Cast him

Attached: EC98332E-D55A-4E26-AB18-257ADBD97424.jpg (750x512, 106.82K)

We need to build a wall around Earth A and send all these Earth B assholes back.

I'm pro-abortion but I've been talking to a few seething roasties I know since the supreme court decision, and it's unbelievable how retarded their takes are. It just reminds me that the majority of voters have subhuman IQ levels.

A roast I was talking to the other day who has had 3 abortions told me that a fetus is "not a living thing." When I told her it was she got mad and said "Well the science disagrees with you." I realized further discussion with this person was utterly pointless. Every time I discuss these things with other people it just reminds me how much humanity sucks.

Attached: 1648430666163.png (605x528, 372.33K)

>I'M GONNA GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CUT OFF

Attached: 1651977002118.png (606x805, 435.01K)

weird how liberals keep bringing up black rapists when discussing abortion

>Rethuglican

stopped reading.

>

>rethuglican

Attached: 1624154881647.jpg (516x424, 32.38K)

Abortion is murder and only acceptable in less than 1% of abortions that actually take place (rape, non viable fetus, will kill the mother).

Babylon Bee was not supposed to be an instruction manual

I've got to be honest, I've stopped caring that it's murder. In fact I'd probably be okay to aborting autistic male children as a coup de grace.

No, most abortions are of blacks and hispanics and I'm pro-racial hygiene. Whining about this as a White person is absurd.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Where in the Bible does it say it's okay in those instances? What makes the life of someone concieved by rape or incest less valuabe because of the crime the father commited?

>three abortions
Was she black?

It's called having morals instead of being an unemotional drone. You should think how this reflects on yourself, instead of attacking him.

Allowing them to abort will not solve you getting outbred and replacing you, white boy.

>A roast I was talking to the other day who has had 3 abortions told me that a fetus is "not a living thing."
I heard a whore say something similar before, these women are utterly psy-op'd to hate their own child. Amazing. I've heard plenty refer to a fetus as a "parasite." One said a fetus is "like a tapeworm sucking nutrients from its mother." So many women are literal psychopaths.

No, surprisingly.

I have morals, they're just different than your morals.

Already has done immeasurable good, look at how many have been aborted. 90% are nonwhite. Now add up all the kids those kids would have when they grew up, and you see how many nogs we've been spared thanks to abortion. Keep crying though, chinky.

Do you wish you were white?

No, it's like wanting to be a dodo.

I bring up that I stand with Planned Parenthood because Margaret Sanger was right about her beliefs

All these people seething like anyone's fucking them in the first place

When did you start wishing you were white?

Your morals are:
>Killing white children is okay because we get to kill a lot of colored ones too
There's no emotion in that, it' purely logical and amoral. You only think about the end results rather than what happens to people.

The black abortion thing is a myth. They don't have higher abortion rates. They don't have higher abortion rates per capita, either. Why would they get rid of their oneway ticket to government check easy street?

That's just it though, only the fuck ugly women make a big deal about insinuating anyone is fucking them or "look men want me too I got fucked!!" When the reality is they are vocal incels

Trying to do that passive aggressive shtick? Very revealing.

Source?

Op was browsing reddit, got mad, took a screenshot and posted it here to get his Yea Forums friends to validate his feelings. Stop being pathetic dudes. This goes on /pol/ at least, stop bringing this random's dude garbage to Yea Forums.

How many times have you cried yourself to sleep over the fact that you will never be white?

its not human life yet. its stepping on some ants. every advanced civilized society allows abortion. cope seethe more. you follow an old book because you cant even stand up for yourself.

I've heard the same. Scary.

Lel, I don't admit it openly.

Who said anything about emotion? Are you a woman? Of course I look at things logically, I have functional testicles. If we look at the numbers, we can see abortion is well worth it.

Literally woman's behavior. Sasuga, white boy.

A human life at any stage is a human life. Just sounds like you have a vendetta against God.

