Youtube stories that could make decent stories

a chad slowly becoming insane? pure kino

Attached: Connor-Murphy.8.jpg (850x850, 134.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVBK4pG7pTg
youtu.be/fl7fz__6B-4?t=393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I despise the person he used to be but i dont know if he deserved what became of him

what's he up to nowadays
last I saw he was making out and having sex with homeless trannies under a bridge

You mean Chad realizing what it takes to ditch the normie retard bait and instead make kino

Whatever happened to him anyways.

He faked being Chad, and reaped the consequences.

He wasn't a chad. He was an insecure dork that abused roids,, and then when he finally "made it" he fried his brain on other drugs.

I watched his 40 days fast live it was pure kino

>become enlightened
>''insane''
man these hylics are out of control these days

There's a decent youtube documentary on him losing his mind. Steroids will not only fuck with your physical health but also will inflate the shit out of your ego and when you come off all of it topples like jenga

Isn’t he back to normal now or is he still crazy?

did he lost all of his hair yet?

>takes shrooms ONCE
>starts eating shit and drinking piss

he's another case of following the McMindfulness industry in the states

not into chads but I'd let him pound my boy hole any day

No idea who this is. Where’s the documentary?

>McMindfulness
I thought it was ayuhasca or whatever drugs shit?

>abs caving-in to your abdomen
holy FUCK that looks disgusting

I have no pity for roidies. They're cheaters who have essentially destroyed the fitness industry through mis/disinformation, and retards who do not exercise don't realize the people they worship are cheating.

let this be a lesson, when doing psychedelics you must be in the right state of mind.
this nigga fried his brain, hes probably still trapped in his own mind.

yeah i can't imagine how dehydrated he was for that picture. probably at least 2 days without water.

Attached: 1648901737681.png (1536x2048, 2.32M)

Seems to be back to basically the same place he was before he lost his mind in the first place. What a pointless exercise, drugs never lead to real enlightenment

It wasn’t roids that fucked his mind up, he was taking psychedelics every 2 hours, every day.

He took ayahuasca and who knows what else daily for weeks/months during and after a 40 day fast.
TL;DR
>fitness YouTuber with a side of PUA
>starts losing hair from roids
>goes off of all roids and fasts for 40 days
>does a fuck ton of ayahuasca, probably also every other drug known to man
>makes full blown schizo videos like
>I was going to link them but now I see he’s deleted them all
>it was just schizo gibberish and distorted video of nonsense with “psychedelic” visualizer type overlays
>says he’s god, says he’s gay, posts his SSN and credit card info on Instagram
>gets hospitalized
>gets back on roids
>still seems like a donkey on the edge, but not actively psychotic

This nigger be bald as fuck these days frfr

>look how much meat i eat so i can fuck braindead girls, screw global warming!
day of the rope when

He did some ayahuasca and started micro dosing alot and had some sort of psychotic break of some sort. Nobody is really sure, but most people think:
a) he had some sort of underlying mental health issues like schizophrenia or some psychotic disorder that reared it's ugly head.
b) he is a very shallow and narcissistic person who cant handle psychedelics, introspection and went off the deep end.

These days he's just posting random gobbly gook on instagram. Nobody knows if it's for attention or if he's actually gone off the deep end. Or both.

He did ayahuasca every 2 hours and went insane. Would be boring movie.

Words can be beautiful

>chad
A mentally ill insecure attention seeker that needs roids to look good isn't a chad
Just like you will never be a woman

kek
his psycehdelic filter schizo videos with that yoda alien puppet were fucking hilarious
you forgot to mention that he began drinking mens cum and eating his own shit and uploading it on camera, or the time his apartment flooded and he was swimming in the floodwater

link me to his pr0n

Oh yeah, and the crying breakdown videos and going streaking at the US open for gay rights.
What a guy.

he wasn't a chad. this wouldn't happen to a real chad, he was a simple brad

ding ding ding

>homosexual
>H-he just went crazy one day!!
Say it ain't so

>fasts for 40 days

You forgot to mention he also promoted eating your own jizz in order to recycle your spiritual energy.....kek

He wasn't homosexual before, you idiot. He tons of girls fawning after him. The drugs busted his brain.

