What movie best reflects your current romantic relationship?

What movie best reflects your current romantic relationship?

I'm looking for some romance kino.

Attached: Like_Crazy.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

I'm 29, kissed 2 girls, sucked on titties, and that's it. Never had a gf, will never have one, now I'm fat and way too far down the rabbit hole to even have a chance.

zero dark thirty

Lars and the real girl

27, never even held hands

Forrest Gump

Attached: 1607348691824.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Attached: (You) will never experience this.webm (1440x720, 3M)

Don Jon :/

The flick "knives in my mind" starring me as a loser and Marion cotillard as my imaginary girlfriend.

The graduate

>What movie best reflects your current romantic relationship?

Attached: The-40-Year-Old-Virgin-movie-poster.jpg (800x1200, 294.78K)

i have never had a gf. i am 30 years old and bald.

So you let a roastie (with two kids) take control of your life and make you sell everything related to your hobbies? You sound like a massive cuck.

Attached: un homme qui dort.jpg (1280x720, 91.82K)

28, khv. Haven't even had friends in like a decade.

Attached: 1645805045463.jpg (480x480, 46.46K)

Dinner in America (2020). It's an actual punk rock love story, that manages to be fairly timeless and not excessively modern. It doesn't reflect my current relationship, but my previous one, which between you and me, was far better. The movie is like a cross between Napoleon Dynamite (2004) and Suburbia (1984).

Attached: Dinner-in-America.jpg (1100x619, 136.61K)

Just fucking kill me.

Attached: withered_wojak.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

I experienced it in college, she left me with no warning after 2 years and I later found out she cheated on me with multiple guys

i enjoyed this

These threads are getting quite alarming.
Doesn't matter if I'm on /fit/, /biz/, hell even on Yea Forums all of it is filled with threads of lonely adult male virgins with gigantic life inexperiences struggling to see the light. And it's only getting worse and worse with such threads basically becoming the norm, not something out of ordinary. Usually someone posting that he's a kissless virgin in his late 20s would result in dozens of "WOAH NO WAY YOU MUST BE TROLLING HAHA" replies, now that's the most standard post in the sea of such posts everywhere.
Entire generations of men unable to ever experience a shred of human intimacy of any kind and the number of these men is only exponentially growing, year by year it's only getting worse.

This can't end well

these threads have been around forever.

We unironically need to start WW3 and start drafting these losers.

if you unironically went to a club 5 times this would happen

Would you believe me that I've been to a club countless times? And not just clubs but concerts, parties and music festivals as well.

Attached: Had_It_All2.webm (640x352, 2.36M)

this will sound like such a fucking glowie, but have you unironically just tried grabbing a girl and making her grind at you? this is how I get laid

i think i'm gonna quit using this website, i can't relate to anyone on here anymore
please guys turn off your computers and take a walk for once

do you just sit with your drink and wish you were someplace else? I've been there and that doesn't work

Do you have any self esteem issues or any trauma that might be holding you down?

the first story only

Attached: Chungking.Express.1994.1080p.BluRay.jpg (1792x1072, 805.25K)

What reflects my current relationship? Idk desu
If you went good rom film, love Rosie i quite enjoyed.

No, I have never just grabbed a girl out of the blue. I have tried approaching though, obviously with zero results
I wouldn't go so many times if I wish I was someplace else. I mainly went because I like the music, I don't just randomly go to random events.
No singular harsh trauma of any kind, probably just a series of things in childhood which built up to this. Never bullied or sexually harassed or anything like that. Yeah I probably have a decent amount of self esteem issues.

well I don't know then. I was a major fucking incel loser then I just started going to clubs and bars every week for like half a year and then it started to work, and once you kinda get it, you get it, you know?

I'm glad that it worked for you, clearly I'm not the same. I still had some fun though I don't regret it

that's good, it is genuinely pretty fun going to clubs and the women came after a while for me.

How new are you?
You can’t draft people over 24 or 26 or something.

