Yo mista wyte, that nigga Gus finna fw our ass if we ain't get him that bread bitch, no cap senpai fr fr

>yo mista wyte, that nigga Gus finna fw our ass if we ain't get him that bread bitch, no cap senpai fr fr

Attached: 1649968468498.png (733x733, 942.54K)

W

Imagine being this butt hurt that teenage slang has changed in the last 20 years. Everybody gets older, but try to do it with some dignity. Theses threads are just embarrassing

Zoomer here serious question

Is this a form of oldfags coping that their memes on Yea Forums are slowly becoming irrelevant? Because if you havent noticed nobody gives a shit about Bane and on top of that nobody cares for really oldfag shit like the nico nico douga medley or boxxy etc

z00merZ by /33+millenials
EPIC FAIL

Attached: 9AC7C84E-770C-4FEB-8572-A3E356432048.jpg (300x400, 21.03K)

It's not just that it's changed, it's that it's been intentionally niggerized.

Keep in mind this is the same generation and subculture that used to unironically say shit like “epic for the win!” and “pwnage” and think it was the most clever shit anybody had ever said

Way better than online zoomerspeak

it's always been like that

You all are just not funny. You all lack that funny gene pretty much everyone else ever has had. Low effort, forced garbage epitomizes zoomer """"culture"""". It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't all so spiteful and butthurt when getting told so

whatever the fuck this is supposed to be is worse than a zoomie

Attached: 358322c130744c333e882d994f2cfd00.jpg (2880x3600, 1.04M)

Don't make fun of us Zoomers when you used to dress like this

Attached: Enl_popped.jpg (307x409, 102.55K)

People 20 years ago literally said the same exact thing about phrases like “what’s up” or “chilling”. You just sound old and out of touch and it’s embarrassing to watch

You have to be 18 or older to post here, kid. It started slowly in the 80s and 90s, but it's picked up considerable speed in recent years. It's being done on purpose and more intensely than ever.

Millenials and zoomers have one unique thing in common that no other generation does. The internet was a huge part of their childhood, and social media was a huge part of their teens.
Millennials are lucky as shit their cringe fest MySpace profiles were all nuked a few years ago but they’re whiny emo poetry may exist on some forgotten corner of the internet somewhere .

Sincerely a 70s boomer

Everyone made fun of those douchebags back then, too, both young and old. You're not some special martyr.

it looks good on him, he can actually pull it off

so I looked up this zoomer trash slang to find out it's mostly nigger slang from the 80s wtf

You were shitting your pants while the internet experienced it's best early years, Talk shit all you want but you will never experience the internet like we have. You're stuck with this gay moderated corporate trash """"free"""" net and no amount of cope and insults will change that.

>lightly banter a zoomcel about their cringe fuccboi fashion and slurred incomprehensible nigspeak "slang"
>they proceed to sperg out
The softest generation by far

Sure can't wait until you're all dead.

>The softest generation by far
There's another group of people who loses their shit and will literally kill people over just a single word. They learn from each other.

Attached: 5A9DBABB-75C6-4BDA-8B2F-7E4016E21FF0.jpg (897x836, 173.18K)

It’s literally been happening for centuries. In the 70s it was jive talk. In the 50s and 60s it was beatnik and hippie shit. In the 40s it was early rock n roll and juke joint culture and dancing. White people see black people having a good time, some copy them, most hate it, and then it just slowly gets absorbed into the mainstream white culture where the next generation will completely claim it as their own

>Gertrude and I are headed to the negro side of town to get the word on those hip cat darkie jazz speaks! Better remember to spritz our kittens with listerine tomorrow so we don’t give birth to half a spade!

Attached: 60559476-91D9-4930-ADC4-75195F1F8F22.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

I’m 36. I just think you sound retarded.

This is hilarious

>It’s literally been happening for centuries.
>stops at the 1940s
>doesn't even go back a SINGLE century
What a shit argument.

STOP. PLEASE STOP.

Attached: cat.gif (220x242, 179.98K)

>there was no moderation on the early internet
>there aren’t places you can still visit that will allow whatever wierd shit your want to post because it’s that community

Even the earliest of forums had a ban happy power hungry nerd at the helm.

Us too.

as if slang in the early 2000's wasn't strongly influenced by rapping

>Gus finna fw our ass if we ain't get him that bread bitch
monkaS

I grew up with faggots imitating eminem and 50 cent. Where have you been?

