SOUL

SOUL

Attached: nostalgia.png (454x792, 69.31K)

reddit thread?

Attached: trueoffmychest.png (1661x577, 249.63K)

There's nothing more söy than a millennial reminiscing about "muh childhood" like the baby faced faggots they are.

Laugh while you can because that'll be you one day

Won't happen to me. I have almost no memories of my childhood. Or my teens. I barely remember what happened a year ago.

Manlets need to get over themselves. Always making mountains out of mole hills.

Your post literally just gave me chills.

I still remember watching the first Harry Potter movie in theaters. It was magical.

It's only söy because it's like
>yeah it was great but you can't do that nowadays because racist sexist movies and carbon footprint and videogames need to be trans exclusive

agreed, he was clearly there

Lmao of course the female was against it.
Was probably hoping to find him hanging in the garage with a pair of her underwear around his neck.
Women are evil.

I saw Tomb Raider at the cinema in 2001 AMA

Sounds like you were molested, faggot.

spbp
reminder that the only culture millennials have is based on what they consume

This happened to me and I hate my parents for it.

everyone treats us like shit and we aren't even allowed to show an ounce of frustration

>oh shit I've been outed as a redditor how do I convince them that I'm one of them

Jesus Christ user, this is almost too perfect.

Nice quads but no. I actually remember all the traumatic shit that happened to me. Like when I was a kid for whatever reason I thought it would be funny to make fun of construction workers on the roof of the building. Thinking they can't get down fast enough to catch me. I was wrong and also I overestimated my running speed. Thankfully the dude chose to only scare the shit out of me and barely touched me. I was legit expecting to die.

Do doctors really prescribe growth hormones if they think you'll be a manlet

they should

I'm 5'8 and no one treats me like shit.

It's a shame he didn't pop out your limbs one by one before lighting you on fire.

Certainly not in most countries.

Try being 5’4”

At their size the molehills are mountains

Attached: 1652218498531.png (914x1091, 377.42K)

Dude I was like 10 or 11. Sure it was dumb but I don't think I deserved something that harsh.

My son is 11 years old and taller than his mother already LMAO cope

You have cause and effect backwards. The truth is that you are even smaller inside than out.

No it won’t
He’s a zoomer. He has no friends; he literally experienced the entirety of his childhood being raised by devices in his hands; he doesn’t leave his single parent’s house.

>mom and dad are both 5'4
>I'm 5'10
pretty good all things considered.

t. little fellow

Attached: 0_Screenshot-2022-02-07-at-145731.jpg (615x341, 45.79K)

Based.

hey guys let's talk about reddit let's post about reddit reddit let's talk about reddit let's talk about reddit reddit let's post about reddit let's talk about reddit reddit reddit let's post about reddit let's post about reddit let's talk about reddit reddit hey guys

My parents actually let me get hormones and now I'm way taller than my parents, I stand at a cozy 5'10

Attached: 232384902840923840924.png (1086x794, 712K)

Do you take showers in slow motion while rubbing yourself erotically?

>frogposter is late to the joke

Hate to break it to you sonny but your mom fucked some tall chad

Attached: womxn.png (1478x320, 82.91K)

I'd treat you good little bro

>-10
kek

>dad is 5'10, mom is 5'5
>tfw you're 6'1

Yes user... btw u gay or somethin?

Yes, but only if the person is going to be smaller than anticipated - typically as a result of their body not producing enough testosterone while they are still under a certain age during puberty. My youngest brother was put on HGH when he was 15 because he was about four inches shorter than he should have been. He's still short, but he's not a turbomanlet like that dude.

Might be true if I didn't look exactly like my dad.

Lmao an angry incel manlet so obviously made this up.

My cousin is a 5'4 manlet, he's married, owns a house and has 3 kids. I'm 6'0 and a 30 year old kissless virgin

Attached: hike.jpg (963x641, 106.62K)

Become the next Danny DeVito and stop being a faggot.

>picture of a black guy
>jojo hat
>muh depression
yup, it's reddit time

I miss the ninties when clinton was president

I heckin LOVE the 90s, fellow 90s kids.

Next April Fools Yea Forums should integrate a +1/-1 voting system for comments. And if you reach -100 your post is automatically removed.

>tfw taller than both parents
Did I win the genetic lottery boys?

5'9 manlet here, picked a 5'9 wife (with a 6'3 brother) for selective breeding. My sons were taller than me by 14 years old.

Also thousands of dollars spent on meme rewards

What was this year's?

Unironically true. I don't know if he was a 'good' president or the government was just generally doing well, but it was a good time politically.

Get off our website you geriatric normalfag

I don't believe it. All the women I know who have tall fathers or brothers only ever dated/married tall men.

You better not piss them off or they're putting dad in a retirement community for gnomes lol

emojis

It was the most kino since the chocolate flavors one.
The coof / pozzed april fools was decent too

Nowadays you can just break his legs and stretch them. If he is in so much pain for being short and you feel so bad, I would consider paying for the procedure. End of story, no need for fucking reddit commiseration.

5'11" manlet here
Should I get corrective surgery?

no he doesn't

no because you're basically a post-op tranny if you do that

Did you do a paternity test? My father 'new son' is 6 feet at 16, but my father is only 5'7 and I (his old son) am 5'7 too. I seriously think my half brother is not my father's son.

only in am*rica, because you have to pay for it

sounds fun, probably making it up though

you deserved to be molested

5'5" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.