What's the worst experience you've ever had with a celebrity...

What's the worst experience you've ever had with a celebrity? Does it beat James Cromwell supergluing himself to your counter in protest of your franchise's pricing policy?

Attached: glue.png (738x856, 475.41K)

Wow someone had a bad day.

How come people don’t assassinate actors and politicians these days? I hate these fuckers

Plant based """milk""" costs more because it takes a lot more to process it.

Tight security where they live and hang out.

they have literal PMCs working security. its brazil tier

>your onions milk costs more to produce
>MUH RIGHTS
Leftists are a literal cancer on Western society

what if the union decided the snoymilk should be more expensive? keep in mind guac costs extra

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

James Cromwell is an old school political activist and has been doing shit like this for decades. Nice to see him still going strong and protesting at 82 years old.

Here's an opinion you probably won't see ever again on Yea Forums: I admire PETA activists

There. I said it.

PETA is insanely sexist. Fuck that.

Idiot

That'll do, pig.

That'll do.

How so?

What a narcissistic faggot. Oh well he’s old and will be dead soon.

What do they make glue out ot?

PETA are a bunch of psycho cultists

chad move

Having worked in customer service, boomers are the worst and most entitled cunts.

Yeah, but I get it.

Anyone who's seen the slaughterhouse footage I've seen should be able to understand why they do the things they do.

Their answer is to just slaughter every animal once and for all though

Monocrop agriculture is multitudes worse for the environment than anything else we do, and in under 100 years the chemicals they rely on for fertilization won't be available.

He's method acting his character from Succession

incalculably based

You know how fucking funny that would be? Just taunt him and talk shit knowing he can't get up and do anything. Kick his water bottle away from him and shit lmao

is this the guy that played zephram cockring?

i don't care about the suffering of lesser beings

In a weird way I've got some respect for these mental militant vegans. He's probably got fuck you money, loads of free time, loves animals and loves causing a bit of ruckus. Fair play to him

My main concern is the suffering of the animals.

As for the environmental problems, I imagine we'll have sufficient carbon sequestration technology sooner rather than later. I don't know anything about the fertilizer, and I doubt your knowledge is anything more than superficial.

There's also lab grown meat. It's expensive right now, but if they could make it identical in both taste and nutritional content, the demand would skyrocket. They'd find a way to make it more efficiently and therefore cheaper.

You're a lunatic cunt, they're roughly on par with the meat industry for animal kills.

>Actor James Cromwell says he demanded his character on Succession take a moral stand against his unscrupulous, ultra-rich family – and hopes the hit show does not normalise the abuses of power and privilege as The Apprentice did for Donald Trump
Other way round

WALTUH

i'll probably be vegetarian in a few years. maybe a decade. it's inevitable.

all roads lead to vegetarianism.

I saw slaughter house footage once and it made me hungry, just because I knew it would spite retards like you.

Old school lefties are unironically based as fuck. It's a same what's happened to the left over the generations

Really? PETA kills almost 50 billion animals every year?

Congrats, your post is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

>he’s a weak leftist soiboi
Whata fag

Why do Anericans think loving nature and animals and wanting to protect them = leftist

PETA kills tons of animals dumbass. Remember when they stole that old ladies dog and had it put down before she could get it back.

Wow, cool.

Because faggots that think it’s a problem are always weak leftists with the mentally capacity of a Marxist

>tons
I guess I have no choice but to concede. You win.

Educate yourself faggot. PETA has killed thousands upon thousands of pets.

More like James Stickwell

Yeah Stalin was based for giving Trotsky the icepick.

Marxist-leninists are hardcore as fuck though. For the record, they consider Twitter bluehairs petit bourgeoise who deserve a firing squad. You're confusing them with Liberals

>thousands upon thousands
Yeah, thousands is almost as many as tens of billions. You're not retarded at all.

I saw Harrison Ford at a grocery store once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Also some of it is really terrible for the environment. Especially Almond milk

No way, that many milky ways? One wasn't enough?

what a faggot. never heard of this idiot but now if I see his name I know it's a faggot.
milk is a liquid secreted by the mammary glands. that's it.
plants don't have tits. vegans should hang

he only has millions and buys overpriced dogshit drinks from a faggot hipster chain while complaining he doesn't have even more third world imported artificial poison for less money.
someone kill him and give the money to the next tarrant to pay for training and equipment.

>plants don't have tits

Attached: conk.jpg (1280x720, 64.85K)

go to israel and all the arab countries and protest their live throat slitting

Commies are by default retarded. Pseudo intellectuals that claim, “real communism has never been tried!”

>sufficient carbon sequestration technology
this is zoomer pseudo intellectual newspeak for "plants", the same plants that you psycho cunts are MURDERING when you eat your vegan cultist diet

PETA kills pets for existing. Farm animals exist to service man. Cope harder.

>you're telling me that animals are killed in order to make meat?... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree they are a bit silly, they want a stateless society by giving the state even MORE power, thus resulting in state capitalism. Anarchy ironically always made more sense because they don't fully subscribe to dialectic insanity.
Just pointing out this old fart libtard is as much of a communist as Trump is.

>'lab grown', genetically modified, mechanically stretched, cultured animal tumours fed on [mystery not yet revealed]
call it by it's full name, and tell us exactly what these tumours are fed on, and where that 'feed' comes from.
anyone pushing for that should offer themselves up to be euthanised immediately to save the planet.

Because the world is a stage and all the people the actors. None of this shit is real and the script sucks ass.

with luck you'll be a tranny before that and slit your throat

per acre of søy crop, about 20,000 animals are killed per year, via pesticides, trapping, farmer dealing with them etc.
vegans are mindless cultist freaks and should be force fed excrement until they die

lab grown meat has been tried a handful of times and it always resulted in disaster. It's quite literally mistery meat slop the elites want the proles to eat while they keep the quality stock for themselves.

Good luck developing osteoporosis

implants don't count

based

Same reason I come to this site everyday