Marvel Phase 4 Leaks

I leaked a bunch of stuff to the mods at MSS about She Hulk, Moon Knight, Black Panther 2 and Dr Strange 2. Unfortuantely I was banned by reddit. I made the mistake of posting a leak as a comment. I tried to create a new account to continue leaking and that got banned as well. So hopefully the fine folks at MSS will see this.

Also I was wrong on a few leaks. Mainly the Dracula storyline that we were told was going to be teased in Moon Knight. I orignally incorrectly said that is who Ethan Hawke was playing but I was relaying information I got 2nd hand. Sometimes its a game of telephone.

Here is what I have right now. Hopefully more to come.

Thor Love and Thunder

- Gorr Kills Zeus, Korg, Grandmaster, quite a few Asgardians and I almost all the other Greek Gods with the exception of Hercules and Demeter. I have no information on if any other Pantheon appears. I also do not know who plays Hercules

- Matt Damon, Sam Neill, Luke Hemsworth and Melissa McCarthy are also killed on New Asgard as they are acting out a play and Gorr confuses them for the actual Gods.

- His sword has the same origin as the comics. Knull is mentioned.

- Jane is on her deathbed at the end of the movie. Thor says he can find a way to save her but she says no and gives him a sad convo about how everyone is not supposed to last forever.

- The Guardians of the Galaxy are in the beginning and end of the movie. They dissapear for the majority of the film.

She Hulk

- I can confirm that not only is Matt Murdock is in this show he is a major reccuring character. He suits up as Daredevil in an episode and is a major romantic interest to She Hulk.

- Jon Bass plays a major character in She Hulk as well.

- Wong is a major character as She Hulk is his attorney. He also fights demons with her at some point in the show.

Part 2 below

Attached: MCU-Phase-4-Movie-Slate-2024-Releases-Prediction-SR.jpg (2000x1000, 429.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/qjhntd/tales_from_the_mod_queue_halloween_edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Marvels

- I believe Zawe Ashton is playing Doctor Eve but with Moonstones abilities.

- Monica Rambeau and Carol Danvers do not get along for most of the film.

- The end of secret invasion is the foundation for this movie.

Secret Invasion

- Ms Marvel, John Walker, Yelena Belova, Captain America, Bucky, War Machine, Wong, and Monica Rambeau are all in this show at some point. A few of them are frequent. There is a badass scene when John Walker and Bucky hold off a significant number of Skrulls to buy Yelena some time.

- There are good skrulls and bad skrulls. Super Skrull is played by Kingsley Ben-Adir but he is not the same Super Skrulls as the comics. Everett K. Ross is a bad Skrull along with President Ritson. Some Good Skrulls I know are Emilia Clarke and Carmen Ejogo.

- Rhodey in a surprise twist is also a bad skrull. The character is not deceased. He is captured, tortured and being used to help the bad skrulls with his understanding of earth military tactics. Ross is the one who betrays him and that is when he is reveled to be a bad skrull. I am unsure if Ross is alive or not. Captain America rescues Rhodey.

- We know Rhodey is a Skrull for a few episodes before his teammates find out. He does some damage to the team and the Skrull is killed.

Don't care, where the fuck is ghost rider

Neat. What else you got?

Any truth to the rumor that Captain America and Bucky DP Olivia Coleman’s character?

Beta Ray Bill?

Don't care, how does Quaritch come back in Avatar 2?

I'll give you benefit of the doubt that it's not a larp, so assuming that, will there be any plot twists like some character was a skrull since some Phase 1 movie?

honestly I do not know.

Who are the F4 cast members?

Fantastic Four

I do not know who they have casted in these roles but I can tell you that Zac Efron is not playing Johnny Storm and they spoke with Vin Diesel about playing The Thing.

>Vin Diesel about playing The Thing
he's already groot

I heard Seth Rogen for The Thing. It makes sense they would want to cast a Jewish actor, as Ben Grimm was one of the first explicitly Jewish superheroes.

I don't care about any of these movies. Any news on Blade?

