EZRABROS WE WON

EZRABROS WE WON

Attached: 1652204027439.jpg (1170x1521, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HcZrioDR1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CVCaSBawDpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rich jew not facing the consequences for their actions? who would've thought?

based

Nothing he did was career ending
Zoomers are just used to canceling people for basic shit 24/7 forget that for decades Hollywood has had people stick around as long as they play to what the suits want

Sure seems to have a pattern of manhandling women youtube.com/watch?v=-HcZrioDR1Y

Wait, is that rick and morty in the background?

He was arrested like 3 time in three months. If he was anyone else it would've been career ending after the first one.

Yeah lol. Both owned by WarnerMedia so I won't be surprised if it's true.

Rick and Morty

it was twice
only one ended up in a charge (disorderly conduct/harassment, that got dropped)
who cares, actors do stupid shit all the time

literally all charges decreased to nothing or dropped for being baseless

Fag's gonna fag
Kike's gonna kike

Kek
>video originally posted by a redditor (the white knights the girl was being orbited by)
>they literally admit it was consensual and Ezra and the girl agreed to play around and have a mock-fight
>turn around and post the video framing it like Ezra tried to murder her and say he was dragged off by the cops
>cops questioned
>"lol no one even called us, what the fuck are you talking about"
Why is Reddit so pathetic

Attached: 1633097968826.png (894x750, 76.11K)

So this are the perks of being a jewish faggot

there’s no way someone high up on the chain of command isn’t fucking this trannyjewfaggot

Right?

Attached: having just sucked saudi cock, donald trump poses for a quick photo op before he goes to suck jew cock.jpg (640x360, 19.74K)

people sure do be jealous of Ezra

>Johnny blacklisted because some BPD bitch accuses him of domestic violence despite no proof
>some jew fucking assaults people left and right and he's still getting roles
just fucking lol. talk about jewish privilege

lol every U.S president has sucked off jews for the past couple of centuries. You're much too short sighted with trumps shit.

user, footage Johnny drunkenly chimping out and breaking shit in his kitchen is substantial.

When he comes from just prostate stimulation do you think he moans like a jewess whore?

>other presidents did it too so its okay that trump was a groveling globocuck
The ultimate cope

That's not what I said at all, and you're immediately assuming I like trump. As I said you're much too short sighted and practically blind because of trump.
Let's not make this into thread about U.S politics because I can already see you're going to be incredibly unhinged and be unable to control yourself while spewing wordsalad vomit all over the thread.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CVCaSBawDpc

Attached: 118398223_1174742869592283_1818348933161434084_n brightened.webm (558x1000, 2.78M)

Where's the admission that Ezra was playing around?

Yeah it’s because he’s a rich jew and that’s the entire story, brilliant insights user.

okay but can they keep the homelander actor too

Yeah, a rich person with lots of connections getting away with something is really unreasonable.

Doesn’t matter, Ezra did nothing wrong

Where's the admission it was a violent altercation?
When you consider the fact that the people are proven liars (saying Ezra was arrested/police were called when they weren't), and that Ezra is known for doing intimate things like this with fans, there's more evidence to support the fact that it was a mutual staged thing rather than a violent random encounter.

>When you consider the fact that
Oh okay you pulled it out of your ass. Good to know!

People forget that Johnny Depp wasn't actually fired UNTIL he lost his first court case against Heard calling him a wife beater
That's what caused WB to ask him to step down from the role not the actual accusations for years and years.

Again Studios really REALLY do not care about this shit as long as you "play the game" and if Ezra Miller is getting counselling like a lot of reports suggest that's something that WB has been wanting for a while and means he's doing what they want.

Attached: mel-gibson1.jpg (500x740, 106.94K)

>muh pirate!
Guck off with this already you autist. Thw two cases are different, but as Johnny is telling the truth SO IS EZRA you dumbfuck

Yes, the video lacks context, so one has to try and figure it out with the facts that we do have

Holy jewish privilege

Imagine doing mental gymnastics on the internet for free to defend a wealthy and equally mentally ill person

Ezra himself debunked this on Instagram, fatso + friends were acting like chimps and it was just like for like, as the other user said, a playfight

If they replace Amber Heard but not Ezra Miller, then I will blow up a synagogue
I'm Amanda Meyward

imagine taking what some butthurt white knight redditors say at face value
especially when the dude they're trying to cancel is some dark triad chad and that girl went home and probably flicked her bean to the memory

whoa, is that a literal who unverified twitter account that gets less engagement than my own personal account? this sounds like something i should definitely believe

It’s not mental gymnastics, it’s literally true. Ezra didn’t do anything. I’m sorry Grant Gustin’s pale soggy body won’t be humping your fat ass tonight but crying over Ezra won’t change it.

yes, mugshots and numerous arrests pale in comparison to a drunken outburst of rage where there was no physical violence.

I bet your clear lack of propriety makes you a neurotic and unloveable loser IRL.

In the OP? They’re literally working with Ezra you ugly bitch . Lmao why are you all so fucking dumb? You hate Ezra so much you’ve become reddit. TMZ is credible to you. Kill yourself.

Mugshots and 2 arrests, neither of which resulted in charges, except for disorderly conduct for snatching a microphone and being loud.
Stop sniffing your own farts.

>literally true
as opposed to figuratively true?
you need to go outside more

I love them so much bros

Attached: the tea.webm (772x434, 1.46M)

at what point does a literal faggot fighting women nonstop become tiring? Everything you said about a "staged" fight is pure cope homo conjecture, you have psychosis, for free, you don't even get paid to twist undeniable fact.

It’s literally true.
>go outside
You’re the one here chimping out because you’re wrong but so want to be right.

*they

>t. seething terminally-online homosexual

see:

You literally only like the idea of him in your head not the actual person.

You need stop, Ezra. This is embarrassing. Your 15 minutes is up. Be glad it lasted as long as it did.

doubt.jpg

>literal faggot
Actually bi and currently fucking a female whore
>fighting women
Oh no he pushed a fatty to the floor in a playfight, while still supporting her gargantuan bulk

Do you wear a pink pussy hat while your polywife pegs you?

This, water under the fridge

Making a post pointing out improper grammar is chimping out?
When was the last time you were outside?

Hey Grant, I’m fucking your wife tonight

the fixative neurodivergence that compels you to reply to every single message that admonishes Ezra Miller for being a massive mentally ill faggot that fights women too much has very little bearing on us normal brain types.

You’re chimping out bro. Seething.
>nooooo WB why aren’t you casting my tv manlet hero!
>grammar lmao that’ll teach you

how could this happen redditbros he was supposed to be fired and cancelled
if he was black this wouldn’t be happening

Are you a woman?

So he's not a flaming faggot that has AIDS, he's bi.
He's not a neurotic loser that fights women too much, he's misunderstood.

Anything else you want to the list of cope? lolz. Also dude I'm a tranny 6'5 broad shoulders, I'll do what I want to get what I want with you and you'll love me for it.

I never said anything about anything other than retard-tier misuse of language. Are you ok?
Who cares about capeshit, its for children. I dont care if they cast 50 midgets as batman or rubberman or whatever

How can you be so smug about being so wrong?
Are you a woman though? Or some gloopy handed incel who thinks he’s Paul Dano?

>I don’t care I’m just in here for no reason at all but aren’t making points other than grammar

Have sex.

>fights women
which women did he fight

They is cute