ITT: "Shit" movies that you love

ITT: "Shit" movies that you love

Attached: 91ZYzFs41nL._SL1500_.jpg (1165x1500, 281.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KujGJWFZwpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Prophecy

The time machine

i saw freddy vs jason 4 times in theaters. i probably wouldve seen it even more if it had a definitive ending, that's the only thing that bugged me

Attached: bs.gif (500x214, 970.93K)

this and casey jones

Attached: boywonder.jpg (960x1440, 380.25K)

My only memory from watching this movie is how confused I was that a movie could be so bad.

Answer to your question = Masters of the Universe

Just fucking love it bros.

Attached: MV5BZWM0NjVkOGYtMjk5Mi00NGVmLWE3NDMtMDQ3ZjdjMDcwYzdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_[1].jpg (1000x1480, 119.67K)

That has to be one of the worst photshopped movie posters ever. Look at that gun.

youtu.be/KujGJWFZwpI
JCVD and Trejo should have been in a better movie together, but I love the music in this movie.

Attached: 1628220478742.png (1015x1500, 2.17M)

i dont know if i would say i love it but the scene with the granny climbing on the ceiling has got to be the funniest thing ive seen in a movie

This was the first R movie I saw in theatres. I was 6. My uncle convinced my mom to see it and she did not know what she was getting into. I still remember seeing the scene where she strips down and my uncle going "Fuck yeah. There we go"

based chad uncle. hope he was gentle with you the night

Attached: 076cedfa-2e48-4f4a-8e4c-b10f22d32946.jpg (900x474, 55.74K)

If I remember my mom took my sister and I to the movies and I got to pick this or the Iron Giant. Not even a choice lads. Got a head like a shark's fine.

lmao based Chad uncle, hope you're having some beers with him soon
this movie is comfy and fun
especially when LLCoolJ is hiding in the oven and the shark turns it on with its nose pure kino

If he's so smart, why is he pissing into the wind?

>Remembers hiding under my bed when the shark wakes up and attacks the guy at the beginning

Attached: 1651000041955.png (337x371, 127.58K)

Based
Constantine

Those old movies where [insert creature] is giant and killing people. Example: Night of the Lepus.

>Constantine
>bad

This is so batshit crazy that it's good. It's even better if you know the backstory about the making of the movie.

Attached: dr.moreau.jpg (960x1280, 150.37K)

Attached: priest-movie-poster-2011-1020506016.jpg (520x758, 43K)

I came here to post this.
I don't know why people hate it so much, it was kino when I was a kid.

Have you played the vodeo game? Its sooo good.

Kilmers documentary touches on it.

Neat concept that turned into something generic (save the village from the evil guy).

Anybody old enough to remember the 3D movies they played on TV and you had to wear the dumb glasses that never worked.

Attached: old-3d-glasses.jpg (999x637, 35.87K)

I only know this from the South Park memes, is it worth actually giving it a watch?

There Will Be Blood

YES! Then watch the documentary about it and it will blow your mind.

Pretty much all of Paul's movies are shit but I love them.
Like this one. I really enjoyed it and wish it got the sequel it was setting up for

It wasn't just TV young boomer. 3D movies in theaters used these also before the urrent 3D process was invented. I remember seeing Jaws 3 and F13 part 3 using these glasses.

I enjoyed the movie for what it was but man i just cant get over how gross that scene is where buddy "transfers the soul" to the little girl. a little bit 2uncomfortable4me

Under rated post

Attached: cure for.jpg (2000x1556, 2.55M)

>heres your Bioshock movie bro

QRD?

guy was supposed to direct the bioshock movie before it got axed
seems like he used some of the assets and ideas aboit this movie after that, the whole vibe of it and some moments and locations look liek straight out of Bioshock
shame it turned out pretty shit all around tho

like all movies, it craps itself at the end.

I feel like its always because one faggot producer or exec complains that it doesnt make sense or thinks people wont understand it so its gotta be spelled out for them, or it has to have some kind of stupid fight or fucking anything. this movie would have been perfect if it was just allowed to be itself.

Im gonna watch it, never heard of it before

I still can't believe they not only made a tv show out of this movie, but that it was actually somewhat well written.

Attached: sdfa.png (424x469, 452.44K)

>I still can't believe they not only made a tv show out of this movie, but that it was actually somewhat well written.
huh?

SyFy channel "original". 2 seasons. It's no award winner, but it's surprising.

This was my first ever PG-13 flick, and I have fond memories of where it was shown: some friend's birthday where they rented out a little movie theatre

Also this:

Attached: Movie_poster_i_robot.jpg (256x350, 29.38K)

Based

never heard of it, whats the name?

this is actually kino tho

Dominion. Centers around the ruins of Vegas post-Armageddon.

Yeah, it's shit, but it's fun and I like it. Fuck you.

Attached: Van Helsing.jpg (400x600, 80.14K)

interesting, might actually give it a go, seems pretty shit tho

Van Helsing is supreme kino

Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole

Attached: A06153C1-FA85-40F2-8B32-31FD6168A0BF.jpg (1175x1520, 541.42K)

no one dislieks this movie, the fuck are you on about

I've been defending the movie since it came out. It has been shit on for almost 20 years. Did people suddenly stop doing that recently?

I dont know, it always semed like one of those "critics hate, but everyone loves" movies... its obviously cheesy. but its just a classic pure fun hollywood movie.

Apparently. The movie is a fucking trocious.

I wanted to fuck Saffron Burrows so badly as a lad. I'm just now discovering she's six feet tall and now I know why I was always drawn to her.

I'll watch anything with Kate in it.

Greatest christian movie of all time