What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Attached: 1626114279894.jpg (842x830, 91.72K)

make peepee go big peepee

Attached: 1608948969767s.jpg (124x124, 2.44K)

Straight men like looking at scantily clad women

identify who is a fagot and who is not a fagot.

To see actress Alice Eve in her underwear.

I watch the shrunken down and farted on videos religiously
my favorite is ellie idol

God damn yeah she needs a BBC inside her badly

To activate neurons.

sexy women are pleasant to look at

She walled so hard bros, its not fair!

Attached: gettyimages-1200426338-612x612.jpg (479x612, 32.61K)

Actress wanted to show her body off.

Yeah, that's thought sex crimes.

>What was the point of this scene?
To explain how Kirk ends up fucking the future mother of his future son.

Oh no :(

still would 100%

ywnbaw

To keep people from walking out of that shit movie hence why it came at the literal half way point

M, m, mommy?

Based

>A throwaway shot, it served little narrative purpose in the film’s theatrical cut. Online, the backlash was swift to what some saw as a gratuitous instance of a female character being unfairly sexualized. (Though, of course, there was also a backlash to this backlash.) Eventually, producer Damon Lindelof apologized, and director J.J. Abrams conceded that he understood the criticism. Eve has spoken only sparingly about the incident but, looking back on the scene, remembers being taken aback by the controversy.

>“It was something I voluntarily worked with a trainer to be fit for, was very much prepared for, and very much enjoyed [doing] — filming, executing, promoting,” recalls Eve, who says she was actively involved in discussing all her character’s scenes. “The feeling I shouldn’t have done it, or that it was exploitation, was confusing to me.”

>Eventually, Eve shrugged it off: “There are many things in the world that are confusing. I put it down to one of those anomalies. I’m proud of that scene, and all the work I did.”

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-10-20-54-26-79_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg (1080x1611, 930.93K)

Attached: 1635000385787.webm (530x536, 2.8M)

Tummy.

The superior physique of the white woman.

Dem tiddies be looking super sloppy and I'm down wit it.

Attached: sexo.jpg (530x364, 39.32K)

that hideous skin flap by her armpit ruins it. tells me the rest is shopped and fake.

Based bimbo

If you looked like that you'd show it off at every opportunity

Remember that scene in Aliens and Starship troopers where all the marines are in the shower room together? Star Fleet is a military organization at it's core, and enlisted people are disciplined enough to not be affected by a little nudity.

I'm straight, she's hot.

she has one big milk filled tit and a cubic jaw
this is my exact fetish

to make pathetic manchildren meme a shitty movie for years

They wanted to show that in the future underwear will have no seams.

Attached: 1652201387279.jpg (4032x1908, 1.3M)

That whole dumb drum move is just overacting form everyone. What a shite film.

>IM DRUMMING

Trailer thumbnail. That's all it was.

The point was to indicate to the audience that Kirk in fact needed to turn around.

Thought groping
Thought battery
Thought statuatory
Thought molestation
Thought rape

hilarious and saved

FPBP /thread

>”It was something I voluntarily worked with a trainer to be fit for, was very much prepared for, and very much enjoyed [doing] — filming, executing, promoting,” recalls Eve, who says she was actively involved in discussing all her character’s scenes. “The feeling I shouldn’t have done it, or that it was exploitation, was confusing to me.”

> Eventually, Eve shrugged it off: “There are many things in the world that are confusing. I put it down to one of those anomalies. I’m proud of that scene, and all the work I did.”

When will Hollywood remember that most women also enjoy being sexy?

Built for Big Klingon Cock.

that haircut is what does it for me

Sex

in order for me to properly judge it you need to make a slow motion GIF

To make my benis into bigger benis

thats how non jewish actress get more roles.
showing skin attracts jewish producers.
it tells the jewish producer that this actress will meet in your hotel room

made for BBC

did alice agree to it? female empowerment
did alice object to it? literal rape

fanservice

Look at the skin by her armpit in the OP pic. She already had bad elasticity, and was always destined to wall super hard. It was an alarm bell when I first saw the scene.
This is why you always check their mothers as soon as possible when considering locking it down.

this just proves again that not all woman feel victimized being "sexualized", whatever the fuck that means. and dumb ass loud mouths putting every girl in a box are the real dumb fucks.

my dick and her vanity

It's funny that this scene was treated as so sexist and needless - if anything it was used to emasculate the normally womanizing Kirk. Here's a beautiful woman who is off limits to you, who is immune to your charm. Her body is off limits to even look at, but she'll change in the same room as you because you are nothing to her.
It's a feminist scene, in the sex-positive sense.

Am I retarded or is her right breast a full cup size bigger than the left?

Attached: GrabEms.png (700x467, 354.85K)

sex sells retard

To raise test levels

Saw it at the cinema. It made me realise the girl I was with was too fucking fat. Broke up with her.

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

>What was the point of this scene?
to single out closeted homos

I usually understand what Hollywood is implying but I truly never got that scene.