i stopped after this season's episode 2, fuck this show. Who is this for? Rich californian kids who go to drama acting class?
I know the supposed rule in writing is 'write what you know', but that's just lazy mentality. I'm also sick of every third movie revolving around a writer. I mean jesus, get a job!!

Not him, but I have no idea what you're mad about, buddy. Relax

Why the fuck are you talking about being cancelled? If anything she's going to keep mulling over the "abuse" or see another type of incident and somehwo get involved with the detective who took over the case after the previous two died. They've cleared him as a suspect in everything but she'll end up having the cop take another look at him.

>hire woke cunt non-binary actor hired for the shoehorned TOXIC MEN BAD plot line
Another falls victim to the WE WERE FORCED TO HIRE WOMEN WRITERS curse

>Be this user, watching a TV show that satirizes Hollywood culture in almost every single episode
>"Ugh there's just so much annoying California bs in this show bro"
Public education has been successfully dismantled

to this

She's not even a good actress :/

You want somebody to politely tell you to stop chugging dicks and pay attention to the show you're watching? You're in the wrong place champ

Is this supposed to be a guy or girl?

I've only seen first season
they haven't done my boy dirty right?

Attached: Joseph_Gatt_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1513, 202.19K)

Let me worry about how many dicks I chug and you worry about creating coherent posts so we can figure out what you have stuck in your pussy

Lay it on me then? Why is she in the show? What purpose does she serve?

Nice trips. He's gay now, but still generally gets the best lines per episode

The exact same purpose that every other in universe actor on that show fills. Literally the exact same purpose. It's the 3rd season. You can not still be clueless as to what that point is

>Now

Idc that he’s gay, he’s still the best character on the show

this is why the story arc makes zero sense. "Barry is a homicidal maniac who's worked as a hitman for years, killing countless people, including the love of his mentor's life. He then threatens to kill his mentor's family if the mentor doesn't play along with his schizophrenic plan to atone for his sins. That's all well and good, but raising your VOICE to a WOMAN? You've crossed a line there buddy, this won't stand"

The attempt to conflate everything Barry has done to him being a shitty boyfriend is mind numbingly tone deaf. In the writers eyes the greatest crime of all is being problematic, and unless that ends up being some kind of intentional meta satirical twist, it undermines the whole fucking show

What are you even trying to say, m8. Speak plainly or don't post at all

You're either autistic or trolling. Can't tell which.

they ruined our boy Noho Hank

Oh it's pretty fucking plain. You just missed the point of every single acting related plotline on the show. So you missed half the show.

Well, in that case please enlighten me. What prophetic storyline with the teenage girl do you see playing out since you're so all fucking wise?

>meta satirical twist
Would make sense. He can get away with murder but being mean to a blonde woman, society will not stand for that

nah hank was always gay. this wasn't a retcon gay character they pulled out of a hat. still and always was the best character in the show.

He's not going to say anything of substance. Just going to spew some more vague condescending bullshit. He's autistic. This is all he has.

the problem isn't him being gay it's him now having no other personality traits than lol me and cristolbal are gay
there's no tension to their hidden relationship being found out either so every scene just feels like a waste

Seriously. I still don't know what homeboy is pissed off about

I forgot how last season went other than what happened to cousinous gf, why is Barry so sad and mad now

He was double-crossed by Fuchs, killed all the Chechens, Bolivians, and that fat Asian bitch and her army.

But basically, Barry is losing his sanity this season. Hence seeing bullet holes in the foreheads of Cousineau and his gf. And the dumb shit plot he came up with to try and avoid killing Cousineau

>mass murderer
Haha, oh he’s so cute! I hope good things happen for him
>yells at his girlfriend in public
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE HE COULD HURT SOMEONE

Autism is a hard life I imagine. Lot to be angry about.

Anyway, if this season didn't have a 3 year gap from the last, I could see gender fluid bitch just being some vapid young "woke hollywood" caricature, but they're giving her screen time in a way they didn't with other industry cutouts. Still think she ends up getting the detective back onto Barry or in a quest to make the general audience hate Barry, they have him kill her for some reason.

Acting class was pretty much his whole life and its gone.

How is it three years in the future? In the first episode Cousineau confronts Barry about what Fuchs told him at the end of the last season

>tfw can't have a fruity character without him being gay

Attached: 1641944438512.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

He was better as a sexually ambiguous weirdo. Its not a coincidence that he's officially gay the same season they're doing the barry is an abusive boyfriend plot

Sorry, 2-3 years in terms of production.

it would feel weirder if he was not gay

Attached: 357ab8f7-bd46-11ec-be70-e9a7851b8fda.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

>Barry kills the non-binary teen for exposing him and crashing his relationship with no survivors

I kind of want to see this, actually

Attached: tumblr_prscioc7DR1wcrw7bo6_r1_540.gif (540x300, 123.93K)

I was liking the show plot until that little girl character became involved. She's a terrible character. She sees Barry yell once, is told he has PTSD, and gets angry sometimes but never violent and she's such a scholared feminist she just KNOWS he's going to hurt her. It doesn't even feel meta at all. She's a lifetime orignal movie character.

Why do so many shows like Barry end up making sure you know their likable anti-hero is irredeemably evil. It's like they're scared people will get the wrong idea.

same. wanna see barry pop a cap in her ass like Chris, but will not happen. instead she will help in some way or another to out Barry most indefinably

that's not noho hank

>doesnt realise the point of the show is that the retarded young girl is in the wrong
cmon man

Eh, I think the show is sympathetic to her more than Barry

>I'm convinced that the season will end with Barry having to kill Me.
based schizo

Attached: man eating tiny briefcase.jpg (264x264, 13.81K)

i thought so too the first episode but left the latest episode feeling more that it was leaning into her being uncomfortable but not really understanding the full picture, maybe thats just my impression tho. I certainly hope thats the case, at least

im retarded, was meant as a reply to obviously

It's realismkino. Barry is abusive but Sally a shit gf and as a wise cuckold once said, "Every ass-whooping does not just fall out of the sky"

She is very surface-level and a liar who is capitalizing on her made up background. I actually think it's more likely that the teen outs Sally for being a phony and points out that even though she made up the Missouri abuse she's actually living it now with Barry