/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Howard Always Wins Edition

Previous

Attached: 1652204420931.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01hfwQL1QUg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDIU_WSiSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want marie to tug me in a hospital bed...

I got a bad feeling, H.O. Ward bros.

literally nothing happened in ep 5

do you really need 50 threads to discuss absolutely nothing

We're high on copium

I'm hoping that 6B is some off-the-walls crazy shit, because there's been a lot of filler this season.

C U T E

Attached: 1645985854509.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Why does every good AMC show have an office men boxing fight? Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=01hfwQL1QUg

Guys I literally don't understand the Lalo subplot

why is he in germany?
who is he searching?
why did he care about the ruler??

Attached: 1650208408395.jpg (640x701, 56.62K)

>Waltuh, youre a legend to those who live on meth

Attached: Image2.jpg (534x301, 37.89K)

>Howard knows Jimmy is fucking with him
>Nothing happened

6B is going to be all pay-off to the set up of 6A, obviously.

Gus cleaned his bathtub with a toothbrush.

No wonder the threads have been so quiet today. Just finished the episode and god it was dogshit.. "Fly" feels like time is just flying by compared to this snorefest. At this rate, I'm starting to feel that they're going to do another whole season because this shit ain't getting anywhere.

>needs to be smuggled into the US in a haybale
>can casually fly to Germany
Explain Eurotards. What's with your security?

Attached: 18saul-recap-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1800, 570.01K)

man got punched
man got mad at clouds and banging noises
man went down a ladder
man talked to lady
woman talked to man

a lot happened

Literally unironically what was the point of this scene?

>Retard STILL doesn't know what general is
>A "Nothing happened" fag
>Convinced nothing has changed since Nacho betrayed Lalo in S5 E10
I think you might be the biggest pleb on Yea Forums

>Is Lalo gonna be angry at Saul too? Since Nacho was the one who recommended Saul as his lawyer.
>The German workers don't actually know the location of the lab right? Nor do they even know it's a lab. So they can only tell Lalo that it was a laundromat?
>How many Laundromats does New Mexico have? 27 or 26?
>Gus planted a gun in the lab in anticipation of Lalo because he got reminded of the curls snack, which reminded him of the loose ends in Germany?

It makes sense that he thinks Lalo will come to the lab but I still don't see how Lalo will ever get its location unless Gus' men lead him right to it.

Attached: BetterCallEurope.jpg (3840x2160, 1.27M)

I need 50 threads a day to describe all the things i did to your mom last night

Lane Pryce was my favourite character

Attached: 1651847853285.jpg (1651x2636, 1.67M)

>why is he in germany?
remember when he was about to go in the haybale bus back to new mexico and called ector and ector said he needed proof?
>who is he searching?
see above
>why did he care about the ruler??
remember when zeegler's wife said his team didnt go to the funeral and just sent gifts?

So what is happening to the Kettlemans?

Thoughts on Mrs Ziegler?

Attached: 15123179410.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

>literally unironically
Faggot

lol, ok OP of post here. you got me but you forgot that a dog barked

he used a time egg. went over on the michelangelo and used time egg to present day. Note the longer hair in this episode, retard.

Need her shitting in my mouth like a good German mommy right now

White momma

Despite what your (((overlords))) want you to feel like, a unified government doesn't exist and being a criminal in one nation doesn't mean the other unrelated nations are notified about a random dead drug importer nor are obliged to enforce anything on him.

would hit if nofap for a week desu

> ector and ector said he needed proof?
proof of what??

> zeegler's wife
is zeegler a character in BrBra? what did he do in BCS

pit whore

You think the Germans will remember the Spanish name of the Laundromat? I don't see an adress on the van either

Attached: Hewasbetterthan50ofyou.png (1639x922, 2.4M)

In another life maybe

Who gives a shit. Stfu about them already. Fuck tired or seeing you assholes so obsessed with those Warr and Jane cleaver looking fucks

Smug as hell.

t. speedwatcher

All of them? Unlikely. At least one of them? Why not.
Why would he need an address? Even if they don't know they're in ABQ (why wouldn't they?), the name narrows it down pretty well

He was looking for her so he could know what's up with Werner and find evidence that Gus was the one that ordered his assassination.
Werner is the engineer that built the hidden meth labs, the one Mike had to kill

we really need more scenes of Gus looking worried and fucking around

Howard wanted to beat the shit out of Jimmy like I bet so many others have wanted to as well.

Fuck that, I wanted Eduardo to be the Mexican soap opera man of mystery.

Hiw is werner tied to the assasination of Lalo??

