Attached: FRdWsFNUYAE6cW5.jpg (960x1200, 240.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

90% chance these suck ass, 10% chance of absolute kino.

Zero hype
Fpbp

Why is he releasing 4 sequels in rapid succession like 20 years after the original? Has he secured funding and contracts for these or can they be canned if 2 flops?

Can I get a Steam discount if I buy them in bulk? What kind of computer do I need to run these games?

I'm pretty sure he filmed them all at once.

He didn’t have the level of technology necessary to bring the full franchise to life until the 2020s

>The Sneed Bearer
>The Chuckun Rider
>The Quest for Ayywa
Needless to say, I'm hyped

lol who the fuck cares?

What gimmick is he using to get people to go multiple times? Something better than 3D?

I'm one of james cameron's writers ama

I totally believe in these release dates :)

THE SNEED BEARER

>The Seed Bearer

he filmed 2,3,4 together

smell-o-vision

Underwater motion capture.

48fps. Sounds awful. Maybe if he didn't start resurrecting dead characters I'd be more interested. And after all this time he's not even done with all of the movies. IMDB stopped telling me if the movie is in pre-production or not but I remembered articles about filming of Avatar 2. So I don't know what he was doing for 12 years. The second movie will probably do fine but after the third one I expect the final two to be combined into one movie.

Wich techonology is that? the first one was as large scale as you can get with the setting.

I’d try this out. But I’d be fearful of fart bombs.

Only 2+3. 4+5 depend on how well 2+3 do.

Avatar 2 first slated for 2014. Pushed to 2015. Then 2016. Then this:
>In April 2016, Cameron announced four Avatar sequels which will be releasing on December 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2023; but, in March 2017, he stated that this film would not be released on 2018, due to extensive production and visual effects process. On April 2017, a new release date of December 18, 2020 was announced, with all the other sequels: Avatar 3, 4 and 5 releasing on December 17, 2021, December 20, 2024 and December 19, 2025, respectively. However, following the announcement of the three upcoming Star Wars films, in May 2019, the sequels release date being pushed back to two years, with this film, being scheduled to released on December 17, 2021. The release date was again deferred due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in August 2020, a new release of December 16, 2022 was announced.

Shit looks exactly the same as in the first tho

Then they're at serious risk especially as these are difficult times for movie studios especially Disney

>tfw Cameron is wasting his talent on this shit
>the last movie he made before Avatar was Titanic in 1997

Attached: 1626134458756.png (786x719, 475.93K)

He said he was going to explore other planets in the same system a long time ago, I hope it's not all Pandora.

I have zero interest in continuing the avatar story because there isn't one, but one thing I would like to see is the first movie remastered to vr goggles so finally I could experience the real 3d the way cameron intended and see if it is any good

>The Seed Bearer
The coomers are going to have a field day with this one.

I genuinely wonder if James has lost his mind.

Just look at all those years wasted by Cameron. All those movies and other franchises he could have helmed, all that massive talent and possible kinos WASTED ON FUCKING AVATAR.
It makes me sad to the core thinking of all those years he has wasted of his life on this shit.

>mr pleb opinions thinks watching Avatar through the screen door effect is the ultimate viewing experience
color me shocked

it's a vr movie

Attached: 3435343.png (955x457, 134.25K)

Fox wrote Cameron a blank check

are they completely mad?

2 is going to flop. Badly.
Nobody cares about Abatap. There's no draw here.
I hope Cameron commits suicide.

>Daily Mail top comments

Attached: d.png (970x463, 29.4K)

They just looked at the list of highest grossing movies of all time and noticed which two were on top at the time

the original film was mastered in 2k and filmed with cameras that use a cropped 1080p. The original is more technically ancient than people realize because Cameron did such a good job it still looks better than films that had quadruple the processing power done years later.
glasses. Wear them.

>December
Why

did you see what Fox made between releasing Avatar and being bought by the mouse? Avatar was the only thing of value they had.

They didn't begin shooting until 2017. Avatar 3 has been in the can for a while now.

18 year old girls dressed and painted like Navi will periodically come around the theater to piss in your mouth

Weekend before Christmas is the most profitable time to release a movie

It worked for the first film.

yeah but everyone with a brain knows avatar was big because of the 3D, not the plot or setting

It's going to open huge then have a massive collapse. But I bet the Chinese go fucking nuts over it

he cute

Attached: 1652123963688.jpg (4096x2160, 247.83K)

Attached: d&d.gif (500x200, 815.76K)

more like Avaturd shitquells

People will go multiple times just to return to the world of Pandora over and over.

THE SNEED BEARER

One lucky viewer gets a BJ from a Na'vi cosplayer during the sex scene

PAPYRUS

youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ

Sam Worthington's charisma

>*John Carter of Mars flopping sounds*

Hard pass

Attached: avatar cosplay.png (519x467, 394.67K)

Being a good director

That sure gets the butts in the seats alone

Attached: 6570e6ea-0a78-45a0-98b3-ecc7e14924ee_1247694372.jpg (540x540, 30.8K)

>mr pleb is so poor he can't afford modern vr headset
look everyone, a poorfag

>The Seed Bearer
They're getting my money

yikes, now I see why people get paid for stupid shit like coming up with movie titles
yours suck OP

These were leaked way before the title to Avatar 2 was officially revealed. No doubt anymore they're real.

nice tribal yet futuristic