if God exists, he would stop me

> if God exists, he would stop me.

Damn

Attached: c9b885fa2f603e8bd23268c37a706a8e.jpg (736x733, 72.95K)

i am compelled to post just how much i hate david. i really hate david

>A robot, but hold on to your seats, he's evil
>Uh we did that with Ash
>EVILLER

>>EVILLER
kek

>Also he's named Adam because that's like deep and biblical and stuff

>If God exists he would stop me killing millions of people at once
>Meanwhile God up in heaven: Lmao git gud faggot, those are rookie numbers
Why does no one ever read the OT?

Attached: 1648766985601.jpg (463x529, 18.56K)

Same. Prometheus and Covenant could have been decent if he wasn't in them

If we were going by OT rules he would have been stopped by the sperm-people's Iron Chariots.

Exactly what I say to the girl locked in my basement.
Seriously I think I heard this stupid quote in 10 movies.

name 1 (one) example

I liked him in the first one, but he became ridiculous in the sequel. A full on mustache twirling villain who is overpowered, knows everything in advance, and can't be defeated. I was actually looking forward to seeing 'Shaw and David's misadventures while trying to find the Engineers' but nah, he just kills her and mutilates her corpse into an abomination

I said "I think" not "I'm sure". I THINK one of them was a western.

this
Covenant is basically a comedy so it's fine though.

These movies were the ultimate filter. If you think they're bad you just think that because a youtuber told you to

The nice robot was refreshing. For a second there I thought they wouldn't do the obvious switch and that the good guy actually did defeat the bad guy that should have been worn down and less effective. But nope, had to do the blatantly obvious "twist".

who did god kill in the OT?

>because a youtuber told you to
Stop projecting your watching-youtubers-talk-about-movies habits.

>i am compelled to post just how much i hate david. i really hate david
I love David because he's a seething egotistical homo just like me.

Attached: promocard1.jpg (2500x1809, 490.34K)

The movie should have been about exploring alien culture, not some psycho android no one gives a fuck about other than Ridley because he's secretly gay for him.

Why would he? This whole massacre is insignificant to God, they've been much worse killers in the history, Genghis Khan killed dozens of millions.

I really dislike how in two movies David goes from Slightly Shady Antihero to Worst Motherfucker in the Universe

I didn't mind him becoming the actual antagonist, but I would have preferred either
>he tries to fulfill Shaw's dream of contacting the Prometheuses, *they* chimp out and kill her just like the astronaut they met tried to, in a fit of cold vengeance he goes "eat jugs fags, lmao"
>the storyboard concept where instead of just dying, Shaw gets gooed and turns into a Queen type creature that's docile towards David and incredibly aggressive to everyone else, David resolves to kill the Covenant crew to essentially protect her, from them, bonus points if they actually kill her and he goes full autistic screeching

Nothing in the first one about him hating his (massive cunt) father or even being jealous of Shaw's boyfriend foreshadows him just abruptly deciding to become the galaxy's greatest supervillain for no raisin

Attached: alex-kryvolapov-shaws-grave.jpg (2522x1038, 410.99K)

noah built an ark to avoid what?

free will you faggot droid

Fuck... this would have been beautiful

God exists but he literally created the world to explore the concept of pain and has no need for any worship.

he's gonna goto hell

Attached: atheistjak2.png (1377x837, 533.66K)

If you retcon Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Resurrection and continue building on the foundation that Prometheus and Covenant built, the franchise might be saved.

True. Prometheus should have had a proper sequel and then maybe a 3rd alien-style movie with David as a villain.

I like Covenant, but David suddenly becoming a slasher villain because he hates humans and likes aliens isn't fleshed out at all.

>headcanon about God #63737474828272
I wonder why more and more people don't give a shit about religion...

If you just continue where Resurrection left off by adapting Alien Vs. Predator Vs. Terminator then all three franchises can be saved.

>the sheer amount of Rule 34 this character would have inspired

Attached: br2049-t3-059_m.jpg (560x235, 15.34K)

>noo you can only believe in the headcanon of dead men!!!

Gays

Some of the concept art for covenant is very cool

Attached: 210705682.png (1100x705, 813.84K)

Engineer homeworld

Attached: 210822665.png (1100x688, 552.66K)

free will was given to humans as a gift. they arent slaves or toy doll automatons like the heavenly host that have set rolls and do only what were designed and commanded to do. this free will also means they can choose to do good or evil, to believe or not. it was His greatest gift to mankind.

why did these movies become solely about an autistic robot midway through prometheus?
is Ridley Scott retarded?

that helmet looks very saxon

Attached: 1634519405678.png (1568x1176, 2.77M)

kino?

Attached: 211113404.png (1100x753, 752.08K)

You can give Covenant shit for a lot of things but it is a nice looking movie.

Because the Xenomorph has been done to death. It isn't interesting anymore.

Ridley had the right idea but the wrong execution.

Attached: 211408202.png (1100x688, 618.23K)

Ridley Scott is a pretentious, senile old fart.

Ridley really loves his T-poses

Also the storyboards for the chestburster scene are fucking brutal

Attached: 211517711.png (1000x1390, 1.25M)

Attached: 211648216.png (1000x1357, 920.96K)

wew lad

Attached: 211753241.png (1000x1401, 746.6K)

Attached: 211932565.png (1000x1401, 686.87K)

Because Ridley's atrophied boomer brain got even more afraid of AI with all the news about them and so where he used to only be afraid of them malfunctioning and killing people they now turned into genocidal god-players/killers in his mind and he felt compelled to share that vision with us.

Prometheus and Covenant felt soulless as fuck because they introduced touchscreens and muh transparent sci-fi screens.

Would have been kinda interesting if he killed everyone for lack of care for life instead of violently genociding them

Oorah Semper Fi.

Attached: 23423423423.png (535x558, 388.69K)

>he

this has got to be the most retarded and nitpicky criticism of these films I've read on this board yet

Nah they were shite you fucking retard

>secretly

What is it about these movies that make midwits piss and cry themselves with rage? What did people want? Just to see the xenomorph chase people down hallways for two hours?

Where would you personally place the films on the soulful to soulless scale?

>building... but they look like penises
bravo ridley

So fucking badass

>talking about how a movie looks
>nooo you can't have a problem with how the movie universe tech suddenly looks like every other current-year sci-fi movie instead of like the tech shown in the Alien movies!!!
The look fucking sucks and shouldn't be in the Alien universe, zoomer.