Watching Letterkenny

>watching Letterkenny
>character gets an abortion
>cuck male lead "that's your choice to make"
>whore replies "that IS my choice to make"

Aaaaaaaand fucking dropped.

Attached: p16387961_b_v8_aa.jpg (206x305, 22.38K)

The entire show is blatant propaganda, how did you not realize that after a couple of seasons?

>American is insulted by human rights

Another bites the dust

>implying women that get abortions are human

huMAN, not huwoman rights

It's a liberal's take on hick culture, not sure what you expected.
The show can be funny at times, but if you want a window into the lives of human garbage like old Always Sunny you're barking up the wrong tree.

It's established that the male lead doesn't like kids to begin with so it makes sense he's not bothered by his one night stand getting an abortion. Plus after the "It is my choice line" she adds I wasn't sure if the kid was yours anyway.

Can't stand that: the character is supposed to be a very well-established type of person, yet has nothing but incongruous opinions about political matters. So kikey.

it really got pozzed after first couple seasons. its like they got funding that mandated it, which is highly likely.

He doesn't like kids so murder kids is okay?

Remember the old youtube vids were kind of funny and didn't really have an POZ. What a shame.

The message of the scene is way more about yas queening the female making a choice to abort than the MC's problem with kids

Have any of you ever actually thought through the beliefs that you have?

holy BASED

what? people dont like heavy handed political statements. Comes off as pandering

Based Canadian

I honestly don't remember someone getting an abortion. I know Dan is always bringing up his women's studies professor though.
I'm more upset that in a city of 5000 people, 96% of them are hot chicks or gay dudes.

It was Tanis at the end of Season 2 after her and Wayne hooked up and then at the start of season 3 she said "LOL aborted" It was pretty funny at the time.

Why are leftists obsessed with scientism except when it comes to the beginning of life.

HEY! What did you just say about my cumrag sister, buddy?

And race. And gender.

Fuck I'm about to start watching this because a friend showed me the first scene of the first episode and now you guys aren't getting my hopes up.

>end season with pregnancy stinger
>decide fuck it, we don’t wanna do a parenthood arc yet
>unceremonious abortion without any conversation just sprinkled in randomly an episode or two in
Even aside from the ethical problems it was just hackey. Like the show overall but that was such a weird jarring storyline that accomplished absolutely nothing

>um, actions have consequences, sweaty
Yeah, and a consequence of unprotected sex is pregnancy. Don't want to get pregnant? Don't have sex. Abortion isn't a right lol

First couple seasons are actually funny. The show just gets old after a while, and becomes too reliant on the same bits

Yes. Abortion as a last resort for the most extreme cases, I can understand:
>rape
>incest
>pregnancy is very likely to lead to the baby or the mother's death
Abortion because you're a dumb whore who thought using a condom was gonna give her less pleasure and then decides to kill off the kid because she doesn't want it is straight up evil.
Btw, those types of cases (convenience abortions) make up about 98% of all abortions.

and, you know, ACTUAL science

It's like a reddit version of Trailer Park Boys.

lol whats their stance on vaccines?

>my body my choice
>Is actually making a choice for a body that happens to be in her

why are chuds so easily triggered.

Attached: e8e[1].png (957x861, 159.04K)

>you didnt get the vaccine?
>what're you a nazi?
prob that

i think women should be allowed to abort the baby even after its born if they feel like

Save the baby, abort the rapist

Nigger.

>nonononoooo you'll burn in hell for making fun of my edgy political beliefs because YOU JUST WILL OK!
>going to church?
>fuck off, I don't have time for such globohomo libshit

>woman gets raped by one of the most awful men of the world - killer, rapist, sadist, socipath
>can't get abortion
>bebe grows to be a killer, rapist, sadist, socipath
>repeat

let that one marinate and figure it out

Yeah but you can also understand that forcing a woman who got raped by some nigger to carry his baby to term is rather inhuman.
But yeah, abortions being treated as a human right because MUH BODY MUH CHOICE horrifies me. Bitch, it's not just about your body, it's about another body growing in there. The whole "I gave you life so I can take it away" was just your mom fucking with you as a kid, not an actual threat.

That’s also attached to her body through an umbilical and therefore is technically a parasite. Do chuds even understand biology?

Watch Corner Gas instead, it's the true Canada kino

She can get an abortion, she just needs to do it herself. No nice doctor and nice medical room to help you along with murdering a child. You want to do it fine but at least have the fucking decency to get your own hands dirty. Belly flop onto concrete, shove a coat hanger up there, once you do that then I’ll believe the abortion is truly necessary for you. Otherwise you’re an evil bitch who wants an easy way out with Dr Goldenbergerstein.

If regular abortion is murder then so is the abortion of a rape baby.
It being conceived through rape doesn't make it any less human.

In the scenario in which an irresponsible whore would be considered an unfit mother, what would happen to the child? Taken away by CPS, and like, then what? Put up for adoption? I imagine in the scenario that abortions were straight up outlawed, any system would be flooded by niglets crapped out by ghetto whores.

The user gets it. A grand majority of people, when asked about abortion, are not all yes or all no. They want a middle ground, one that doesn't allow for the flippant flushing of babies. All these idiots are talking about rape pregnancy like it is such a prevalent issue that Planned Parenthood had to open up 600+ abortion clinics in the states. It's not.

Trailer Park Boys > Corner Gas > Red Green > Kids in the Hall

I heard Nirvana the Band the Show was funny but haven't seen it

No mention of Kenny vs Spenny? Damn

Attached: cancon.jpg (1521x1140, 506.68K)

>Killing children is a human right
The mental gymnastics it takes for people to ignore the main issue of abortion is hilarious. I'm pro abortion because it's eugenic , I'm not going to pretend like it's not killing unborn children though. A lot of women who go through with their abortion think the same way including former workers from Planned Parenthood, despite whatever God awful statistics are pushed by mainstream liberal news outlets.

Attached: 1651107443041.jpg (1055x874, 473.64K)

Shit how the hell did I forget that?

Gorgeous.

>any system would be flooded by niglets crapped out by ghetto whores.
Someone's been telling the darkies about Margaret Sanger's ultimate plan. That is not something we can afford.

Attached: 1651684688069.jpg (620x703, 87.67K)

You are not going to get this with this level of woman

mirin that tity growth

I already have

Attached: 1651704191170.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

You do know the majority of abortions aren't products of rape or incest right?

What if I raped her?

Symbiosis =/= parasitism you absolute moron

putin doesnt look like her

So what? Pull a finger out of yer ass.

The definition of parasite applies still. Seethe chud.

>it's another chud triggered by everything episode
man, I'm tired of these ones.

First 4 or 5 seasons are gold.

Imagine wanting whores to raise kids. That's how you get armies of fags and nogs. It's no coincidence that fags and criminals have a common backstory of being the son of a prostitute with no man around the house.

It’s Canadian what did you expect?

Its not even triggered its just the same shit over and over again. It gets old and it doesnt seem to be stopping

Attached: 1650501298914.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Redditkenny

Chud? Lol you chapofags still trying to make that happen.

literally never listened to chapo.