I love how thicc Bets got

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-S6-Emery-Shamos-AMC-Publicity-EMBED-2022.jpg (1000x650, 156.44K)

It's obvious Lalo is going to torture Kai who was never into the meth lab shit or Mike or Werner. All he has to say is Gus lied about building the chicken cooler and Ziegler stealing cocaine so he can get Bolsa on his side

i didnt forget
that wasnt all that important

Bait. What is a fake dead (nobody looking for you) and a fake passport? You can fly to Germany in 12 hours from Mexico. A few days/weeks have passed since he 'died'...

HOWARD'S HANDSOME AND WINNING LAWYER AGENCY, WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

Attached: 1650982815636.png (438x658, 442.09K)

>Bolsa is the bag man
>Bolsa

Attached: 1649095150921.png (700x525, 438.73K)

why are you replying to a thread that's active in another thread

>is a wanted felon in America
> is not a wanted felon in Europe

>Already would put doubts into Bolsa's mind
The problem with Bolsa is that he can and won't ever doubt Gus because Breaking Bad. I would be surprised if Lalo even contacts Bolsa or Don Eladio before he confronts Gus

can you please speed up my class action lawsuit, im going to die before you even finish discovery

Gus is spreading me too thin

Reminder that Viola's biggest scene was cut. CUT!
We got robbed
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDIU_WSiSQ

>is zeegler a character in BrBra?
werner zeegler[sic] aka "WHAT'S HE UP TO MAN" aka the german engineer gus hired to oversee construction of his superlab underneath the laundry in season 4

>proof of what??
proof that gus is responsible for the..... something i actually honestyl dont remember what. but basically he's trying to implicate gus and get proof for the cartel
maybe proof gus is connected to when the dea (hank and gomey) busted the salamanca mules?

Attached: 1644059904833.jpg (1280x720, 215.31K)

>Lalo fakes his death again
>Vince confirmed Walt and Jesse are back
>it's going to be revealed that Lalo meets with Walt and Hector one last time and wishes to go out with his uncle and jumps through the windoe before the explosion
Kino?

They're going to jail and Saul is getting his Lady Liberty balloon
So no we're no stopping anytime soon

Vince has a lot of symbolism in these shows that we as a community need to decipher. Howard boxing Jimmy symbolizes the eternal fight that Howard and Jimmy and there was no electricity involved symbolizing Chuck's presence during the fight.
The new Spice Curls symbolizes Gus's life.

>>chicken man vs the gooseman
>in the middle… goodman

Attached: 1479973047440.jpg (634x522, 68.51K)

wait are we already overlaping the brbra and the bcs timelines?

That's what Lalo is trying to find out. He was sent to check what was Gus doing, he found the lab under construction but was told it was another chicken plant which checked out. After the assassination attempt his suspicions rose so he is tracking down the head engineer to figure out what was he doing and then gather evidence that Gus is fucking the cartel, which he is by skipping them and building his own meth instead of just distributing.

After he gets the evidence he's gonna call Tio Salamanca, tell him what he found out and have Gus killed without repercussions from the murican branch and Madrigal

He wants proof gus is going behind the cartels back to work on his own. That way he gets an okay to just kill the chicken nigger. Which honestly doesn't make sense to me. If everyone thinks Lalo is dead then why doesn't Lalo just go kill chicken nigger and get it over with? He can be a murdering ghost, doesn't need anyone's approval. This fucking subplot Is getting complicated without it needing to be.

What if Lalo doesn't die but is in a coma all throughout Breaking Bad?

I hope he hunts Jesse down to kill him.

What if Lalo gets frozen in chicken fat like Han Solo carbonite shit

>THEY NEED TO SPEED UP WE HAVE TO GO FASTER THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO COVER THEY NEED TO PICK UP THE PACE

Fucking speed watchers. There’s still 8 episodes left. Once Lalo dies, half the show is over. What exactly are you waiting to happen?

No, I think BCS is still in 2004-2006,while BB happened between 2008-2010.

>>>proof of what??
>proof that gus is responsible for the..... something i actually honestyl dont remember what. but basically he's trying to implicate gus and get proof for the cartel
PROOF THAT GUS WAS BEHIND THE FUCKING ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON LALO'S FUCKING LIFE YOU FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT

what if lalo gets stuck in the los pollos chiller and time travels to the future

He wouldn't know Jesse if he is in a coma, he would track down Jimmy. Maybe the "fan" Jimmy talked in the mall while working in the cinnamon cafe was a PI tracking him and not just a fan

Newspaper that Kunt was holding up from last night said 2004

Kino... too much kino...

Ok, thanks for specifying.

Uhhh user.. I need my parade of Breaking Bad characters.... where are Waltuh and Jessman?