I just found out last night the girl that I was in love wife almost ruined my life over for 2 years is a actual prostitute.

What movie would you recommend for that?

Draft age was increased to 30 legally 2 years ago.

How do I stop thinking about women and sex? I'm a 22 year old virgin
It's literally all I think about 24/7, am I crazy or is it normal for a man of my age to be horny all the time

Attached: 1638669677321.jpg (580x548, 432.39K)

horny and lonely is the baseline experience user

Thankfully we're not having a wedding wedding because I do not have any friends.

Attached: R.jpg (1013x1500, 203.29K)

You only think of sex because you haven't had it.
The cure is to have sex.

It sounds like you were just chillin one day and a titty popped itself in your mouth. Imagine what would happen if you actually put in some effort.

All women are whores, people think this is a meme until it happens to them. They are literally all lying, cheating parasites, even the """nice""" ones.

Attached: theres a scene where he cuddles a pillow and pretends that it's a women. he even talks to it..jpg (325x475, 46.84K)

a short film about love

Attached: 1631234237052.png (891x1268, 1.54M)

>desperately want gf
>presented with many opportunities
>every time a girl gets close or shows she wants to be intimate with me I push her away
>go back to wishing I had a gf
>rinse and repeat
Kinos for this feel?

if you're literally only horny then is the solution.
otherwise i can already tell you having sex does not fix it. i've been depressed dealing with loneliness for years and having sex with sluts literally does nothing.
i THOUGHT that i finally found "the one for me" a year ago and everything went really well and i felt great with her and the loneliness was alot better, until she decided to switch on me overnight and go back to her ex to "give him another chance". she's still with him till this day. i only got more depressed and lonely after that and i miss her more everyday.

i recently had FWB with some slut from tinder and it didnt do shit. i also meet new girls and go on dates but either i see through their bullshit and it immediately turns me off, or there's just no connection and i ghost them.
it's only going downhill from here, user.

Attached: 897515156.jpg (866x1300, 69.33K)

I'm a 28 year old virgin dogwalker so are you suggesting I should go inside and sit down instead?

If there was a WMAF version of Before Sunrise

No it wasn’t. It’s 26.

Thank god. Leave. Go away.
Fucking groids.

Good, virginity is a virtue.

Oh it wont. End well I mean. You dont promise an entire generation of good men happiness and yank it away from them

Fuck. I felt that. I've been there

Movie recommendations for a dude getting married but still living the slacker lifestyle?

I recently got the full package during a very a educational trip to Tulum, Mexico.... kissing is great, blowjobs are great, handjobs are great, but the actual fucking is more like a workout session and the feeling isn't intense at all even without a condom. as someone who was a coomer for years, I was more than underwhelmed. my advice to any virgin: at least 2 weeks of nofap is probably the best way to go once you suspect you will get laid soon. godspeed, virgin anons.

Attached: 1223243242.png (1044x869, 184.58K)

You guys aren't ACTUALLY virgins past the age of 25 right?

you are being mind controlled by an outside force. stop listening to that voice and look within

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 23-05-13 Cast Away (2000).png (393x582, 451.82K)

Just so you know, no one sleeps like this past the first week or so. Ever. Never ever

Unacceptable.
You can change this.

I am 28 years old and I honestly, genuinely and unironically never even kissed, let alone had sex.

Super, hands down

I can relate with Frank's conviction that he made things better for somebody more important that him because the one who mattered had always been just her. And at the end of everything, she has moved on to better things and a better man, and he's weird, and unlovable, and alone (sure, "Uncle Frank" is a thing, but that can't be enough), but he has made his peace with all of that and has taken what life can actually give him: moments of fleeting happiness.

I can also relate, of course, with the silent wrathful urge of wanting to stab a motherfucker. And it is not about good and evil, it is about he has it and I don't, it is about she loves him more because HE IS FUCKING INTERESTING

Attached: super.jpg (1280x720, 46.96K)