OH NO NO NO NO NO

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING SAD JOKE

Attached: 1282839982343.jpg (634x759, 81.56K)

>ohnonono
lmao funny meme hehe

Does that mean I'll be able to get a 4k torrent?

go woke go brok.......oh.....

bad fucking call making movie for people who don't leave their room

Kino is coming home brother

Holy shit why are people so butthurt about this movie?

AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes. This is the best part of the news for us piratchads.

Can't stop winning can we.

Attached: 1648555647653.gif (600x600, 173.99K)

It hasn't even come out in my country. The fuck is this release schedule.

Whitebros...did we lose?

I didn't like the film but this makes me worried. If I'd try to make an authentic viking film actually based on a real saga would it also flop? What was the reason? Marketing? The braindead fetishization? Did people just get turned off after the lighthouse? Do people even think vikings are cool anymore?

Movie theaters are dead

You don't think wide releases are good?

Funny, I was gonna watch it in theaters tomorrow. No point now.

1. Viking Fatigue
2. Cringe chud cult of personality around the movie.
3. Bad casting (the Skaarsgard guy is also super creepy on all talkshow interviews)

>the last duel flopped
>the Northman flopped
I think it’s over for us bro

We fucking lost bros... It only lasted 3 weeks what the fuck...

This. The movie failed because of cringe chuds and incels shilling it and people getting turned off.

Face it. Audiences like capeshit because it’s realistic and inclusive. Dr Strange getting cucked by a nigger in every universe in the multiverse speaks to Americans in ways that chuds simply cant.

>2. Cringe chud cult of personality around the movie.
>3. Bad casting (the Skaarsgard guy is also super creepy on all talkshow interviews)
These two are meaningless as the majority of people in the world don't even know what a "chud" is and give less of a shit about creepy actors(see Jared Leto). I think the story was just bad and people don't really like Eggers.

Morbius flopped as well you delusional retard

"Chuds" weren't shilling this film outside of your demented internet groups you obsessed schizo. Your opinion is clearly not related to the majority of consumers.

Because of Leto? Or because nobody even knows who Morbius is?

Mostly trannies trying to pretend an indie film about vikings would ever be a big hit.

The VVItch was never a big hit - it was just a cult thing that took years to get big. They will eat their words.

Attached: monkey-gangster-monkey.gif (496x640, 2.05M)

>This. The movie failed because of cringe chuds and incels shilling it and people getting turned off.
>
>Face it. Audiences like capeshit because it’s realistic and inclusive. Dr Strange getting cucked by a nigger in every universe in the multiverse speaks to Americans in ways that chuds simply cant.

Attached: 1641308530953.jpg (1920x1080, 673.01K)

>metoo hype film
>co-written by some fag who just writes books about being gay in Iceland.
Who gives a fuck?

>indie film
Bait

I just want some Grettir kino bros

Attached: grettir-the-strong-on-near-danger-quotepic.jpg (1500x864, 698.12K)

Appeal to honky
Lose money

good, early webdl.

I like cinema more than small screen

>Eggers gets 100 million dollars and an all star cast to make a movie
>Instant classic
>Chuds left seething and stuttering about box office or something

Attached: E0CyNnWVEAgR-Sd.jpg (960x720, 53.93K)

Nobody gives a fuck about vikings anymore, not sure why they thought a grey, melodramatic movie on them by The Lighthouse guy would be anything other than mediocre at the box office. Casting Nicole Bogdanoff and Alien Taylor-Joy probably hurt their chances as well.

Anyabros....

Attached: 279443680_126584973102728_6092975911826715731_n.jpg (1080x1350, 59.15K)

I don't give a shit bro

>people don't really like Eggers.

the amount he was talked about has always been comically out of proportion with how many people saw his films. Get Out had the same budget as the Witch but made six times as much.

>creepy on talkshow

Citation needed

Box office poison

Based, kino night on Friday
Imma invite all my white dudes only

Attached: 1589167529242.jpg (1200x900, 151.76K)

>OH NO NO NO NO NO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1336368249711.jpg (720x720, 203.55K)

oh no no no Chud bros we were too cocky in the end

>another big budget R rated movie flops
i'm absolutely shocked.