Yes they do, sperglord. Getting welfare isn't worth it for most of them.

It's okay if the mother would die otherwise because the abortion is incidental to saving the woman. It isn't the intended outcome. That's it though.

Do you bleach your hair, wear blue contacts, and use skin lightening cream in an attempt to appear more white?

Sometimes the dead babies just get stuck in there. Its not really abortion if its already dead

Looking at it logically without emotion indicates just as much cognitive underdevelopment as the opposite
>Who said anything about emotion?
You said you have morals, you obviously don't. You have just an end goal and will do whatever you can to achieve it.

Who even cares about this other than Californians who moved to Texas? Pretty much everyone else lives in a state where they agree with their abortion laws.

oh so why cant 6 year olds vote? why cant 4 year olds get married?

what does abortion have to do with the constitution

>its not human life yet
Lol it is though, as soon as an egg is fertilized it contains all the genetic code of a complete new human. All your nitpicking about when true personhood is achieved is subjective opinion. A newborn baby is much less of a person compared to an adult, than a fetus is when compared to a newborn. Yet you probably wouldn't say a mother could strangle her infant and be morally correct. Why is it okay to murder it inside the womb but not after it gets pushed out of a vagina? Makes no sense brah.

I'm pro-abortion btw. But please have actual arguments.

you are a brain dead retard. its actually really obvious if you possess any critical thinking

I have the same views. I think access to abortion is a necessary evil but the whole cult surrounding it is disgusting. Women keeping count of "how many babies" they've killed. These people are the closest things to demons you'll ever get and I'm not even religious.

Attached: 1649364278478.png (720x720, 562.71K)

What

Neither have the emotional maturity

Why can't you explain it then?

Emotion and morals are not the same concept at all, are you ESL or something?

Because there are laws in place that prevent it. They could if it were legal, but there is no legislating when life begins because it's already an objective fact.

Morals are based on emotion, retard

I'm 100% pro abortion because garbage people and minorities shouldn't have kids but it's so fucking funny how leftoids try to claim the moral high ground over what is literally the murder of babies

Dumbest shit said ITT

Can someone cite the part of the US Constitution where you have a God-given right to kill babies? I don't know, I missed that part. Was it before or after the part about the inalienable right to Big Gulps at 7/11?

>claims a fetus is more like a baby than a baby is to an adult
straight up wrong. if this is the basis of your argument.

How is that wrong?

Why do they cope with this shit? As another user said it may be a necessary evil but make no mistake what is going on.

Attached: 1651554178896.png (866x653, 901.83K)

>I love niggers
Opinion discarded. You should have been aborted.

Who are you quoting?

>parasites
What do welfare quaynz have to do with this?

See I'm sort of with you; I'm not religious, so I don't particularly care about the "life begins at conception" thing or any religious views that go with it. And also, I'm not fond of blacks and useless liberals, so I definitely don't want those people reproducing at all.

But it's hard to really join the pro-abortion side when they're also anti-family in general and pro-degeneracy. I mean, in general I'm NOT for the killing of kids, but it's also a fact that the people who literally shouldn't be allowed to breed have tons of fucking kids.

>like a tapeworm sucking nutrients from its mother
Are they wrong, ?

op claims all stages of human life are the same. i presented clear obvious socially accepted differences in stages of human life. im not sorry it went over your head

I don't think these women understand how many otherwise apathetic men this drives away from their cause. It's disgusting.

They can be, but aren't necessarily, dipshit. My argument is not emotional. It's a simple, demonstrable fact that abortion = less bad actors in society, therefore it's good. Your argument is "But they're human lives!" All emotion. Mine is a practical and logical argument to produce a good society, yours is emotional, illogical wailing. My moral is that "Whatever leads to a more harmonious society should be pursued," while yours is "But I don't like it!!"

BASED anti-immigration queens

its an edited picture

Some "racists" in Babylon 5 did the same thing to a Minbari.

