Crimes of the future

are you excited?

Attached: 9BC03C59-FB73-4831-8FD7-FB0E85A90318.jpg (1169x1604, 249.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD8dt9ndGgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone gets rapedq

I like Cronenberg's Viggo films but dislike his body horror ones. It's over.

damn, is she that bad in it?

Walkouts at cannes is a sign of kino

youtube.com/watch?v=AD8dt9ndGgg

>As the human species adapts to a synthetic environment, the body undergoes new transformations and mutations. Accompanied by his partner, celebrity performance artist Saul Tenser showcases the metamorphosis of his organs. Meanwhile, a mysterious group tries to use Saul's notoriety to shed light on the next phase of human evolution

ngmi

degeneracy

In the age of trannies, body horror is now celebrated instead of disgust inspiring

Faggy shit.

I just walked out.

>OMG IM WALKING OUT OF THIS SUPER CONTROLVERSIAL MOVIE THAT IS COMING SOON TO THEATERS GET YOUR TICKETS NOW WOWSERS!

excited for some kstew body horror yeah baby

Cronenberg will BTFO that mediocrity Titane and I can't wait

Movies that have nothing but hushed A24-tier dialogue are so fucking boring. WOAAHH BRO BODY AUTONOMY BODY RIGHTS MY BODY MY CHOICE BRO WHAT IS HUMAN

>walkouts in cannes
Shitting on trannies confirmed

why shits like this always happens in Cannes? Always read news like that about that festival.
>Yeah CANNES HALF AN HOUR STANDING OVATION
>Yeah PEOPLE WALKED OUT 2 MINUTES INTO THE OPENING CREDITS OF X MOVIE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LIKE IT
>Yeah PEOPLE SHIT ON THE SITS OF X MOVIE AS PROTEST

Sound like a bunch of snobs. Who the fuck walks out of a movie anyway? That is just a meme

>BODY AUTONOMY BODY RIGHTS MY BODY MY CHOICE
have you ever watched a cronenberg movie before? that doesn’t seem like his thing

>Spider – 6/10
>A History of Violence – 8/10
>Eastern Promises – 7.5/10
>A Dangerous Method – 6/10
>Cosmopolis – 5/10
>Maps to the Stars – 6/10
>Crimes of the Future
I’ll give it a shot, but not expecting much with current Cronenberg

>Maps to the Stars given the same rating as A Dangerous Method
wtf

why are jews like this?

Maps to Stars and Cosmppolis are kino and I always found A History of Violence a little bit overrated, it's good but it's like a sophisticated revenge flick. Also I feel like I watched a thousand movies with that premise tho on the other hand I think I really only watched three, A History of Violence, John Wick and Nobody

"I'm going to try to make the biggest pile of filth ever, I'm so edgy and subversive please love me"
What a faggot. If you haven't grown out of that phase by now, I don't know what to tell you.

Cope and seethe

>getting excited for "jewish" drivel
yeah
no

"Now, David Cronenberg used to be horror, but now he considers himself an artist, so he's a little bit above us, which was shocking to me. Because David and I used to be friends in the old days, and now, I don't know. I'm a little low class for him. It's really weird. So I quickly made an exit. "I don't want to bother you. Sorry!" I was like, "Hey David, how you doin'?" Wow, you're kidding me. You take yourself really seriously."
- John Carpenter

John Carpenter is S-tier. There isn’t a director alive, save, maybe Werner Herzog that can credibly talk shit about him. Ib4 you faggots trot out a list of nobodies you think you’re “intellectual “ for knowing their name.

jews are obsessed with mutilating goys to make trannies... this is their dream future

Cronenberg has always been very intellectual though, probably the smartest director of them all

(((berg)))
intellectual
that'ld be the day

Wouldn’t be a Cronenberg film if people weren’t offended

You didn't even put Videodrome or The Fly or the Naked Lunch. How could you.

Crone berg is just a poor man's Haneke.

Virtual 360 and sat back down again

Hes so weird and unique it doesn't matter hes jewish. His movies are the film version of Ballard books

Carpenter is GOD-tier
Cronenberg is a self-centered, self absrobed his own farts sniffing schizo kike.
pseudo-intellectual, you easily impressed buffoon.

M A G N U M
O P U S

This is bait.

Attached: A5E34A64-4F83-48CB-A4CE-82B4944FE7A7.jpg (1175x1763, 333.53K)

He's been somebody desperate to be perceived as a serious artist since The Fly, which was also his last good movie.

looks like shit

Eastern Promises is much better than History of Violence. Also how come no Fly, Scanners or Videodrome?

It's going to open with a tranny getting their cock chopped off isn't it?
God damnit Cronenberg you old dog, looks like youve just gone and done it again havent you?

People who walk out of movies, for any reason other than it being shit or there's a gunman spraying bullets, are little drama queen bitches

I hate how Indiewire prides itself on unapologetic clickbait articles. Always the first to sensationalize an actor or director’s comments or spoil a film if they think it’ll get them (you)’s. Nobody calls them out on this, but their Cannes coverage is absolute cancer, basically cinephile tabloids.

>current
>current

more like
O P U S
A N U S

Cronenberg has been making nothing but tryhard artsy-fartsy garbage ever since eXistenZ. he hasn't been the same since Crash.
>HURRR DURR MUH BODY HORROR!
Just a poor man's Shinya Tsukamoto.
His best and most brilliant film is Dead Zone anyway.

He just evolved from gore body horror to body horror of the mind. Dead Ringers is exactly that and super underrated

>tzimisce department is calling

Attached: Andrei-calls.jpg (1019x1024, 91.87K)

Attached: hole.jpg (1080x1085, 111.37K)

I see Cronenberg is still making brainlets seethe

This is along the lines of what Cronenberg makes, literal degenerative body horror with weird body horror, gore, and horror surrounding taboo's. Do you all generally dislike Cronenberg? Cause I'm a fan of his earlier work more than later, and this looks more reminiscent of his earlier stuff (though im not crazy about the chick from twilight being a lead).

I like him a lot too, it's just that pretty much every major horror director (Carpenter, Argento, Hooper etc) turned to shit after the 80s and he only avoided it by switching genres

yep. will watch it with my gang banger buddy who is really into arthouse shit.

Seething

you are projecting, mate.
keep sucking Cronenberg's cron JEWels.

>Do you all generally dislike Cronenberg?
I am not familiar with Cronenberg, I watched Existenz something like fifteen years ago and that would be the extent of my contact with his work.

Kristen says the N* world
>
>
>*igga

didnt realize how thoroughly cronenberg filtered zoomers, doesnt attract the fun schizo ones like lunch though. you broccoli head lookin mutts.

that tummy pussy makes me horny

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

Attached: 1595112087492.jpg (800x600, 300.6K)

Ballard is a fucking hack and Crash might even be Cronenberg’s worst. Edgy for edgy’s sake. And that is admittedly the case according to Ballard. All meaning and symbolism was attached after the fact.