who dis nigga

>t. schizo

Didn't he drink someone else's jizz to gain their spiritual energy?

got mindbroken and became a sissy

Yeah dude being 100 pounds and eating shit is enlightened. Fuck all deadheads who think tricking their brains with drug chemicals is enlightenment. It’s like the number 1 golden rule in occultist or esoteric societies that drugs aren’t a cheat code to enlightenment, you have to fast, practice semen retention and meditate if you do all of that drugs can help sometimes but a normie taking mushrooms isn’t going to have anything special other then their Brian chemicals getting rape d

Yeah it was mine. I told him he needed someone else's spirit inside him but he wouldn't allow me to deliver my manna personally.

Was it kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=QVBK4pG7pTg

Despite his good looks, this guy was never a chad. He always had beta energy.

>last I saw he was making out and having sex with homeless trannies under a bridge

I think I missed this episode...

It was a callback to that one episode of Alf

this faggot was never a chad

because he compensated for his insecurities by getting jacked, but those insecurities still shone through

an ugly fuck who does their own thing and is confident in themselves >> roid monkey with security issues

Attached: E5CDBACF-6D41-4761-85A4-F294227DEF70.jpg (505x640, 159.83K)

This dipshit spent like 2 hours on the first Elden Ring boss. How can someone who plays games for a living be so bad at it?

Just came across this pic, so he actually was there but just decided to go somewhere else and talk over phone? Kinda strange lol
dude plays nothing but scary horror games for kids, not really surprised he hasn't tried any moderately challenging games

Attached: nickrochefort_274294764_472560417686651_5094693171476520029_n.jpg (1080x566, 62.03K)

youtu.be/fl7fz__6B-4?t=393

cries playing vr spoopy gaem

I wish I looked like that.

>has a mental breakdown because he finds out he's going bald

Why didn't he just take finasteride like most people who go bald? His schizo meltdown could have been prevented

Yeah honestly it was a bit weird I was sad there wasn't more obvious chemistry between them all and Rochefort kinda sperged out a bit with normie tier stories about ugly girls. Not sure Mullen stayed off camera seems like a small flex people do sometimes.

I assume that him going bald was a catalyst for a greater realisation that looks are fleeting and being extremely handsome is all he had.
Even if he took finasteride, he'd still eventually get old. No matter how old or ugly he gets, he can still get attention from being a schizo.

did you have a stroke?

Ill stick with the original

Attached: AKedOLQEvIWse6dwtMAVyLznwKIzYCAaDFRjgHcFC5erwg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj[1].jpg (900x900, 66.39K)

He had sex and I didn't so he deserves it all and worse

Attached: 1524625716805.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)

I don't know if you have experience with finasteride, but my experience with it was so fucking horrible. Any user on the fence about finasteride, I say avoid that shit like the plague.

I took it for 3 months. Started at 1mg a day. For the first 2 weeks, I felt so fucking weak. I had trouble waking up the stairs. Drained out of energy everywhere. After that, my body somewhat got used to it, but it just wasn't the same. Still felt weak, unmotivated, low libido - it felt like any of the masculine energy I had was gone. I'm not particularly low T either - I did a blood test before starting fin, and I was at average level.

I kept taking it, because I wanted to keep my hair. Month 2 was the same. Low energy. Hard to get up in the morning. It took actual effort to get up from sitting for too long. I felt like I had aged about 40 years.

Then month 3 comes. I suddenly developed severe tinnitus. SEVERE. I never had tinnitus, and I've had really good hearing all my life. And I love music. This tinnitus was so loud, it made my head hurt. It was an incredibly loud pitch, non-stop in my right ear. It was so severe that I had to take 2 weeks off work and lie down all day. I didn't have any other health problems, and I don't take any other medication, so it had to be the fin.

So after that, I stopped taking fin. Tinnitus persisted for about 2 weeks after I stopped it. But man, if that tinnitus continued forever I would've killed myself. Finsteride is fucking horrible.

It'd be nice to keep my hair, but honestly I don't even care now. I'd rather be bald than be drained of all of my energy and suffer through tinnitus. Fuck you finasteride.