>Wong is a major character as She Hulk is his attorney.
I'm ambivalent about Wong being in so much shit now. Even if it makes sense that he's only so active because Cumberbatch actually has studio obligations and other projects who keep him occupied.

Upcoming Casting

These Actors and Actresses have been hired or are in the process of being hired for roles in movies and shows we will learn about this year.

Alexander Skarsgard, Victoria Pedretti, Ashton Sanders, Alycia Debnam-Carey, John Boyega, and Frances McDormand.

That is a voice role. He wants more of a starring role in the MCU.

Any news on Netflix immigrants besides Murdock? Also, since Charlie's name is not on that list, is it correct to assume his contract was always with ABC/Marvel/Disney and he technically was still working with them throughout the show's transition to Disney+?

Based daredevil getting more pussy. But why the fuck would Wong need an attorney?

Attached: 22-26-43-daredevil-season-4.jpg (1325x827, 59.36K)

Its Charlie Cox. Sorry I dont have any other information about Netflix actors.

>thor
looks meh.
>she hulk
no stephanie beatriz = dropped
>the marvels
who?
>secret invasion
noone cares about disney+ shit especially since it hasn't got any of the good superheroes

He's Asian.

>Seth Rogen
He is blacklisted if they want somebody like him> Danny McBride, Adam Sandler, Ferrell, /ourjew/ Jonah etc........

Is She Hulk actually massive and properly tall and muscled in her show? Or is she just Gamora levels of woman painted green?

Attached: 1650256109866.png (1024x1024, 1.37M)

Skarsgard is a good get if true. He should have been Adam Warlock. Silver Surfer or Cyclops would also suit him. Frances McDormand would probably be a politician or executive. The rest deserve to be Disney plussed, especially Boyega.

Attached: First-look-at-Jennifer-Walters-She-Hulk-in-Marvel-Studios-She-Hulk-marvel-series-on-d-44178092-540-400[1].gif (540x400, 3.81M)

do you have hotter info? like deadpool 3 or feige's star war shit?

If she doesn't have massive fucking tits I don't fucking care about this show.

It's fucking canon that her massive tits stopped a galactic war once, it's entered into legal record and everything, so if she's got some minuscule, masculine mantits fuck Marvel and fuck the show.

what will happen to punisher and venom hardy?

as far as I am aware Marvel has no plans to include Venom Hardy into any project. Disney is also looking into some legal ways to regain the rights back to Spider mans universe entirely

oh Do you know anything about ghost rider?

>giant green tatiana
Muh dick

>I leaked a bunch of stuff to the mods at MSS about She Hulk, Moon Knight, Black Panther 2 and Dr Strange 2
What's the point of doing this if Dr Strange 2 is out now and people can just see you were making things up

Hercules is in the new Thor? I'm actually curious who they cast.

"A nigger"

not to be this guy but he wasn't actually made jewish until 2003 or so... although he 'reads' that way to me even in the 60s

I literally do not care about any of those. I'll watch the next Strange movie whenever it comes out, and the Secret Wars movie if it has Tom Cruise as Superior Iron Man. Fuck the rest of the characters lol

I don't give a FUCK about your inferior leaks

WHERE IS IT

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-10 175604.png (422x72, 3.5K)

Imagine he is fucking She Hulk and she clenches her pussy lips on his deck and crushes his peepee

Are the rumors of The Marvels being Brie's last Marvel movie true?

No one asked.

I'd actually feel bad for Jews if that were the case, he is absolutely the last person you want as your racial representative.

Really? I thought he was always something of Jack Kirby's own expy.

>Marvel's first family
>Super strong
>Clobbers enemies
>Sense of humor
>Hot blind girlfriend
Short of Superman being metaphorically Jewish because his creators were and he was put in the basket like Moses, The Thing's not so bad. And you could even compare him to The Golem of Jewish mythology.