This film had a small budget.
It’s made a lot of money and will continue to do so. I saw it in the theater and even the late showing I was in was half full.
And best part — not a shitskin in sight.

Trannies and untermensch seethe because it’s not a children’s story created solely to sell merchandise and lunch boxes for 8 year olds.

Sad. Many such cases.
This directory is just getting started. And nary a shitskin in any of his movies... how refreshing to see the world I actually live in presented on the big screen.

>netflix is dying
>Star wars being rescued by white men.
>Dr Who is dead
>female action films keep flopping.
>Marvel slowly losing steam and being outed as groomers while losing their tax status
>Metoo dying with Amber heard
>their biggest propaganda tool falls to the enemy with twitter being bought by Elon

Lets pick on a modest budget arthouse piece and pretend its a capeshit that would make 100's of millions.

I guess trannies need a moral victory as they have been losing for years eh?

KEKW

Attached: 1650916933617.jpg (1024x1280, 174.94K)

>I think the story was just bad and people don't really like Eggers.
I hate eggers and the movie doesn't have much of a story BUT I really enjoyed it, possibly because I'm not a plotfag.

Why does she look so old now? She's approaching the wall faster than normal.

Keep seething, right wing anime tranny.

ill-advized weight loss.

they have metrics to predict box office success

my guess is that they didn't observe too much interest in this movie in your country
they're cutting off their loses now

we lost....

every flop zaps energy outta her

Attached: 277082108_541045067336316_1998815150091927280_n.jpg (1080x1346, 218.65K)

The trailers try to make it look like Gladiator or Braveheart when it's somewhere between a zoomer theme park ride movie and a druggy indie film.

Trailers really didn't know how to sell it.

>Get Out had the same budget as the Witch but made six times as much.
Hmm. Wonder why.
The fact that simian one an oscar for that steaming pile of mediocrity will never not be funny.

Don’t stop hollywood: you’re extending massive negro fatigue onto the normies now. Will Smith was just the cherry on top after the BLM riots and murders, and the completely fake and gay interracial couples in every commercial. I hope they keep accelerating

What does the northman have to do with the right wing?

MARVELCHADS...WE WON AGAIN

Nothing.

They just hate anything that is white and try to make it right wing to justify their racism.

Attached: 1651851999836.jpg (720x933, 124.95K)

This happens to every movie nowadays. I watched dune in the cinemas then watched it on hbo like a month after, get fucked faggot.

That being said I hope it gets an extended life with this online release.

>a modest budget arthouse piece
M8 it had a 70-90mil production budget and decent marketing. Literally more expensive than some capeshit movies. Find a better cope.

No you retard it was always planned to come out mid-may.

Do amerimutts seriously believe abortions are kills? lol

Why are people spinning this as a chud vs tranny thing? The movie flopped because its a historically accurate movie made by a niche arthouse director. Something like that might have been big in the 60s but current audiences don't care for historical films at all.

Attached: 1577412554091.jpg (1000x1335, 226.25K)

I just want a girlfriend wit hab raid like this over her shoulder , god damn I want it so bad

Nothing but Yea Forums tried to make it a statement against woke. Which was retarded.

>Literally more expensive than some capeshit movies.
>Find a better cope.
Is this bait or are you stupid? Both?

>I can have it for free on my pc
>Or i can go watch it in the kinoplex and try to financially salvage one of the last white movies
I hate moral choices

Attached: 0% survivors.png (477x724, 692.46K)

Spawn-kills are pretty scummy desu.

>no retard, they always expected it to bomb!!
>so what if the budget was 80 million dollars + ads?!

Not even based Willem could save this shit movie

>1. Viking Fatigue
I feel this but still very excited to see this movie, I thought I would have to wait until June so it's surprising

My kill count is massive if you count everytime I failed to get laid

Wow, Yea Forums really is filled with actual, obsessed, retard trannies and feminist losers, isn't it?

