/trek/

Conspiracy Theory Edition
Previous:

Attached: af04329b19c33f3f6d9a5256683569e7.jpg (1200x1200, 226.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AV1OsBJmss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PRIME DIRECTIVE: /trek/ is the Star Trek GENERAL thread on Yea Forums. You may post about ANY official or fan-made Star Trek show, movie, or short film. If you aren't comfortable with a thread where people discuss the ENTIRETY of Star Trek then this GENERAL thread is not for you. Feel free to make your own specific-topic Star Trek thread instead. New thread creation at 310 posts.

GENERAL ORDER TWO: Typically, all images posted in /trek/ must be Star Trek themed.

GENERAL ORDER THREE: The television program known as "Enterprise" is an in-universe holonovel like Captain Proton or Photons Be Free. Feel free to discuss it, but be aware that it is a "show-within-a-show" and does not necessarily reflect "real" events within the Star Trek multiverse.

GENERAL ORDER FOUR: If you suffer from a serious mental disorder such as paranoid schizophrenia or autism, please obtain your caregiver's permission prior to posting in /trek/.

Attached: 1652113405671.jpg (536x464, 52.3K)

I just want trek back, I hope they don't fek up SNW

tranny thread

This one

Attached: a02.jpg (720x532, 86.63K)

you made it one

Attached: Capture.png (892x568, 38.87K)

Correct

Staying here

i hope they do and that i get to drink /trek/ tears

This one.

which vote best represents: it's gonna be a marginal improvement but still everyone's complete waste of time?

real thred

Attached: Beyond.png (474x266, 162.74K)

....it was an inside job. because of Picard.

right before this she mentions the Giza pyramids to MB remember what they will miss, we wuzzing

Attached: fatty.png (1583x862, 1.89M)

Yeah this seems pretty plausible as well.

Attached: 1651314995903.png (600x750, 278.9K)

Autism.

my friend, episode 1 already fell apart at 25 minutes in when it turned all JJ trek humor and 50 mins when it turned all super serious anti trump

REAL THREAD

Well Tilly said it, but anyway, then tilly says the seats blew out, and we missed you.

>it's gonna be a marginal improvement
Improvement in comparison to what?

Stop putting lower decks in the fucking OP, all it does is cause threadsplits and reeeeing about nutrek for the next 300 posts

Every Star Trek show is entitled to be in the OP once in a while. Eat a dick.

maybe tngeezers can grow up?

>Trumpian Enterprise captain BTFOs Ayylmao Hillary
Umm...

They can't.

Reminder that nu trekkers aren’t frens, they don’t want to be and god knows they aren’t interesting enough to fight for

lol geezers are angrily spamming the other thread with no-contest posts to try to "win" the thread split

How sad is that?

DELETE THIS

>anyone who likes a tv show I dislike is my enemy
Touch grass

I've been watching major grin. Does nu trek even have lore masters working for the shows, or is it just fuck lore and canon?

The only nu trek show that I like and I would have sacrificed it hundred times over for star trek to have stayed dead.

No, you’ve already decided to be empty corporate whores. So you aren’t frens, though simply because you’re not someone’s fren doesn’t mean you’re an ENEMY user. You’re not that important to waste ANY sort of emotional energy or though on outside of the general. You’re just a bitter empty space in between actual conversations

>No, you’ve already decided to be empty corporate whores. So you aren’t frens, though simply because you’re not someone’s fren doesn’t mean you’re an ENEMY user. You’re not that important to waste ANY sort of emotional energy or though on outside of the general. You’re just a bitter empty space in between actual conversations
Please go outside and enjoy life.

lol you will never touch a vagina

The pilot of SNW had Spock formalize his engagement with T'Pring. So you tell me.

You first user

But I just fucked your mom…

I'm presently hanging out at my pool while my Staffordshire Terrier jumps off the side to swim and retrieve balls.

LOWbros have lives. You don't.

why do they all do the 'low angle camera swerving through corridors and rotating back and forth' thing

/thread

Pics?

>No, you’ve already decided to be empty corporate whores. So you aren’t frens, though simply because you’re not someone’s fren doesn’t mean you’re an ENEMY user. You’re not that important to waste ANY sort of emotional energy or though on outside of the general. You’re just a bitter empty space in between actual conversations!

Somehow, this vid seems to describe you perfectly:

youtu.be/5AV1OsBJmss

>my Staffordshire Terrier
lmao you mean a shitbull you faggot

oh no no no

>Spock explains to his companions that Vulcan children enter into arranged marriages during a ritual ceremony. Spock further clarifies that while he earlier called T'Pring his "wife," this childhood bond does not have an exact correspondence with Human pairing, as it is "less than a marriage, but more than a betrothal." He explains that a bonding ceremony was held when they were seven years old, where they touched and "felt each other's thoughts," so when the time came they both would be drawn to Koon-ut-kal-if-fee due to the psychic bond. It is unclear if this bonding ceremony in childhood is a mind melding ceremony or if some other form of Telepathy is used. (See: Telepathic mating bond)

liteally 2 seconds to google amok time memory alpha..

Close, but I’m more this picture

Attached: 160F5642-CE5A-48E8-BF51-7C13B75AB168.jpg (900x590, 564.19K)

All dogs are good dogs, user.

>star trek fans are not tran- ACK!

Because people apply the techniques they learn in film school and that's what was in vogue 10-20 years ago.
>it's the dude that's tired
dirt nap my fren, it works wonders

What if Dr T'ana were inflated to an enormous size?

Attached: dedy-d-t-ana-lower-decks.jpg (1060x1500, 185.44K)

That would be a great big pussy

Nah I don't want to run the risk of somebody seeing something that can dox me.

TRANNIES!

I'm calling y'all out. Trannies are outlawed from being on or in /trek/. Blackies can stay put.

Attached: MV5BZGNhYWJlMDEtNDUxYy00MmE4LTgzZGUtMGYyNTVjNjJmY2JjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ3MjU3NTU@._V1_.jpg (1436x1080, 376.65K)

Based beyond belief

Take your autistic anger back to /pol/, faggot.

lemme get this straight, so earth had the ability to send giant forest pods into space during ww3, yet even years later zephram cochranes ship was no more than a nuclear missile with warp engines stuck on it...

Attached: seedpods.jpg (1879x790, 272.12K)

Pfft bitch, you’re just a petty faggot paid to shill for a network on its 2nd streaming service and its last leg. Seriously your insults are by the book and your conversation anemic. I admit it’s depressing that I used to put so much stock in this franchise, but at least I don’t get paid to do nothing other than defend everyone shifty decision

Just try to get friends, fuck your entire life doesn’t have to be the worst reboots ever made

The roundest pussy

Attached: f2bfafd31e5afa0a55c069265f9bcaa9.jpg (736x414, 46.41K)

It's almost like nu-trek isn't canon and WWIII really fucks a planet's shit up.

I want M'Ress to get in a Frasier timewarp and show up in LOW and have sex with Boimler and Mariner. We already know Caitians like FFM threeways due to Into Darkness.

First Contact isn't canon. Zefram Conchrane was from Alpha Centauri per TOS. We already had interstellar travel before warp was invented.

They already did fag. They interjected their idealogical fantasies about the Jan 6 protest being an iNURreCtum or some dumb shit.

>every person who likes Lower Decks or any other Paramount+ Trek is a paid employee of CBS
You need meds, fren. Your mind is sick.

I hate nu trek so much bros

Attached: 1642860582595.png (435x439, 198.2K)

They said that the January 6th riot and the George Floyd riots precipitated a second American civil war. How is that unreasonable? I'm hoping for a civil war and you should be too, bitch.