Daily reminder that Star Trek is saved

Attached: score.jpg (1248x1288, 280.89K)

Attached: SNW.png (766x696, 289.69K)

Will Mike and Rich review it or did Picard break them completely?

They might review it but not right away. They're probably going to come up with a dumb skit first to explain why they end up going back.

Is that...Blackagar Boltagon?

It's just more Diversity Trek but people actually like the ship.

>filter midwits and maxwits
>only dimwits watch the show
>only dimwits rate the show
Clever.

>It's just more Diversity Trek but people actually like the ship.
Yeah the diversity is two white dudes and a harem of 10/10 sluts.

maybe they watched the first episode, remembered that they liked the first episodes of Seasons 1 and 2 of Picard, and realized the same thing was going to happen with this show

>shills in full force tonight
>the longer the show goes on, the worse it gets
they already cancelled their subscriptions probably so I'd say no

Attached: shills.png (536x426, 133.72K)

it's literally most of the same people
>fool me once...

Attached: 1474941258697.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

Man, CBS All Access must be bleeding subscribers for it to be this desperate with the shilling

Based white lead show kicking ass

>remembered that they liked the first episodes of Seasons 1 and 2 of Picard
>things that didn't happen
They were shitting on them from Day 1.

The anti-white falseflaggers already coming out of the woodwork.

Attached: 1652233978203.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Kurtzman mind broke them like in a Chinese cartoon. I bet he raped every one of Rich's virgin holes with his slimy tentacles.

>Yes user, it's me

Attached: 1652109276489.jpg (783x604, 68.88K)

In the actual scene, he called Jan 6 a fight for freedom kek.

Attached: Jan6.jpg (1061x1077, 191K)

>a hero named george floyd
these /pol/ edits always take it too far

Cope more shill.
Star Trek won't be "saved" until you get right of that jew in charge

>Blackagar Boltagon
If anyone is unaware, this literally is his name, its not a joke

Most people have known this for decades, user.

re-watch their first re:views of the first episodes from s1 and s2. they literally say it's ok but consider it's only the first 10minutes of a 10hour movie. even episode 1 of season 2 they said, while in 'hell,' it was 'ok' and 'they didn't hate it.' but then they got to episode 4 and it just....downhill yo

shut up faggot

>consider it's only the first 10minutes of a 10hour movie
That's the key thing. Neither of those seasons were episodic.

Just like the Mandalorian saved Star Wars, ammirite xD

So.. How digestible is it for old star trek fans?

You normally wouldn't drink piss, but if you're literally dying of dehydration, you'll drink piss. This show is that piss.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING

Attached: 1652116454844.jpg (1080x905, 126.01K)

This bitch just saw her two friends get their heads literally popped and her response is to smirk? It was so out of place it threw me off for the rest of the movie.

Is the entire season out? If reviews stay this high for the entire season I might watch it, but Kurtzman and co have shown they can write a premise but they can't follow through

Das jus how it be in da hood ma nigga

Who even trusts """professional critics""" anymore?

>spams shill like a bot

>88
say no more

This ,i mean after 13 years of garbage trek its like a 6/10 wich is 6 more then evertyhing else they produce in that time lapse.

That's why they got other writers to do the rest.

>join ST shitpost group on FB because I saw an attention bajoran workers meme
>this is the unironic shit you see
yeah looks like i'm out of touch and consumers really are just retarded

Attached: file.png (711x679, 134.35K)

Rich is fine, Mike is just a bitch.

WAIT, DON-

Attached: DDUL7JQVoAESUVi.jpg (1000x418, 69.1K)

this is still better then most of the ones I've seen they are all full of actual trannies

What an ugly nigger
What is it about negros that makes the species sexual dimorphism so absent? That's identical to the male negro

I'll stop when you stop shilling

I'll stop when you stop botting.

Asians have the same problem, just flipped.

Attached: did they send me daughters... when i asked for sons.jpg (2276x2116, 1.14M)

I don't see the problem

You know it's just a nonstop gangrape.

Attached: 1611195962843.gif (498x280, 1.97M)

Actually using some bots to combat your blatant shilling wouldn't be so bad.
It's not like you changed script from your last 5 failed threads about this show no one is watching

>So.. How digestible is it for old star trek fans?
It's essentially The Orville, only less comedic. Does it look and feel like actual Star Trek? More than STD and Picard, but still not really. It's a good Star Trek -inspired show so far, though. If you could handle The Orville, you'll probably like it.

I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee; that says, "fool me once, shame on; shame on you. Fool me; you can't get fooled again."

"real" fans are the worst. They have an emotional investment to protect. They're like die-hard sports fans.

You shouldn't feel bad for being out of touch with actual retards. That's like sitting at the special ed table at lunch and wishing you were spazzing out and groaning like everyone else.

>Actually using some bots wouldn't be so bad
Called it.

From a commercial standpoint, it is though.

>be Current Year of Clown Era tv exec
>have a property that is a household name but typically only appeals to autistic men
>how do we make this more 'inclusive' (read: get more people to watch it)
>chop 30 IQ points off the show but keep the same setting and trappings like uniforms
>include a sprinkling of fan service to trick new audience into thinking they're part of the gang now. Has to be shit virtually any normie would know (e.g. REMAMBER SPOCK!!!!?!!!???), not something like deep lore from a random DS9 ep, though you can throw a few bits of that in there to keep the autists hooked
>remove any thought required from the viewer - issues are presented as black and white, characters emote heavily (no nuance or misunderstanding possible) and all stakes are save-the-universe
>women, minorities and midwits can now watch the show and larp as star trek fans
>execs massively expand the fanbase of a dumb nerd show they don't watch, and all it took was some autists getting pissed off (they can just call them racists/incels and use that as marketing)

The devil himself could not have come up with something this evil

Pic related was the last sincere trek we'll ever get

Attached: ETbk5RAWsAIeTef.jpg (750x422, 79.12K)

It's a show aimed at making women and niggers feel smart, what do you expect

This is also what they did with the UK vs US versions of Utopia btw

The UK one is art (S1 at least), and quite subtle. It's a rare show where the main characters may not be in the right, the viewer has to make up their own mind.

The US version cuts the IQ in half an turns it into a show that can be watched while scrolling through instagram because all the characters scream exposition repeatedly.

This makes complete sense from a commercial standpoint as you make more money if more people watch it. The smarter you make it, the less people can understand it, so what's the point

And I called your shilling

Anyone else remember how awesome hell on wheels was? Anson Mount carried the whole show

Beep Boop

>Pic related was the last sincere trek we'll ever get
I sympathize with you really believing that because that was the Trek you grew up with but TNG was actually the last sincere Trek.

Attached: brenna-odell (2).jpg (486x509, 57.57K)