Untitled

Attached: dumb kraut.png (408x461, 324.18K)

Zieeeeegleeerrr

what's he up to man what's he doing

Attached: pwbDTrM.jpg (1256x720, 63.91K)

Looks like Rian Johnson but with a less round head.

Ah hah eh erm ehem, I am so sooorry Michael. It was just ahm eh just a few pictures on ah... how-you-say on facebook feed. My friends wanted to see what I have been uuup toooo. Do not worry my friend, the work will continuuuee.

I was worried Lalo would kill the dog (Wiener Ziegler)

the dog knows a lot and might have valuable information for lalo later

werner was a dumbass
don't @ me

Attached: 1611863755986.jpg (657x527, 197.58K)

This guy caused problems the entire dig and one night he said "vee are both old, Michael..." and then they became best friends. Truly impeccable writing.

VER
NIER
ZZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE
ZZ EE EE
ZZ EE EE
ZZ EE EE
ZZ EEEEE EEEEEE
ZZ EE EE
ZZ EE EE
ZZ EE EE
ZZZzzzzzz EEEEEEE EEEEEEEE
-gler

no he didnt, he didnt do shit besides the moaning about his wife, it was that other younger german dude always doing weird shit

Kai was a red herring, Werner ruined everything. I can understand feeling trapped and missing somebody but holy fuck he only had to make it a few more months and he could go home and bathe in cash with his wife. Mike went out of his way to make things as comfortable as possible.

Werner was ass drunk and going through withdraws

Didn't Werner cause that accident that set them back so much or am I remembering wrong?

How is this still making me laugh

he doesn't need to, he's an animal whisperer.
What the comprehensive list of lalo powers now?
>mega-jumps
>going invisible
>animal whisperer
>language comprehension
>legendary tracker
>an army of clones to use as body doubles
Is there more?

What's sneed up to man, what is he doing?

Kim's feet

That was neither Kai nor Werner, just one of the workers, and it only sets them back a few weeks or less iirc

And he's gonna get cheekly shot by some elderly chilean fag

Weeeeeeeeeeeeerner Zieeeeeeeeeeeeeegler. Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiegler.

I love a later scene when Gus asks Nacho what Lalo is up to and he says "He doesn't tell me shit, all he does is ask about some guy called 'Ziegler'"

I highly doubt that Werner even knew he was working for the cartel up until Mike let him know that he was going to kill him. Mike should have been more direct with him on his first warning. You don't muck around with insinuations when dealing with ESLs.

hrrrmm.. y'know
*scratches under chin*
whatever it is,
*sneers*
you think
*starts deshelling pistachios for 5 minutes*
is going to happen here
*falls asleep*
it's not
*effortlessly beats up spry young thugs*
gunna go down
*nods to nacho*
the way reddit thinks it is

Attached: 1652149612323.jpg (223x447, 23.77K)

>construction of lab on private property spans multiple seasons
>le super secret underground tunnel between houses in public neighborhood casually exists

BRAVO VINCE

Like some said in the previous thread, Vince asked for D&D for assistance

>wernet dies while on a top secret job because he couldn't stand going another day without seeing his beloved wife
>she actually considers letting a random american tourist she met at a bar go back home with her after ONE (1) interaction, possibly resulting in sex on top of their marital bed

bros....

you have to understand that Germans are emotional retards. look how they are self-destructing their economy right now. the Frankfurt School brainwashing of collective holohoax guilt only makes it worse

It's called being a woman

For me, it looks like James Cameron

LET ME IN MARGARET.
I'M FROM THAT SMALL TOWN IN NEW MEXICO WHERE YOUR HUSABAND DIED, NO CONNECTION.

