This group of C-tier Avenger rejects defeated THANOS

>this group of C-tier Avenger rejects defeated THANOS

capeshit is so retarded

Attached: 1651828632127.png (1600x666, 1010.4K)

They didn't do shit. Strange soloed Thanos.

starro helped

They could solo the mainline Avengers from the looks of it.

Their Strange used a magic solve-everything book to do so. Also, your pic isn't clear, but it looks like Thanos doesn't have as many stones as he did on Titan in Infinity War.

people audibly laughed in my theater when xavier was still in his egregiously large and yellow wheelchair in this scene

>there are literal giant sentinal killbots
>means there are mechs
>professor X is still in a fucking wheelchair

capeshit is dumb

their diversity was no match for the love a mother had for her white children.

Attached: Picture 397.png (1173x690, 1.23M)

controllin ga mech would take a lot of effort for a guy that needs to concentrate to read minds.

if strange was so strong why didn't he solo these clowns?

star lord wasn't there to ruin it

He chose to be executed for the crime of destroying a universe.

I know there's no real consistency between movies but doesn't this reality invalidate Endgame? Didn't Strange say he looked through every reality and the only one where the Avengers defeat Thanos in the end was the one where they lose?

just turn off ur brain ;)

Strange looked through every possibility branching from the moment they were in. Some completely different reality with the X-Man and Fantastic Four running around is not applicable.

something something something every timeline within that universe
all the universes have their own stones and therefore their power is meaningless from that ability to go between them

or somehing like that

the movie was genuinely only good in the times it was letting raimi flex and then it just gets dragged back down into the Marvel Writers Room dialogue swamp. Just crazy the quality whiplash between moments of complete boredom to fun. Any time the red witch talked about her motivations (every scene, literally every scene it felt like) i was bored to tears. they cannot write a compelling single movie villain to save their lives anymore and they even had a fucking tv show to prime her for it and it still didnt help

what a waste/i had fun

Attached: mmfood.jpg (998x1500, 812.22K)

OP didnt watch the movie. It WAS STRANGE USING THE DARKHOLD to defeat thanos. He could have also defeated thanos by simply trapping him in a time loop like he did with dermmamu. Strange just wanted iron man dead because he absolutely disrespected him.

and just absolutely stupid naming and style conventions going forward, you got 3 heroes whos symbols are stars, two of them have captain in their name and 2 of them have fucking america in their name. god these movies suck

What even did their Strange do that was so terrible? Spirit walked into another version of himself to get his hands on a McGuffin that defeated Thanos?

I wonder how they convinced Stewart to do use that prop.
>Just think of it like a yellow dune buggy!

There's anything you could ever need on that team.
>magic, raw destructive power, telepathy, tactical leadership

He destroyed another universe.

Thanos is a huge jobber in the comics.

A powerhouse like Hulk or Namor would be nice but I guess Captain Marvel is pretty strong.

As is Black Bolt. I'm guessing Hulk probably died in this continity at some point.
And Namor is only rumored to appear after the events of Eternals due to the Celestial rising from the water and disturbing the peace, so that's post-Endgame in the timelines.

To be fair, having a man who doesn't have the ability to control his bowels constantly on a hyper advanced toilet is better than him shitting his pants and having to use his powers to convince everyone he HASN'T shit himself while Jean Grey stares awkwardly at him and they wait for a nurse to clean it up.

Strange killed him

>through every reality
of their universe

I thought it was implied they pit Thanos and Strange against each other so they would weaken each other. In the council scene they mention Strange running off to fight Thanos alone

>He could have also defeated thanos by simply trapping him in a time loop like he did with dermmamu
That only works on Dormammu because he has no conception of linear time, so he's fully aware of what's going on when the loop resets and everything rewinds. If he did it with anyone else then they'd just be repeating the same interaction forever because the other guy wouldn't be aware that they're in a time loop and time would just be frozen forever.

His reality didn't have stuff that other reality had.

I'm not watching any Marvel movies after Endgame. Simple as.

Thanos is only an existential threat with all the Infinity Stones, he almost lost twice in Infinity War.

Top kek

imagine getting filtered by capeshit names, you troglodyte

Joe Biden pooped in his pants in Rome last year.

Around the same time, I think it was on the same overseas trip, he farted so long and hard in front of Duchess Camilla, she burst out laughing.

I like Prof X's yellow chair but I think it is time to retire Jean Luc Picard.

Attached: who pooped in my pants.jpg (1080x1073, 137.28K)

>>doesn’t watch the cartoons
Kids these days..

I repeat, there was zero mention of the X-Men, Charles never mentioned mutants and the but X on his wheelchair is not present. He also made no mention of Magneto who is Wandas father in presumably any universe that has mutants. He is just big wheelchair psychic man, not a mutant.

Based

>C-tier Avenger rejects
Illuminati are stronger than the Avengers

Yeah, you can really tell that the shitty parts are from the disney writers. They should have given full control to Raimi, and instead they used his movie to advertise their future movies, in particular X-Men and Fantastic Four. Still, you can tell that Raimi had fun doing this.

Attached: who is this little man.png (982x2691, 2M)

branching timelines =/= multiverse

Hi, you must be new here. In order to make a "noticeable" thread on Yea Forums, low IQ people must make it inflammatory or trolling.

Each one of these Illuminati could solo the Avengers with the exception of Captain Booba. Elastiguy could do it but if he knows the fight is coming and can prepare he could do it because he's really smart.

>capeshit is so retarded
At least it give us barefoot Wanda

Attached: 1650153883615.jpg (1266x1080, 164.19K)

Did you watch the fucking movie? Waste of digits

he is questioned about it in the beggining of the movie. I think it is implied there were other ways, but Strange wants to be the one holding the knife

dude stfu lol

Attached: count.jpg (630x630, 42.75K)

No, that isn't it. That isn't even close.

it's implied that there must have been more ways to defeat Thanos
I need to rewatch to make sure

And barepits Wanda

Attached: 1652139241610.jpg (750x409, 21.96K)

That's not Starro.
That's Mecha-Starro.

so what happened 4 million permeation and only 1 where they win? This was some BS

checked

> filtered by a kids movie
amazing

When is this shit getting a decent torrent?

FFS, I've probably seen this exact post more than a dozen times already. How are there so many people who are too stupid to follow a fucking Disney superhero movie made for children?

Nah, he's right, a latina dyke called America who punches shitty cartoon stars is absolutely hilarious.

I legit didn't even realize she was barefoot in this scene. Footfags are the fucking worst

Is that Starro in the background?

the average person as a moron. and then half of them are even less than. so imagine that.