WHAT, no way! you guys didn’t tell me Star Trek was back

WHAT, no way! you guys didn’t tell me Star Trek was back.

Attached: 4D1B078C-0CC9-4065-973C-88EFEA0D06C3.jpg (1455x621, 129.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkseHb_iwRg&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much does CBS pay to make these threads? They should spend that money on making an actually good star trek show.

>He thinks this is a shill thread

no way thats a real line

it is
they also showed jan 6 footage as an example of earth's dark past

post vid

Please tell me this is real.

there's torrents for the episode, download it if you want
i'm not going to edit it out for you

idiocracy

No fucking way.

Satanic Leftwing culturally Marxist pedo feminist white genocide corporatist globalist jewish communism NWO

>Saint floyd ended Racism
HAHAHAHAHAH

yes those words all describe star trek to a T
>you mean nu-trek
no I mean star trek

Hey I remember the months of the Democrats, Left, MSM, (((scientists))), etc defending and supporting the BLM Antifa riots for MONTHS

Yeah spare me your Jan 6 outrage. It may have been a honeypot but it feels good to see that den of snakes squirm in terror

That fucking hero was ex-con and junkie. They had plenty of dead blacks from police incompetence they could have chosen as martyr. Like that one vet that died in lockup.

Real life too

bull-fucking-shit this is real

When are you going to realize that

Leftwing idealogy = Marxism = jew = satanism

The Left wants to take away your right to self defense, make your son take female hormones and drag, and murder unborn babies

>/pol/tacos pretending to be outraged by Star Trek when Star Trek has always been like this
lol

watch the fucking episode and see for yourself
this would be no surprise to you if you've seen any nutrek

picard season 2 was all about how bad ICE is and how mexicans are angels

youtube.com/watch?v=WkseHb_iwRg&t=5s

why the fuck would I have seen any nutrek

yeah it was some retarded feral coon dying of a drug over dose, not slavery being abolished or implementing welfare or affirmative action that showed the "errors of racism"

>watch the fucking episode and see for yourself
lol no thanks I'll take your word for it

>watch dogshit
nah

lol what the fuck

kek, well yeah
i am legit kind of annoyed i watched picard season 2, they ruined so much star trek lore it's unreal
yeah yeah

>its real

Attached: 1652194328017.webm (1280x534, 2.98M)

lmfao
How could anyone say with a straight face that they're a fan of Star Trek in current year. The writers of this show should be blackballed from any media project for the rest of their lives. Did yellowshirt guy take a knee after delivering this line?

Reminder that jews DO NOT identity as white. Any time they do it is only for mimicry to avoid detection

They hate white people because they are only group that has ever historically BTFO them time and time again. They don't say 109 countries for no reason

They see themselves as the king of the nonwhites

The episode wasn't even about racism so I don't know why this would even be a line, the episode was about a planet-wide rebellion and how they should negotiate instead of nuking each other, not that the purple aliens were racist against the green aliens

remember folks, propaganda is not meant to convince you. it's meant to humiliate you by telling retarded lies to your face to prove you won't do anything about it.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS BOARD NOT HAVE SOUND WEBMS

What about the George Floyd line?

not like this user, most people don't even know racism existed in Star Trek as humans had moved so far beyond it

what's the fucking problem with them?

Attached: 1651979945939.jpg (399x388, 23.63K)

It costs money. Yea Forums would go broke if every board had sound.

Not a real line from the show.

Not in the episode

This show is fucking hilarious

I can't wait for the next 5-10 years as the spiritually and creatively bankrupt Los Angeles/New York art/media monopoly burns itself up even more. The more fucking insane and out of touch it gets the more fervid it will get about trying to force its dead viewpoints on the few people still listening. It's going to be thousands of crazy ass Madonnas in bathtubs on Instagram.

You'd think someone like Patrick Stewart would be immune to it, but it shows that it literally drives you insane to live in LA. You become a twisted idiot freak. But they have millions of dollars so they will keep making an aging Wil Wheaton lecture me about women with penises. This is the best era to live in.

Alex Kurtzman and Akiva Goldsman are Jewish btw

he's right star trek is a show about a fat guy bossing around other losers in lousy costumes in a shitty room now they only added trannys and Jan 6, Star Trek was always boring shit.

I was planning to consume more of star trek. I was going to buy a bunch of trek games and DS9 seasons, but not anymore. Back to only watching reruns of old episode on H&I.

what??

Attached: racismfloyd.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

star trek bros...
it's over

>Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman
Dont forget the 6 million goy!

Attached: Star.Trek.Strange.New.Worlds.S01E01.Strange.New.Worlds.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_44.08.867.jpg (1248x520, 58.73K)

OH NONONO

fake and gay. what a shit edit

Why was the Capitol riot the end of civilisation but left-wing militias taking control of part of an American city (including government buildings) in the summer of 2020 for several weeks and holding the police out has been memory-holed?

if you think George Floyd is bad you might be evil just saying.

The January 6th part is real and that is low enough point for star trek.

G O T T E M

remind me again why the police were called?

>they also showed jan 6 footage as an example of earth's dark past
it is an example of earth's dark past. That's the moment when fascists tried to overthrow the united states. Kirk would say the same.

Wow star trek is progressive? What a fucking shocker.

You don't watch star trek faggot, your opinion matters nothing.

Reverse psychology is powerful, user. All they have to do is build up enough vitriol here and people will hate-watch it. Even if they pirate it, they'll still be talking about the show. All press is good press, you know?

>That's the moment when fascists tried to overthrow the united states.
kek

upboated

personally I loved how TNG kept on referring to operation Desert Storm and the wars in ex-yugoslavia to get their points across, really helped immerse myself in a vision of the far future.

Good morning sir I am loving the Star Treks bloody basterds

Its not

I'm with this user. There's no way this is real. I need to see a youtube clip with actual audio. I don't believe it.

I'm glad that lowlife piece of shit is dead

user, I...

i just dont see the big deal. he literally says "it started as a fight for freedom and escalated to a civil war" its not like he gave a speech about how orange man is bad or something

user, please...

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (540x389, 30.76K)

accurate future desu

Joking is fun

Sometimes you do something just for the joke, or you take something that's true and you make it more than it is for funny

why are you spreading fake shit my dude
are you trying to be funny or something