>Yo Mr. YT, this meth is Bussin' on god! No cap this is the best meth I've ever seen, this is like straight up glass, fr fr

Kek

Read the thread, retards: Yes, it's been going on for a long time. Also yes, it's been accelerating at a breakneck pace with every passing year.

There were people who thought it was cringe and retarded. It's not monolithic. Every generation has forced, cringe-sounding slang. It's all like a big wink-wink nudge-nudge injoke, and they glory in outsiders not "getting it"

do they say senpai?

based

I still use “what’s up” and “chilling” are these not normal anymore?

The big difference is that with zoomers it IS monolithic. They're practically born with a wi-fi antenna in their brains and can't tell the difference between the internet and real life.

I'm a 31 year old black male. why do white zoomer girls like black men so much? is it because they grew up with our culture?

Attached: F0EF5FDF-6B32-4942-AB00-583148A6A1D8.jpg (1125x2304, 1.8M)

OK fed

Literally jewish programming. They're taught to worship at the altar of black culture as penance for their white guilt.

>zoomers unironically seething
Lol

Wiggers have been a thing since like 20 years ago user

her body language tells a different story

BASED

hmm makes sense. i'm not complaining though... black man fetish and daddy issues? i can't wait for these zoomer girls to turn 18!

Attached: DD994AB4-B73B-4F84-926B-A10BC65DA961.jpg (1125x2033, 1.76M)

Older people in the early to mid 90s when those were brand new slang terms freaked out about them then the same way Yea Forums is about modern slang today. Cut to the present where it’s extremely common to use the phrase “what’s up” as a greeting in high level professional settings. To the point where it seems ridiculous to think that there was a time when that was considered extremely low class and had a very strong racial and economic connotation to it

Lol. Zoomer pwned.

It always seems that way from the outside. I know zoomers who don't use any of that and act like milennials, some who use zoomer slang from 2015-2019, and some who consider the meme slang here as for old people.

user... I'm pretty sure the youngest zoomers ARE all 18. Where have you been? These shits were born between 1997 and the mid-00s.

I see zoomies with the ZoomerPerm but I have never heard them talk like that
Is it more of a “written language” than a spoken one ?

then what are the generation after zoomers called?

>proves him right
Lol get outta here ya goofy zoomer bastard

Attached: 1608477252212.jpg (495x625, 103.39K)

Generation Alpha, who are the children of Millennials, so fucking brace yourself for THAT shit.

Alpha. If they continue naming successive generations after this the plan right now is to switch to the Greek alphabet

Zoomers are bad but there is literally nothing worse than millennialls, those faggots have no redeeming qualities at all
t. Gen X

I like it
it's cool cozy

zoomers think bbcposting is a funny meme

>I miss 2005
>Anyone going to the When We Were Young Festival? Can't wait to see MCR and Paramore.
>Still using Myspace in 2022. Fuck Facebook and Twitter.

Attached: emosin2022.jpg (600x800, 62.97K)

Things millenials accuse zoomers of
>stupid haircuts
>stupid music
>being internet obsessed
>meme humor
>consumerism

The only noticible difference is phoneposting, meaning they might at least go outside from time to time. Admit it millenials, you BEGGED your parents for cellphones so you could be like the cool kids on the WB (were black) network.

Isn’t MySpace dead or did they just delete inactive profiles?

>it's always been like that
Not really.

They sent us to slip and fall school

No, it's just the older generations hating on the newer ones because they don't understand them nor refuse to try to.
Happens every single time, yet they think they're being original and better than them.

Attached: 1639950466872.jpg (768x1024, 217.08K)

it's just that producing hip hop and EDM is much easier now thanks to things like Ableton and FL than getting a band together. It's not really a conspiracy.

Alpha is a gay name
The generations were never supposed to be named after letters
Since we literally came up with the name that's used for zoomers here, let's come up with a name for the generation born after 2012

This is so stupid.
At least the Zoomer Mike version is funny because he's old as hell.
Make a Walt Jr. one and have him stuttering trying to say zoomer words.
Now THAT would be funny instead of fucking Jesse.

zoomers are a scourge on humanity

Attached: 1647572412297.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

Generations for really no reason other than needing a special snowflake trait are gay. Boomers are recognized by the Census because there was a large spike in births. Everything else is fake and gay D&C shit.

comfy sleazecore

so everything is because of niggers even the perm cuts? im so slow guys somebody please you me an explanation