God damn it

Okay bro, what drastic change does a fetus go through a few days before being pushed out of a vagina that makes it become human out in the open air? Lmao

based, kill all NEETs

And it's a simple, demonstrable fact that that you're also wanting the murder of thousands of white children.

> Mine is a practical and logical argument to produce a good society, yours is emotional, illogical wailing. My moral is that "Whatever leads to a more harmonious society should be pursued," while yours is "But I don't like it!!"
That isn't the case, actually. But you obviously cannot understand why and have no desire to learn why. I've already tried to explain but you accused me of being a woman.

A parasite is a FOREIGN organism that sucks the nutrients out of a host. You have been psyoped to believe the miracle of child birth is wrong and you cope with whatever you can to justify the murder.

Women don't realize anything. They believe and parrot whatever their propaganda streams tell them to.

no one is advocating aborting healthy babies a week before the expected birth

Why do right wing retards hate women and children, as well as most races, but not their babies?

I'm ok with anti-abortion but I need a way to opt out of paying taxes for unwanted kids

Never saw it

There are quite of a lot of posters in this thread defending unborn females' rights to not be murdered.

Yes they are. Plus California is set to allow post-birth abortions, ie baby murder.

I may hate niggers but I wouldn't kill them all

>And it's a simple, demonstrable fact that that you're also wanting the murder of thousands of white children.
Nah I don't want that, but if the cost of getting rid of 10,000 blacks is getting rid of 1,000 Whites borne of crackhead single mothers, that is absolutely worth it. Like I said, we just have different morals. You don't think it's worth the sacrifice for the greater good, while I do.

Don't be so hard on yourself

Why do you want to murder innocent, unborn children but not criminals who murder and rape?

And why do you want those murdering rapists to flood into this country unchecked?

Dude why does team red think this and team blue think this even though there's clear overlapping between the two?

I want to send them back in time with that sign and watch pic rel beat them up

Attached: civil-rights-protest-apollo-gettyimages-695984462.jpg (1200x675, 77.54K)

>Thread still up
They're going to ban all of us aren't they

because it represents the most pure and innocent form of a human life, full of potential

It's always fascinating when a normal has the same opinion on something you have an interest in and they have that opinion for all the wrong reasons.
+1 point for every time their reason to having that opinion is a direct contradiction.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x672, 127.63K)

Daily reminder that /pol/ genuinely thinks the only way the white race won't die out is if rape babies are forced to live. top kek, says a lot about your race

Why do left wing retards always attack using strawmen?

Lmaoo okay bro so a fetus actually is human now? At what stage does it become human them? (Hint: it always was and you're just coping with a low IQ subjective opinion that is infinitely arguable, unlike mine which is provably true and inarguable)

Have you looked out of the window latley? People with actual morals are hunted down, your satanic moral system is just anti human

you are fucking straight up lying dude

>Why do left wing retards always attack using strawmen?
Because all they have are their feelings and opinions.

No really, someone answer me. It's total bullshit that they'll just increase taxes to find all future orphans when I never had a choice to vote for/against this law.

Who are you calling satanic? Pro life is anti human now?

/pol/ holds the opinion that abortion is murder and therefor abortion is good because black people do it practically every month

>you are fucking straight up lying dude

Attached: 1651977625077.png (798x1230, 185.64K)

uh probably at some point before it can rub 2 braincells together at the very least

>why does my cartoon strawman of my enemy have they made up contradictions I subscribe to him

Heh. Checkmate, chuds.

>dude zog pozzes all these npcs that are killing the earth
>WE NEED MORE OF THEM!!!

Attached: 1616241488166.png (1171x800, 27.7K)

I said I'm pro-abortion for this reason retard.

I'm just pointing out that leftoids don't have the moral high ground on the issue.

> saves topical reaction images because he is a tourist and doesnt already have a full react folder