Attached: 1651174242493.jpg (1280x720, 239.64K)

Werner wanted to get back to his wife because he knew she would cheat on him

Why do you think he was so insistent on seeing her? He knew she'd be on the first cock carousel in reaching distance if he wasn't around enough

holy science put me in the hecking wholesome screenshot

Easy to assume Gus had the secret house long before that. The simpler question is why not just have the house next door and have a secret entranceway for both houses.

i think it's more her getting drunk at a bar than having an intimate connection with a man, your point is valid either way

She was just being cordial, Margarethe would never do that.

not my call

Sam Hyde's looking good.

. > /bcs/

What will happen to Howard?

>husband dies under misterious circumstances on some town in new mexico
>guys shows up at the place you are claiming she's from said town
>doesn't rise the slightest suspicion
How fucking stupid do you have to be

Wha are your guys’ thoughts on Breaking Bad and it’s cast of characters? Is it Reddit or the best show ever made?

feeeeedler... seeeeeeeeeedler..

>sneed, you happy?
formerly.

Okay.

he's going to bite off more than he can chew in trying to catch jimmy in the act

I predict he's going to fumble his way into a scenario where jimmy and kim are in trouble because of lalo, shows up, and gets killed as a result

this season blows and it's because of shit like that
>muh 45 minutes of characters just trudging around concernedly
>mfw
>directed by a different woman each time
great, good job retards

Attached: mfw kelso.png (704x528, 414.38K)

do you guys think Margarethe can fuck? She probably hasn't had sex in years and women who haven't fucked in awhile tend to really throw it around in the sack

>breaking bad seasons 3 & 4 have the same narrative arc and events as seasons 1 & 2
>breaking bad seasons 5 & 6 have the same narrative arc and events as seasons 3 & 4
>breaking bad seasons 7 & 8 have the same narrative arc and events as seasons 5 & 6
>better call saul seasons 3 & 4 have the same narrative arc and events as seasons 1 & 2
>better call saul seasons 5 & 6 have the same narrative arc and events as seasons 3 & 4

breaking bad season 1 & 2
>walter and jesse set up meth lab, but they end up having to abandon it and don't make much money. they also kill a rival meth king.
breaking bad season 3 & 4
>walter and jesse set up le new meth lab but end up having to abandon it and also end up giving up a lot of their money again. back to le beginning again. they also kill a rival meth king
breaking bad season 5 & 6
>this time the meth lab is even biggerer and betterer. walter and jesse end up killing their boss though woopsies so all the money is pretty much gone. their boss was the rival meth king this time
breaking bad season 7 & 8
>this time its jesse's meth lab but hes a slave so he doesn't make any money from it. walter eventually comes along and kills the rival meth kings who were stealing all of jesse's meth money. yippee
better call saul season 1 & 2
>wow saul got the good case and now his law office is popping off hes going to upgrade it but woopsie chuck fucked him so now he has to fuck chuck over and kim hates him
better call saul season 3 & 4
>saul got an even biggerer and betterer case and now he gets to work for the big law firm. but chuck fucked him so he has to quit to fuck chuck back. now kim really hates him
better call saul season 5 & 6
>wow saul is merging offices with kim but look out hes called saul goodman now and kim hates that. but his saul goodman business is still more satisfying for him. chuck fucked him and kim hates him for killing chuck back. now theyre reluctantly married waow

if you don't see how formulaic the shows are you're ngmi

Attached: 85980662-FFAF-4D7F-A306-4CECBE5B8617.jpg (750x445, 83.6K)

So you enjoyed the first two episodes then since it didn’t have that

>he thinks film is about the plot

He might get knocked off by paranoid Gus, since putting a tail on someone who already has a tail is a recipe for disaster.

I bet she doesn't give blowjobs, she's too attractive and high class for that.

