Stop right there Wanda! This is my friend...

>Stop right there Wanda! This is my friend, Blackagar Boltington and he'll cut you down in an instant with a simple whisper from his mouth. I'd advise you not to do anything to it...

Attached: The Illuminati.png (1756x1176, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QJ1f9dxfgps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/QJ1f9dxfgps

Haha and then she open mouth kisses him to the point that it's disgusting and beautiful all at the same time haha lol lmao jk that is cap fr fr.

>2 male characters that should hold their own instantly die
>2 female characters that shouldn't hold their own put up an actual fight
Hmm.

Comic Reed would have had some device or plan to neutralize Wanda, not this retard attempting to physically attack the reality warper

>Xavier jobs hard to Wanda

what a load of shit

Attached: 1651690293927.webm (720x1280, 371.21K)

>2 female characters that shouldn't hold their own put up an actual fight
they get yeeted in 30 seconds flat. the illuminati were clearly incompetent and cocky bastards. captain carter threw her shield and was still looking behind when it got flung back. she could not do that all day.

He didn't die, it was a hallucination induced by Wanda. None of them are dead.

what cope… explain how u came upon that

She somehow gets actual hits in. Neither of them got magic insta-gibbed like the male characters did.

user the only dumbasss in that group is Reed Richard's.

My only question is WHY FIGHT WANDA WITHOUT MORDO????

MORDO IS YOUR ONLY SORCERER!!!

also why does mordo literally disappear from the movie. He makes a quip after fighting and then is never seen again. Him and strange could have easily fought back Wanda.

It must have been resorts because I read somewhere that friendly mordo dies helping strange escape Wanda. They must have reshot it for the wacky cameos instead.

You see Xavier put his fingers to his head. This was to give Wanda a hallucination, after that the illuminati left to let Wanda kill Strange and America

Why does nobody ever just shoot Wanda in the back of the head with a normal gun

He got stuck in that pit strange jumped out of with the magic cucking cuff still on him which is even funnier than him just disappearing from the movie.

just watched this movie. seriously wtf was all of this? this plot is retarded as hell, even as MCU fan u could easily skip this crap

was it sam raimi fault? is he overrated? im still trying to process this..

thats bs!
they should've at least shown that properly if that was the case

Ok so then explain the rest of the movie? Are we just seeing what xavier wanted to let wanda see? I don’t buy it the only time i rember him putting his hand on his head as to show strange how they defeated thanos.

aww we’re u scared too & thought it should have been rated R too?

Wanda is literally swarming with black magic and demons at that point (which Xavier has no mental control over)
She wouldn't even have to put up much of a fight before Xavier went insane by proximity

There's literally a part where she gets shot and just heals it with magic instantly
Have sex

Raimi brought interesting flair to the production. The music, editing, and photography were mostly great.

Film should have just focused between Strange and Wanda with Mordo being the fakeout villain and Wanda submitting to the dark hold over time.

The movie just makes her the Saturday morning cartoon villain right out of the gate and America the walking lesbian plot device just muddles things even further.
Cut America. Cut the Illuminati. More Wong, Mordo, and Strange. I'm already sock of Avengers and multiverses and time travel. I wanted Doctor Starnge 2. Not The Boys.

Wanda blew all her mana early on, thus had to resort to right-click attacks after that

>I want solo stand alone adventures

go watch dc u bum

Xavier is a literal god in the psychic realm, he would have detected Wanda as a threat and locked her away almost instantly.

He's done it to cosmic beings immensely more powerful then Wanda.

This move is shit.

Someone has been shitposting the same thing for the last 3 days.
Seeing this on Wednesday. Thanks for advertising the movie

Remember that there are two versions of Wanda and thus two consciousnesses. He seemed to have entered Mommy Wanda's mind and then was mogged by Lonely Wanda

is that jim?

Why would that matter? There were two consciousnesses Jean Grey and one was the Phoenix, a being of nearly limitless power and he was able to supress it with his mind.

fuck off with your bait. I only watched the first trailer and went in blind expecting nothing
>it should have been rated R too?
no. but it not being R rated is no excuse on how much raimi held himselft in horror elements. The scene of wanda invading the temple, being an literal demon was good, but not as good as it could've been. It's like they didn't know what to do and kept throwing stuff around.

Phoenix is no where near as powerful as Wanda, and Wanda probably tricked him into thinking he had control. He was too distracted trying to help Mommy Wanda

He tried to use mind power on wanda, but failed and end up dead, the whole thing with the illuminati is just hubris. Which is comic accurate

No she isn't, not even fucking close.

No Jim is clearly asian u dolt

>right-click attacks
what the fuck are you talking about you terminally online cretin

I’m just messin bro, chill out.

Attached: 734160AD-FD0B-480F-9500-87A5CFC78D6A.jpg (454x470, 35.81K)

>comic accurate
Lol if this movie was comic accurate the illuminate would have murdered her as soon as she showed up not tried to talk her down they aren't good guys.

If it was comic accurate Black Bolt wouldn't have freaked out and he would be immune to his own power or if your being generous his freak out would have leveled the entire city.

You can't say "it le comic accurate" without actually knowing the comics you fucking pleb.

he doesn’t know the most overrated game in the esport scene.

Attached: 1A00642B-B72D-4960-B25C-55F5527E4BFE.gif (300x296, 1.88M)

Why didn't the illuminati have their variant of Scarlett Witch?

>I would advise not having a conversation with him.