Here's a couple things to keep in mind:
>No one even talked about this movie before release, let alone people you clearly ideological oppose
>Barely any trailers for it
>moderate budget so so their losses are minimal
>is very highly rated
>its out in the aether anyway and there's nothing you can do to erase it from existing

Meanwhile, continue coping and crying and projecting about how "CHUDS LOSE" while your precious Roe V Wade gets swept into the trash, nigger faggots, and keep your mouths shut afterwards when it passes. Shut up, sit down, be humble.

Higher budget than Joker. Similar budget to Morbius.

>it's just a smol 90m movie with no name actors like Nicole Kidman, Bjoerk, Ethan Hawke, Anya Taylor Joy

What the fuck are you talking about now? They didn't push back the release date. That's a fact.

>it's made a lot of money
So far it has lost around 50 million dollars, probably even more

Is it worth seeing by yourself? No one I know wanted to go see it with me

Attached: w354sptrjrm81.jpg (1024x710, 98.49K)

>Why are people spinning this as a chud vs tranny thing?
you started the spin

Buy a ticket and don't go.

It's really good on the big screen, just sayin

>people are taking bait this obvious
never change, Yea Forums

he means they knew there was little interest well in advance of release and didn't prioritize getting ahead of pirates as far as your country is concerned.

There are multitude of reasons.

1. Death of cinema. Less and less people are going to watch movies on the big screen and prefer to watch movies in their homes. Right now only capeshit is making any sort of money.

2. It's an "art" film and those usually haven't made any money since the invention and mass usage of CGI. Giving this movie seuch a big budget was retarded from the get go. If it was given a slightly larger budget than Lighthouse, it would have been a modest success.

3. People are fucking tired of vikings. Ever since the Vikings tv show, everything from books, games, anime and movies has been flooded with that shit. There's really no further stories you can tell about the subject. Sven Ngubu goes to rape and pillage some monastery, wohoo. It's a topic beaten to death

It’s worth seeing in theaters, I would say. I enjoyed watching it with the people I was with but it would have been great alone too

But why? What's the advantage of releasing it later at all? Even if it's minimal losses they have nothing to gain from this.

Kinoplex
>full of niggers
>expensive garbage snacks meant for children and obeasts who gargle butter
>no control over screen conditions or audio
>mysterious sticky patches
>w*men on their phones
>have to travel and attend on somone else's schedule
Kino station
>Comfy, customized to your specifications
>hand selected snacks chosen for maximum kino enhancement and health
>audio/visual experience tailored precisely for the Kino of the day
>no niggers, unless you are a nigger then no unwanted niggers
>able to enjoy whenever you want
Yeah I'm thinking we're on top baby

Attached: thingies.webm (640x800, 1.04M)

the dudes eating raw meat with a spoon on twitter did think it was a right-wing film

you can't even see the money on-screen. The Green Knight honestly looked just as good.

white people fatigue
after 100 years people are tired of seeing cumskins on the big screen

>>moderate budget so so their losses are minimal
it cost 90M dollars faggot

Why are non-whites hating this film so hard and laughing because it doesn't make massive money at the box office lmao?

If Eggers had attached Thor to this film somehow it would have made a billion dollars like the Joker film did.

Also, didn't you guys get mad over Joker being a "White chud incel" film? It had 55M budget and made over 1 billion lol

>Ever since the Vikings tv show, everything from books, games, anime and movies has been flooded with that shit.
How? Vydia aside there's the TV show you mentioned, Thor and How to train your dragon. That's pretty much it as far as the zeitgeist is concerned and those are quite different from one another.

It's not in cinemas near me.. (UK)

Anyone know when it comes out in UK/Europe?

People are laughing at it because it was hyped on this board and then turned out to be a boring piece of shit that won't even make a profit.

Marketing wasn't great, normies are cattle and need to basically be force fed a steady diet of commercials and have it pop up on the feed of their social media of choice 24/7, otherwise they don't notice it. They have no original thought, they aren't able to critically deduce what movies are good or bad, they just consume.

They aren't. It's racist whites shitposting so that you kneejerk follow them. Nobody uses the word "chud" genuinely. The only person I know who cares about this movie is a spic.

Both

Tomorrow in France and Switzerland at least, so probably similar.

>you
but I'm you

Right now off the top of my head I can add The Last Kingdom and Vinland Saga