The first new season in 27 years of The Kids in the Hall is releasing this Friday

The first new season in 27 years of The Kids in the Hall is releasing this Friday.

Is there any hope of it being good?

Attached: attachment-kids-in-the-hall-s6.jpg (1199x914, 173.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGVpj6kUZLM
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Sl48ow5PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1GW22sAElpE
youtube.com/watch?v=SdLDC2VhMNo
youtube.com/watch?v=e1KWyvL9ous&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=tbfA5L3YAO0
youtube.com/watch?v=83tnWFojtcY
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vu_DBhnC0k
youtube.com/watch?v=f1epln1BQWA
youtube.com/watch?v=gD42DIQErPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who's your favorite kid?

Kevin’s seen better days

Depends on how many braincells Foley has left after years of murder-rage over his divorce payments.

Death Comes to Town was pretty good, and this is bringing back classic skits (AT& Love, Gavin, Headcrusher) so it will probably be even better. I have high hopes. The movie was a swing and a miss but their live tour was hilarious.

Your mom's seen better days too, faggot.

No, there isn't. Like many good sketch shows, it's lightning in a bottle.
Mark McKinney is my favourite, followed by Scott Thompson.

Headcrusher was never funny. Actually, most of their meme-bits were some of their worst stuff.

Same as everybody's, Dave

A slim one, but in all likelihood it will be preachy and unfunny, like every other revival of something you used to enjoy.

>the constant straight man is his favorite
You must be a hit at parties

>REMEMBER GAVIN?
>REMEMBER BUDDY?
>REMEMBER BRUCE MAKING OUT WITH EZRI DAX?

Bruce. Eradicator!!!

Holy shit, Laura was on Star Trek?

If they do something like “the 7 Helens who are still alive agree”, that’ll be worth the nostalgia pop

None of it was ever good

Never watched the show. What season should I start with? Don’t just say the first because many shows have bad first seasons like Seinfeld

Those were some hefty divorcée payments. He has a right to be angry

Shit opinion

It was never that good. Watch Mr. Show for sketch kino.

>the 7 Helens who are still alive agree
That's fucking hilarious

It doesn't matter really. First I guess.

This post is likely funnier than anything they'll do

same. awkward and trippy

Mr. Show has higher peaks but KITH is more consistently good- very few clunkers where Mr. Show has a stinker of a sketch about once every five sketches.

9 out of 10 comedies suck now.
2 out of 3 nostalgia returns suck.
99 out of 100 anything Canadian sucks.
So maybe a third of point one percent of a chance it is good.

Do they still make comedies?

Tony will be there. Tony will say "I know you've been thinking about me. Where could I be. What might I be doing. Whether I was thinking of you, and if I'll ever return some day."

I see the label put on things.

RUNNING FAGGOT

youtu.be/xGVpj6kUZLM

You sound like a damn Serbian bastard.

I wonder how long it will take for zoomers to become enraged at their past sketches and try to cancel them. The comments section on yt is full of spastics flailing around on the two or three sketches they used blackface.

They all look like lesbians now

I'm going to watch it all regardless.

Mark

Never watched much of it, but I liked the sketch about Toronto Kid vs Cincinnati Kid.

No.

I think like a lot of KITH fans I just moved to WKUK which is better. I still have a soft spot as a Canadian for the Kids but I don't find them as funny anymore, which is weird because I'm older and it should be the other way around.

I always felt like The State was the American KITH

>muh anti white propaganda

this, headcrusher is cringe and wont work in current year

Attached: kids-in-the-hall-crushing-your-head.gif (118x90, 74.75K)

They better not bring back the flying pig, it's such an awful and unfunny sketch

It's not a sitcom, dumbass. The first season is great.

Huh?

Attached: Confused Mike.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

what if he make head-crusher app like pokemon go?

Post your favourite skit.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7Sl48ow5PQ

Attached: v1.jpg (300x300, 24.31K)

>head crusher battle royale
Don’t act like that wouldn’t be fun as hell for the first couple games

youtube.com/watch?v=1GW22sAElpE

This is great.

>Gavin

70 year old guy playing an 8 year old kid. That's just creepy sad.

Remember when Dave Foley got Phil Hartman killed?

>show called Whitest Kids U Know
>"w-we're totally not anti-white propaganda, goy!"

>WKUK is better
kek that show was like high school drama club

They only doing this prolly cuz they know Dave needs the money after his bitch ex-wife took every penny from him

Wait, wasn't it Joe Rogan?

youtube.com/watch?v=SdLDC2VhMNo

This, the state was irreverent like KITH and had a healthy mix of comedians art house film makers and Jews. Have you watched the newest season of Reno 911, they have micheal Ian black playing an Isrealie police captain and it’s surprisingly red pilled

Never understood why he seemed to be the least popular during the original run. I think times been kinder to him because he had one of the most varied and respectable careers of the group and it’s obvious now he was definitely the most versatile character guy of the group. The rest were funny but definitely didn’t have the range Mark did

That was Andy Dick.

Scott Thomson is their gay shield.
He will make sure all the crude and horrid jokes will not be censored because of his heroic faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1KWyvL9ous&t=1s

The UCB sketch show from the late 90s never gets the respect it deserves I’d put it actually higher ranking than Kids ans Mr. Show with how many huge laughs per minute that show gave me

A white gay male in 2022 is basically a straight white male in 1990.

Scott is based and critizing modern comedy a lot for all the woke shit and todays younger generation of gays having no sense of humor

Kids did better in the US as a constant staple of daytime Comedy Central sandwiched in between reruns of SNL and MST3K.

Current year? It's just a weird guy using perspective to pretend to crush people's heads. That's just timeless goofiness. What could be un-PC or pozzed about that?

yes but 30 helens agree so your argument is invalid.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbfA5L3YAO0

Mark was the most handsome as a guy, Dave was the hottest in drag. Sorta had an Isabella Rosselini thing.

On the early 2000s I always remember KITH and 90s SNL always being on as soon as I got home from school such a comfy era of Comedy Central.

checked, but I never cared for this sketch. Also, to those who said Dave isn't funny can GTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=83tnWFojtcY

Kevin always made me laugh because his voice alone was just funny

KILLER BEES
Forgot about them, didn’t ya??

That's why it was so cozy.
It's not though. Have you even seen the show? They did some pretty edgy stuff. Not really SJW.

I'm waiting on a meeeeaaan mistreater

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vu_DBhnC0k

Regardless if it’s good or not I will be watching every episode. I owe it to my comfy Canadaboys. But in all likelihood it’ll be shit.

I don’t have high hopes whenever geezers revive their old act decades later but honestly the trailer looked pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=f1epln1BQWA

Pure kino

Kids in the Hall were very edgy. While Saturday night live was doing clean comedy. KITH we’re touching upon an aspect of culture that was known to very few. Today it might seem obvious but in the early 90’s it was smart, culturally relevant(while injecting themselves as hip culture) and ofcourse funny. They are not afraid to offend. In short, the show is going to be anti-woke all the while treating with a sensitivity you can only expect from the KITH.

youtube.com/watch?v=gD42DIQErPk

>being alive in the early 2000s
Holy fuck we have people this fucking old here?? Go to bed gramps