House of the Dragon

Is there any hype?

Attached: MV5BMzVjYTgwMzYtNmFiMC00MGMwLThhMTctNmU3MWE4Yjc2ZDk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (1920x1280, 2.29M)

Christ is that supposed to be younger Daenerys? She looks fucking older than Emilia

nobody I know has said a word about this show, I don't even know when it's supposed to come out

will it be coom kino?

the princess and the queen was actually a pretty good story, but i dont think its a good enough story for a multi season show, maybe 3 seasons max and thats REALLY pushing it

>is that supposed to be younger Daenerys?
No

did people really enjoy the targaryan arc the most in got ? was it the most popular or something ?

well they can adapt other stories in fire and blood.

>Is there any hype?
no

>>Is there any hype?
>no
no

Wouldn't watch this shit with a bargepole

Sure, im all for seeing Daemon kino

Maario Naharis

Attached: 3i3ag7fqlsv21.jpg (477x318, 51.67K)

Left looks very Finnish

>Is there any hype?
i used to be a massive fan
ive read all the books and seen the first seasons like infinite times

im not excited at all. wont watch it. another ruined franchise

That bitch look retarded.

I'm fairly certain there won't be a single tittie in the first 5 episodes

Thats not what a fan would say, poser.

No. Feminists have implemented a strict no-coom policy. However there will be 400 black cocks, but only in a gay context.

Is it just me or are actors getting uglier?

Kek

Well at least men are also ugly so there is that.

No, you retard

Lmao

Dragons simply draw dimes. Also of all the events in the GOT history the Dance is easily the most fleshed out by Martin outside Robert's rebellion and the main saga

she is hot and you are all faggots

Attached: vy9x475xaa641 (2).jpg (997x929, 118.23K)

Show some tits already

Rhaenyra is supposed to be the Realm's Delight, the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms, yet they've cast a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome girl as younger Rhaenyra and this Hunter Schafer doppelganger as older Rhaenyra. What the FUCK were they thinking?

No, bc most likely they are going to make it some Woke bullshit, and ruin it like they did with the G.o.T’s finale. The worst stupidest wokest bullshit I ever saw, killed the whole series for me

I'm prepping the Dragon as we speak. The casting is diverse and that's a good thing. I can't wait. It's finally game of thrones season again, just like old times. My queen!

Sorry forgot pic

Attached: images (9).jpg (522x588, 37.23K)

Yes
Among retards

To be honest in her later years Rhaenyra lost most of her beauty, considering she had like eight pregnancies.

It was Allicent that despite giving birth to four childrens was still almost all beautiful and juvenile as she was when introduced to the court

Everyone in this show is ugly as fuck

Did they cast a single attractive person in this show? Everyone's so fucking ugly.

based

Is that Hunter Schafer?

Read nigger read

All they had to do was not cast a nigger as a Targaryen.

The girl is cute desu

Both the actresses for Alicent are fine for me.

>We fucked up the end of GoT, and now there are niggers in the shitty spin off, are you hyped?
no.

who cares?

later targaryens started going mad and insane because of admixture of nigger blood

None of the later Targaryens are related to Corys and his spawn, as far as we know

No. When is this even coming out?

They were going to do a different story for the first GoT spin off but the pilot was so bad that HBO immediately shut the whole thing down completely and moved this one up the production schedule. I really want to see just how bad the pilot was considering the original GoT pilot was dogshit but still enough for them to have faith to make a series out of it.

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-prequel-cast.jpg (590x350, 46.62K)

I used to feel the same but the production value alone did seem pretty Kino in the trailer, niggers apart. And that British dude from dead man's shoes is in it, that has to mean something, right?

The first spin off would had been based on the original Long Night apparently. So shit for sure, not only because Martin never litterally wrote anything about it, but also because the main series never bothered to explain how and why the first men and the tree goblins managed to repell the King and his army

WE

Maybe this one wasn't made by Jewish bankers son.

WUZ

Dios mio, la casa del Ogro Valyriano...

kek

>younger and older actresses for characters
They must be aiming for at least 3-4

Except Daemon is supposed to be a gigachad not fucking doctor faggot

but she was supposed to be beutiful in her prime and she specifically got ugly and fat when shit hit the fan during the war which would mirror GoT's cersei if they actually followed the books and it didn't devolve into girl boss shit

incalculably based

Since it's The Long Night I think they were all children of the forest. Most of the ones in the other show were black or asian in makeup.

>dabid and dabid write the GoT show
>it universally because shittier, dumber, more uninteresting
>now theres a spinoff with little lore without (fat man who no write book) GRR maritini who is too busy making video games with the japanese
>will you I it
absolutely not

Attached: 1637124256873.gif (112x112, 798.68K)

She was called the Realm's Delight because she was a whore and everyone knew her first three kids didn't belong to her faggot husband.
The Realm's Delight[1]
The whore of Dragonstone[1]
King Maegor with teats[1]
The Half-Year Queen[1]
Rhaenyra the Pretender[2]
Queen Rhaenyra[3]
The dragon queen[3]
The bitch queen[3]
The real problem is that the younger one is a weird looking fucking quadroon when she isn't related to the nigged Velaryons

A whore and her bastards. I'm #teamgreen

oh yeah, harwin strong white in this show, how are they gonna explain hide the fact that half nig kids aren't niggerish at all. It will funny tho

Your missing from like 90% of the GoT threads these days. It's sad.

If anything it's less clear than the original where both parents are very Valyrian and all three kids have brown hair.
They'll probably just focus on the hair since even if they don't look like niggers they should have the platinum hair either way.

Daenerys is already young in got lol

>Is it just me or are actors getting uglier?
It's actually an improvement. Actors generally got uglier and more cunty between 2015-20 in preparation for the lockdowns since they knew they'd have us all captive and wanted to do some maximal re-education. Now we're getting back to a more subtle approach of slipping in reconditioning using pretty people.