>30 seconds flat
This is a RD reference

Wando was so fucking hot in this movie

All Wandas are mommies

because she actually had kids and didn’t need to hold a town hostage to manifest a fake family?? Keep up user

Attached: C4563950-5C46-4020-BB04-2F5C3109D06E.jpg (2000x3000, 504.05K)

this movie kinda sucked but i dont know what id add to make it better. maybe it shouldnt exist?

>Ok so then explain the rest of the movie?
Once they leave that universe the hallucination wears off.
>the only time i rember him putting his hand on his head as to show strange how they defeated thanos.
That's when he did it.

Finally a high IQ take

In her burka? This version is a severe downgrade

Attached: AxcZY1f.jpg (698x1623, 552.04K)

true

Attached: BFD1049C-D6D7-41FD-B2E5-F363E8FFF9B5.jpg (1242x2439, 1.77M)

Film makes no sense. Why they were so adamant about controlling doctor strange but blew off Wanda is completely out of characyer. There's hubris and then there's the studio wanting a shock factor "it's just like suicide squad/the boys/invincible" moment.
What a waste

Scarlet Witch is more powerful than celestials, titans or beings like Dormammu/Phoenix to the point where her transformation ended Kang's ability to control the timeline.
Phoenix and Xavier job hard to her canonically and theoretically.
Also point to one movie canon moment where Xavier wasn't jobbing at every fucking turn. He jobs to a literal tinfoil hat guy with magnets and you think he can solo a person who is canonically stronger than Satan himself?

>niggmarvel's stance

Attached: 1580622838359.jpg (348x321, 18.61K)

gibs milkies now plz

Attached: AE05AC03-2957-4CFE-8409-89B4119FA124.jpg (1280x1280, 259.09K)

This

Attached: 1652221945260.jpg (1200x800, 298.07K)

Her wide-eyed Ultron alt-girl cleavage phase was the best. Even the corny accent.

what does jobs & jobbing mean ?

This was totally in character for Reed though, he's a dumbass when it comes to magic.

Fuck cleavage, it's all about the toned arms and the pits under em

Attached: 1652139241610.jpg (750x409, 21.96K)

She has her accent back a bit in this movie. Was hot desu. Where can i find an eastern euro mommy like her?

Attached: EA4E761F-E0D2-41C6-9A61-A6923F568A85.jpg (2048x2048, 375.76K)

It means pic rel

Attached: 1652196902139.jpg (1284x720, 242.57K)

i'll answer because the other guy is probably a Yea Forums tourist, but it means to lose badly against someone

What???

That makes no sense whatsoever

There are multiple dr strange but only one Wanda?

So stupid

>Why they were so adamant about controlling doctor strange but blew off Wanda is completely out of characyer.
Because their Strange destroyed a universe. Their Wanda did jack shit.

wrestling term, to job or do the job for someone is to lose to them, i.e. Bret Hart didn't want to job to Shawn Michaels in Canada.

Can u imagine just hearing that… i’d post a pic but it’s a lil nsfw & got warned by lame jannies earlier

Attached: 143B4E96-A099-4763-B1AF-5B74307F801F.jpg (1002x568, 143.29K)

also lurk moar lil faggot

Faggot ass nigga. Pits? Feet? TITS you fucking idiot. TITS and ASS get men excited. Not covering up a pretty woman from head to toe.

Attached: 3A05CF25-1399-4CB2-A5C3-AEC21EE9DFCB.jpg (379x359, 30.06K)

cringe

There's only one Lezmerica, so why can't there be only one Scarlet Witch.
Plenty of Wandas but only one prophesied multiversal ruler/destroyer Scarlett Witch

What do u mean? The Wanda in the illuminati’s universe has kids. She didn’t need to hold a town hostage to larp family time, hence why she used her to dream walk.

Attached: 5596EAC0-9664-4DDA-B9E3-28ACCB667AB2.png (443x449, 205.14K)

Pits get me so excited I can't even describe it, especially when they're sweaty and a bit hairy or both. Feet are alright

Tits draw me in but demonic red eyes keep me there

>I could do this all day
So sick of this meme line. It was groanworthy in Endgmame already.

pits can be hot, clean free of hair ofc. Especially if the are shown with side boob

Is there a name for a fetish for display of power? Cratolagnia?

Attached: 8D07DECD-3929-4FB5-A4B1-C8A11D5F13FB.jpg (800x450, 75.81K)

Your liberal use of job was entirely distracting.

Can you try again without being a gigantic faggot?

Also "her transformation"... was she transformed here, no she wasn't. The bitch was limping after fighting a bunch of robots and getting into a tussel with Cap. Nergo

she can fuck with reality, but shes not a psychic and X is the one of the most powerful ones. He could have given her a coma.

Gay... might was well say feet you degenerate

consistently lose to or be a character that is always getting reckt. Yamcha from dragon ball.

Xavier can’t bypass a helmet

>solos your Scarlet Witch in every universe
Heh nothing personal

Attached: 1652110342646.jpg (686x634, 63.34K)

He looks like he has Klinefelter syndrome. Disgusting.

Magic trumps psychic powers see

>he's literally me

kek

Sould lose weight, shave and start taking hormones.

Why did she even say that line... it was something Steve said when he was a little weak scrub.

Member berries

I didn't see the movie

So you can't use movie facts against me

It's not fair

maybe watch it before making a statement about it? lol

Magneto's helmet isn't magic

it's an old circus term!