I can't believe he actually fucking went to germany what the fuck
Lalo is way overqualified, can't wait to see him die in some stupid way like getting hit by a car driven by a coked-up Howard

t. Cliff

It’s weird considering how retarded Tuco and the other Salamanca’s are, how charismatic and clever Lalo is. He must’ve had a good dad.

saul freaks out about lalo having sent the masked jesse and walk in breaking bad. IF he's gonna die, saul is not gonna know about it

a good dad lol. youre just born with it. or not

wrong idiot

Realistically, he will probably die in the crossfire of Jimmy and Kim's cartel shenanigans. Or he will end up going crazy like Chuck, as he uncovers more and more secrets about Jimmy's double life but won't have the evidence to prove it. I think Howard's fate will be directly tied to the reason why we don't hear anything about Kim in BB. Whatever happens to him will make her finally leave Saul for good.

yeah dude youre right, a show where the protagonist gets what they strive for in the first season without opposition would be great! i bet your best friend is Rian Johnson.

howard will not be done dirty, i think he's just gonna go off grid in a muh spiritual country probably after having uncovered "the conspiracy" because he's not "jimmy"

I just want to make her smile, bros...

Attached: 192562783613258.jpg (1006x746, 193.55K)

I know, that's why I think he will die in some retarded, irrelevant way

I don't know why people think that just because Howard isn't in BrBa that this means something "happened" to him. He's an attorney, BrBa wasn't exactly a legal drama, Saul was the only lawyer with real screentime. There's no reason to think he didn't just continue running his firm and ignore Jimmy and his shenanigans

Slippin' Kimmy a shit
Moral Kim a best

But why the fuck would he mention nacho there..?
Originally, it seemed like some kind of slippin jimmy scheme that fucked over lalo with the help of nacho.
But now that shit got so unnecessarily convoluted, it makes no real sense unless lalo meets up with saul again

Of course. Because she had to go to work the next morning and all...

This.
I already dislike saul for corrupting her with his stupid shit

Lalo is never seeing Saul again

>saul for corrupting her
YOU FOOKIN WOT, CHUD?
Don't take away her agency lie=ke that, do you ahve any idea how insulting that is? SHE currupted Jimmy, she CREATED Saul.
>the car
her idea
>the offfice
her idea
>the slogan
her idea
Saul would be nothing without Kim you fookin racist go back to /pol/

Attached: 1650893941965.png (646x431, 218.06K)

saul in bb is the permabroken jimmy stuck in slip mode, meaning you better expect something horrible to happen to kimmy, which would be his fault

oh wow she recommended a model of car to him gee willikers she's such a scheming mastermind amazing

SHE'S MADE OF STERNER STUFF, CHUD

Attached: 1l2if201t8k41.jpg (640x363, 53.38K)

>cringes my nips off of my chest
bravo gilligan

>speedwatched seasons 3, 4 and 5
ngmi

FOOK OFF ROICISTS!!! FOOK ROIGHT OFFF!!!!!

Attached: 1651012408322.jpg (1280x720, 44.39K)

Lalos actor said Bob had his heart attack when they were filming a scene together

no refunds

>pfiiiiiiiiiizzzeeeeeeeeeerrr

I can't believe Nacho is fucking dead.

easier to surveil from across the road

this episode was shit.

>already setting up the wacky way Gus is gonna take Lalo out in the lab
>boxing match scene was fucking lame
>Sandpiper... who even cares?
>le ebin we gonna fuck howard over plan that no one actually cares about continues.
Thank fuck for the last 10 minutes, Lalo saved this boring mess.

Can we stop ignoring the elephant in the room here? How the fuck did Lalp escape through that small window?

Dude, i was thinking the same :D
its soooo wacky how Lalo keeps jumping and getting into tight spots. XD This is definitely not the director getting lazy, but its all pre-planed by master vince :O
i bet they are gonna reveal Lalo as part of the MCU)))))

>show establishes he can turn invisible not 5 minutes beforehand
>HURR DURR HOW'D HE GET OUT THE WINDOW

i've honestly had enough of you retards. watch the fucking show.

>who even cares?
Kim does. That's why they're doing this all in the first place.

Have Jim and Kim ever actually bonded over anything other than pulling slippin bullshit?

ACTUAL NEW

He's a beaner. It's what they do. They contort their bones like cats do.