Kirby depicted Grimm as Jewish on this card from 1976

He's a kino character

forgot the image

Attached: thing+hanukkah-749102445.jpg (1024x726, 154.14K)

a lot of things change. I am right on a lot of my leaks and wrong on some of them. Unfortuantely I get a lot of my information 2nd hand and Fiege does change things around to other movies/shows or cuts them completely depending on if they are important to future storylines or not.

where's your original post, I'll pee on your shoes if there are too many differences

somewhere on reddit MSS

Doom isn't a priority right now. They're trying to avoid the same mistakes the last F4 films made. This phase is focusing on Kang the Conqueror.

What will happen to Brie Larson?

Lol, no guys. I love Ben Grimm, I'm not talking about the character, I'm talking about Seth Rogan.
Literally any Jew with a gravelly voice would be a better option.

Doom will be in Fantastic 4 but I dont think he has been cast yet

from what I understand she will be in more movies than just The Marvels but wont be a "Glue" character as originally intended

Oh, I see. Yeah, he's a far cry from Paul Newman, that's for sure.

Glue?

So they really did scrap all their plans for her because she is hated.

*pees on your shoes*

Ok yes of course I agree

>Adam Sandler saying "It's clobberin' time!" using the voice

God yes kill that franchise

Not my girl. She deserves more.

Attached: images (38).jpg (739x415, 20.61K)

This was my OG reddit post

reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/qjhntd/tales_from_the_mod_queue_halloween_edition/

I was wrong about Moon Knight but from what I understand they cut a lot out of that show. I do want to note "Major Egyptian actor cast as Khonsu" I only saw the actor on set and heard recognized his name. I thought he was Egyptian.

I am right on She Hulk and BP2.

Jim Carrey is TBD now. He filmed a MOCAP scene at Trilith Studios in Atlanta. I am very certain it was for MODOK but again I could be wrong on who he is playing.

It's not Patton Oswalt as Modok? And what major Egyptian actors even are there? Rami Malek?

They were going to make a Cosmic Avengers team overtime and she was going to be the "Nick Fury" of that group. Showing up in multiple movies recruting people. Now I believe that is going to be Star Lord post GOTG3 but that is not confirmed.

You got a Twitter?

Didn't read, where is Tom Cruise as Iron Man?

No she doesn't. You don't mock the fans and expect a reward.

I thought F Murray Abraham was Egyptian

Me? I'm not OP/leaker.

He's rumored as the big bad in Ironheart he plays Arno Stark the Iron Man from the future.

man seeing these leaks make me think how much daredevil is based

>gets tons of pussy
>is catholic so deus vult
>is a lawyer and good at it
>is blind but still an expert at fighting
>absolute madlad

should i start reading the comics?

Bucky and John Walker are going to use Yelena as a roasted chicken, one in the mouth and one in the ass?
thats based.

Attached: imagen_2022-05-10_172114738.png (800x534, 577.97K)

Does anyone here have an idea how the higher ups took it? I mean all these public appearances of her being a bitch and stuff.
I have a doubt, do they give comics classes to the actors who are going to join the mcu? I saw an interview with Elizabeth Olsen and it seemed that she knew some things beyond the character

why is your namefag "Ivy"?

Attached: 1645693274004.png (600x468, 133.57K)

Leaker here. Tom Holland is going to have a gay sex scene with Benedict Cumberbach in a future mcu film

its up to the actor themselves
olsen clearly read
rdj i bet just played himself

>Implying Adam Sandler's post-Uncut Gems theatrical return in an MCU movie wouldn't be a hit.

Obviously fake, William Hurt is DEAD
*pees on your shoes*

that's fine, as long as they say "no homo"

Anything on Ms Marvel?

Why is yours Anonymous?

checked, its because of the special wall made up of rocks right?

>post made up shit
>post to mcuspoilers for karma
do you people not get tired of this?

no, that's not true

Attached: 1645693127609.png (657x527, 45.61K)

With Bendmydick Cumonherback?!? This is big noose!

Damn, outsmarted again!

I'm sure that's why she will be relegated to small cameos.

Huh? I thought Emily was Veranke?

its a girl leaking this stuff, heads up disneed

What are the plans for Xmen?

which character adam sandler would play tho? the kino ones he played either are sleazy or have anger issues